PDA

View Full Version : Hantuchova: I have more respect for Jelena than for Ana !

Pages : [1] 2

Jedna je Jelena
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Daniela Hantuchova thinks that you can not threat to the team which has Jankovic and Ivanovic in,but adds that she is more afraid for her match against Jankovic.

"Of course Serbia is a favourite,but we play at home and we gonna do everything to win.In playing terms,I have to say that I have more respect for Jelena Jankovic than for Ana Ivanovic.Jelena plays very inteligent,she thinks about every point,she moves superbly,and she can adjust to opponents game easily.In my opinion,Jelena has one of the best backhands in tennis,especially from the baseline.Ana also plays at a high level,but she can lose to anyone.I am not saying anything bad ,not that she's winning luckily,but its more about Ana's mood at the moment "

Not that Daniela said anything wrong or bad,I just thought that she's very close friends with Ivanovic.

SVK
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM
In the same interwiev she said that she was a very good friend with Ana but it´s not the same after Australian Open. But it´s still OK between them.

Miss Amor
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Skeletor is just bitter.

goldenlox
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM
No news there. Anyone who saw Russia-Serbia knew this already

Daruma.
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Love you Daniela. :hearts:

Kworb
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Daniela :bowdown: so 100% true. 1000% absolute truth and honesty. The true tea right here. 10000% accurate insight.

Doully
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Still haunted by AO 08 :o. Curse those squeaky shoes Ana...

BlueTrees
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/7206368.stm

SVK
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Still haunted by AO 08 :o.

What do you expect from someone who "lost a serve because geese flew over the stadium"?

BlueTrees
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:14 PM
It's not like Hantuchova can criticise Ivanovic for being able to "lose to anyone". Maybe she needs to take a look at the rankings and see where Ivanovic is compared to her. :lol:

RenaSlam.
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Bitter is as bitter does.

Sammo
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Daniela, I love you even more now :inlove: What she really wanted to say about Jelena playing intelligent and Ana playing according to her mood is that Ana is retarded, I mean just listen to that voice :rolleyes:

currie84
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:18 PM
this "squeak gate" was such a non story.First i don't believe Ana is capable of coming up with such an evil plan.But even if she did it on purpose, fvckin deal with it.Athletes in other sports have to perform under huge amount of noise,and you can't cope with the sound of a shoe?..

SVK
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
It's not like Hantuchova can criticise Ivanovic for being able to "lose to anyone". Maybe she needs to take a look at the rankings and see where Ivanovic is compared to her. :lol:

She exactly say: "She can play fantastic tennis but she is also able to lose to anyone now". I think anyone can say this, it doesn´t matter if you are Brie Whitehead or TOP 10 player, she didn´t say anything bad there. + She said truth.

Matt01
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Daniela, I love you even more now :inlove: What she really wanted to say about Jelena playing intelligent and Ana playing according to her mood is that Ana is retarded, I mean just listen to that voice :rolleyes:

Yeah,I'm sure that that was what she was trying to say :weirdo:

Sammo
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:24 PM
That's what I like to imagine :drool: :lol:

Sammo
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:26 PM
However Ivanovic will destroy her only because she made this statements, or Ivanovic will try to destroy her and will make the match an error fest in which Hantuchova will win 62 60 :shrug:

Joelina
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:28 PM
:kiss:

sunyafei
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Dani and Na are good friends! :)

GoofyDuck
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:32 PM
She is talking about 2008 Jelena not the one that you see now.

Potato
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Dani and Na are good friends! :)

Yes! I remember in a Wimbly interview Na said that whenever she and Dani were playing the same tournament they would always try to practice with each other :)

InsideOut.
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Still bitter about the one and only Grand Slam semi she has ever and will ever make. Oh well. :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Apr 13th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Danka :awww: still thinking about her possible GS final, it was just 4 games away :hug:

SVK
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Danka :awww: still thinking about her possible GS final, it was just 4 games away :hug:

Just 2. Daniela led 4:3 in third :p

lestat111
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM
true tea.

ivanban
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Danka :speakles: That's a brave thing to say even for TF standards :eek:

Mightymirza
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Well lately Jelena has had better results than Ana.. So thats fine.. Plus Jelena is really nightmare opponent for Daniela..

Bismarck.
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:11 PM
:bowdown: Every word of it, the truth.

Mistress of Evil
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Just 2. Daniela led 4:3 in third :p

yeah, but what I meant was that she was just 4 games away from double bageling Ajde :drool:

QuietPlease
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:15 PM
:spit:

Dani is 3-4 against JJ, but 1-3 against Ana! :shrug:

Vikapower
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:20 PM
:spit: First Hantuchova NEEDS to watch the game a little bit more to realize that JJ is not the player she once was anymore... just watch her "intelligence, hand-skills, superior tennis or tactical sense etc..." to Caro last tournament on what was supposed to be HER surface... :help:

JJ has lost all the little relevance that she had as a tennis player... hey... but loosers of a feather flocked together... so no prob Dani respects her sibling.

This statement might be all Ana has needed to motivate herself and reunite all her remaining sparkles of her best days to demonstrate who is who in tennis' hierarchy... :lol:

And certainly similarly after Davis cup... she could go on to win Rome, Madrid, RG... undefeated... distibuting bagels and breadsticks to her opponents... Hope. Fear. Respect.

AcesHigh
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Well it's true. It's too bad Ana won that slam instead of JJ

Pump-it-UP
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Pressed. :lol:

Apoleb
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM
She's obviously still very bitter. It's not like she owns Ana game-wise.

As a homeless person (her home being stolen by Maria), it's understandable though.

Smitten
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:31 PM
It's too bad Ana won that slam instead of JJ

You're too much today. :lol:

miffedmax
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:35 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/k/7/3/military-move-along.jpg

Sean.
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Well lately Jelena has had better results than Ana.. So thats fine.. Plus Jelena is really nightmare opponent for Daniela..

And yet her H2H with Jelena is much better than with Ana...

The Witch-king
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM
You know someone hates you if they respect JJ more than you :sobbing:

cellophane
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:01 PM
As a homeless person (her home being stolen by Maria), it's understandable though.

:lol:

Maria never had ownership of IW.

MaBaker
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Silly people.

Daniela is playing mind games.

A-Bond
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Ana will SOO kick her ass unfortunately :o

Balltossovic
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
:spit:

Ana= 3 slam finals + slam win

Jelena= 1 slam final + 0 slam wins.

Daniela= FAIL :haha:

Put THAT in your calculator and add it!:sobbing:

azdaja
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM
you're such a huge hypocrite for criticising caro "haters" and then coming up with this garbage.

doomsday
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:50 PM
you're such a huge hypocrite for criticising caro "haters" and then coming up with this garbage.

THIS.

Serenita
Apr 13th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Still feeling that AO 08 loss huh. :drool:

Londoner
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/k/7/3/military-move-along.jpg

Londoner
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:04 PM
It's always dodgy saying what you really think as a loss is then even more stinging. Look what happened to Justine after her snide remark about Amelie!

Adrian1092
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:11 PM
:lol: :rolls: What age are you? :lol:
Btw, I commend you for deleting your most hated players from your sig, at least you're maturing at some rate :hug: Keep it up :worship:

Hian
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Well, that's her opinion. I personally prefer Ana to Jelena, but I like them both. She's right when she says Ana could lose to everyone, but in the second part of 2010 Jelena hasn't been that good. And, to remind Daniela something, both Serbian girls have been world n.1, which make them better than her.
Saying that as a big fan of Daniela.

