PDA

View Full Version : I know i'm real late but regarding Serena and the broken glass...

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:55 PM
...did you guys ever find out if she was barefoot in a resturant? And if she was ewww...or do you believe that she was either set up or held down by Kim while Justine slice her foot..then stole her shoe? Serious responses only please...:wavey:

Mary Cherry.
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:56 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/its_a_conspiracy1_Uber_Awesome_Randomness-s400x300-51761.jpg

MaBaker
Apr 11th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Justine sliced her foot while Kim held her down with her madusah stare. Then Kim stole her shoe. It's a stone shoe now.

tkutsaar
Apr 11th, 2011, 08:18 PM
No I think everyone including Serena has got this wrong. I think the villain was the same guy who stabbed Monica to ensure that Steffi would regain No 1. He was a German remember. This time he stabbed Serena’s foot with glass as he did not have a knife handy. He then hypnotized Serena to think that she had stepped on glass.

Of course Steffi can’t regain No 1 this time around but the intention was to ensure Serena would not overtake Steffi in total GS titles won.

RenaSlam.
Apr 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Wozniacki at work.

shoparound
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Madusah of course had it all planned out

Henpova
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:33 PM
...did you guys ever find out if she was barefoot in a resturant? And if she was ewww...or do you believe that she was either set up or held down by Kim while Justine slice her foot..then stole her shoe? Serious responses only please...:wavey:

You know your not going to get any serious responses right? You your self took it to a low level with the Justine and Kim comment....

ReboundAce
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:43 PM
You know your not going to get any serious responses right? You your self took it to a low level with the Justine and Kim comment....

he so deserves it :devil:

LightWarrior
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:52 PM

Why ? Because you think it's funny to make jokes about it ? The whole thing ended up with Serena having a pulmonary embolism.
So, SERIOUSLY, I doubt we'll ever know the truth about it. Even Serena herself has never confirmed what really happened when interviewed. I suspect something very twisted happened. Huge mystery.

Stamp Paid
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Why ? Because you think it's funny to make jokes about it ? The whole thing ended up with Serena having a pulmonary embolism.
So, SERIOUSLY, I doubt we'll ever know the truth about it. Even Serena herself has never confirmed what really happened when interviewed. I suspect something very twisted happened. Huge mystery.The story has always seemed pretty straightforward... :lol:

Talula
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:15 PM
The story has always seemed pretty straightforward... :lol:

Yes! A restaurant/bar. Lots of celebrating and beer and wine flowing. Broken glass on the floor due to the celebrations. Someone (Serena) steps on it and it slices her foot.

There you go. No Kennedys, mysterious white Fiat, aliens or UFOs, or deranged fan. Just a simple accident, with far reaching repercussions the extent of which we won't know for some time.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Was she barefoot in the resturant and does anyone else find that f'ing disturbing...not to mention disgusting....:confused:

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Was she barefoot in the resturant and does anyone else find that f'ing disturbing...not to mention disgusting....:confused:

A woman taking off her (probably six inch) heels for a bit is disturbing and disgusting?

Vincey!
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:36 PM
YAh I think Justine hold her hand right up Serena's face to tell her to stop, then Kim slide across her and stunp her down while Caro pushed a piece of glass in her foot. Then Justine said nothing had happened....I'M expecting an apology from Justine 3 months after Serena will have retired!

MB.
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:39 PM
A woman taking off her (probably six inch) heels for a bit is disturbing and disgusting?

Yes.

You do not take your shoes off in a restaurant, it's very déclassé. It's also a safety hazard--which, coincidentally, Serena found out for herself.

If you can't handle "six inch heels" without having to take them off in an establishment, you shouldnt wear them. Either way, her fault.

LightWarrior
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Admitting that she broke her foot on glass in a restaurant, why would she play in a stupid exhibition a couple of days later ? Doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't add up at all to say the least.

Chakvenus
Apr 11th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Couldn't she have just been wearing open shoes :shrug:
Glass could have still gotten in there to cut her.

edificio
Apr 11th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Glass could have still gotten in there to cut her.

Don't be so logical. It isn't fitting. ;) :lol:

vixter
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Admitting that she broke her foot on glass in a restaurant, why would she play in a stupid exhibition a couple of days later ? Doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't add up at all to say the least.

Of course it was a stupid decision to play the exhibition, but maybe Serena didn't realize the seriousness of the injury at this time. She wanted to fulfill her commitment and she felt the pressure to do so, since Kim had already withdrawn.. Or was it Justine? Can't remember. Anyway Serena was not fit in this exhibition, it was not nice to watch.

Stamp Paid
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Glass could have still gotten in there to cut her.Ding ding ding we have a winner
she diidnt step on glass, glass fell on top of her foot. The scar is still visible.

Stamp Paid
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Admitting that she broke her foot on glass in a restaurant, why would she play in a stupid exhibition a couple of days later ? Doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't add up at all to say the least.It makes sense to anyone who doesnt have a flair for the dramatic ;)

duhcity
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Sometimes if you're really late, you shouldn't bother coming.

Vartan
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Sometimes if you're really late, you shouldn't bother coming.

Nah, the professor might take attendance at the end of class, you never know ;)

Henpova
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:54 AM
So, SERIOUSLY, I doubt we'll ever know the truth about it. Even Serena herself has never confirmed what really happened when interviewed. I suspect something very twisted happened. Huge mystery.

Umm did you read what I said???....I don't think its funny...but the OP said only serious replies and I pointed out he can't was that if he is going to make a joke in the first place....