PDA

View Full Version : Serena's return is SO OVERRATED by this board... don't expect too much, boos.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Not everyone can come back and blast everyone off the court.

The more I am reading you, guys, the more I am laughing at you.

Do you actually believe she can pull a AO 2007 again? LMFAO !
Of course she can.... Never write a champion off... But I mean, she has much more chances to struggle than to play/serve like GOATrena and to beat Wozniacki 6-0 6-0 then Madusah 7-5 5-7 7-6 in the final of US Open...

I mean, she had two fucking foot surgeries, she had a several fucking blood clots, she is on fucking blood thinners, and yet she is back at the training ???
She already made a huge step !!! A lot of players would have retired (and it would have been understandable).

But I have the feeling that everyone expects Serena to be back like nothing has happened. It might be possible, but UNLIKELY.

Keep that in mind. 2007 AO was for sure amazing. 2009 USO Clijsters was amazing too. But Serena came back in 2006 and was struggling. And Clijsters was pregnant, not sick and injured.

So don't expect too much from her... or else you might be disappointed. I think some of Serena fans actually think like me....
Remember when we expected Justine to do a great run at the AO 2011 ? Her elbow injury finally got the best of her.

And I have some others examples... But please, I am tired to read "Wait wait wait for the return of the champion to show who is the TRUE queen !!!!!!!" , we all know how she was playing before that injury, and that's good enough. She won Wimbledon. I don't give a damn if she fails her return, if she loses in straights to Wozniacki, she will remain Serena Williams.

Olórin
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Debby Trollita :facepalm:

Curcubeu
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I think you are right! Of course I'm curious to see how she will play, but I have also the feeling that she would be happy herself having a competitive Top 10 level.

But who knows? Maybe she surprises us again? ;)

On the other side, I don't think that her come back is overrated. Her fans love her and want to see her back on court as fast as possible what is absolutely understandable! :)

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Debby Trollita :facepalm:

Don't tell me you actually believe Serena will return back at her 100% form when she will be back :facepalm:

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I think you are right! Of course I'm curious to see how she will play, but I have also the feeling that she would be happy herself having a competitive Top 10 level.

But who knows? Maybe she surprises us again? ;)

:yeah: Yeah, as someone said (he has such a complicated name to type :lol: He is a Yaroslava and Niculescu fan and supports a lot of low ranked players and often argues with sammy01 lol), it would be a huge success for Serena to return and to actually play at a decent level, even if she won't be able to play at a championship Slam level.

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Aww Debby, you're just trying to jinx your fave Ree :hug:

:yeah: Yeah, as someone said (he has such a complicated name to type :lol: He is a Yaroslava and Niculescu fan and supports a lot of low ranked players and often argues with sammy01 lol), it would be a huge success for Serena to return and to actually play at a decent level, even if she won't be able to play at a championship Slam level.

Shvedbarilescu

Curcubeu
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:29 AM
You mean "Shvedbarilescu" :secret:

Shvedova
Rybarikova
Niculescu

FORZA SARITA
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:30 AM
threads like this are so useless :weirdo:
actually i'm not even a Serena fan and i'm happy after all what happened to her she's back on court.I mean she was really close to a retirement because of a health problem so be back on a tennis court is already a win for her and her fans so if you have a bit of brain close this thread because we really don't need it,if you want to share your opinion you can write a post but a thread about what you think it's really too much because nobody's care :shrug:

Lucemferre
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I agree.People for some reason expect her to come back in GOAT form but it's not gonna happen.She's been through some serious shit and out of the game for so long. She may never play her best tennis again.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Aww Debby, you're just trying to jinx your fave Ree :hug:

Shvedbarilescu

Ahahaha :lol:
No as long as Azarenka wins a Slam soon, I don't care if Serena wins another Slam :lol: She has been established herself as the best of her generation and by far.

Yeah thanks :o :tape: Sorry Shvedbarilescu :lol:

You mean "Shvedbarilescu" :secret:

Shvedova
Rybarikova
Niculescu

Oh wow thanks for the reminder, the d of Shved is annoying though. I have the tendency to always forget it. :lol:

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:33 AM
threads like this are so useless :weirdo:
actually i'm not even a Serena fan and i'm happy after all what happened to her she's back on court.I mean she was really close to a retirement because of a health problem so be back on a tennis court is already a win for her and her fans so if you have a bit of brain close this thread because we really don't need it,if you want to share your opinion you can write a post but a thread about what you think it's really too much because nobody's care :shrug:

Then why everyone expects Serena to crush Caroline? :tape: and see other threads....

See, even Lucifer agrees with me.

EDIT : And I think my thread is more useful than some threads such as... Wozniacki looks like Gagarin :tape:

claypova
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:35 AM
debby :bigcry:

but i kinda agree :unsure:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:38 AM
The fact that she has fought through some really serious health and emotional issues and is going to comeback is an achievement in itself. Really proud of her for doing that and not quitting when the going gets tough.

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:39 AM
please, as long as she can train her serve normally, she will get back to winning ways easily. she doesn't need to be in tip top shape to win, as her game is not based on movement or footwork, but on muscling the ball.

Smitten
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I'm just here for a vikapower sports psychologist quote on Serena's final days + insight on Sharapova's next 10 slam victories supplanted by Azarenka for the next 10. :lol:

BlueTrees
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Serena doesn't have to be 100% to win Grand Slams. You'd think we would've learned something by now.

Lapaco
I'm just here for a vikapower sports psychologist quote on Serena's final days + insight on Sharapova's next 10 slam victories supplanted by Azarenka for the next 10. :lol:

:rolls:

Alejandrawrrr
I will say though, it doesn't matter if she comes back in "GOAT" form or not. Serena is gifted with the mental toughness(That Seles-like killer instinct, if you will,) That she can close out any opportunity given to her(Outside of Roland Garros these past two years :tape:) She doesn't need to play great, only at about 65% of her former level to collect another slam over this abysmal field :shrug: Now if she pulls a 'Venus Williams' comes back a mental midget, THEN there will be serious cause for concern.

The one thing I will concede is that my dream of her reaching 18 by retirement very well may not happen now. Her form is still in question, and even if she does come right back at 2010 form, she has to make up for a LOT of lost time(Post 03 Wim through 04 AO, Horrible form post 05 AO through to 07, now missing two HC slams just when she was coming back to dominance.)

QuietPlease
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:42 AM

No, that is sooo not like her!

Serena will come back with more Slams as a goal, otherwise she wont come back at all.
Whether she succeeds is anyones guess, but she wont be satified with a 'competitive top 10 level'.

Olórin
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Don't tell me you actually believe Serena will return back at her 100% form when she will be back :facepalm:

The thing is that Serena wasn't at 100% form before she left. Some parts of her slam wins she was playing quite awfully for a set or two, and she still won the AO or Wim.

poulao
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Let's hope she gets a peak. :)

Pops Maellard
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:48 AM
She won't be near her best when she returns but I doubt she'll be horrible either. Probably still top 10 level.

Mistress of Evil
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Serena can serve unlike the rest of WTA. :bigwave: So she is gonna be back to where she was after getting a couple of tourneys under her belt. :)

Curcubeu
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:56 AM
No, that is sooo not like her!

Serena will come back with more Slams as a goal, otherwise she wont come back at all.
Whether she succeeds is anyones guess, but she wont be satified with a 'competitive top 10 level'.

Probably on the outside, but she herself is clever enough to know that things has to work out for her if will win any slam in the future.

But that's not a pity. many players would have retired in her situation and she still comes back and of course will try to give her best! :worship:

Serena_Williams_
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:58 AM
She wont return to her GOAT form,but she will still be the player to beat

Pump-it-UP
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM
*Bookmarks*

Sp!ffy
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:12 AM
You're just bitter cause your fave would have quit by now if she were Serena.

T_P
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:19 AM
If Clijsters can win slams playing at 70%, Serena won't have problems winning them even if she's not fit at all...

eck
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Serena can come back playing 50% and still make some of the girls eat a bagel. Truth.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:41 AM
You're just bitter cause your fave would have quit by now if she were Serena.

:weirdo: You are so stupid. I even said it was amazing from her not to call it quit, because I would have understood. You are as worse as Madmax when it comes to Mashafans.

LMAO ! I want to see it as well :lol:

The fact that she has fought through some really serious health and emotional issues and is going to comeback is an achievement in itself. Really proud of her for doing that and not quitting when the going gets tough.

This.

please, as long as she can train her serve normally, she will get back to winning ways easily. she doesn't need to be in tip top shape to win, as her game is not based on movement or footwork, but on muscling the ball.

Please, she didn't train for more than one year. That's huge. She can be off her timing or something, she may need some time to find a decent form....

She was not 100% in Wimbledon but her foot was 100% fine, and her lungs as well. She was healthy. She trained every day. She played all the year. Huge difference.

If Fiona can win Slams, that's because she can play seven matchs in a row.... maybe it is still a bit soon for Serena to win seven matchs in a row, especially if it involves pushers who can play 3h + per match.

But no need to bookmark this thread, as I have said, if Serena wins another Slam, that will be the biggest achievement the game will have ever witnessed. I am only warning you, guys. Don't get your hopes too up, it happened to me with Henin :lol: :tape:

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Serena can come back playing 50% and still make some of the girls eat a bagel. Truth.

then why did she struggle in 2006 ?

eck
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM
then why did she struggle in 2006 ?

Because the quality then is not what it is now?

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Serena is getting older and she won't be able to comeback with her best tennis from long stretches of not playing forever. I think it will be much harder this time. Even if the injury wasn't as serious as was speculated around here.

bandabou
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:44 AM
:lol: But for Serena it doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be 6-0 6-0 all the time..she can tough out 8-6 in the third-set matches just fine.

But it's true..we should just wait out and see how she comes, in what for shape.

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:46 AM
If Fiona can win Slams, that's because she can play seven matchs in a row.... maybe it is still a bit soon for Serena to win seven matchs in a row, especially if it involves pushers who can play 3h + per match.

But no need to bookmark this thread, as I have said, if Serena wins another Slam, that will be the biggest achievement the game will have ever witnessed. I am only warning you, guys. Don't get your hopes too up, it happened to me with Henin :lol: :tape:

:tape: please, i will be surprised if she doesn't win more than one.

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:47 AM
:lol: But for Serena it doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be 6-0 6-0 all the time..she can tough out 8-6 in the third-set matches just fine.