дalex
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:21 PM
lol @ some pressed people. We all respect Jelena more than Ana. :lol: Even if that's an exaggeration, what's the problem with Daniela having more respect for Jelena's game? It's just her opinion.

Martian KC
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:33 PM

IKR?

MB.
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:37 PM
"Of course Serbia is a favourite,but we play at home and we gonna do everything to win.In playing terms,I have to say that I have more respect for Jelena Jankovic than for Ana Ivanovic.Jelena plays very inteligent,she thinks about every point,she moves superbly,and she can adjust to opponents game easily.In my opinion,Jelena has one of the best backhands in tennis,especially from the baseline.Ana also plays at a high level,but she can lose to anyone.I am not saying anything bad ,not that she's winning luckily,but its more about Ana's mood at the moment "

Jelena, intelligent? :lol: Okay, Dani, we'll take it.
Adjusting to opponents games--check.
One of best backhands in tennis--check
Ana can lose to anyone--check, but Jelena, can, too.

And get over AO2008, Dani. You can beat both of these Serbian scrubs, easily.

Lapaco
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:39 PM
what the hell was slovakia thinking when choosing clay for the tie

Cp6uja
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:45 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6434/jr1.png

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6104/jr2l.png

Good answer from Ana who postpone start of hers claycourt preparation because special photoshoot just to make her opponents (and some teammates :devil:) even more bitter and jealousy :drool:

AcesHigh
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:45 PM

:lol: I wasn't being serious.
And even if I was, how again is it comparable to Caro haters??

Ana fans get way too emotional

Libertango
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:47 PM
At least she was honest.

azdaja
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:06 PM
:lol: I wasn't being serious.
And even if I was, how again is it comparable to Caro haters??

Ana fans get way too emotional
don't give me that "ana fans are oversensitive" bullshit :yawn: caro fans get far more emotional than ana fans, but since you like caro and dislike ana you won't call them whiners. and it is very much comparable to what caro haters you were criticising say. they don't like caro's tennis, so they are dismissing her achievements which is precisely what you did here jokingly or not. even while defending caro you were very disrespectful towards ana's achievements. i didn't call you a hypocrite then, but it doesn't mean you were not being one even on that thread.

lestat111
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:13 PM
it is easy for daniela to say this now, while ana still has nightmares (5:1, 40:0, third set).

AcesHigh
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
don't give me that "ana fans are oversensitive" bullshit :yawn: caro fans get far more emotional than ana fans, but since you like caro and dislike ana you won't call them whiners. and it is very much comparable to what caro haters you were criticising say. they don't like caro's tennis, so they are dismissing her achievements which is precisely what you did here jokingly or not. even while defending caro you were very disrespectful towards ana's achievements. i didn't call you a hypocrite then, but it doesn't mean you were not being one even on that thread.

You're overreacting.. :help: Calm down.

I root for Caro b/c so many people here wish for her to lose and have an irrational hate for her.

Ana, I really couldn't care less about. Thanks for further proof that some of her fans are psycho though

JAS_
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Ana also plays at a high level,but she can lose to anyone.

But she can also come back from down 6:0 2:0 in a slam SF. :devil:
Be afraid, be very afraid, Daniela.

Serenita
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:22 PM

I root for Caro b/c so many people here wish for her to lose and have an irrational hate for her.

Ana, I really couldn't care less about. Thanks for further proof that some of her fans are psycho though
:bs: you root for Caro because of others, not because you find her a good tennis player or for her character. :facepalm:

azdaja
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM

thanks for further proof that you are a hypocrite. some of caro fans are psychos, yet you don't even mention that. and it's not like there is no irrational hate for ana here, but since you "don't care" about her it's fine.

there is no overreaction here and i am perfectly calm. you use different standards for fans of a player you choose to support from the ones you use for fans of a player you choose to "ignore" and you fully deserve to be called out on that.

faboozadoo15
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:53 PM
A bit odd that she would say these things, but I agree somewhat. It's also very strange that she has a better record against JJ.

Jelena can lose to anyone too :lol:

Did Slovakia REALLY chose clay?

Horizon
Apr 13th, 2011, 09:00 PM
:spit: please

daniela, sit down.. go have some more nightmares about choking away an 8 game lead :awww: :bigwave:

Serenita
Apr 13th, 2011, 09:03 PM
:spit: please

daniela, sit down.. go have some more nightmares about choking away an 8 game lead :awww: :bigwave:

AcesHigh
Apr 13th, 2011, 09:07 PM
:bs: you root for Caro because of others, not because you find her a good tennis player or for her character. :facepalm:

Yes, do you have a problem with that?
I didn't know there was a rulebook on how to root for players.
She's also a nice girl and I prefer her style of play to ballbashers, but the main reason is b/c of all the bs hate she receives.

edificio
Apr 13th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Title of thread is misleading.

Also, I really don't think Jelena does that much thinking on court. :shrug:

Daniela, focus on your game.

JJ all the way
Apr 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM

She is just a stupid moron! :fiery:

n1_and_uh_noone
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM

For some reason, this made me :haha:. Its true, she can be so brainless at times, even though her basic game is how tennis should really be played: solid depth, open up court with angles and then go into the space.

Ryan
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Daniela Hantuchova thinks that you can not threat to the team which has Jankovic and Ivanovic in,but adds that she is more afraid for her match against Jankovic.

Not that Daniela said anything wrong or bad,I just thought that she's very close friends with Ivanovic.

:shrug: Daniela might be one of the least intelligent tennis players ever. Watching her shot selection is laughable sometimes. At least Ana's mood can apparently help her, while Daniela's doesn't stop her from losing...ever. ;)

Apoleb
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:04 PM
For some reason, this made me :haha:. Its true, she can be so brainless at times, even though her basic game is how tennis should really be played: solid depth, open up court with angles and then go into the space.

Yes, her forehand has "solid depth" on it. :help:

Jelena's game is incredibly generic and boring and she has very little skills outside her defensive skills and that BH DTL. She does have that backhand though. Ana's game, despite being brainless, can be spectacular when that forehand clicks.

n1_and_uh_noone
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:06 PM
The other thing is : "Jelena has one of the best backhands in tennis,especially from the baseline"... ummm... is she trying to say JJ also has the best backhand volleys? :tape:

AcesHigh
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:07 PM

Jelena's game is incredibly generic and boring and she has very little skills outside her defensive skills and that BH DTL. She does have that backhand though. Ana's game, despite being brainless, can be spectacular when that forehand clicks.

I guess you have very different definition of "spectacular".

Jelena has played plenty of VERY enjoyable matches and I wouldn't call her game "generic". I would call it solid. She may not have one kill shot, but she's got an adequate serve and net game.. great defensive skills, great backhand when it's clicking and she's pretty good off the return.
Ana had a good serve and a very good forehand when it was clicking but not much else. Additionally, I can't remember any classics played by Ana :shrug:

n1_and_uh_noone
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:09 PM

At its best it is a very good, and certainly reliable shot. Not a massive weapon, but she places it well, has decent pace on it. At its worst, of course... :help:.

Still, way better than Ana's backhand, for sure. And anyone who goes deep to Ana's forehand will break even that 'spectacular' shot down, she can only hit it well off softish balls at waist to chest height.

AcesHigh
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:10 PM
:shrug: Daniela might be one of the least intelligent tennis players ever. Watching her shot selection is laughable sometimes. At least Ana's mood can apparently help her, while Daniela's doesn't stop her from losing...ever. ;)

Not sure if I'd call her one of the least intelligent. Sometimes the smartest players can have terrible shot selection from overthinking. She's definitely not one of the best thinkers on the court though, which is a pity.

doomsday
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Yes, do you have a problem with that?
I didn't know there was a rulebook on how to root for players.
She's also a nice girl and I prefer her style of play to ballbashers, but the main reason is b/c of all the bs hate she receives.

