PDA

View Full Version : Kittyking predicted Sam to win RG 11, will his pick this year go one better?

kittyking
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Vote in the poll above

young_gunner913
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:37 PM
No, you suck.

*Jool*
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:38 PM
you just said in the poll thread that Wozniacki would win it this year :confused:

kittyking
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:40 PM
you just said in the poll thread that Wozniacki would in it this year :confused:

I love you Jool, you saved me from editing my post (I like to look professional) - kittykings pick for 2011 is Caroline Wozniacki.

kittyking
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
No, you suck.

Which of my ex boyfriends have you been speaking too :sad:

This is not fair, I don't like what I do in my bed, being broadcast out loud on tennisforum! How would you like it if I spoke to your ex, and he said that you were more of a blower? I know my reputation of being a good sucker, that's only because I was brought up eating a lot of bananas, it wasn't until I tried doing that to my first boyfriend (he was nearly my girlfriend after that!) that I realised the art to a good dj. Since then I've had a lot of practice, and so yes I suck a lot but unlike you I am asked for it!

young_gunner913
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:47 PM

This is not fair, I don't like what I do in my bed, being broadcast out loud on tennisforum! How would you like it if I spoke to your ex, and he said that you were more of a blower? I know my reputation of being a good sucker, that's only because I was brought up eating a lot of bananas, it wasn't until I tried doing that to my first boyfriend (he was nearly my girlfriend after that!) that I realised the art to a good dj. Since then I've had a lot of practice, and so yes I suck a lot but unlike you I am asked for it!

You just broadcasted more than I did. :lol:

TheHangover
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:50 PM
ahhahahh cmon did u see how vesnina kicked her ass!

Certinfy
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Yes.

rimon
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:59 PM
If Sam thrashed Woz at the YEC, what chance does she have at FO?

Blu€
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:32 PM
If Sam thrashed Woz at the YEC, what chance does she have at FO?

:scratch:
Come back to the present, even my grandma could beat Stosur right now.

pwayne
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Samantha will be lucky to reach the 4th round this year.

Macomere
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:22 PM

i knew those rumors were true :lol::lol::lol: ..

DragonFlame
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I thought this years pick was svetlana? :confused:

Drake1980
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Kitty king is still alive and making random threads? :eek:

cellophane
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Tennisforum :hysteric:

eck
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:33 PM
...You do know it's 2011 now right :o.