But it's true..we should just wait out and see how she comes, in what for shape.

Toughing it out in the third set is another thing that will be more difficult for her.

Annie.
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Please, Debby was in the Serena Slam not too long ago licking Serena's boots, waiting on her return w/ the rest of us fans.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2eeeuqu.gif

Londoner
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM

This.

Many fans are not expecting what the OP says, we just look forward to seeing the greatest player of this generatoon back on court. Of course the OP will look silly if Serena does win some big tourneys.

I just don't understand the vitriol and bile in the OP. Any reasonable argument has been drenched in loony alert!

Pump-it-UP
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I am only warning you, guys. Don't get your hopes too up, it happened to me with Henin :lol: :tape:

Serena's not Justine.

;)

bandabou
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Toughing it out in the third set is another thing that will be more difficult for her.

Indeed...there's no telling.

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM

Henin was a different case entirely. Her (arguably)failed comeback/ending of her career was because of an on-court accident that rendered her unable to compete. While Serena's foot injury was a freak accident as well, she's been given the go-ahead to get back to competitive play(when she's fit and ready, that is.) I'm pretty certain had Henin been more fortunate, she would have won at least another slam(even with her new game) between January 2010 to say, the end of 2012.

LCS
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Debby hating on :lol: Serena is not Henin who quit after she couldn't handle her comeback :awww:

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Debby hating on :lol: Serena is not Henin who quit after she couldn't handle her comeback :awww:

i suppose these are exactly the kind of bs comments debby wanted to hear :lol:

Beat
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Of course she can....

contradiction much?

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
contradiction much?

:tape:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:34 PM
:facepalm:

Marcelo.
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:38 PM
:timebomb:

Daruma.
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Serena's not Justine.

;)

I don't understand what you guys are on. She obviously stated her own opinion, in a very sensible way, whether it will happen or not, only time will tell. When I read the OP, as an unbiased person ( because I have no hate or love for Serena), I thought what she told made sense.

After all the health issues she unfortunately experienced, it will be very difficult for her to maintain a good form once she competes again. Not that Serena can't pull off something like AO 2007... But again, what debby said makes sense and the thread has nothing to do with Justine Henin or any other athletes.

On the other hand, I'd like to see a huge victory from Serena, because I think we need something like that. The tour has been too ordinary apart from Kim's achievement, which I don't care about that much. But yeah, she is Serena Williams and she can do anything. ;)

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Good thread Debby. People need to realize the thruth about Rena.

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:51 PM
True, but I think many people know we can't count Serena OUT I don't think she will win big titles right away but it won't take too long either.

Brena
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:53 PM
I don't care how long it takes to get into any kind of form, I just can't wait to see her on the court again. Months of watching mugs playing mugs (and a bored Clijsters occasionally) have really put me off the women's tennis. Besides, Serena's mere willingness to fight will be enough to make her a serious opponent for anyone remaining on the tour and her matches are interesting to watch even when her game's off.
So, I'd say that after Henin and Dementieva's retirements, with Sharapova and the less great top players looking rather miserable and with Clijsters being bored out of her mind, even a 10% Serena would be a real refreshment.

RenaSlam.
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Serena can serve unlike the rest of WTA. :bigwave: So she is gonna be back to where she was after getting a couple of tourneys under her belt. :)

Dis. That's a huge factor.

JN
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Can't wait for the Queen to return and shake up her Court!! :bounce:

Papillon.
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Errr? And you were on my case about the Woz and Serena thread? :spit:

Of course she can.... Never write a champion off...

:haha: Are you in your right mind?

So Disrespectful
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I don't think her returns are overrated at all. Watch 2007 AO Final against Sharapova.

Papillon.
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Also sorry, but your nightmares about Handnin's horrendous comeback don't bear any relevance on how well Serena will perform. Just because she couldn't win shit when she came back doesn't mean someone better than her can't. :wavey:

Mixal
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM
While I mostly agree with you, you could've posted it in some other thread instead of making your own...

JN
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:19 PM

Is that what you really meant to say? Serena winning another Slam is expected. However, winning RG or Wimbledon, in 2011, will be an achievement worth noting.

Good thread Debby. People need to realize the thruth about Rena.

Yup, and you're late for class. Get!

Edit: I read that as, "People need to learn the truth about Rena." But I'm leaving it.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:30 PM
That's not because she made an amazing comeback at AO '07 that she will do another one, here is the point of this thread. I would be surprised if she wins a slam straight after her come back but it is not impossible. Seems that for most of you, it's all or nothing :facepalm: no just middle. And Justine fought really hard in 2oo4-2oo5 so please bitches.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM

and you know it's coming. :lol:

debby I am totally deleting you as my favorite justine fan. :rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Please, Debby was in the Serena Slam not too long ago licking Serena's boots, waiting on her return w/ the rest of us fans.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2eeeuqu.gif

And as I said at the time, she was on some "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type shit. clijsters being the enemy. :lol: snake. :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:52 PM

Of course she can.... Never write a champion off... But I mean, she has much more chances to struggle than to play/serve like GOATrena and to beat Wozniacki 6-0 6-0 then Madusah 7-5 5-7 7-6 in the final of US Open...

I mean, she had two fucking foot surgeries, she had a several fucking blood clots, she is on fucking blood thinners, and yet she is back at the training ???
She already made a huge step !!! A lot of players would have retired (and it would have been understandable).

But I have the feeling that everyone expects Serena to be back like nothing has happened. It might be possible, but UNLIKELY.

Keep that in mind. 2007 AO was for sure amazing. 2009 USO Clijsters was amazing too. But Serena came back in 2006 and was struggling. And Clijsters was pregnant, not sick and injured.

So don't expect too much from her... or else you might be disappointed. I think some of Serena fans actually think like me....
Remember when we expected Justine to do a great run at the AO 2011 ? Her elbow injury finally got the best of her.

And I have some others examples... But please, I am tired to read "Wait wait wait for the return of the champion to show who is the TRUE queen !!!!!!!" , we all know how she was playing before that injury, and that's good enough. She won Wimbledon. I don't give a damn if she fails her return, if she loses in straights to Wozniacki, she will remain Serena Williams.http://i54.tinypic.com/b8llw6.jpg
Don't come for us Deborah.

ViceUltramontain
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Once again, half of the posters have failed to understand the thread or the OP. Bombshell.

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:56 PM
And as I said at the time, she was on some "the enemy of your enemy is my friend" type shit. clijsters being the enemy. :lol: snake. :rolleyes:

That's how I became a Mashabator :tape:

doktor
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Just cause Failstine 2.0 couldn't make much of an impact in her comeback doesn't mean Ree can't, she's proven time and time again that comebacks are somewhat of a forte of hers and tbh i don't expect any less this time. She's made of stronger stuff.

TennisFan66
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Just browsed a few threads and I must say, I pretty much agree with Debby this time..

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:25 PM
LOL some people are overreating like Oliviasmith...

SMH

I mean, does everyone expect Serena to win another Slam? Yeah, of course, it's possible. This year ? Unlikely.
Did everyone expect her to cut her foot in a restaurant and to be out for more than one year ? Did they expect her to have a pulmonary embolism at only 28/29 ? The answer is no.

Sharapova and Henin were great champions, they got injured (shoulder one for the first, and knee one for the second), they got surgeries, and they have not been never the same since. Maybe it can be the same for Serena ?

What I am trying to say is : Why do you expect her to come back and play like nothing happened ?

Of course I want to see good tennis, and I was surprised when she got sick, my heart nearly exploded, and I view her as the greatest of her generation (that some Justine fan don't even want to acknowledge, but yeah I am a biased Handnin fan anyway), and I really hope she will be able to compete with Clijsters because I have enough of Kim. :lol:

But you may look kinda.. cocky. I must admit I was cocky when I thought Henin might win a Slam in that weak era, she didn't, and she retired because her elbow is broken for good. That was cocky. At least, I am objective enough to say that.

I am glad that some Serena fan saw what I meant in that thread. Not even a bashing one.... Huh Papillon. ? Caro is 20, she has 0 Slam, Serena is almost 30, she has 13 or 14 Slams (forgot the number lmao), so your poll was for Caro haters clearly while my thread is not on purpose on hating on Serena.

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:27 PM
You need to sit the fuck down. You nor anyone else is Nostradamus. Serena could come back swinging and crush everyone or she could come back playing like shit. Or, chances are she could come back playing just okay. Not good, not too bad. The POINT is , just fucking wait and see for crying out loud, before talking shit...

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:28 PM
You need to sit the fuck down. You nor anyone else is Nostradamus. Serena could come back swinging and crush everyone or she could come back playing like shit. Or, chances are she could come back playing just okay. Not good, not too bad. The POINT is , just fucking wait and see for crying out loud, before talking shit...

Then why a lot of Serena fans don't think like you when they say Serena will crush Madusah and Karolina in a Slam ?

BepaMaria
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:29 PM

This

HippityHop
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:32 PM

And I have some others examples... But please, I am tired to read "Wait wait wait for the return of the champion to show who is the TRUE queen !!!!!!!" , we all know how she was playing before that injury, and that's good enough. She won Wimbledon. I don't give a damn if she fails her return, if she loses in straights to Wozniacki, she will remain Serena Williams.

This is one of the most schiziophrenic posts ever. On the one hand you say that she will be an utter failure and on the other hand you say to never write her off. Talk about trying to cover your ass. :lol::lol:

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:34 PM

Radiations reached your brain or what? I perfectly got her point.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I don't think her returns are overrated at all. Watch 2007 AO Final against Sharapova.

I was not talking about that one LOL, but the next one.

Once again, I won't look silly because I said it would be an amazing achievement and I hope she will be able to play at (at least) a decent level to win some tournaments.... Tennis needs her.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:35 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Serena does come back and beats a lot of top players but what does surprise me is that people still think Venus can do the same :tape:

young_gunner913
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:36 PM
This is one of the most schiziophrenic posts ever. On the one hand you say that she will be an utter failure and on the other hand you say to never write her off. Talk about trying to cover your ass. :lol::lol:

That's Debby for you. She'll try and stir shit then when it becomes too much for her to handle she do a 180 turn and start licking the boots of the fans whose fave she insulted.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:37 PM

I wrote "LMFAO !" because I have the feeling that everyone would find normal that Rena comes back and wins a Slam right after.