Another protector of the Woz, is that it?:lol:

JAS_
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:11 PM

You mean get spaced out :silly:

Apoleb
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:12 PM

Jelena has played plenty of VERY enjoyable matches and I wouldn't call her game "generic". I would call it solid.
I can't remember any classics played by Ana :shrug:

Spectacular because of the shot making and the WINNERS she can hit with the forehand. It's also one the cleanest hit shots when she got her rhythm right.

Jelena's game is totally generic and one-domensional. :lol: Most of those "classics" are ugly error fests especially when they involve the Vee(t)error. Ana has more to stand out, Jelena has not. It's the reason why one has a slam and 2 other GS finals to her name, while the other has not (while being more consistent).

Ryan
Not sure if I'd call her one of the least intelligent. Sometimes the smartest players can have terrible shot selection from overthinking. She's definitely not one of the best thinkers on the court though, which is a pity.

Ok a slight exaggeration, I just think she's still bitter from choking so badly in the AO Semi still. ;)

n1_and_uh_noone

Jelena has played plenty of VERY enjoyable matches and I wouldn't call her game "generic". I would call it solid. She may not have one kill shot, but she's got an adequate serve and net game.. great defensive skills, great backhand when it's clicking and she's pretty good off the return.
Ana had a good serve and a very good forehand when it was clicking but not much else. Additionally, I can't remember any classics played by Ana :shrug:

There was this instant classic she played against a Belgian player, I forget who, at one of the bigger US HC events. Very close match with a couple of tie-breaks, someone saved several matchpoints, overcoming an impossible deficit in the final set to go to the wire. Cannot remember if she won it or not, but it was great stuff.

Richie's
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Daniela has a right and it's one of the few times that she make statements like this.
Well done Daniela. It's important to bring her feeling up.

Apoleb
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:16 PM
At its best it is a very good, and certainly reliable shot. Not a massive weapon, but she places it well, has decent pace on it. At its worst, of course... :help:.

Still, way better than Ana's backhand, for sure. And anyone who goes deep to Ana's forehand will break even that 'spectacular' shot down, she can only hit it well off softish balls at waist to chest height.

Please. It has none of that. Her forehand is a half-joke, just a bit short on Wozniacki's forehand joke (if only because the only thing useful she can do with it is the cross court angle). Yes, it's better than Ana's backhand but what does that mean?

And all that "hitting deep" to Ana's forehand doesn't work with JJ, cause the moment the forehand starts working, JJ is toast.

Serenita
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Another protector of the Woz, is that it?:lol:
He's a true troll, just supports her because he love trolling the board spewing his trollish slime all over the place.

n1_and_uh_noone
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Please. It has none of that. Her forehand is a half-joke, just a bit short on Wozniacki's forehand joke. Yes, it's better than Ana's backhand but what does that mean?

That means that directing a ball anywhere into the left side of her court will virtually win her opponent the point. She cannot move quickly enough to make it a forehand. And any opponent with half a brain will attack her forehand side as well, which she frequently leaves gaping to protect that backhand.

hankqq
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Interesting comment, given that Hantuchova's record against Jankovic is better than her record against Ivanovic :lol: :unsure:

JAS_
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:21 PM

You are comparing JJ's forhand with Ana's backhand? You serious? :eek:

n1_and_uh_noone
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:24 PM
You are comparing JJ's forhand with Ana's backhand? You serious? :eek:

Comparing their weaker shots. Makes perfect sense. It is not like either of them is such a tactical genius that she can craft a gameplan emphasizing her strengths and eliminating her weaknesses.

JAS_
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Comparing their weaker shots. Makes perfect sense. It is not like either of them is such a tactical genius that she can craft a gameplan emphasizing her strengths and eliminating her weaknesses.

Forhand with backhand as weapons? :confused:

Vikapower
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:46 PM
That means that directing a ball anywhere into the left side of her court will virtually win her opponent the point. She cannot move quickly enough to make it a forehand. And any opponent with half a brain will attack her forehand side as well, which she frequently leaves gaping to protect that backhand.

Your theories are entertaining though always not true... but as there isn't a single girl out there bar Kimmie, Ana herself, Bojana... and some other girls I may forget... can't even hit FHs properly then Ana can sleep on her 2 ears until then...

Yes you can break down Ana's FH but only if you go strong at it... e.g. vs. Rena in Dubaď 2009... but as the average girl herself... Jankovic, Hantuchova... do not even hit FHs as hard as Ana does... then she can still sleep on her two ears and rip them apart...

Bismarck.
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Spectacular because of the shot making and the WINNERS she can hit with the forehand. It's also one the cleanest hit shots when she got her rhythm right.

Jelena's game is totally generic and one-domensional. :lol: Most of those "classics" are ugly error fests especially when they involve the Vee(t)error. Ana has more to stand out, Jelena has not. It's the reason why one has a slam and 2 other GS finals to her name, while the other has not (while being more consistent).

And Ana gets her rhythm right how often nowadays?

There's no point in labelling Jelena's game one-dimensional in trying to defend Ana because neither of them have multi-faceted or especially intelligent games, and in many ways Ana would be even more one-dimensional and generic since she needs her game to 'click', so to speak, for it to be in any way effective and when it doesn't she changes nothing. Also, I wouldn't agree that Ana's game has more to stand out with. OK, it has the forehand but what else? Footwork is poor, especially to the backhand; movement nothing special; backhand mostly terrible; serve that rarely delivers. I don't call that a stand-out artillery.

ivanban
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:06 PM

There's no point in labelling Jelena's game one-dimensional in trying to defend Ana because neither of them have multi-faceted or especially intelligent games, and in many ways Ana would be even more one-dimensional and generic since she needs her game to 'click', so to speak, for it to be in any way effective and when it doesn't she changes nothing. Also, I wouldn't agree that Ana's game has more to stand out with. OK, it has the forehand but what else? Footwork is poor, especially to the backhand; movement nothing special; backhand mostly terrible; serve that rarely delivers. I don't call that a stand-out artillery.

Everything clicked at one slam :shrug:

new-york
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:10 PM

Sounds like a very poorly translated quote.

Anyway, she could have done without the comp i guess.

Optima
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:27 PM
JJ's forehand is solid when she wants it to be. I have no idea why she chooses to hit those midcourt puffballs. At the end of 2008 and much of 2007, it was very solid and deep consistently.

harloo
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Both Ana and Jelena haven't played well as of late but now Ana is beyond dreadful compared to Jelena. I would have never thought the same girl who won the French Open would be losing left and right to scrubs. Of course a mediocre player like Daniela isn't afraid of Ana now. Ana is her prime destroys Daniela easily but the new Ana is a train wreck.:sad:

Sammo
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Both Ana and Jelena haven't played well as of late but now Ana is beyond dreadful compared to Jelena. I would have never thought the same girl who won the French Open would be losing left and right to scrubs. Of course a mediocre player like Daniela isn't afraid of Ana now. Ana is her prime destroys Daniela easily but the new Ana is a train wreck.:sad:

Mediocre? :spit: We all know who would destroy who if it wasn't for her mental game :rolleyes:

lestat111
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:42 PM
There was this instant classic she played against a Belgian player, I forget who, at one of the bigger US HC events. Very close match with a couple of tie-breaks, someone saved several matchpoints, overcoming an impossible deficit in the final set to go to the wire. Cannot remember if she won it or not, but it was great stuff.

bingo, she s such a loser :wavey:

Monzanator
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Daniela is playing mind games before the Fed Cup tie and nothing else. Everyone who thinks there is something more behind this, hasn't been following professional sport for too long :shrug:

Matt01
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM

Interesting that you mention Jelena's "adequate net game" and not Ana's, when Ana has much better volleys and net game than Jelena.

safinfans629
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:50 AM
I think Hantuchova will never forget the Australian Open SF

MB.
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Interesting that you mention Jelena's "adequate net game" and not Ana's, when Ana has much better volleys and net game than Jelena.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p26/12con/hermionelaughing.gif

thegreendestiny
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:59 AM
http://your-hero.com/gifs/preach.gif

Ana is a cheater and unprofessional player.

Berlin_Calling
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:04 AM
But she can also come back from down 6:0 2:0 in a slam SF. :devil:
Be afraid, be very afraid, Daniela.

well TBH, I'd say that Ana now is usually at the other end of the stick... she went from a fighter, to a terrible choker.

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Wow. :weirdo: What a bitter old lady.

Josh.
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:36 AM
:facepalm:

Its her opinion, she can have one. Next.

The 2nd Law
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:54 AM
I don't really have a problem with what Daniela has said, I would probably be bitter too. Besides, it's not like Ana has earned too much on court respect in the last three years.
Dani knows perfectly well that she's by no means any certainty to beat Ana.

JJ all the way
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:19 AM
To those who said that Slovakia is playing mind games - sooo true!

They are saying that JJ is "awesome" because they know it will get to her head. We all know that when JJ becomes friendly with opponents, she tends to gift them with games .....case is demonstrated by her recent loss to Wozniaki.

With Ana, they know she will crack (or they think she will) under the intimidation, so they are downing her...

Slovakia is sooo sneaky!!!! But Serbia will unite and win!

Mikey.
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Ana will probably win her matches now, while JJ loses hers. :worship:

Smitten
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:44 AM

:lol: Yes Jankovic could actually be argued as a better volleyer than Ivanovic. :rolleyes:

Apoleb
Apr 14th, 2011, 10:54 AM

It's only fair to compare them at the stretch when they both were playing well, and for Ana that's roughly a year and a half.

Yes, they are both one-dimensional but I anticipated how some people will claim that Jelena brings more into the game despite that her game being entirely generic, non-imaginitive and boring. And Ana does stand out more precisely because of the forehand. As I said, this reflects in her bigger achievements at the big stage.

And I missed AcesHigh's comment about Jelena's "decent volleying". :spit: Ana does have better instincts at the net, even though it's nothing to write home about. JJ's lack of volleying skills and her inability to finish anything short on the forehand side are the main reasons why she doesn't have a slam.

Safe-From-Harm
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Oh no, now a mental fragile Jelena will lost it all.
Those mind games from Daniela will gave a plus to her team.

On the other hand, I won`t comment about this interview.
I think my opinion is well known, according to who is my fave player.

Polikarpov
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:01 PM

By just looking at how they hit their volleys, you could somehow tell that Ivanovic is indeed better. She's quite reactive at the net and has decent feel for volleys. Not to mention, Jankovic's net transition is horrible.

nevetssllim
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:12 PM

They're both awful at the net.

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:16 PM
They're both awful at the net.

No, they are not. Ana is an excellent volleyer.

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:20 PM
No, they are not. Ana is an excellent volleyer.
:drool:

0fYWqGae_dQ

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:24 PM

0fYWqGae_dQ

Thanks. :)
And I was thinking of the one in the doubles match from Hopman Cup this year with Novak agains the Aussie team (with Hewitt). Can you find that one? I thought that was even sicker.
I still don't know how to post videos here.

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks. :)
And I was thinking of the one in the doubles match from Hopman Cup this year with Novak agains the Aussie team (with Hewitt). Can you find that one? I thought that was even sicker.
I still don't know how to post videos here.
Don't know. :confused: I don't actually think Ana's a great volleyer, but she can occasionally come up with a good one like that. :p

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Don't know. :confused: I don't actually think Ana's a great volleyer, but she can occasionally come up with a good one like that. :p

Hmm. Maybe I can find it. But she is more than just a solid volleyer. She has a very fine touch at the net. Too bad she doesn't use it more often to her advantage. Add to it her height and her arm span...

InsideOut.
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Mediocre? :spit: We all know who would destroy who if it wasn't for her mental game :rolleyes:

:tears: Ana's mental game has been a wreck lately, I agree.

:oh:

Brena
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:27 PM
lol @ ancitards getting their panties in a twist over this. :lol:
Daniela didn't say anything we didn't already know, but she's actually playing mindgames with Jelena rather than Ana here.

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Daniela is playing mind games before the Fed Cup tie and nothing else. Everyone who thinks there is something more behind this, hasn't been following professional sport for too long :shrug:
They are saying that JJ is "awesome" because they know it will get to her head. We all know that when JJ becomes friendly with opponents, she tends to gift them with games .....case is demonstrated by her recent loss to Wozniaki.

With Ana, they know she will crack (or they think she will) under the intimidation, so they are downing her...

Exactly. Btw, Daniela is cruel. Playing mind games with Jelena and Ana is like kicking a three-legged puppy. Ain't cool.

Though, it's true what she said.

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:49 PM
lol @ ancitards getting their panties in a twist over this. :lol:
Daniela didn't say anything we didn't already know, but she's actually playing mindgames with Jelena rather than Ana here.

Lol at Jankytards to think JJ has a mind to play with ;):lol:

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Exactly. Btw, Daniela is cruel. Playing mind games with Jelena and Ana is like kicking a three-legged puppy. Ain't cool.

Actually she has a completely wrong strategy.
If she wanted to play mind games with them, she should have trashed JJ (a la Bartoli), and befriend Ana (a la Kim).
She is getting slaughtered now.

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Lol at Jankytards to think JJ has a mind to play with ;):lol:
Actually she has a completely wrong strategy.
If she wanted to play mind games with them, she should have trashed JJ (a la Bartoli), and befriend Ana (a la Kim).
She is getting slaughtered now.
Long time no see, Costanza.

Brena
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:00 PM

:lol: I also think it's him again. Only he uses ''jankytards''.

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:00 PM

:scratch:

I think we haven't met. But nice to meet you. :wavey:

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Yes, he is that stupid. I mean, seriously..

JAS_
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM

Logic :worship::rolls:

Brena
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Yes, he is that stupid. I mean, seriously..

heh, he's rather predictable. I actually expected him to act Jj-frindly in his new incarnation, and he really did start off like that but his stupidity finally took the better of him. :lol:

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM
heh, he's rather predictable. I actually expected him to act Jj-frindly in his new incarnation, and he really did start off like that but his stupidity finally took the better of him. :lol:
Silly boy. Should we report right away or should we let him play around a bit?

Brena
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Silly boy. Should we report right away or should we let him play around a bit?

Sorry. Should have consulted you first. :[

azdaja
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:15 PM
i see constanza really got into some people's heads :oh:

MaBaker
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Sorry. Should have consulted you first. :[
It's ok. It's not like I'll miss him.
i see constanza really got into some people's heads :oh:
Yes, he is playing mind games with us.

rockstar
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:46 PM
:lol: at daniela playing mind games, when she's so mentally frail :sobbing:

GAGAlady
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM
:spit: First Hantuchova NEEDS to watch the game a little bit more to realize that JJ is not the player she once was anymore... just watch her "intelligence, hand-skills, superior tennis or tactical sense etc..." to Caro last tournament on what was supposed to be HER surface... :help:

JJ has lost all the little relevance that she had as a tennis player... hey... but loosers of a feather flocked together... so no prob Dani respects her sibling.

This statement might be all Ana has needed to motivate herself and reunite all her remaining sparkles of her best days to demonstrate who is who in tennis' hierarchy... :lol:

And certainly similarly after Davis cup... she could go on to win Rome, Madrid, RG... undefeated... distibuting bagels and breadsticks to her opponents... Hope. Fear. Respect.

jelena jankovic still has alot of talent...and she does have more of a pleasing game than ball basher ANA. Ana...is good when shes on...but shes also a hot mess alot of the time too. Her consistency is not good and she can g stretches playing like a retard...daniela is right. Jelena is the better player and its true, regardless of H2H we are talking TENNIS ABILITY...and Jelena...is more talented. I dont give a shit if that cow won a slam...shes lucky at best. Jelena ge ur ass in gear and shut these idiots up already!:o

MB.
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:03 PM
By just looking at how they hit their volleys, you could somehow tell that Ivanovic is indeed better. She's quite reactive at the net and has decent feel for volleys. Not to mention, Jankovic's net transition is horrible.

Transition game is horrid, I completely agree. Jeja's volleys have been sub-par last few weeks, but if you look back at 07/08...:worship:

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:11 PM
This bitch http://i56.tinypic.com/2njersh.gif.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:14 PM

this :tape: and it's not like jj hasn't either :tape: :tape:

The Witch-king
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:16 PM

0fYWqGae_dQ

You really think that was deliberate:lol:

Sammo
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:40 PM
^IKR :spit: She was just lucky to put the racket there that's not ability at all

Balltossovic
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM
It's a little something called REFLEX. :o Most players would have hit that into the next or out.

Sammo
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Reflex but not ability

Balltossovic
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Ana is quite capable at the net. She is no Venus on grass, but she certainly gets the job done. Anyone who says differently is just delusional:shrug:

Sammo
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM
She's a standard net player :shrug: It's not like she's clumsy (at all) but she's not especially good at the net

Balltossovic
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:06 PM
She's not brilliant, but she's not as horrible as people are making her out to be in this thread. By all means, dislike her, hate her even. But give credit where credit is due. She's solid at net, not mediocre.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Reflex but not ability

reflexes are a part of tennis idiot :weirdo:

Sammo
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:09 PM
reflexes are a part of tennis idiot :weirdo:

Reflexes are easy to acquire, same as 40 extra kg to have better groundstrokes like Serena.

Hian
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Reflexes are easy to acquire, same as 40 extra kg to have better groundstrokes like Serena.

Same as a brain for you.

Sammo
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Same as a brain for you.

You mean... it's easy for me to acquire brain? :confused:

azdaja
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Same as a brain for you.
i disagree, that's not an easy task at all :shrug:

toxina90
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
My two favourites :hearts: Daniela has taste :drool:

Hian
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:58 PM

:lol: :hug:

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:04 PM
It's a little something called REFLEX. :o Most players would have hit that into the next or out.

Exactly! :D

Sammo
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM
:lol: :hug:

How great! So where can acquire brain Hian? Ebay perhaps? How much does a gram of brain cost? :)

The Daviator
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Same as a brain for you.

:rolls:

Melly Flew Us
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Silly people.

Daniela is playing mind games.
thank you.

Ivanovic2008
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:29 PM
::weirdo:
Nothing against Jelena but... You don't respect Ana?

How many times does Ana have to beat you in a row honey? You haven't beaten her since 2007.

Ivanovic2008
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:34 PM

égalité
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Oh, cool, me too. :oh:

danieln1
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:58 PM
WTF this bitch is talking about?

I didn't know a 6-0 2-0 lead in her only slam final 3 years ago would still haunt her..... They seemed so friendly in Bali, what a phony bitch, totally lost respect for Daniela and I always liked her, but no, she had to mess with Ana :fiery:

Hopefully VIP will get the job done in 2 sets!

Curtos07
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Poor Dani...it still hurts. :awww:

http://tennisfreaks.contentcreatorz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/6_grand_slam.jpg

http://crackbillionair.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/ana4.jpg

Balltossovic
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM
:hearts:

Sammo
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:46 PM
At least Hantuchova can still remember it, I'm not sure if Ivanovic can still remember what happened 3 years ago given that she has the IQ of Mr. Potato :shrug:

Beat
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:06 PM
In playing terms,I have to say that I have more respect for Jelena Jankovic than for Ana Ivanovic.J

the OP excluded a crucial bit from hantuchova's statement from the title of the thread; he'd make for a really good journalist.

JAS_
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:06 PM
At least Hantuchova can still remember it, I'm not sure if Ivanovic can still remember what happened 3 years ago given that she has the IQ of Mr. Potato :shrug:

:haha::haha::haha:

Balltossovic
Apr 16th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Comments like that just make you look stupid:shrug:

Matt01
Apr 16th, 2011, 01:28 AM

This.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 01:35 AM
:silly:

wXwyXXfitcM

Break My Rapture
Apr 16th, 2011, 01:40 AM
:happy:

You are truly amazing.

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Poor Dani...it still hurts. :awww:

http://tennisfreaks.contentcreatorz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/6_grand_slam.jpg

Thanks for this... :hearts: I want them back so... :bigcry:

zhengjieforever
Apr 16th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Thanks for this... :hearts: I want them back so... :bigcry:

you can see the photographer's face :lol: talk about ruining the picture

Daniela-Is-Mine
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:04 AM
This has been so blown out of proportion... All she said was she is more impressed by Jelena's game, and consistency in the top 10. Nothing more.

Richie's
Apr 16th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Danka Hantuchova is right about everything !

Otlichno
Apr 16th, 2011, 03:03 PM
the OP excluded a crucial bit from hantuchova's statement from the title of the thread; he'd make for a really good journalist.

Precisely.

Sp!ffy
Apr 16th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Hoping to see lots of drama in this match. :drool:

toxina90
Apr 16th, 2011, 04:22 PM
This bitch http://i56.tinypic.com/2njersh.gif.

:hearts: :hearts: :spit:

jrm
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Losing to anyone???

What was than Canadian she lost who was ranked outside top1000? Still goes down as the most shameful result in WTA history :haha:

Daniela-Is-Mine
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Melanie Gloria.

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:29 PM
:oh: Yeah.

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM
WTF, so she has more respect for Jankovic, so what? thats her opinion and she's entitled to it!

Ivanovic2008
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:39 PM

:worship:

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:40 PM
WTF, so she has more respect for Jankovic, so what? thats her opinion and she's entitled to it!

Of course she is, and all the posters in this thread are entitled to theirs. :devil:

Curtos07
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Annnnnd...another ass kicking from Ana. RESPECT THAT!

Vartan
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:49 PM
:rolleyes:

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:50 PM

She's entitled to no opinion since Ana owns her arse in all manners... :lol: Ana showed her exactly how hierarchy works in tennis... not by making some stupid off-court statements... NOW Daniela knows whom to respect.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:52 PM
She's entitled to no opinion since Ana owns her arse in all manners... :lol: Ana showed her exactly how hierarchy works in tennis... not by making some stupid off-court statements... NOW Daniela knows whom to respect.

Usually people with Ana's intelligence are not respected by people with Daniela's intelligence :shrug:

The Daviator
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Usually people with Ana's intelligence are not respected by people with Daniela's intelligence :shrug:

Please just stop :help:

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:54 PM

The law of the universe has been declared :worship: Now I understand why you need this forum as an outlet for your pent-up frustration - all that boiling anger must be from the lack of respect you get in daily life :awww:

cellophane
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:55 PM
She's entitled to no opinion since Ana owns her arse in all manners... :lol:

What a bunch of shit.

It's clay anyways... Hantuchova's worst surface

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:56 PM
The law of the universe has been declared :worship: Now I understand why you need this forum as an outlet for your pent-up frustration - all that boiling anger must be from the lack of respect you get in daily life :awww:

Tell it to the quotient of my marks, 8.8 :shrug:

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:56 PM
yeah, it was very intelligent of daniela to make this loss more relevant and painful than it would have been without trash talking :lol:

JAS_
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:59 PM

Tell it to their h2h :lol::wavey:

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 05:59 PM

Yeah because that match has made her change her mind :rolleyes:, last time I checked Jelena was still top 10- Daniela respects her style of play and thats her opinion..you just have to swallow that bitter pill and RESPECT that!

Mistress of Evil
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Karma is a biatch :cheer: Poor Danka :awww:

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:02 PM

You do realize that equating intelligence with academic results is just :rolls: most of the time, right?

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM

What !!? :lol: Dani is so intelligent that she felt the needs to be condescendent to Ana !!?

Furthermore who cares... we were not assisting to a physics masterclass...

Things were simple for Ana... how to state to Dani that champs and lesser players do not mix... might she be dumb or intelligent she has done so well...

Now if Dani is so word class intelligent she'll recognize her error and move on so that she can clearfully figure out simpler, quicker, less dramatic... manners... to choke her future matches. ;)

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Of course she is, and all the posters in this thread are entitled to theirs. :devil:

Just surprising how bitter certain fans of a certain player are because of somebody's opinion...no need for 12 pages of hating because she said it.

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah because that match has made her change her mind :rolleyes:, last time I checked Jelena was still top 10- Daniela respects her style of play and thats her opinion..you just have to swallow that bitter pill and RESPECT that!

Which bitter pill !!? As far as I know Ana still has a major... and JJ wasn't even abled to win one in Charleston with the deflated field on what is supposed to be her surface... bitter much.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:11 PM
You do realize that equating intelligence with academic results is just :rolls: most of the time, right?

And what is intelligence about then? Doing sudokus?
For my age my level of English is outstanding, I also speak A2 level of German and I'm learning Czech. My Geography knowledge is great and the kind of books I like reading are mostly Chinese philosophy, and at at the same time I hide this all to my classrooms in order to look like the kind of clone society wants all of us to be so I'm accepted by them. Not too modest from me but I would call this being intelligent :shrug:

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:13 PM
For my age my level of English is outstanding, I also speak A2 level of German and I'm learning Czech. My Geography knowledge is great and the kind of books I like reading are mostly Chinese philosophy, and at at the same time I hide this all to my classrooms in order to look like the kind of clone society wants all of us to be so I'm accepted by them. Not too modest from me but I would call this being intelligent :shrug:

How old are you then? :lol: Criticizing the intelligence of someone who you've not even had any sort of discussion with (i.e. Ana) doesn't make it seem like your emotional age is that high, or I would be worried.

Sp!ffy
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:16 PM

You conform to society so that you could be accepted? You, my friend, are stupid.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I'm 16 and I behave way emotionally older than that on real life, the problem is that it is extremely boring. So I kind of have some fun on this forum.

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Which bitter pill !!? As far as I know Ana still has a major... and JJ wasn't even abled to win one in Charleston with the deflated field on what is supposed to be her surface... bitter much.

yeah Ana has a major...and where is she now in the rankings? then tell me where Jankovic is...obviously Jelena is doing something right with her style of play to stay in top 10 for so long...Daniela says that she respects that style of play, the fact that you feel that Daniela should have no opinion smacks of bitterness in my opinion especially saying that AFTER Dani said that she prefers jelena's style of play. It's her opinion and you have to move on and accept it.

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I'm 16 and I behave way emotionally older than that on real life, the problem is that it is extremely boring. So I kind of have some fun on this forum.

16? All right, that is understandable. I'll end this conversation; now just learn to translate maturity from your real life, if as you argue it exists, to the online world. Ultimately it's still interacting with other living people in the public domain, and commenting on people in the public eye. Making illogical, unfounded claims isn't going to help your claim that you are somehow incredibly intelligent and well-versed in Chinese philosophy.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:20 PM
You conform to society so that you could be accepted? You, my friend, are stupid.

Well If I were a genius I would not try to look like society, I'm just more intelligent than the average and that, my friend, generates fear and hate towards you. Stupid would be to change your likes and your personality in order to conform to society, I just wouldnt find fun being an outcast, what's the problem with that?

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:24 PM
16? All right, that is understandable. I'll end this conversation; now just learn to translate maturity from your real life, if as you argue it exists, to the online world. Ultimately it's still interacting with other living people in the public domain, and commenting on people in the public eye. Making illogical, unfounded claims isn't going to help your claim that you are somehow incredibly intelligent and well-versed in Chinese philosophy.

To be fair it's weird, I like being mature but however it produces me some kind of frustration I have to let out somewhere :shrug: I guess 16 is no age for being mature :shrug:

Sp!ffy
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Well If I were a genius I would not try to look like society, I'm just more intelligent than the average and that, my friend, generates fear and hate towards you. Stupid would be to change your likes and your personality in order to conform to society, I just wouldnt find fun being an outcast, what's the problem with that?

I don't see how that is any worse than hiding who you really are. :scratch: And you must live in a miserable place if being smart causes people to hate you...:weirdo:

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I don't see how that is any worse than hiding who you really are. :scratch: And you must live in a miserable place if being smart causes people to hate you...:weirdo:

Some high schools are the shit. ;)

Pump-it-UP
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:28 PM
This thread is too much. :bigcry:

Apoleb
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Another :boxing: :

It's true, Ana can lose to anyone except Daniela.

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM
not necessarily. i was very much above average intelligent when i was a child and i had plenty of problems with other children. this changed when i became a teenager and i was myself taken aback by respect i was getting by the very same people all of a sudden. i did stick to my own guns all of the time, though, so that perhaps helped.

i didn't always have good marks at school though, coz the older i got the more rebelious i was and the less respect i had for teachers :oh:

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:32 PM
yeah Ana has a major...and where is she now in the rankings? then tell me where Jankovic is...obviously Jelena is doing something right with her style of play to stay in top 10 for so long...Daniela says that she respects that style of play, the fact that you feel that Daniela should have no opinion smacks of bitterness in my opinion especially saying that AFTER Dani said that she prefers jelena's style of play. It's her opinion and you have to move on and accept it.
and you need to accept that daniela made herself look like a fool and that people are gonna make fun of her. there is no bitterness in that, it happens with all athletes who say stuff like this.

Safe-From-Harm
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:33 PM
This about intteligence become too much for this thread.
Like it was not enough :sobbing:

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:33 PM

Well, 16 year old guys won't appreciate you anywhere because you're smarter than them. Well actually I have a classmate whose average is 9.44 and who has more intelligent likes than me, but he masters to perfection the fact of not letting people think that he's different or superior to them, I just have more difficulties with that so I hide myself behind a wall of superficiality, it's not something to be proud of but I think that it's a smart move if you're 16 :shrug:

InsideOut.
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:34 PM
not necessarily. i was very much above average intelligent when i was a child and i had plenty of problems with other children. this changed when i became a teenager and i was myself taken aback by respect i was getting by the very same people all of a sudden. i did stick to my own guns all of the time, though, so that perhaps helped.

i didn't always have good marks at school though, coz the older i got the more rebelious i was and the less respect i had for teachers :oh:

This :oh:

Sean.
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:36 PM

Start acting like it and stop being such a troll then! From your posts I would have guessed you were younger than you are.

Apoleb

Really? It's the other way for me. Teenagers sucked.

People don't like it naturally when you don't respect their opinions/whatever (and that included teachers), but for some of us it's really hard to fake respect.

cellophane
Another :boxing: :

It's true, Ana can lose to anyone except Daniela.

Whatevz. Daniela is just a choker, otherwise she would have bageled Anci 6-0. 6-0 in that 2008 SF. Ajde is in her head now... Ajde is also a better claycourt player though.

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Ana is top 20 and is top 10 material anytime she plays to her potential...

Dani should get real and realize the JJ game she respects soooo much is owned by Ana 7-2 and Ajde still offers herself the luxury to own her in return... so Dani is fooling herself on who is who...

So maybe she should stop respecting JJ and inspire herself from the sparkles of greatness Ana can produce which BTW brought her a major in case you forgot again... ;)

The respected game... she... has none... :bigwave:

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Well, 16 year old guys won't appreciate you anywhere because you're smarter than them. Well actually I have a classmate whose average is 9.44 and who has more intelligent likes than me, but he masters to perfection the fact of not letting people think that he's different or superior to them, I just have more difficulties with that so I hide myself behind a wall of superficiality, it's not something to be proud of but I think that it's a smart move if you're 16 :shrug:
not meaning to turn this thread into a therapy thread for you, but it seems to me that you genuinly believe that intelligent people are in some ways superiour to others. perhaps that is the problem? i mean, you said that people of daniela's intelligence don't respect people of ana's intelligence, but really intelligent people don't think like that. they respect even what you would call "stupid" people.

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:38 PM
and you need to accept that daniela made herself look like a fool and that people are gonna make fun of her. there is no bitterness in that, it happens with all athletes who say stuff like this.

How the hell has Daniela made herself look like a fool? is she not allowed to prefer Jankovic? Is she meant to respect Ana more than Jankovic? she voiced her opinion and that's that- some fans appear like they just can't accept that!

cellophane
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:39 PM
How the hell has Daniela made herself look like a fool? is she not allowed to prefer Jankovic? Is she meant to respect Ana more than Jankovic? she voiced her opinion and that's that- some Ajde fans appear like they just can't accept that!

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:40 PM
not meaning to turn this thread into a therapy thread for you, but it seems to me that you genuinly believe that intelligent people are in some ways superiour to others. perhaps that is the problem? i mean, you said that people of daniela's intelligence don't respect people of ana's intelligence, but really intelligent people don't think like that. they respect even what you would call "stupid" people.

Yes I perfectly know that :lol: I was just so damn furious with Daniela!

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Ana is top 20 and is top 10 material anytime she plays to her potential...

Dani should get real and realize the JJ game she respects soooo much is owned by Ana 7-2 and Ajde still offers herself the luxury to own her in return... so Dani is fooling herself on who is who...

So maybe Dani should stop respecting JJ and inspire herself from the sparkles of greatness Ana can produce which BTW brought her a major in case you forgot again... ;)

lol no need to be hating because Dani prefers Jankovic over your favourite!

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM

lol thx!!!

terjw
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Jeez - all she's saying is she respects Jelena as a more all the time player whereas Ana is more up and down - very good when she's in the mood. What's wrong with that and why should losing to Ana today make any difference to what she thinks whatsoever?

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM

People don't like it naturally when you don't respect their opinions/whatever (and that included teachers), but for some of us it's really hard to fake respect.
perhaps my case was different because i was often disrespecting teachers to the point of making them look like fools :oh: plus i do respect people even though i am able to tell them "i'm right, you're wrong".

but when i was a child there were plenty of problems. at one point, shortly before my teens i was bullied whenever i did some sports. it left scars, i'd say, because i never thought i could actually become something special at any sports. in the end i became a respectable (though not great at competetive level) mountainbiker.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM

I have to agree with this, geez I know this shouldn't turn out to be a collective therapy but... why not? :lol: As a kid I was able to experience what people are capable of because of jealousy, that's why it's hard for me to show respect sometimes :shrug: Although as I said, I fake it with teachers and classmates :lol: In Spanish 'Mantis Religiosa' means praying mantis, and when I was in 3rd grade my teacher said 'Amantis religiosa' which means something like praying loving mantis or something weird I don't know, I told her it was the other way, she made me check it in the dictionary and I was right, since then she disliked me. Seriously it was pathetic :rolleyes:

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:51 PM
lol no need to be hating because Dani prefers Jankovic over your favourite!

Noooo... :lol: I'm not hating... ;) but any good minded person would have reacted badly to Dani's statement IMO... especially when their opponent (Ana) proves both of them wrong : 7-2 and 4-1 : 11-3 to the person who respects and the one who has their game respected. ;)

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:53 PM
How the hell has Daniela made herself look like a fool? is she not allowed to prefer Jankovic? Is she meant to respect Ana more than Jankovic? she voiced her opinion and that's that- some fans appear like they just can't accept that!
she didn't say anything too bad, i agree about that, but you have to choose your words carefully. it's not only ana fans who are poking fun at her now, after all.

Brena
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:54 PM

Oh, just ignore them. They find it inconcievable for someone to think that Anci is not the best, the most beautiful or even likeable. Such opinions are impossible, those are just jealous people who envy her awesomeness.
Daniela took a risk with the mind-games, it didn't work on Ana, but she was brave to try it. Ancitards are just using this rare opportunity to gloat a little. :shrug:

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Noooo... :lol: I'm not hating... ;) but any good minded person would have reacted badly to Dani's statement IMO... especially when on-court your opponent (Ana) proves both of you wrong : 7-2 and 4-1 : 11-3 to the person who respects and the one who has their game respected. ;)

you mean any Ana fans would have reacted badly.... Dani did not say much wrong and people are getting on her back that's what annoys me. Ana IS incosistant she can play an unbelivable match one day then loose the other the next whereas Jankovic has that consistency. You tell me what is wrong with that statement? to me it seems like some people have looked at the title of the thread and immediately jumped on Dani's back because she respects Jankovic style of play more than Ivanovic's...that to me unfortunately smacks of bitterness.

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:58 PM
she didn't say anything too bad, i agree about that, but you have to choose your words carefully. it's not only ana fans who are poking fun at her now, after all.

I know, but you have to admit that the majority of people are ana fans:p....

Apoleb
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I have to agree with this, geez I know this shouldn't turn out to be a collective therapy but... why not? :lol: As a kid I was able to experience what people are capable of because of jealousy, that's why it's hard for me to show respect sometimes :shrug: Although as I said, I fake it with teachers and classmates :lol: In Spanish 'Mantis Religiosa' means praying mantis, and when I was in 3rd grade my teacher said 'Amantis religiosa' which means something like praying loving mantis or something weird I don't know, I told her it was the other way, she made me check it in the dictionary and I was right, since then she disliked me. Seriously it was pathetic :rolleyes:

I had so many similar issues during school. Not to sound arrogant (:tape:), but I found myself a lot of times correcting teachers and stuff and then worrying (and sometimes obsessing) if my reactions are turning the relationship sour. My mother visited the school when I was like in 5th grade or something, and the math teacher told her that "she knows everything" (about the subject matter). :lol:

I'm very bad at faking and even now in my mid 20s, I still worry somewhat about this, especially that my social communication, how to put it, is a bit awkward in reading other people (sometimes they don't like something I said, and I don't always read it). But since now I'm in a very heavy communicating field, it's been a big learning experience. It takes quite a bit of practice.

plus i do respect people even though i am able to tell them "i'm right, you're wrong".

It's true, but some people will always read it in another way, and it will put you in awkward situations. My experience has been that the smart people who manage to fake it (for example, on hearing another person's thoughts/opinion/whatever, they fake appreciation) are best able to manage social relationships.

Anyway, needed group therapy. :oh:

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:08 PM

And they're coming to get the non Ana fans

http://fondosgratisonline.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/zombies-h.jpg

Ferg
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Its strange how Ivanovic fans moan about her haters considering what jackasses they can be at times. This is a perfect example.

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:11 PM
see, i'd never do something like that. what i did and more than once was, when a teacher makes a mistake i waited until the end of the lesson and when they left i'd tell to other kids that they made a mistake, so we could laugh behind their back :oh:

i did challenge a teacher once and got a bad mark in the end, but it didn't make him look good (and he knew it) and other pupils respected that i had guts to even try. well yeah, it seems that disrespecting authority gets you some respect.

of course, they care about this match more, but you made it sound as if it was all about bitterness of ana fans. i don't even think people are too harsh on daniela, well most of them aren't, but there was always going to be a backlash if she loses to a player she says she doesn't respect that much. i just think she was saying reasonable things in an unreasonable way, neither her words nor the fun we are having with them now are a big deal ;)

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:17 PM
My English teacher told me that you can't say 'You have to be kidding' he said it has to be 'You must be kidding' and both ways are accepted :rolleyes: But I didnt told him that in public

Nessa20
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:19 PM
see, i'd never do something like that. what i did and more than once was, when a teacher makes a mistake i waited until the end of the lesson and when they left i'd tell to other kids that they made a mistake, so we could laugh behind their back :oh:

i did challenge a teacher once and got a bad mark in the end, but it didn't make him look good (and he knew it) and other pupils respected that i had guts to even try. well yeah, it seems that disrespecting authority gets you some respect.

of course, they care about this match more, but you made it sound as if it was all about bitterness of ana fans. i don't even think people are too harsh on daniela, well most of them aren't, but there was always going to be a backlash if she loses to a player she says she doesn't respect that much. i just think she was saying reasonable things in an unreasonable way, neither her words nor the fun we are having with them now are a big deal ;)

she never said that though she admitted that ana can play unbelivable tennis at times... i doubt dani would say that if there wasn't any respect there. I still think some fans are bitter, for instance ana just beat hantuchova yet some fans (mostly ana fans) still find the need to return to this thread and gloat....why gloat at someones opinion?

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I had so many similar issues during school. Not to sound arrogant (:tape:), but I found myself a lot of times correcting teachers and stuff and then worrying (and sometimes obsessing) if my reactions are turning the relationship sour. My mother visited the school when I was like in 5th grade or something, and the math teacher told her that "she knows everything" (about the subject matter). :lol:
it's not arrogant, above average intelligent children are often more knowledgeable than their teachers :shrug: my relations with teachers were often quite good, though, but i guess i was also lucky. my geography teacher recognised my interest and knowledge in the subject and since then my exams consisted of me holding a lesson for other kids. it was only when i moved on to the secondary education that i turned into a major headache, at least for the teachers who insisted on stamping their authority on everyone.

It's true, but some people will always read it in another way, and it will put you in awkward situations. My experience has been that the smart people who manage to fake it (for example, on hearing another person's thoughts/opinion/whatever, they fake appreciation) are best able to manage social relationships.
perhaps my case was different because i had problems when i was little and learned my lesson in time. dunno. i guess that the fact that i was interested in languages since my childhood also helped because you simply have to learn a lot about communication when you learn things related to linguistics.

Anyway, needed group therapy. :oh:

Its strange how Ivanovic fans moan about her haters considering what jackasses they can be at times. This is a perfect example.
we don't moan about ana haters, we accepted their ways, enjoy, kthxbye.

Balltossovic
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Ana fans, her racket has done the talking. There is no need to waste our time in here, now. Move along...

Boreas
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:31 PM

You're trying way too hard.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=432626

azdaja
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:32 PM
she never said that though she admitted that ana can play unbelivable tennis at times... i doubt dani would say that if there wasn't any respect there. I still think some fans are bitter, for instance ana just beat hantuchova yet some fans (mostly ana fans) still find the need to return to this thread and gloat....why gloat at someones opinion?
people are just having a laugh, really, it ain't that bad ;) and while i agree that daniela didn't say anything too bad i do think she stated that she believes she has a chance. this must have made this loss more difficult to take. had she believed she could win without saying in the way she did things would have been better for her.

Vikapower
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Oh, just ignore them. They find it inconcievable for someone to think that Anci is not the best, the most beautiful or even likeable. Such opinions are impossible, those are just jealous people who envy her awesomeness.
Daniela took a risk with the mind-games, it didn't work on Ana, but she was brave to try it. Ancitards are just using this rare opportunity to gloat a little. :shrug:

I like Ana but she's certainly not the most beautiful girl out there or talented... :lol: this changes from person to person and it doesn't prevent me from appreciating her...

But facts are facts and she sure does have enough talent to win multiple slams and/or dominate the game, end famine in the world, unite people or eradicate hate anywhere... all this in saint humbleness and simplicity.

These are the qualities Dani should have applauded. ;)

you mean any Ana fans would have reacted badly.... Dani did not say much wrong and people are getting on her back that's what annoys me. (1) Ana IS inconsistant she can play an unbelivable match one day then loose the other the next whereas Jankovic has that consistency. (2) You tell me what is wrong with that statement? to me it seems like some people have looked at the title of the thread and immediately jumped on Dani's back because she respects Jankovic style of play more than Ivanovic's...that to me unfortunately smacks of bitterness.

(1) I don't see where you get that from... JJ herself isn't a model of consistency either since she lost her confidence... she maybe doesn't lose that much to scrubs but her game has ups and plenty of downs too... ;)

(2) Don't feel sorry for Dani... :shrug: She's the one who indirectly stated by praising JJ that Ana's game was clueless, consisting only of power with no variety etc... and was unable to prove so by beating this one-dimensional game... :lol: she made a mistake so I forgive her.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM
You're trying way too hard.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=432626

Very funny, I knew it was about money like everybody :o I was just curious about how much money could be so you refused from your country

Boreas
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Very funny, I knew it was about money like everybody :o I was just curious about how much money could be so you refused from your country

I'm sorry, it's too late. Based on the information I got from you this evening I decided that picking on you should be a great fun. An online brainiac like you should be able to fix a signature, or is that something that can't be found in the Chinese philosophy books?:lol::hearts:

I just found a reason to stick with TF for a little bit longer:bounce:

amaze
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Maybe coz Jelena is more natural than Ana.
However the plasic Hantuchova is not the one to talk on the matter whatsoever.

Sammo
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry, it's too late. Based on the information I got from you this evening I decided that picking on you should be a great fun. An online brainiac like you should be able to fix a signature, or is that something that can't be found in the Chinese philosophy books?:lol::hearts:

I just found a reason to stick with TF for a little bit longer:bounce:

Meh, good luck :) By the way your 10000 messages just show the lack of interest you have for TF

Dokic-Fan
Apr 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
LOL at everyone bitching about Hantuchova. If that's her opinion, she has the right to tell what she thinks. :shrug:

Sp!ffy
Apr 16th, 2011, 08:24 PM
LOL at everyone bitching about Hantuchova. If that's her opinion, she has the right to tell what she thinks. :shrug:

Just how people have the right to mock her when her ass gets whooped. :lol:

Marionated
Apr 16th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Meh I don't see what the issue is.

Of course pressed fans react differently.