PDA

View Full Version : It would be wise to not count out a Williams sister.

RenaSlam.
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:57 PM
We've seen it time and time again.

That is all. Step.:crazy::crazy::crazy::music::music::music:

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
You don't need to open a thread for that.

Londoner
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
That Deby poster will have a multiple orgasm concocting negative resposes!

The only time you can count them out is when they have hung up their rackets.

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Some Jehovah's witnesses came to my door today. They started talking about devil ruling the world atm. But they said the good will prevail. I have faith.

LCS
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Step to Rena Slam.

rimon
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Venus and Serena are not one and the same. People have been counting out Venus winning a non-Wimbledon slam for several years now, and she has proven them right.

HippityHop
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Venus and Serena are not one and the same. People have been counting out Venus winning a non-Wimbledon slam for several years now, and she has proven them right.

You're right. She has had to settle for that nothing slam called Wimbledon.

Olórin
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Well said. :worship:

Slutiana
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Some Jehovah's witnesses came to my door today. They started talking about devil ruling the world atm. But they said the good will prevail. I have faith.
:worship:

The Witch-king
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:44 PM

:lol:

VeeJJ
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:58 PM

:sobbing: This is fantastic. :worship:

blamoh
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:32 PM
You are not a tennis player just big mouth poster who does not know anything about tennis.
FOR NOTHING SOCALLED WIMBLEDOM. Don't know how many tennis players who wish to only win
winbledom. So many came from retirement just to win that one grandslam(winbledom).

Matt01
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:47 PM

Did the poster you were quoting say that? No, so congrats for missing the point :weirdo:

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:54 PM
You are not a tennis player just big mouth poster who does not know anything about tennis.
FOR NOTHING SOCALLED WIMBLEDON. Don't know how many tennis players who wish to only win
Wimbledon. So many came from retirement just to win that one grandslam(Wimbledon).

Fixed...

Matt01
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Fixed...

:rolls:

pav
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:55 PM
The buggers don't get to our place but sometimes leave their stupid papers at the mailbox at the roadend, so that stuff doesn't make the return journey, they are taken around the back and ritually urinated upon.

The Witch-king
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:16 PM
FOR NOTHING SOCALLED WIMBLEDOM. Don't know how many tennis players who wish to only win
winbledom. So many came from retirement just to win that one grandslam(winbledom).

Fixed...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

allhailwilliams
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:18 PM
We've seen it time and time again.

That is all. Step.:crazy::crazy::crazy::music::music::music:

The Williams got twenty slams between them. I doubt if the need you to take up for them. What a useless thread.

Tennisation
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:59 PM
It would also be wise to not count IN a Williams sister when tournament entry lists are out.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:04 PM
That Deby poster will have a multiple orgasm concocting negative resposes!

The only time you can count them out is when they have hung up their rackets.

LOL.

Henpova
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:15 AM
ok....true.....but sooner or later we will count them out and will be right!!!!

Londoner
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:29 AM
The buggers don't get to our place but sometimes leave their stupid papers at the mailbox at the roadend, so that stuff doesn't make the return journey, they are taken around the back and ritually urinated upon.

Yikes! Take it you have no worries about the possibility of the flames of Hell!

rimon
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Did the poster you were quoting say that? No, so congrats for missing the point :weirdo:

Thank you. That's not at all what I said. S/he had to manipulate it, they couldn't actually respond to what I did say. :rolleyes:

BlueTrees
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Bitchfest. :oh:

LCS
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:34 AM

:spit: epic post.