But therefore I said it was unlikely (IMO), and as she has proven 546465545 times she was a huge champion, her chances are not near 0% .

I don't see where is the contradiction.... the competition is weaker, but yeah she can struggle because she is aging... don't forget that age factor....

Olórin
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:38 PM
You're trying too hard Debbatha. Don't go OTT then have to delete the thread like before...

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Radiations reached your brain or what? I perfectly got her point.
Coming up with that one must have shut your brain down. If there was ever a brain to begin with...

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:41 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Serena does come back and beats a lot of top players but what does surprise me is that people still think Venus can do the same :tape:

But I would find that amazing ! I mean, she got two surgeries and had a life-threatening situation.
But true, she has much more chances than Venus :lol:

That's Debby for you. She'll try and stir shit then when it becomes too much for her to handle she do a 180 turn and start licking the boots of the fans whose fave she insulted. Debby, stay pressed, maybe it will make your ears pop.

Oh fuck you. :weirdo:

And what does mean the last sentence ? Sorry my native language isn't English.

It's sad how Rena fans all get pressed when you don't lick her ass at 100% .... I was praising her at some point because she didn't give up... but whatever what can you expect from these fans :tape:

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:43 PM
You're trying too hard Debbatha. Don't go OTT then have to delete the thread like before...

Because a fucking die hard Serena fan threatened me to beat Justine at her club (they found where it is) and has found my family name and city and stuff !

Are you now happy to know the truth about that deleting ?

Some Serena fans are CRAZY. That's it.

That thread was not meant to be harmful, but because of some of you, it is. And I hope mods will get my point. Because they are way more mature than you.

Curcubeu
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:45 PM
calm down people :hug:

The future will tell! :)

Londoner
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Because a fucking die hard Serena fan threatened me to beat Justine at her club (they found where it is) and has found my family name and city and stuff !

That thread was not meant to be harmful, but because of some of you, it is. And I hope mods will get my point. Because they are way more mature than you.

Blimey!

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Then why a lot of Serena fans don't think like you when they say Serena will crush Madusah and Karolina in a Slam ?

where are the majority of serena FANS saying this?? as far as i see caro/kim haters are keeping the most noise about saving the tour....serena FANS are mostly excited because she's even getting to come back at all

tkutsaar
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I think one of the hardest decisions an athlete, especially a star athlete, has to make is when to retire. There are lots of examples of athletes who continue to compete beyond the time they ought to have retired. Lot of them even achieved some success but once they finally are forced to retire it was clear that they did some damage to themselves in competing beyond the time they ought to have stopped. I would imagine that Serena is constantly pestering her doctors to give her the go ahead to compete and her doctors are caving in to her persistence.

Now admittedly I have no medical knowledge whatsoever so I am relying on some common sense based on the public knowledge. I was first skeptical of her original injury caused by stepping on glass. My own personal experience is that I’ve stepped on glass countless times in my life and nothing untoward happened. The worst case I was aware of occurred when my wife stepped on some glass and I rushed her to the emergency room of a hospital. The glass was removed and nothing untoward happened to her as she healed almost immediately.
However in my myopic opinion I did not credit the fact that Serena is a professional tennis player who as a matter of course puts a great amount of stress on her feet way beyond a normal person does. So it is no wonder that her recovery from stepping on the glass became so prolonged.

I recall that when she withdrew from the USO she indicated that she would be ready to compete in Tokyo and was expecting to start practicing soon after the tournament. I think she actually may have started practicing before she suffered a set-back and underwent a second operation on her foot. Apparently the injury continued to linger which emphasized how serious her condition was. And the seriousness of her injury came to a head last month when she suffered pulmonary embolism, i.e. doctors discovered a blood clot in her lungs. There is absolutely no doubt that this medical condition occurred as a direct result of her foot injury. There is no way of getting around this fact- it is a very serious setback to Serena’s health and well being.

Now I recall that Serena’s first statement was to the effect that she would put her health first and that returning to tennis would be a secondary concern. But she also said that she hoped that she would be able to defend her Wimbledon title. Independent medical experts suggested that was a bit too optimistic that more likely she would be able to start practicing in July and possibly compete in the USO. Mention was made that a male tennis player did return to the game after suffering a similar pulmonary embolism. But all this story meant was that it is possible to return to tennis and perhaps not suffer any further undue risk to one’s health.

So now we have this story this week that Serena has started practicing. Naturally her fans on this forum are giddy in excitement and speculating on how many more slams she will add to her trophy case. There is even talk amongst them of having her enter the FO after all.

But to me what this story suggests is that she is going against her doctors’ orders or recommendations. She may very well play tennis at a very high level but I fear she may suffer a collapse and do irreparable harm to her health should she persist in trying to return to tennis prematurely.

Slutiana
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I don't care how long it takes to get into any kind of form, I just can't wait to see her on the court again. Months of watching mugs playing mugs (and a bored Clijsters occasionally) have really put me off the women's tennis. Besides, Serena's mere willingness to fight will be enough to make her a serious opponent for anyone remaining on the tour and her matches are interesting to watch even when her game's off.
So, I'd say that after Henin and Dementieva's retirements, with Sharapova and the less great top players looking rather miserable and with Clijsters being bored out of her mind, even a 10% Serena would be a real refreshment.
Perfect post. Preach. :worship:

http://i54.tinypic.com/b8llw6.jpg
:hysteric:
The tour is shit right now. S-H-I-T. I'm not saying she will do anything, but writing Venus off like that is just stupid bordering on idiotic. She won 85% of her matches in 2010 - better than any player currently active on the tour. With everyone flailing about, just playing at 50% would put her in contention.

Slutiana
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:22 PM
But to me what this story suggests is that she is going against her doctors’ orders or recommendations. She may very well play tennis at a very high level but I fear she may suffer a collapse and do irreparable harm to her health should she persist in trying to return to tennis prematurely.
Well no one knows what is happening with her. Just that she released a statement saying that she's just seeing how things go and will stop if she isn't feeling good while hitting.

From the sounds of it, the biggest complication isn't a collapse or anything like that, just the risk of falling and grazing herself while still on blood thinners. But at the end of the day, people can make their own long-distance diagnosis, but only her doctor knows what's going on and whether or not she's fit to be out on court. So no point in speculating.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:27 PM
the nerve of you to call ANYBODY crazy, you class A loon boon. :happy:

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
where are the majority of serena FANS saying this?? as far as i see caro/kim haters are keeping the most noise about saving the tour....serena FANS are mostly excited because she's even getting to come back at all

:worship: the whole post, but especially THIS :worship:

I think one of the hardest decisions an athlete, especially a star athlete, has to make is when to retire. There are lots of examples of athletes who continue to compete beyond the time they ought to have retired. Lot of them even achieved some success but once they finally are forced to retire it was clear that they did some damage to themselves in competing beyond the time they ought to have stopped. I would imagine that Serena is constantly pestering her doctors to give her the go ahead to compete and her doctors are caving in to her persistence.

Now admittedly I have no medical knowledge whatsoever so I am relying on some common sense based on the public knowledge. I was first skeptical of her original injury caused by stepping on glass. My own personal experience is that I’ve stepped on glass countless times in my life and nothing untoward happened. The worst case I was aware of occurred when my wife stepped on some glass and I rushed her to the emergency room of a hospital. The glass was removed and nothing untoward happened to her as she healed almost immediately.
However in my myopic opinion I did not credit the fact that Serena is a professional tennis player who as a matter of course puts a great amount of stress on her feet way beyond a normal person does. So it is no wonder that her recovery from stepping on the glass became so prolonged.

I recall that when she withdrew from the USO she indicated that she would be ready to compete in Tokyo and was expecting to start practicing soon after the tournament. I think she actually may have started practicing before she suffered a set-back and underwent a second operation on her foot. Apparently the injury continued to linger which emphasized how serious her condition was. And the seriousness of her injury came to a head last month when she suffered pulmonary embolism, i.e. doctors discovered a blood clot in her lungs. There is absolutely no doubt that this medical condition occurred as a direct result of her foot injury. There is no way of getting around this fact- it is a very serious setback to Serena’s health and well being.

Now I recall that Serena’s first statement was to the effect that she would put her health first and that returning to tennis would be a secondary concern. But she also said that she hoped that she would be able to defend her Wimbledon title. Independent medical experts suggested that was a bit too optimistic that more likely she would be able to start practicing in July and possibly compete in the USO. Mention was made that a male tennis player did return to the game after suffering a similar pulmonary embolism. But all this story meant was that it is possible to return to tennis and perhaps not suffer any further undue risk to one’s health.

So now we have this story this week that Serena has started practicing. Naturally her fans on this forum are giddy in excitement and speculating on how many more slams she will add to her trophy case. There is even talk amongst them of having her enter the FO after all.

I'm so sorry, but your post was tl;dr. However, on the last part; Serena said nothing about return to the French, Wimbledon, or even competitive practice - the only mention of when she'd return to come out of her mouth is that she will be at the 2011 US Open.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:31 PM

And you are right !!!! ;)
But it's hard to make the difference because some Caro and Kim haters are also Serena fans so... and this thread is for them as well, they might overestimate Serena's return.... it would not be her fault, I mean, she is giving her best to come back, she had so much unluck... really nothing to be ashameful of.

There will be a moment where even Serena won't be able to compete for Slams. Venus too. Madusah too.
There will be a moment where the next generation will keep beating them left and right... maybe not this year, but who knows? Wozniacki is so steady, Azarenka may be living up to her potential... maybe against 30 yo and not fully healthy Serena Williams, they can win.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:33 PM
the nerve of you to call ANYBODY crazy, you class A loon boon. :happy:

Sorry? Please could you talk less English ghetto or something? I can't find the translation of "loon boon" anywhere... anyway I am not crazy, I am not the one who threatens some Serena fans by pms... I was not talking about the whole fanbase, so chill out.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
And you are right !!!! ;)
But it's hard to make the difference because some Caro and Kim haters are also Serena fans so... and this thread is for them as well, they might overestimate Serena's return.... it would not be her fault, I mean, she is giving her best to come back, she had so much unluck... really nothing to be ashameful of.

There will be a moment where even Serena won't be able to compete for Slams. Venus too. Madusah too.
There will be a moment where the next generation will keep beating them left and right... maybe not this year, but who knows? Wozniacki is so steady, Azarenka may be living up to her potential... maybe against 30 yo and not fully healthy Serena Williams, they can win.

then why start a thread saying she the return is overrated by the board when it is only a specific set of people doing it?

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
then why start a thread saying she the return is overrated by the board when it is only a specific set of people doing it?

Because I wanted to start a thread about this?

GM is full of useless threads anyway :lol: there are people who don't give a damn about Wozniacki but they have to endure all these Wozniacki threads...

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Sorry? Please could you talk less English ghetto or something? I can't find the translation of "loon boon" anywhere... anyway I am not crazy, I am not the one who threatens some Serena fans by pms... I was not talking about the whole fanbase, so chill out.

English ghetto? What the heck is that? you really are a loon boon. :lol:

danieln1
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:51 PM
debby, I think Serena is the most unpredictable ever, it´s just impossible to know..... Yeah, she can do a AO 2007 again because the competition is weaker than it was, but then she can lose early too.... it´s actually a 50/50 chance, we´ll just have to wait and see.....

But to have 100% sure that she´ll trash everyone returning from 2 very serious injuries is just crazy

hankqq
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:51 PM
debby you are too much :rolls: you know a lot of posters on this board like to praise or bash a player in a very exaggerated manner :p I think a lot of us are just very happy about the prospect of Serena returning :)

DefyingGravity
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:58 PM
If she has been given an okay by doctor(s) to go ahead and play, then I see no reason why she can't win slams in the future. Right now may be incredibly tough just because she has a history of being very jittery when coming back from an extended period...her game is not all firing on some form of the same gear and it's tough. She could serve great and dump the ball in the net for all we know.

What needs to be said is that just when we think her career is over, she's won slams. Not one slam, slams. 2005 Australian and 2007 Australian. People were calling the end of Serena's career after 2004 and she fought tooth and nail to get that AO 2005. Same with 2007.

She is also a much smarter player now than when she came back from her first major injury. She knows how to play the game more so, and she can do things like hit more angles than she used to do back in 2002-2003. She can hit around players when it requires that kind of play. Had she try to hit through Dementieva back at Wimbledon in their epic, she would have lost, but she benefited from Dementieva not being able to close out the victory, her serve, and some pretty clutch controlled aggression, not all out hitting through Elena. I do expect that Serena will be able to win much faster in this version of her career just because she seems to be a better tennis thinker than before.

The Witch-king
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:11 PM

this thread :sobbing:

What happened to my first post?:rolleyes:

Nabalonge
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:32 PM
As a Serena fan I always have faith in her. I honestly believe she's capable of winning every match she plays. Even she is behind. That is not arrogance and it is not cocky. I simply believe in Serena's talents against any situation and any player. She has returned my faith and confidence in her many times for me to not think twice. Regarding Serena's return, it is the same way. I and many Serena fans don't know when she will come back but we know she will and having faith that she can win a Stanford even or Wimbledon is where we wish to put our faith in. That isn't bad and I don't see why this should bother some people unless those people want to believe in Serena's demise as much as Serena and tennis fans want to believe in her revival.

At the end of the day I'm thankful Serena is still a tennis figure and has aspirations of continuing. When she decides to retire then my goal ideas will cease. But until then.

edificio
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Has everyone become bored with Wozniacki threads? Is that why so many Serena fail this/Serena fail that/Serena Serena Serena threads? :lol:

Actually, the thread title made me think this was about Serena's return of serve. :shrug:

What? Who was going to beat whom? This makes no sense. Can't say I quite believe you, but you should at least learn how to protect your private information.

Still a dumb reason for deleting your intentionally provocative thread. I really fail to see why some Serena fan would threaten to "beat Justine at a club" over a dumb thread.

Anabelcroft
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:46 PM
fucking foot...fucking blood...fucking blood thinners.

Why do you insist on fuc***g? :haha:

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:02 PM
That's not because she made an amazing comeback at AO '07 that she will do another one, here is the point of this thread. I would be surprised if she wins a slam straight after her come back but it is not impossible. Seems that for most of you, it's all or nothing :facepalm: no just middle. And Justine fought really hard in 2oo4-2oo5 so please bitches.

You're totally right... when I was saying sometime ago that Rena will need more than 8 plus months to get back into form and put herself in position to win majors again I was mocked...

You can take any player who has had more than 8 months out of the tour (Del po, Sabine, Safina, Maria, Nads...) and observe how much time it has or is taking them... to get back into form.

Rena ain't winning a major anytime soon... Rena will never win a major again anyways not before one of the up-risinh youngsters have won one.

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:07 PM

Statement of the day by a very humble, respectful fan... :lol: :worship:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:07 PM
i knew it was only a matter of time....like a moth to a flame :hearts:

Annie.
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:08 PM
And as I said at the time, she was on some "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type shit. clijsters being the enemy. :lol: snake. :rolleyes:

You did, you called it. And you were right. :worship: When everybody else was going in on Handnin after she retired, she came running in seeking refuge amongst us Serena fans. :rolleyes:

Matt01
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:14 PM
You're totally right... when I was saying sometime ago that Rena will need more than 8 plus months to get back into form and put herself in position to win majors again I was mocked...

You can take any player who has had more than 8 months out of the tour (Del po, Sabine, Safina, Maria, Nads...) and observe how much time it has or is taking them... to get back into form.

Rena ain't winning a major anytime soon... Rena will never win a major again anyways not before one of the up-risinh youngsters have won one.

Henin was more than 8 months out of the tour and she reached a Slam final in her 2nd tournament back.
Serena was out of the tour for many months in 2005/2006 (can't remember how many months) and the almost beat the #1 in her first Slam back and won the next Slam.
Oh, and Del Potro is already back winning tournaments and reaching semi finals of Masters Events.

You are not making any sense.

Batiguza
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Don't know why people speculate so much about this... We all know it's impossible to know what's gonna happen, untill it really happens. All that's left to do is be happy because she'll come back soon (hopefully) and wish her good health. Will she win a Slam this year? Only time will tell. Will she do everything she possibly can to play competitive tennis again? Definitively she will, because she's a fighter.

Londoner
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Henin was more than 8 months out of the tour and she reached a Slam final in her 2nd tournament back.
Serena was out of the tour for many months in 2005/2006 (can't remember how many months) and the almost beat the #1 in her first Slam back and won the next Slam.
Oh, and Del Potro is already back winning tournaments and reaching semi finals of Masters Events.

Yes, and how long was Seles out for? 2.5 years?

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:34 PM

Justine and Kimmie are exceptions because both girls have an incredible physique so it's much more easier for them to get in action than those who haven't.

:lol: Was she 30 back then !!? :rolls:

Del po isn't yet a contender to majors... ROFL !! It's not because he made good events that all of a sudden he's going to challenge the big 3 as 2009.

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:37 PM
justine has an incredible physique :lol:

PLP
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:40 PM

Maybe because Venus was not in the hospital for an embolism/blood clot? Also maybe because Venus has far more slams than anyone else currently playing the game and before her injury she was #2 in the world?
:shrug:
I actually see a lot of posters counting V out...

Mary Cherry.
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Are people really comparing Serena with Delpo now? :spit:

Maybe because Venus was not in the hospital for an embolism/blood clot? Also maybe because Venus has far more slams than anyone else currently playing the game and before her injury she was #2 in the world?
:shrug:
I actually see a lot of posters counting V out...

I have nothing against Venus herself, and I'm not undermining any of her past achievements but it's as simple as this: she ain't getting any younger.

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Serena's comeback won't be easy that's for sure but I will never count her OUT anymore, don't you remember what she did to us in OZ final 2007:lol: I know it was 4 years ago but still we don't have the right to count her out.

Certinfy
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:43 PM
If Del Potro gets his serve back to where it was in 2009 he'll contend for Grand Slams again, it's the weakest link of his game at the moment.

Why the fuck are people talking about Del Potro anyway? :confused:

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM
justine has an incredible physique :lol:

What are you laughing !!? Justine was one of the most physical girls out there... Lol. I can't with your weird fantasms. ROFL !!

Serena's comeback won't be easy that's for sure but I will never count her OUT anymore, don't you remember what she did to us in OZ final 2007:lol: I know it was 4 years ago but still we don't have the right to count her out.

:lol: You see again Rena was 4yrs. younger and 26... :shrug: and remember that she had PLENTY of luck... too much... to reach in that final... MPs down against Petrova, Peer served for the match and choked... also Vaidisova's choke in the 1st. set... luck just can't strike twice... :rolls: :p

If Del Potro gets his serve back to where it was in 2009 he'll contend for Grand Slams again, it's the weakest link of his game at the moment.

Why the fuck are people talking about Del Potro anyway? :confused:

Because similarly to Rena... Del po was out for a very long time... Safina, Sabs, Nads, Kutuzova... etc... it was just to show how much time Rena'll need to come back at the top.

LightWarrior
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Debby, now sit your ass down. More importantly how is Henin coping since she retired ? Watching replays of Desperate Housewives ?

Smitten
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Debby, now sit your ass down.

:bigcry:

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:28 PM
:lol: You see again Rena was 4yrs. younger and 26... :shrug: and remember that she had PLENTY of luck... too much... to reach in that final... MPs down against Petrova, Peer served for the match and choked... also Vaidisova's choke in the 1st. set... luck just can't strike twice... :rolls: :p

Hmmmm let's count : OZ 2003, OZ 2005, OZ 2007, OZ 2009 :lol: that's not luck who strike IMO.;)

tkutsaar
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM
...I'm so sorry, but your post was tl;dr. However, on the last part; Serena said nothing about return to the French, Wimbledon, or even competitive practice - the only mention of when she'd return to come out of her mouth is that she will be at the 2011 US Open.

Her actual words in her first statement after returning from the hospital were:
“While I can’t make any promises now on my return, I hope to be back by early summer.”

See for example:

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Serena-Williams-hospitalized-with-pulmonary-embo?urn=ten-328525

I realize I and certainly a lot of Serena fans interpreted those remarks to mean she hopes to defend her Wimbledon title. And I suppose that practicing now might not be against doctor orders and an appropriate course of action to take if she were to be able to compete at Wimbledon.

However I still stand by my opinion and that is all it is. I suspect she is not following her doctors’ orders completely given the competitive nature she has; indeed what any outstanding successful star athlete possesses. I just see that her return can be a disaster if not properly medically sanctioned. I hope though that I will be proven wrong.

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hmmmm let's count : OZ 2003, OZ 2005, OZ 2007, OZ 2009 :lol: that's not luck who strike IMO.;)

In AO 2003 Loit had match points against Rena... :lol: Loit >>> Rena. :oh:

Anyways we'll see but Vee on the other can't be put in the same league as her sister... Vee ain't doing nothing in majors outside grass when she returns...

She was once fit and couldn't do shit so it's not at 30 all of a sudden she'll wake up... :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
“While I can’t make any promises now on my return, I hope to be back by early summer.”

See for example:

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Serena-Williams-hospitalized-with-pulmonary-embo?urn=ten-328525

I realize I and certainly a lot of Serena fans interpreted those remarks to mean she hopes to defend her Wimbledon title. And I suppose that practicing now might not be against doctor orders and an appropriate course of action to take if she were to be able to compete at Wimbledon.

However I still stand by my opinion and that is all it is. I suspect she is not following her doctors’ orders completely given the competitive nature she has; indeed what any outstanding successful star athlete possesses. I just see that her return can be a disaster if not properly medically sanctioned. I hope though that I will be proven wrong.

thank you doctor :hatoff:

Sp!ffy
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:56 PM
:weirdo: You are so stupid. I even said it was amazing from her not to call it quit, because I would have understood. You are as worse as Madmax when it comes to Mashafans.

Then what the hell is the point of this stupid thread? Do you want us to lower our expectations just because your fave couldn't it? You're such a bitter, miserable bitch. :lol: Serena will win Wimbledon for Justine, it's okay. :hug:

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Then what the hell is the point of this stupid thread? Do you want us to lower our expectations just because your fave couldn't it? You're such a bitter, miserable bitch. :lol: Serena will win Wimbledon for Justine, it's okay. :hug:

her fave reached two finals in her first two tournaments back. you have no clue :lol:

Batiguza
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:58 PM

Why are you so negative? :shrug:
A little bit of optimism is always good... :yeah:

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:59 PM

Anyways we'll see but Vee on the other can't be put in the same league as her sister... Vee ain't doing nothing in majors outside grass when she returns...

She was once fit and couldn't do shit so it's not at 30 all of a sudden she'll wake up... :lol:

Sad but true Vee hasn't been a threat outside Wimbledonb since ages now, at US she is always a contender but she ends up losing against the eventual winner every single time it's like she'll never learn :rolleyes:

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:00 PM

See for example:

there are mild cases of pulmonary embolism and luckily for her she has one of these. no need to go all drama about it.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:02 PM

Spiffy is that really you? :inlove:

I almost want Masha to win FO now. Mashabators have been making a lot of sense lately. :lol: And then I woke up.

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:03 PM
What are you laughing !!? Justine was one of the most physical girls out there... Lol. I can't with your weird fantasms. ROFL !!

justine had a remarkable technique, but her body or her physique as you call it let her down time and again. far from a quality, it was her main weakness and it led to numerous injuries, stamina issues and retirement in the end.

V-MAC
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:04 PM

People seem to forget Venus was a semi-finalist in the US Open last year. In my book, that is "doing shit" at a slam:confused: Of course age is going against her, but I wouldn't rule her out just yet. I think she will continue to be dangerous at the US Open.

Lapaco
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:06 PM
People seem to forget Venus was a semi-finalist in the US Open last year. In my book, that is "doing shit" at a slam:confused: Of course age is going against her, but I wouldn't rule her out just yet. I think she will continue to be dangerous at the US Open.

she will always be the fav for wimbledon until she retires and among the contenders for uso.

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:24 PM

Wim and USO are the 2 majors who are successful to Vee... perhaps because of the surface... anyways there's not much to read... Vee's records in AO and RG speak for themselves... she was very lucky also to scrap a YEC while it still was time... the only big event she has won outside grass the last 10 yrs.

justine had a remarkable technique, but her body or her physique as you call it let her down time and again. far from a quality, it was her main weakness and it led to numerous injuries, stamina issues and retirement in the end.

Ok... physique was too general... but in terms of speed, explosivity, footwork... IMO if you have that already then it becomes very useful when you've been out for a long time...

Sad but true Vee hasn't been a threat outside Wimbledon since ages now, at US she is always a contender but she ends up losing against the eventual winner every single time it's like she'll never learn :rolleyes:

:lol: You love Vee too !!? :hug: Vee is a kind player who has wasted her game in dramatic manners... she was once tall, could both hit hard and defend in nadalestrian manners...

But when during all these years you've waisted so much occasions as so... then only pity can save her soul... she's doomed and hopes can't save her anymore at her age.

She once was but isn't anymore and only herself can be blamed... at 20 she was young, fearless... threw by the window by huge amounts... thinking she had Time... but Time said he/she has enough and here we are now with a punished sister who only has her sister's name to be relevant on the tour. Depressed. Pity. Underachiever (!!).

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Wim and USO are the 2 majors who are successful to Vee... perhaps because of the surface... anyways there's not much to read... Vee's records in AO and RG speak for themselves... she was very lucky also to scrap a YEC while it still was time... the only big event she has won outside grass.

Ok... physique was too general... but in terms of speed, explosivity, footwork... IMO if you have that already then it becomes very useful when you've been out for a long time...

:lol: You love Vee too !!? :hug: Vee is a kind player who has wasted her game in dramatic manners... she was once tall, could both hit hard and defend in nadalestrian manners...

But when during all these years you've waisted so much occasions as so... then only pity can save her soul... she's doomed and hopes can't save her anymore at her age.

She once was but isn't anymore and only herself can be blamed... at 20 she was young, fearless... threw by the window by huge amounts... thinking she had Time... ROFL !! But Time said he/she has enough and here we are with a sister who only have her sister's name to be relevant on the tour. Depressed. Pity. Underachiever (!!).

didn't know venus got shorter as time went by :sobbing:

Craig.
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Debby :hysteric: Such a hot mess.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Has everyone become bored with Wozniacki threads? Is that why so many Serena fail this/Serena fail that/Serena Serena Serena threads? :lol:

Actually, the thread title made me think this was about Serena's return of serve. :shrug:

What? Who was going to beat whom? This makes no sense. Can't say I quite believe you, but you should at least learn how to protect your private information.

Still a dumb reason for deleting your intentionally provocative thread. I really fail to see why some Serena fan would threaten to "beat Justine at a club" over a dumb thread.

Sorry, my English is not that good, that's why the thread title might be misleading sorry.

You can't trust me if you want but I have still PMs. And he found my Facebook because he was friends with someone from TF (I was only friends with 3 from TF, because I truly enjoyed talking with them, and I trust Mashabator for not doing it, so I know who enjoyed to give my personal stuff :yeah: What a douche. He might be reading me, yeah you are a douche) so he had plenty of informations + found Henin's address on google (she often goes to her academy).

A dumb reason? What ? Are you kidding me ? Two weeks before I got these MP, I witnessed a horrible thing anyway, the guy knew her victim was taking Paris, and followed her till she stopped herself waiting for the bus... We live in a crazy world. Anyway it's okay because it might mean you have never witnessed what I did, so you are still... "naive". Which is a good thing.

Why do you insist on fuc***g? :haha:

Because it was crazy enough she managed to come back for trainings, and I do believe she will play again ! That's really something awesome. I used the f word to focus on these injuries and clots. :p

You did, you called it. And you were right. :worship: When everybody else was going in on Handnin after she retired, she came running in seeking refuge amongst us Serena fans. :rolleyes:

Lol u mad ? Are you mad? :rolls: I don't care about Serena likers or dislikers. I get along well with some Serena fans, I am smart enough to overcome these stupid Henin/Serena battles to sympathize with people.... See my favourite posters are Chµck, Vlada, Slamchamp, Mashabator, and some others, and they are Masha fans. And Masha is #1 on my "black list" :lol: . It doesn't make sense at all what you are saying. I would like to post in Masha's "let's talk about everything" thread if Pieter didn't hate me that much :lol: Oh and I am really happy to see Serena returning.

Justine and Kimmie are exceptions because both girls have an incredible physique so it's much more easier for them to get in action than those who haven't.

Del po isn't yet a contender to majors... ROFL !! It's not because he made good events that all of a sudden he's going to challenge the big 3 as 2009.

- Justine's body let her down so....
- Kim is beginning to struggle with injuries because her articulations are getting more and more fragile because of aging...

:yeah:

Exactly, plus he will have to learn to win seven matchs (five setter format) in a row... then Nadal/Djokovic/Federer/stronger Murray if we ever find him again lol might be very hard.

Debby, now sit your ass down. More importantly how is Henin coping since she retired ? Watching replays of Desperate Housewives ?

it's funny how you accused me to be obsessed with Henin. You are the obsessed one. It's the pot calling the kettle black....

Another point : for "Loon Boon", it sounds to me so ... rap, from rap, and I really have no clue.... so I used the term "ghetto english" which was not very nice, but some were not nice to me at all :rolleyes:

In the thread where Serena announced her return on practise courts, you can quote me, I called it a great new for tennis.

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:36 PM
:haha:

This whole thread is lovely.

mykarma
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Who is we my dear debby?

mykarma
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Debby, stop starting shit.

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:42 PM

Vee was tall in 2000/2001... on the top of the world as years past by she became shorter... I know... reality can be so brutal... that's why I'm on this forum... it's to help people pass from unrealistic dreams to the hard dry reality as gently as possible... :hug: :awww:

Thank God my BFF has a huge medical background I learn so much from him/her...

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Do you realize you are a 15 yo troll who should spend more time in true life to make yourself some friends ? You are the one who sounds bitter, you are so mean with many players and people, I advice you to hang out more often. It would be a shame that at your age, you have no friends. :hug: Trust me, real life is better than TF.

Total Posts: 5,428 (16.96 posts per day)

95% of them were mean and full of hatred posts. I hope you are okay with your personal life.

Who is we my dear debby?

Don't play it with me, we both know she was hyped by GM, mostly because of Kimberly's great run to her 2009 US Open. Anyway she reached the final, and took a set off Serena, so it was not that bad... but Justine was not even playing that well, then age got her body. She was not 100% when she came back.

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Vee was tall in 2000/2001... on the top of the world as years past by she became shorter... I know... reality can be so brutal... that's why I'm on this forum... it's to help people pass from unrealistic dreams to the hard dry reality as gently as possible... :hug: :awww:

I was talking about how grannies were so tiny with a friend :lol: We are not very tall (both 1m60) so we were wondering how tall we would be in a few decades.. ROFL !!!!!!

But Venus is only 30, not 70 :haha:
And yeah, I don't think she might win RG or USO or something, but she has a very good shot at Wimbledon, she is a 5-times champion, so... but yeah she will struggle, that's obvious.

AnywhereButHome
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Get a life hater ....
http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/2334514/family-guy-a.gif

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Get a life hater ....
http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/2334514/family-guy-a.gif

Says the one who used to spam HHQ :rolls:

doomsday
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:51 PM

She once was but isn't anymore and only herself can be blamed... at 20 she was young, fearless... threw by the window by huge amounts... thinking she had Time... but Time said he/she has enough and here we are now with a punished sister who only has her sister's name to be relevant on the tour. Depressed. Pity. Underachiever (!!).

I don't really love WS :lol: let's just say they are on my fave list when they don't play Maria :lol: but yeah I agree with what you said.

Pump-it-UP
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:56 PM

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Le Bon Vivant again.

LightWarrior
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:57 PM

Loit never had a match point in this match. :rolleyes:

mykarma
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:59 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

mykarma
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:14 PM

:smash::smash::smash:

jrollaneres25
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:14 PM

OMG You are such a troll:rolleyes:

Vikapower
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM

What's the difference !!? :lol: :p

But Venus is only 30, not 70 :haha:

That'd be in real life : 30... but her tennis age is vastly much superior... ;)

debby
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:17 PM
:smash::smash::smash:

:confused:

Linguae^
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Yes, that match point against Pova in Melbourne '05 was just a fluke, phew? :facepalm: :o

jrollaneres25
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Serena doesn't have to be 100% to win Grand Slams. You'd think we would've learned something by now.

This:worship:

jrollaneres25
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:30 PM
:lol::worship:

jrollaneres25
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Because the quality then is not what it is now?

Well, plus the death of her sister, and she was younger then. Serena is much more wiser and a Veteran.

Sp!ffy
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Do you realize you are a 15 yo troll who should spend more time in true life to make yourself some friends ? You are the one who sounds bitter, you are so mean with many players and people, I advice you to hang out more often. It would be a shame that at your age, you have no friends. :hug: Trust me, real life is better than TF.

95% of them were mean and full of hatred posts. I hope you are okay with your personal life.

My personal life is great, thanks for the concern. :lol::wavey:

Have a fun time enjoying the rest of Justine's career. Oh wait..

volta
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:25 PM
what.a.mess.

:happy:

50Sense
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:21 AM
I'm just glad Serena fans have high expectations to set, instead of posting "Come on _____, make it to the second week!" threads and shit. :shrug:

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I was not talking about that one LOL, but the next one.

Once again, I won't look silly because I said it would be an amazing achievement and I hope she will be able to play at (at least) a decent level to win some tournaments.... Tennis needs her.

That ship has sailed.

Nicolás89
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:06 AM

Her 20% would be just enough.

Nico_E
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Leave Debby alone

i agree'd with everything

Papillon.
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:28 AM
My personal life is great, thanks for the concern. :lol::wavey:

Have a fun time enjoying the rest of Justine's career. Oh wait..

LMAOOOOOOO :hysteric: :hug:

LDVTennis
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:32 AM

That 16.96 posts per day has to be a record.

(What a loser!)

Papillon.
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:40 AM
OMG at the highlighting of some completely irrelevant fact by debby :lol:

Offer a ludicrous opinion... receive responses that are unfavourable to you... become upset and defensive :haha: The circle of GM!

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:40 AM

What's the difference !!? :lol: :p

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/7.gif http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/44.gif

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Leave Debby alone

i agree'd with everything

Trolls of a feather stick together.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:48 AM

:lol:

Papillon.
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Debonair is no troll, I don't think she intends for people to reply to her in this manner. She's the real deal. :spit:

Paneru
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:01 AM

At the Aussie Open!

….Everyone thought I was going to lose because I was playing the number one seed, because to THEIR standards I’m not fit. I don’t look like Mary Kate Olsen or Nicole Richie. I’m all black and I’m all woman baby. I have hips, curves, butt, and boobs…. I will never be a size two. I will always be bigger. And there are tons of other women and people out there that share my same body type. I’m a body-liscious babe. My waist is 29 inches; I can’t have a smaller waist unless I decide to starve myself, and if my fans out there want me to win more slams I’m not going to be able to do that. :) .

Someone on my Myspace page wrote me and asked me to listen to a Whitney Houston’s song called “Tell me no.” I love that song. In it she says tell me no and I’ll show you I can… Here are some the lyrics I especially like:

I’m reaching for my dreams
And you’re so quick to say what I can’t do
You criticize my actions
But I don’t see you standing in my shoes
I’m going the wrong way
I’m doing the wrong thing
Every word just keeps me fueled.
So come on and tell me no and I’ll show you I can
And if you’re making me feel bad
Than tell me than do you feel good?
I’m just human and all I’m doing is what my heart tells me I should
So come on and tell me no, and I’ll show I can

Therefore, when I went and played in the final I KNEW there was no way I was going to lose. I had God on my side and I was just relaxed, and I knew there was only one black girl that day winning. Also I was the only black girl playing so I narrowed down that black girl to me! :)

FOR THE RECORD I DON’T THINK I AM FIT AS I CAN BE…… IMAGINE WHEN I
AM………… scary thought

All in all I could write for hours, but I’d rather answer some of my fans questions, so ask them away and I’ll select some to answer so everyone can see how I am feeling!

Thank you to all my Fans for the support and for the LOVE, and for all the letters I get on my blog. I love you all. And my Fans are what keep me going!!
Xoxoxooxoxo
Xoxoxoooxo
Muahhhhhh

Big booty
Serena

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/serena-williams-bikini-posin-in-australia/

mpr0AT-Feiw

Yeah, go right ahead and tell Serena what she cannot do and see what happens! :cool:

Craig.
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:24 AM

:spit:

Vikapower
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:30 AM

Good one but you took that from me in the Hantuchova affair. Credits. :p

Sp!ffy
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:43 AM
That 16.96 posts per day has to be a record.

Far from it...:lol:

Polikarpov
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Another successful thread courtesy of debby. :bigclap:

Jeff
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:10 AM
I, personally, just miss her presence on the tour. Obviously Serena has achieved so much, and has defied naysayers so many times, that of course expectations are high. I believe, though, that most people are anxious to see her return to the tour. Clearly her health will be an issue, but anyone would be foolish to assume she can't get back to where she was before.

AcesHigh
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:20 AM
I, personally, just miss her presence on the tour. Obviously Serena has achieved so much, and has defied naysayers so many times, that of course expectations are high. I believe, though, that most people are anxious to see her return to the tour. Clearly her health will be an issue, but anyone would be foolish to assume she can't get back to where she was before.

I don't know... I think we have a better chance of seeing the Serena of 2004-2007 than the Serena of 2008-2009.
She may shock us.. but with her age and returning from injury, I'd be surprised if she does much outside of the slams (mostly b/c I don't think she'll take much interest)

dragonflies
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:46 AM

flabberghastedThat thread was not meant to be harmful, but because of some of you, it is. And I hope mods will get my point. Because they are way more mature than you.

Debby, your problem is your generalization of a whole Serena 's fans based on a few overeacting fans. Serena has no controls on who would want to be a fan of hers. Serena's other reasonable fans also have no control on that matter either. So it was a poor move of you to insult a whole fan base and counter some overreactions in the same manner. I have not seen anyone saying seriously that Serena is going to snap Slams left and right once she comes back. There were a few tongue in cheek comments which shouldn't be taken seriously though.

Serena has proven times after times that she is always capble to play at a high level right after a long lay off. She won the Miami 04(?), AO 07 in first tournaments came back said volume. While how well she moves is remained to be seen, her ball striking ability wouldn't gone after 8-9 rest. Look at how clean Kimiko, Davenport and Hingis, Graf to lesser extent ...hit the ball after even longer lay offs. Serena's biggest weapon (also the most important shot in tennis), the serve, has been reliable for her whole career, so you would expect her to catch up her previous level faster than some others. She might appear to have problems with her foot and stamina, but when she is on court, common sense would suggest those issues are under control.

Regarding how sucessful she is going to have, who knows. We are not Serena to feel how she feels, to know how much has she been practice. Also, current top players like Caroline, Vera, Vika, Na... playing relatively well, so beating them might not be easy at the get go. IMO, the current tour hasn't been given enough credits for their playing level. While the level at the top is undoubtly dropped due to lack of top tallents (ie Williams, Belgians, Seles, Davenport), the rest playing at the relatively decent level with intensity and physical demanding. This would be one of the main factors to contribute to the upsets, inconsistency of most player, save Caro. Still, Serena when she playing well is at a whole league comparing to the aformentioned players, so it's logical to have people expecting Serena is going to do well when she comes back. Serena winning one or two more Slams is not out of the pictures while the scenario that she backs and struggling, while totally possible, is unlikely.

dragonflies
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:14 AM

I have always wondering why wouldn't you focus more in school or doing something productive than spending all day posting rusbbish that doesn't make any senses (this post is the proof with no futher elaboration needed). That would be way better for you and also doing almost everyone in this forum a big favor. Seriously, I wish you the best. You need help. :sad:

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:51 AM

Just comes to show how much she was missed and how she and her sister has been the measuring stick of womens tennis for the past decade. People are READY for her to return to the great champion she is. ;) Don't hate baby, keep you eyes open....

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Good one but you took that from me in the Hantuchova affair. Credits. :p

I've never clicked on a Hantuchova thread in my life. But if you want the credit for changing one word in a classic saying, you can have it. :worship:

Gdsimmons
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Some people never learn

debby
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Debby, your problem is your generalization of a whole Serena 's fans based on a few overeacting fans. Serena has no controls on who would want to be a fan of hers. Serena's other reasonable fans also have no control on that matter either. So it was a poor move of you to insult a whole fan base and counter some overreactions in the same manner. I have not seen anyone saying seriously that Serena is going to snap Slams left and right once she comes back. There were a few tongue in cheek comments which shouldn't be taken seriously though.

Where did you read "all Serena fans" ? I said "some". So I don't generalize :tape: and I was explaining WHY I deleted the thread, because some Serena fans thought I deleted it by shame or something... nothing to do with it. I don't even know if you can recall this thread.

And I didn't insult the whole fanbase, AGAIN, I said "SOME" ok thanks bye. :weirdo:

God, SOME people are so dumb here. Yeah it includes you this time.
I never said Serena was going to lose every match, AcesHigh pretty sums it up :
I don't know... I think we have a better chance of seeing the Serena of 2004-2007 than the Serena of 2008-2009.
She may shock us.. but with her age and returning from injury, I'd be surprised if she does much outside of the slams (mostly b/c I don't think she'll take much interest)

and even, she can not pull another AO 2007... Once again, that's not because she did it, we have to take for granted she will win another Slam. Of course she can, but I have the feeling most of people here are taking it for granted, which might disappoint everyone, hence "ouch fail comeback".....

Why Justine has a "failed comeback" ? After all she reached a Slam final, she could have won it, she won two (MM) tournaments, she was not that a scrub, she was almost top 10 with like 8 tournaments players, and then she fell at Wimbledon, and we all know what happened afterwards.
So when she retired, many people called her comeback "failed" "huge failure". Why? Because they were disappointed Justine didn't live up to their expectations.

Anyway, we will see when Serena will come back, I hope she will be able to play good matchs, I want to see competition between Wozniacki, Kim, Serena, Venus (if healthy), and some others...

debby
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:53 AM
That's Debby for you. She'll try and stir shit then when it becomes too much for her to handle she do a 180 turn and start licking the boots of the fans whose fave she insulted. Debby, stay pressed, maybe it will make your ears pop.

Ok, thanks to a friend ( ::smooch: if she reads it), I know what it means.

It means he was making fun of my deafness...

Just wow.... I reported you, you deserve to be banned.

I can't believe how much I am bashed for saying Serena MIGHT fail her return, but nobody bashes him. That's amazing.

And I am called a troll? LMAO !!!!!

ampers&
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:05 AM
debby, you are such a hot mess of a troll. :sobbing:

Apoleb
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:02 AM
debby, you are such a hot mess of a troll. :sobbing:

A 13 page thread that will likely go down in history and will be bumped for the next few months or so. I say mission accomplished.

debby has done it again. :bowdown:

ampers&
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:12 AM
A 13 page thread that will likely go down in history and will be bumped for the next few months or so. I say mission accomplished.

debby has done it again. :bowdown:
Well, when you put it that way, maybe she's not a hot mess after all. She is very good at what she does. :tape:

The 2nd Law
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
So JAS can get banned without question because we *think* he might be a previously banned poster, but Young Gunner can insult another poster about being death? What a disgrace. I don't care how much you guys think she is a troll.

Lapaco
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:38 AM
So JAS can get banned without question because we *think* he might be a previously banned poster, but Young Gunner can insult another poster about being death? What a disgrace. I don't care how much you guys think she is a troll.

it is not the first time she was making fun about somebody's illness.

debby
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:24 PM
who is JAS ?

Vikapower
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I've never clicked on a Hantuchova thread in my life. But if you want the credit for changing one word in a classic saying, you can have it. :worship:

The thread in question is in GM... "Hantuchova : I respect whatever..." :p

But I'm not that regarding on copyright infringements which is why you still have the ability to post on this forum... ;)

I have always wondering why wouldn't you focus more in school or doing something productive than spending all day posting rusbbish that doesn't make any senses (this post is the proof with no futher elaboration needed). That would be way better for you and also doing almost everyone in this forum a big favor. Seriously, I wish you the best. You need help. :sad:

Thanks of wanting to take care of my mental health... posters usually on GM are not so caring so I'll take your advice like it was from the Bible.

Facts are facts and if you can't seize them I can. :hug:

P.S. Just to do like Debby since I'm beeing controlled here... my I.D. says I post 2.10/day... so get your facts right "whole day" !!? :spit:

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM
The thread in question is in GM... "Hantuchova : I respect whatever..." :p

But I'm not that regarding on copyright infringements which is why you still have the ability to post on this forum... ;)

I am forever in your debt. :rolleyes:

Vikapower
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I am forever in your debt. :rolleyes:

This is fun I hope you ain't taking that seriously !!!!??? :rolls: :hug:

Stamp Paid
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Debby what Serena fan threatened you? :lol:

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 01:58 PM
This is fun I hope you ain't taking that seriously !!!!??? :rolls: :hug:

Quite, as shown in the following:

Is this what you've gotten so bent about?

*snip*

JJ has lost all the little relevance that she had as a tennis player... hey... but loosers of a feather flocked together... so no prob Dani respects her sibling.

*snip*

First of all, it's not even the same quote, secondly, that's not how you spell "losers" and, thirdly, "The full saying in English, Birds of a feather flock together (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/birds+of+a+feather+%28flock+together%29), was first recorded in 1545." So, there's your credit.

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Ok, thanks to a friend ( ::smooch: if she reads it), I know what it means.

It means he was making fun of my deafness...

Just wow.... I reported you, you deserve to be banned.

I can't believe how much I am bashed for saying Serena MIGHT fail her return, but nobody bashes him. That's amazing.

And I am called a troll? LMAO !!!!!

Although, I think what younggunner said was not nice, I think people need to remember that any information they put out about themselves can be used against them later. If you don't want people in your business, then don't put it out there.

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:10 PM

Serena has proven times after times that she is always capble to play at a high level right after a long lay off. She won the Miami 04(?), AO 07 in first tournaments came back said volume. While how well she moves is remained to be seen, her ball striking ability wouldn't gone after 8-9 rest. Look at how clean Kimiko, Davenport and Hingis, Graf to lesser extent ...hit the ball after even longer lay offs. Serena's biggest weapon (also the most important shot in tennis), the serve, has been reliable for her whole career, so you would expect her to catch up her previous level faster than some others. She might appear to have problems with her foot and stamina, but when she is on court, common sense would suggest those issues are under control.

Regarding how sucessful she is going to have, who knows. We are not Serena to feel how she feels, to know how much has she been practice. Also, current top players like Caroline, Vera, Vika, Na... playing relatively well, so beating them might not be easy at the get go. IMO, the current tour hasn't been given enough credits for their playing level. While the level at the top is undoubtly dropped due to lack of top tallents (ie Williams, Belgians, Seles, Davenport), the rest playing at the relatively decent level with intensity and physical demanding. This would be one of the main factors to contribute to the upsets, inconsistency of most player, save Caro. Still, Serena when she playing well is at a whole league comparing to the aformentioned players, so it's logical to have people expecting Serena is going to do well when she comes back. Serena winning one or two more Slams is not out of the pictures while the scenario that she backs and struggling, while totally possible, is unlikely.
Debby's problem is that she should keep her trap shut and fucking wait and see what happens. Her opinions and what she thinks don't mean shit. Plain and simple...

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Debby what Serena fan threatened you? :lol:

The one she made up in her head. :secret:

:rolleyes:

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
The one she made up in her head. :secret:

:rolleyes:

Not even you really believe this...:tape:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Not even you really believe this...:tape:

Um I don't remember giving you permission to make eye contact with me... :confused:

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Um I don't remember giving you permission to make eye contact with me... :confused:

I don't need anyone's permission to make someone look stupid.

Vikapower
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Quite, as shown in the following:

Is this what you've gotten so bent about?

First of all, it's not even the same quote, secondly, that's not how you spell "losers" and, thirdly, "The full saying in English, Birds of a feather flock together (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/birds+of+a+feather+%28flock+together%29), was first recorded in 1545." So, there's your credit.

I write much better french than I write in english... it's for a reason no !!? :spit: No need to display your maestria in the language... :rolleyes:

I just said that to trouble you since we approximatively came up with the same but obviously seems like there are some people you musn't mess with in GM and yet they still come to write here... :haha:

Let me teach you something in my language now : "Se prendre la tête" in the phrase "Tu te prends beaucoup trop la tête mon ami(e)." ;) Peace.

debby
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:12 PM
It was Youizahoe or Butterfrena but I don't think Butterfrena would do this, so it's him. He even has a fake account here. And I suspect Slutiana to be in for some reasons.

To Brickhousesupporter : I am not ashameful to say I am deaf. So, it would be understandable if I make fun of Oliviasmith because she goes to church every Sunday or of Young Gunner because he is gay ? No.

Slutiana
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:18 PM
It was Youizahoe or Butterfrena but I don't think Butterfrena would do this, so it's him. He even has a fake account here. And I suspect Slutiana to be in for some reasons.

To Brickhousesupporter : I am not ashameful to say I am deaf. So, it would be understandable if I make fun of Oliviasmith because she goes to church every Sunday or of Young Gunner because he is gay ? No.
:spit: Excuse me boo, but what am I supposed to have done? Threaten you? Please, you ain't worth my time.

All i've done is expose you whenever you try to lie about tatiana or the sisters. I get that you're bitter. I get that you're pressed. And I get that you're a fucking mess, but don't try and come for me. Just don't.

Apoleb
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Although, I think what younggunner said was not nice, I think people need to remember that any information they put out about themselves can be used against them later. If you don't want people in your business, then don't put it out there.

What you're doing is pretty much shifting at least part of the blame to the person revealing that he/she is deaf. It's retarded really. And debby didn't say she doesn't want people in her business of being deaf as she frequently asked for advice. She has a right not to be insulted for it certainly, and the person doing it is a total a-hole obviously.

debby
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:26 PM
:spit: Excuse me boo, but what am I supposed to have done? Threaten you? Please, you ain't worth my time.

All i've done is expose you whenever you try to lie about tatiana or the sisters. I get that you're bitter. I get that you're pressed. And I get that you're a fucking mess, but don't try and come for me. Just don't.

You know a blogger named Savannah. I asked you by pm, you never replied. That Savannah was involved on these threats. My apologies then. Oh and I don't lie about Tatiana, it's crazy how some Tati and some Rena fans are blinded by their fave, can't see they are not perfect, yet you kept bashing Juju fans.
I am not bitter, it's only tennis ROFL.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:32 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha: :sobbing: :sobbing: :bigcry: :rolls:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I don't need anyone's permission to make someone look stupid.

yeah you do seem to have a habit of doing that to yourself....

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM

Hey if they put it out there and you want to, then I say go for it. It is fair game.

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:36 PM
:spit: @ people who said TF was passed it's peak.

Slutiana
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:36 PM
You know a blogger named Savannah. I asked you by pm, you never replied. That Savannah was involved on these threats. My apologies then. Oh and I don't lie about Tatiana, it's crazy how some Tati and some Rena fans are blinded by their fave, can't see they are not perfect, yet you kept bashing Juju fans.
I didn't reply because I didn't know who TF Savannah is and just assumed that you were trying to troll my PM box and annoy me. I do know a blogger called Savannah from twitter, but I didn't know they had any links to this forum.

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:39 PM
What you're doing is pretty much shifting at least part of the blame to the person revealing that he/she is deaf. It's retarded really. And debby didn't say she doesn't want people in her business of being deaf as she frequently asked for advice. She has a right not to be insulted for it certainly, and the person doing it is a total a-hole obviously.

When was that made law. That is what we hope would happen but if it doesn't then so be it. There is no extra protection for her because she is deaf. I have never made fun of someone disability, homelife or sexual persuasion. But I recognize that if you put information out in public it is fair game.
We make fun of everyone on this board. We call each other stupid, crazy, etc. I don't see why we need to make the distinction.

The Witch-king
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM

That bald chick threatened you ? Was CraigHickman involved too :scared:

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:46 PM
When was that made law. That is what we hope would happen but if it doesn't then so be it. There is no extra protection for her because she is deaf. I have never made fun of someone disability, homelife or sexual persuasion. But I recognize that if you put information out in public it is fair game.

It's not a law but it should be common sense among adults. But your comment about a "fair game" makes me qustion if you actually belong into that group of people :rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM
That bald chick threatened you ? Was CraigHickman involved too :scared:

Does he post here? I love him. :hearts:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:00 PM

:spit:

Apoleb
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM
We make fun of everyone on this board. We call each other stupid, crazy, etc. I don't see why we need to make the distinction.

"Fair game"? By your logic, it's also fair fame to insult someone because of their race. There's really no difference. How does that go with you? On top, you're assuming that all kinds of insults are on the same level.

There's more to someone active involvement in being stupid (which btw mentionig it isn't an insult.. it's just a description) than to being deaf. Still, obviously several wrongs don't make a right.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM

i'm all the way in barbados... come now debby... i didn't even know you were deaf and you were on my fb for some time :lol: plus I don't even know HALF posters here outside of this forum since i stick to mostly serena fans...and I DON'T follow jh AT ALL so I wouldn't know where to begin my threat lol no time for that :rolls:

Noctis
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Coming from Debby who know shit about anything but Justine.

Nothing here to see, except Debby trolling seeking attention.

debby
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:10 PM
i'm all the way in barbados... come now debby... i didn't even know you were deaf and you were on my fb for some time :lol: plus I don't even know HALF posters here outside of this forum since i stick to mostly serena fans...and I DON'T follow jh AT ALL so I wouldn't know where to begin my threat lol no time for that :rolls:
Where did I say it was you ? Hence my "I don't think blablah" only because I thought you were too nice to be mean to me, and also that you don't care abot JH and TF. ;)

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:33 PM
"Fair game"? By your logic, it's also fair fame to insult someone because of their race. There's really no difference. How does that go with you? On top, you're assuming that all kinds of insults are on the same level.

There's more to someone active involvement in being stupid (which btw mentionig it isn't an insult.. it's just a description) than to being deaf. Still, obviously several wrongs don't make a right.
I don't care what anyone on here has to say. You act like if you or anyone's comments matter to me. I shouldn't matter to anyone. You can say all you want about me. It doesn't affect me or how I make my money etc. This is the mature and grown way to interact on the internet. You can't be insulted by random idiots on a message board. Now who is acting childish?

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM
It's not a law but it should be common sense among adults. But your comment about a "fair game" makes me qustion if you actually belong into that group of people :rolleyes:
It is common sense not to call people stupid or idiots but that doesn't stop you now does it. Clean out your own backyard before you try to tell me mine is dirty.:wavey:

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:39 PM
It is common sense not to call people stupid or idiots but that doesn't stop you now does it. Clean out your own backyard before you try to tell me mine is dirty.:wavey:

Oversensitive much?
Where did I call you stupid or an idiot? :weirdo:

Apoleb
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I don't care what anyone on here has to say. You act like if you or anyone's comments matter to me. I shouldn't matter to anyone. You can say all you want about me. It doesn't affect me or how I make my money etc. This is the mature and grown way to interact on the internet. You can't be insulted by random idiots on a message board. Now who is acting childish?

OK You don't care, but it's obviously a pretty stupid standard for any kind of communication that includes a message board. Racial insults, among others, are bad regardless of where someone says them besides that of course they will only kill any form of decent discussion. I love how you point out "making money". :spit: :o

In the end, your position is that insults, all kinds, are "fair game". Of course I don't believe for a second that you're willing to apply that standard everywhere, so it's more telling to me of what you think of deafness.

Horizon
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:44 PM
this thread :haha: :haha:

the shade :lol: its everywhere

doomsday
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM

I know what you mean but I think there are some limits, it wouldn't be fun if someone make fun of you because you are black or smth, don't tell me you wouldn't mind.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM

you're a whore :oh:

Vikapower
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
This thread has become soooooooo serious... :rolls:

We're brothers and sisters from the carribbean I wonder why we don't back up ourselves on GM/TF against others... the majority. :confused:

Serenita
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Debby opened up this thread to bash or get rid of some poster. Girl u sly, u needs to get a job in politics.:lol:

Serenita
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:58 PM

We're brothers and sisters from the carribbean I wonder why we don't back up ourselves on GM/TF against others... the majority. :confused:

Pls noone wants to back ur crazy ass up, you loco!

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM

kumbaya??

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I know what you mean but I think there are some limits, it wouldn't be fun if someone make fun of you because you are black or smth, don't tell me you wouldn't mind.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME: WHY IS BEING BLACK SOMETHING TO BE "MADE FUN OF"???? :confused:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Oversensitive much?
Where did I call you stupid or an idiot? :weirdo:

well if you did that it would kind of be ironic, you know like the pot, kettle thing? :lol:

I agree.

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME: WHY IS BEING BLACK SOMETHING TO BE "MADE FUN OF"???? :confused:

Are you serious? :weirdo:

Vikapower
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM
kumbaya??

:rolls: Ok I don't know what your word means... wiki says come by here !!? in Barbados !!? :shrug: :scratch:

Pls noone wants to back ur crazy ass up, you loco!

You should watch how the Danes do here... ;) they're very supportive to each other. ;)

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:06 PM
OK You don't care, but it's obviously a pretty stupid standard for any kind of communication that includes a message board. Racial insults, among others, are bad regardless of where someone says them besides that of course they will only kill any form of decent discussion. I love how you point out "making money". :spit: :o

In the end, your position is that insults, all kinds, are "fair game". Of course I don't believe for a second that you're willing to apply that standard everywhere, so it's more telling to me of what you think of deafness.
I am not responsible for your interpretation of my post. I have never insulted anyone racially, or because of a handicap. If that is what you get from my post then so be it.

doomsday
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM

What? I just meant it wouldn't be fun if someone make a joke about someone's skin, black or yellow or green:lol:

Apoleb
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I am not responsible for your interpretation of my post. I have never insulted anyone racially, or because of a handicap. If that is what you get from my post then so be it.

No what I get from your post is that it's perfectly OK (hence calling it "fair game") to insult someone because of their deafness since they made it public. However, I don't think you will apply the same standard for other characteristics. And even if you did, you're still in the wrong cause some things are wrong, wherever they happen and regardless of whether people chose to reveal them or not. :wavey:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:10 PM
What? I just meant it wouldn't be fun if someone make a joke about someone's skin, black or yellow or green:lol:

I know...I just didn't like that wording, that's all. :lol: :hug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:10 PM
:rolls: Ok I don't know what your word means... wiki says come by here !!? in Barbados !!? :shrug: :scratch:

You should watch how the Danes do here... ;) they're very supportive to each other. ;)

:sobbing:

brickhousesupporter
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:11 PM
No what I get from your post is that it's perfectly OK (hence calling it "fair game") to insult someone because of their deafness since they made it public. However, I don't think you will apply the same standard for other characteristics. And even if you did, you're still in the wrong cause some things are wrong, wherever they happen and regardless of whether people chose to reveal them or not. :wavey:
....so be it.:wavey:

Serenita
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM

I really dont let my ethnicity rule my life you know. ;) Maybe you should take that same approach.:wavey:

doomsday
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I know...I just didn't like that wording, that's all. :lol: :hug:

There was no harm whatsoever behind that, I'm black too.:lol:

Serenita
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Your siggy :hysteric::hysteric:

edificio
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Coming from Debby who know shit about anything but Justine.

Nothing here to see, except Debby trolling seeking attention. :yeah:

She's definitely an emotional/drama troll--and quite successful at the game.

Still, I don't know why this thread is still open. It has gone beyond the beyond.:help:

JN
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I write much better french than I write in english... it's for a reason no !!? :spit: No need to display your maestria in the language... :rolleyes:

I just said that to trouble you since we approximatively came up with the same but obviously seems like there are some people you musn't mess with in GM and yet they still come to write here... :haha:

Let me teach you something in my language now : "Se prendre la tête" in the phrase "Tu te prends beaucoup trop la tête mon ami(e)." ;) Peace.

:confused:

Unlike yourself, I won't pretend to read/write/understand your language, and I don't feel like e-translating it, so you've lost me.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:25 PM

I'm mixed and one of your fellow mashabators called me a mutt once. :sad:

The Witch-king
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Does he post here? I love him. :hearts:

I don't think so... I know Savannah does, just not sure who she is :unsure:

edificio
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:28 PM

Don't you know, mutts are the cutest things ever. ;) Even Obama called himself a mutt, but I think some people took offense for him. :lol:

The Witch-king
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM

that spiffy :rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Don't you know, mutts are the cutest things ever. ;) Even Obama called himself a mutt, but I think some people took offense for him. :lol:

Yeah but trust me, they didn't mean it as a term of endearment. :lol:

oh and correction - this actually came from a hingis fan. :o Mashabators are a little more hardcore with their insults if you know what I mean. :lol:

doomsday
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Mashabators are a little more hardcore with their insults if you know what I mean

Masha fans can be very very crazy :lol: but I'm sure you pushed them a lil bit didn't you? I read your posts and I can say you hate Maria and they love her so it can only do sparks:lol: