PDA

View Full Version : Caro Wozniacki will win USO11!!!

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
You heard it here first!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5302/2q230qe.jpg

Ellery
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
:haha: Nice. :oh:

Shaun:::
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM
so bad:[

RenaSlam.
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:46 PM
French Open, maybe. The others - f**k no.

MiiMo
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Caroline Wozniacki is NEVER going to win a Grand Slam in her entire carrer. Catch my words.

JN
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:56 PM
And I will travel to the center of the earth in a laser-guided, heat-proof, turbine-propelled tube.

Jane Lane
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Now THIS is a jinx thread I like.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:59 PM
It's only funny if BepaMaria does it.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:00 PM
I am reporting this thread.

MiiMo
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I think you can't love Tennis and Caroline at the same time Haha.

GoofyDuck
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I can't think of anyone else winning them :bigcry:

Henpova
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:14 PM

Why? I mean it is not different then all the other jinx threads.....Or are you just up set that people are dogging on your wet dream???

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:18 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GWJatwb-WlI/SunrAxM1q-I/AAAAAAAAK68/NoVtvRPmpgY/s400/wozniacki-doha-1.jpg

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Why? I mean it is not different then all the other jinx threads.....Or are you just up set that people are dogging on your wet dream???
"Up set" writes together as a word.

This thread has no right to be here and I will do everthing I can to get rid of it. Thread started by a hater and for the haters is against the rules of this board.

Jane Lane
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:26 PM

This thread has no right to be here and I will do everthing I can to get rid of it. Thread started by a hater and for the haters is against the rules of this board.

Says the vice troll of this board after kman? That's priceless.

Olórin
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:28 PM
This thread has no right to be here and I will do everthing I can to get rid of it.

Sadly that is very little. You may come to realise your own impotence. This is a perfectly legitimate jinx/prediction thread.

Enjoy, but don't:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GWJatwb-WlI/SunrAxM1q-I/AAAAAAAAK68/NoVtvRPmpgY/s400/wozniacki-doha-1.jpg

Ferg
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Wozniackis fanbase is very impressive. kman, tea, now Wordy Life...

madmax
cool story bro

SoClose

Im not a Caro hater!!! :wavey: I like her game and her personality!!! :bounce:

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Hey, she might as well go for the Serena Sunshine Slam and win 2012 OZ Open as well.

Henpova
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM

Thanks for fixing my spelling...sorry that I was typing too fast.

Also I am a Caro fan, not a big one but I like her and her game, but it is dumb that you get so up set by the people on this thread. Just breath and deal with it. Trust me as a Justine fan I have seen many hater do rude stuff and the best way to deal with it is to just go along with the game and play along.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:53 PM
If it exists in 1 hour from now I am starting to PM administration.

Given the posts in this thread the purpose of it is clear. Hater started it to encourage another haters. Additional purpose is to insult fans of the player they originally planned to insult.:(

Sp!ffy
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:55 PM

Given the posts in this thread the purpose of it is clear. Hater started it to encourage another haters. Additional purpose is to insult fans of the player they originally planned to insult.:(

ivanban

:rolleyes: Nice try, but jinx threads don't affect Caro

Miracle Worker
I said it before, but no. She won't.

http://i34.tinypic.com/29p574p.jpg

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM

And Im so Scared!!!
http://www.gifsoup.com/view6/2306599/masha-sharapova-o.gif

Henpova
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: Nice try, but jinx threads don't affect Caro

But they hurt JJ :sad::sad::sad:

Henpova
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:59 PM

But I am glad it won't LOL

Setsuna.
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Wozniackis fanbase is very impressive. kman, tea, now Wordy Life...

Indeed. Bunch of first class trolls supporting Miss Sunshine.
Caro's fanbase can't get better than that.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Williams fans should find themself another entertainment than polluting GM with threads of this sort. You must be very frustrated that the game of tennis has so much and so successfully moved on your faves.:hug:

doomsday
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Another "I feel the need to protect Caroline thing" you Caro fans are priceless.:lol:

sweetpeas
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I wish her the best.

danieln1
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:05 PM
It's only funny if BepaMaria does it.

This.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Another "I feel the need to protect Caroline thing" you Caro fans are priceless.:lol:
:weirdo:

I feel the need to protect those remaining signs of sanity this board still has.

Was upset to find out that Matt actually only "protects" her, but is not a fan.:sad: It was very painful to find out.

Linguae^
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:15 PM
No, Jankovic will.

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Williams fans should find themself another entertainment than polluting GM with threads of this sort. You must be very frustrated that the game of tennis has so much and so successfully moved on your faves.:hug:

Calm down , calm down!!
http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2306743/serena-williams-o.gif

C. Drone
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:18 PM
:facepalm: yesterday laughing on Dinara's injury and today opening thread like this. You should see your mental doctor.

Vartan
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I can't think of anyone else winning them :bigcry:

:secret: Maria Sharapova.

Jane Lane
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:28 PM
:weirdo:

I feel the need to protect those remaining signs of sanity this board still has.

Was upset to find out that Matt actually only "protects" her, but is not a fan.:sad: It was very painful to find out.

This board never had any sanity. Take your crusade somewhere else.

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:29 PM

YES!!!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/2306822/sharapova-o.gif

hurricanejeanne
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:30 PM

:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

Bingain
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:38 PM

pssst. Rinse your dirty mouth and say it again... and repeat after me... BRIE WHITEHEAD WILL WIN 'EM ALL.

Ralph214
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:42 PM
A 3-in-1 jinx spell ... How powerful.

Hope it works :oh:

Vartan
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:44 PM
pssst. Rinse your dirty mouth and say it again... and repeat after me... BRIE WHITEHEAD WILL WIN 'EM ALL.

:spit: BRIE WHITEHEAD WILL WIN 'EM ALL.

Chakvenus
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I can't wait for the day I find tea in real life and bash his face in with a pogostick.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Of course, the match thread is closed, but the thread full of nonsense is alive.
Why am I even surprised... no another choice is left but to leave this place for good...:rolleyes:

Jane Lane
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Of course, the match thread is closed, but the thread full of nonsense is alive.
Why am I even surprised... no another choice is left but to leave this place for good...:rolleyes:

http://houseofdoom.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/yay.jpg

Sp!ffy
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:56 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1206480&t=o

Vartan
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM

:eek: bitch, don't you dare to leave this forum.

Serenita
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM
YES!!!

WTF Is Maria doing:lol::lol::lol:

Tea stop trolling, this thread.

Miracle Worker
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:59 PM

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/162052d1295860387-animated-gif-thread-1295854894881.gif

Serenita
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1206480&t=o
:hysteric:

goldenlox
I expect Caro to be the betting favorite for the FO, just like she was for today's semi.
But its a different situation from Tier I's and she has to prove she can do it.

Break My Rapture
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I'm afraid this is going to happen sooner or later.
The group of players who can dismantle her flawed game easily are becoming extinct. Sharapova, Jankovic: down.

Reptilia
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Don't leave! :sobbing:

WozTakesAll
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Why is the match thread from Woz-JJ closed? and why is the WWW poll of the same match also gone? So many haters that they can close threads with their stupid comments.

OneSlamWonder
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:22 PM
No, she won't.

Unfortunately, I think in today's match I saw something I didn't want to see and that is, again very hard to admit to myself, but it is the end of JJ. Also in Caro I saw a similarity with old JJ that is consistent but really could never be the best one at important moments in her career. Caro will soon have a heavy burden of being slamless and it will crush her, just like it crushed JJ. THIS is the truth that both sides, us JJ's fans and You, Woz's fans have to face. Call me a lunatic but time will tell you I was right. It is hard for me to admit that my fave, someone I watched carefully in past 4 years is done but she truly is. Be prepared cause it's Caro's destiny too.

With this I am leaving this forum for good.

Farewell guys

Kairi
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Tea, STFU....please

Jane Lane
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:25 PM
No, she won't.

Unfortunately, I think in today's match I saw something I didn't want to see and that is, again very hard to admit to myself, but it is the end of JJ. Also in Caro I saw a similarity with old JJ that is consistent but really could never be the best one at important moments in her career. Caro will soon have a heavy burden of being slamless and it will crush her, just like it crushed JJ. THIS is the truth that both sides, us JJ's fans and You, Woz's fans have to face. Call me a lunatic but time will tell you I was right. It is hard for me to admit that my fave, someone I watched carefully in past 4 years is done but she truly is. Be prepared cause it's Caro's destiny too.

With this I am leaving this forum for good.

Farewell guys

:facepalm: Were you ever here? This thread is comedy gold.

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:25 PM
YES!!!

She hates Hantuchova :hysteric:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:38 PM

:lol::rolls:

anyway I think she's definitely going to win at least one out of those three.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Judging from the haters reaction I guess I will make another effort and try to be here, to keep spreading the truth over this God forgotten board.

It's not the first time I am going to give up, but again I can't do it when see friends of mine don't want me to go. Vartan and Reptilia kept me here this time.

Anyway, this thread learned me that creating such topics is an okay thing, so when I do the same about other players feel free to observe how I will get banned. Guess I have to say goodbye to all! It was fun to knowing you guys!:wavey:

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Judging from the haters reaction I guess I will make another effort and try to be here, to keep spreading the truth over this God forgotten board.

It's not the first time I am going to give up, but again I can't do it when see friends of mine don't want me to go. Vartan and Reptilia kept me here this time.

Anyway, this thread learned me that creating such topics is an okay thing, so when I do the same about other players feel free to observe how I will get banned. Guess I have to say goodbye to all! It was fun to knowing you guys!:wavey:

drama queen :tape:

joão.
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Preach it sister.

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:53 PM
drama queen :tape:
Wish I was a Williams, or a Sharapova fan to have such a protection from the admins that every stupid thread of mine was secured.:yeah:

!VamosRafa!
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:54 PM

:spit:

:worship::worship::worship:
:rolls::rolls::haha::haha:

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Wish I was a Williams, or a Sharapova fan to have such a protection from the admins that every stupid thread of mine was secured.:yeah:

Its never too late to become a Williams or Pova fan ;)

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Its never too late to become a Williams or Pova fan ;)
I am already a fan of Sharapova.:shrug: But I guess I should have some sort of a certificate to become untouchable here. Maybe I should go to the Williams and Masha's internal forums to obtain an indulgence on this board.

DragonFlame
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:09 PM

LOL at your choice of words. Proclaimer of god? Hi samael! :wavey: :spit:

SoClose
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I am already a fan of Sharapova.:shrug: But I guess I should have some sort of a certificate to become untouchable here. Maybe I should go to the Williams and Masha's internal forums to obtain an indulgence on this board.

:bigclap:

Vartan
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM

:bigcry: please don't.

Kairi
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:16 PM
let him come..we'll be waiting:devil::devil::devil:

tea
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:17 PM
:bigclap:
What all this clapping is about?:confused: I am a fan of Sharapova. I am a fan of many players.

Would you be ashamed having me in Masha's forum?:tears: Ok..

Vartan
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:24 PM
I am just afraid you will never return afterwards.

starin
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:25 PM
inevitable for this future GOAT

Kairi
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:32 PM
inevitable for this future GOAT

i thought all goats aspired to eat grass and be milked? :confused:

DownInAHole
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hmm, Sunshine Slam, eh? I like the sound of that!

tkutsaar
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I am totally flabbergasted. I believe that Caro haters have gone completely insane and they are frothing at the mouths like rabid dogs. After watching the Caro-JJ match today I took in the Vesnina-Peng match and when that match was over I decided to come to the forum to post my insightful observations. I find that the thread to have grown to 15 pages and is locked.

So being curious I read all fifteen pages of that thread. I concluded that the totally idiotic and insane comments posted by the haters were too much even for the administrators and ergo the thread was locked and so I am shut out from posting my insightful comments. Sigh!

Then I discover this thread. Apparently the OP is not making a serious prediction merely starting it to jinx Caro so that she does not win. Seems to me that the rallying cry of all of Caro haters is the fact that she has not won a slam and some of them believe she will never. So I find it odd that there seems to be a need to start a jinx thread against Caro.

However I do have one thought. If any player were to win the remaining three slams this year who is more likely to do it than Caro? Serena? She definitely won’t play FO and is doubtful for Wimbledon. Clijsters? Even her fans don’t think Wimbledon is possible. IMHO those are the only two players on the tour that one would adjudge to have better chance than Caro in winning the remaining slams.

goldenlox
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I am totally flabbergasted. I believe that Caro haters have gone completely insane and they are frothing at the mouths like rabid dogs. After watching the Caro-JJ match today I took in the Vesnina-Peng match and when...You have to treat these haters as children, or as stupid, non tennis fans. They just want to disrupt threads about Caroline & take it away from a tennis discussion.
You might as well treat them like children.

The topic of whether Wozniacki deserves to be FO favorite or co favorite could be a good tennis discussion. But not with the children running rampant.

claypova
Apr 10th, 2011, 12:24 AM
these kinds of threads are so :yawn:

Lachy
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Love this thread :hysteric:

RenaSlam.
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:07 AM

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/political-pictures-bashar-jaafari-shut-up.jpg

Craig.
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:11 AM

With all due respect, you of all people should not be correcting other posters' English. :tape:

Jajaloo
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:26 AM
She will win the FO, Wimbledon and the USO.... Lead up tournaments, and lose in the SF's of the slams.

Bonfire
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:38 AM

No...don't leave Tea!!!:sad:

Henpova
Apr 10th, 2011, 03:10 AM

Please don't leave Tea....you are what make me love this forum....you and your over the top comments!!!

slamchamp
Apr 10th, 2011, 03:16 AM
tea is becoming a goat troll:worship: Kman must be proud of his fellow woztard:awww:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 10th, 2011, 03:19 AM
No...don't leave Tea!!!:sad:

he/she is not going anywhere.ugh @ these drama queens. :rolleyes:

but if he/she does they'll be back after Caro wins fo/wimbledon and/or us open. :p

Paldias
Apr 10th, 2011, 04:43 AM
Lolol

JN
Apr 10th, 2011, 04:46 AM
i thought all goats aspired to eat grass and be milked? :confused:

And eventually curried with a side of fried plantains.

bandabou
Apr 10th, 2011, 07:00 AM
However I do have one thought. If any player were to win the remaining three slams this year who is more likely to do it than Caro? Serena? She definitely won’t play FO and is doubtful for Wimbledon. Clijsters? Even her fans don’t think Wimbledon is possible. IMHO those are the only two players on the tour that one would adjudge to have better chance than Caro in winning the remaining slams.

And that's the thing...since Serena went down after Wimbledon last year, there was only player really standing in Caro's way of winning a major: Kim. Yet it hasn't been Kim stopping Caro at the majors, heck...Caro isn't even lasting long enough to MEET Kim..thus meaning Caro isn't even REACHING finals.

So in that regard: How can we annoint her as THE favorite..'till she wins that first one?! :shrug:

BepaMaria
Apr 10th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Just wanna say thank you to the OP. I love you:inlove:

tea
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:22 PM
So I see this den of haters is still here.:rolleyes: I mean this thread. Okkkay.

With all due respect, you of all people should not be correcting other posters' English. :tape:
:sad: Is my English that bad so you had to say this? I would appreciate if I was corrected every time I make mistakes. But when a poster with the US flag can't repeatedly write "upset" properly, then I see nothing wrong with pointing out at that. If I was making mistakes of such sort in my native language I would probably refrain from posting on the internet at all.

BlueTrees
Apr 10th, 2011, 01:26 PM
That photo of her in the first post is so bad. :o

JN
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:27 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3696/lifemustsuck.png

LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS
IF IT'S BASED ON YOUR TENNIS FAVE

Olórin
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:28 PM
LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS

:lol:

This thread is such a riot.

Smitten
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM
She will win the FO, Wimbledon and the USO.... Lead up tournaments, and lose in the SF's of the slams.

Maybe the USO SF. :lol:

Ryan
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS

Preach! :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:37 PM
FO/Wimbly/USO- No, No, Fuck no.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:39 PM
LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lej03xqZb91qa6ql2o1_400.gif

RenaSlam.
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::b ounce::bounce::bounce:

tea
Apr 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS

LIFE TOTALLY SUCKS
IF YOU CAN'T READ "LIFE" AS "TENNIS LIFE" THERE

Kairi
Apr 10th, 2011, 05:03 PM
LIFE OBVIOUSLY SUCKS

:haha: :haha: :oh:

SoClose
May 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
So what are her chances noqw??? :devil::devil::devil:

jrm
May 8th, 2011, 05:27 PM
bet everything you have and then some more ... you'll be a rich person, if you are sooooo sure about her quality or your impeccable tennis knowledge

Hian
May 8th, 2011, 05:29 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lej03xqZb91qa6ql2o1_400.gif

You're too much :sobbing:
Tea :inlove:

bbjpa
May 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
And AO 2012.....

This is the most unlikely prediction ever :rolls:

and if so WTA :armed:

BlueTrees
May 27th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Bumpity bump bump bump! :drive:

SoClose
May 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Wozniacki will win Wimbledon and US OPEN!!!

BlueTrees
May 27th, 2011, 02:31 PM
And after she doesn't win Wimbledon, will you edit the title to "Wozniacki will win US Open"? And then after she doesn't win the US Open will you rename it to "Wozniacki will win Istanbul"? :haha:

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM
What are her chances now??? I think she is undoubted favorite for th title :devil: :cheer:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YH3Nq5phRCE/TABdoWT7zHI/AAAAAAAAC18/tqdYaGtn20k/s1600/wozniacki+in+roland+garros.jpg

bandabou
Jun 17th, 2011, 12:52 PM
U.S. open, she's a very very good shot at. Wimbledon? Not happening..not now and probably not ever.

$uricate
Jun 17th, 2011, 01:20 PM
And after she doesn't win Wimbledon, will you edit the title to "Wozniacki will win US Open"? And then after she doesn't win the US Open will you rename it to "Wozniacki will win Istanbul"? :haha:

She probably will.

Oh wait, Istanbul is a relevant event now, I thought it was still a MM....

Maria rocks
Jun 17th, 2011, 01:28 PM

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5302/2q230qe.jpg

It would certainly shut a lot of people up if she did.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 17th, 2011, 01:35 PM
:sobbing:

BlueTrees
Jun 17th, 2011, 01:36 PM
The title used to be "RG, Wimbledon and USO 11" but OP changed it immediately after the Hantuchova loss. :spit:

Miracle Worker
Jun 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM
C'mon Sunshine :rocker2:

open your eyes
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Step by step, please. While the Us Open 2011 is already in the bag, a formality as they say, then Wimby is not that certainly won... we shall see... in any case, she's won from 1 to 2 slams this year, which aint' that bad...

friendsita
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:53 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmxzoe5vV91qcxh43o1_500.gif

Sammo
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Are you idiot? She ain't winning Wimbledon in a million years. However she has a chance at the USO. Little but it's there

Yorker
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Thousand bucks on her never winning Wimbledon in singles.

Oh and P.S.- Juniors don't count so don't say pay up she already has

RobinT83
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM
lol

Cinek
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/66005_483663032473_737887473_6832690_7791922_n.jpg

Chrissie-fan
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:04 PM
It would certainly shut a lot of people up if she did.
No it wouldn't. If she would win a slam they would just have a go at her from a different angle. Surely you don't think that those characters would say, "congrats to Caro and her fans, well done." :lol:

Instead of that we would get, "what a cupcake draw", "she was lucky that player X, Y or Z was injured" or the good old sour loser classic "she cheated" - plus threads like "is Wozniacki the worst slam champ in history?" and "Will Woz be a one slam wonder?"

Graftard
Jun 18th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Wozniacki is never winning a slam in singles.

justineheninfan
Jun 18th, 2011, 12:45 AM
U.S. open, she's a very very good shot at. Wimbledon? Not happening..not now and probably not ever.

I agree. Although U.S Open I wouldnt go further than good shot. She will have alot of competition there, Kim and Serena probably fully back in form, Sharapova seemingly back as a force, Li Na who is having a great year and loves hard courts, Venus who always plays well there, Azarenka who is playing well on hard courts this year, Vera as well, also Kvitova. I wouldnt count out Schiavone, Stosur, or Hantuchova either. She will have to play extremely well to win the U.S Open.

bandabou
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I agree. Although U.S Open I wouldnt go further than good shot. She will have alot of competition there, Kim and Serena probably fully back in form, Sharapova seemingly back as a force, Li Na who is having a great year and loves hard courts, Venus who always plays well there, Azarenka who is playing well on hard courts this year, Vera as well, also Kvitova. I wouldnt count out Schiavone, Stosur, or Hantuchova either. She will have to play extremely well to win the U.S Open.

Indeed..even on hardcourts there's some major competition. That said she's proven herself enough on HC's..it's now the time to see if she can show some GUTS on the big poitns. Can she pull the 'Serena backhand on mp DOWN'-shot? That's what's gonna take to win majors.

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Indeed..even on hardcourts there's some major competition. That said she's proven herself enough on HC's..it's now the time to see if she can show some GUTS on the big poitns. Can she pull the 'Serena backhand on mp DOWN'-shot? That's what's gonna take to win majors.
No, she can't.

I'm pretty sure Wozniacki has shown everyone her "guts" by now.

Ryan
Jun 18th, 2011, 01:56 PM
No, she can't.

Don't be a prick. :wavey:

ViennaCalling
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:06 PM
This thread is hilarious :lol:

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Don't be a prick. :wavey:
I'm not, just stating the obvious. And I hope you're not denying it.

I9MNjzgwu6k

I doubt we will ever see her pull off what Serena did there.

DefyingGravity
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:32 PM
^^ You don't know that. Directly after Roland Garros 2008, people thought Ivanovic would stay number one and continue with good deep runs, and win more than one major....a month later, and then we realize that her career could careen out of control.

Caroline could develop an ability to sense the moment and do what has to be done. That's something that is very powerful when natural. It's also something that you can gradually improve upon over your career, like Justine with her choking.

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM
^^ You don't know that. Directly after Roland Garros 2008, people thought Ivanovic would stay number one and continue with good deep runs, and win more than one major....a month later, and then we realize that her career could careen out of control.

Caroline could develop an ability to sense the moment and do what has to be done. That's something that is very powerful when natural. It's also something that you can gradually improve upon over your career, like Justine with her choking.
Ana's career in general is a different situation than a killer instinct combined with mental toughness that Serena has displayed and Wozniacki at the moment doesn't display. I think you either have it or you don't, I don't believe you can develop such an asset along the way. Plus Wozniacki's game isn't really based on "no guts, no glory!" either.

goldenlox
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I really thought her draw in Paris was great, especially with Stosur losing to Dulko.
Now I dont know what to expect. Caroline said the bounces on grass are similar to indoor, that she played last week.

It will be interesting.
I expect Caroline to be a factor at every major.
Thats why I'm still thinking the loss to Hantuchova was huge.
Because Caroline has to find a way to extend that to 3 sets and get into Dani's head.
A very bad sign that she didnt

DefyingGravity
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Ana's career in general is a different situation than a killer instinct combined with mental toughness that Serena has displayed and Wozniacki at the moment doesn't display. I think you either have it or you don't, I don't believe you can develop such an asset along the way. Plus Wozniacki's game isn't really based on "no guts, no glory!" either.

Tell that to Justine and her 7 majors after she fixed her head and fixed her belief in her body. All you have to do is believe in yourself, and the will to win because you have confidence in your skills comes. Serena believes she is the best, she believes in herself, and therefore generates her own will to win.

madmax
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Tell that to Justine and her 7 majors after she fixed her head and fixed her belief in her body. All you have to do is believe in yourself, and the will to win because you have confidence in your skills comes. Serena believes she is the best, she believes in herself, and therefore generates her own will to win.

Justine and Serena are also shotmakers with immense talent to produce the goods when their backs are on the wall...how can Pushniacki go "for broke" when most of her attempts to do so are big failure in the first place?

Gdsimmons
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:09 PM
No, she can't.

:lol::lol:

goldenlox
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Caroline got to #1 very easily. She has great stamina & consistency at a high level. Being #1 is easy for her.
Winning majors, she has to step upn in week 2 more than she's been doing so far.
She's 20, there's time for her.

BluSthil
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM
I think that that prediction is a bit of a stretch. The odds on Caroline winning Wimbledon are 10/1 !!! If she plays her best tennis, it could happen...

Smitten
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM

I9MNjzgwu6k

I love that match.

SoClose
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:53 PM

I9MNjzgwu6k

ehhh THE GOOD OLD DAYS :worship:

Jane Lane
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:58 PM

REMEMBER WHEN TEA WAS HERE? :bigcry:

C. Drone
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:14 PM
REMEMBER WHEN TEA WAS HERE? :bigcry:

never left :spit:

GrandMartha
Jun 19th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Caroline got to #1 very easily. She has great stamina & consistency at a high level. Being #1 is easy for her.
Winning majors, she has to step upn in week 2 more than she's been doing so far.
She's 20, there's time for her.

Yes, easily. She should thank that broken glass that put Serena out of competition for a year long. Otherwise I'm not sure where she would be ranked right now :rolleyes:

xieergai
Jun 19th, 2011, 09:48 AM
:lol::lol::lol:
US Open is more possible.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 19th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I think that that prediction is a bit of a stretch. The odds on Caroline winning Wimbledon are 10/1 !!! If she plays her best tennis, it could happen...

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/Milot_Sheremeti/lafayette-laugh.gif

And Caroline's best is what exactly:scratch:?

eck
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:48 PM

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Mybe USO 2011?:oh:

poulao
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Ups! Ups! :lol:

Root
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:51 PM
:haha: Someone change the title now.

BlueTrees
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:33 PM
What a fail. :facepalm:

Just to remind you all, the thread title originally said "Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open 2011" but he then edited out the RG after the Hantuchova loss. I expect him to edit Wimbledon out now after the Cibulkova loss. :rolls:

Noctis
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Now change it to USO 11 & AO 12.

Serenita
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:36 PM

SoClose
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Wozniacki will win USO !!!You heard it here first!!!

Break My Rapture
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
:sobbing:

FORZA SARITA
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
yeah sure :tears:

Frontin
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM
That is really not a flattering picture of Caro in the OP.

shaktincredible
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:44 PM
this is a good jinx thread.

i approve :oh:

Jimmie48
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I love how you guys are running your mouth now but in the USO match topics when she wins matches and does well none of your faces will be seen... it's always the same. Cowards..

rimon
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I love how you guys are running your mouth now but in the USO match topics when she wins matches and does well none of your faces will be seen... it's always the same. Cowards..

Yes it is always the same, isn't it? She easily beats scrubs in the first few rounds, and then runs into a big hitter in form, and has no answer. :wavey:

Serenita
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:47 PM

I wonder how long is this thread gonna last maybe untill her end of her career... or Uso 2012

Jimmie48
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Yes it is always the same, isn't it? She easily beats scrubs in the first few rounds, and then runs into a big hitter in form, and has no answer. :wavey:

right, because any player that Caro beats turns into a scrub regardless of her opponents performance. When Sharapova or the sisters lose to the same kind of player it's not a huge deal though... funny how that works, huh?

Frontin

I really like Caro but not the best argument when she hasn't won a USO title...

Mrs. Dimitrova
:hysteric:

jrm
Is this gonna pop up before every GS?

Jimmie48
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I like Caro but not the best argument when she hasn't won a USO title yet...

It isn't meant to be an argument for that, in fact there is nothing to say about that..we just have to wait and see how she does.

I wanted to explain why the majority of users that gloat about her loss now can't be taken serious because they´re not willing to admit when she does good. I can respect everyone's opinion, even of people who despise her, if they´re willing to be at least slightly objective.

But hiding in a hole when shoe does good and coming back out when she loses shouting "I´ve said it all along" is coward behaviour that deserves absolutely no respect.

InsideOut.
Jun 27th, 2011, 04:52 PM

Of course it is, she hasn't won a Slam, has she? :confused:

Woztards need to learn when to shut up like most other big fanbases on TF have, instead of exposing their faves' weaknesses themselves.

rimon
Jun 27th, 2011, 05:03 PM
right, because any player that Caro beats turns into a scrub regardless of her opponents performance. When Sharapova or the sisters lose to the same kind of player it's not a huge deal though... funny how that works, huh?

I've never said that. My original post is true, however. Gajdasova isn't a scrub, but she can be very erratic. Once Caroline runs into a hard hitter who's playing consistently, she's toast. You cannot deny that. I don't like or dislike her, so I am unbiased. I have never seen any No. 1 so reliant on her opponent's game.

Jimmie48
Jun 27th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Woztards need to learn when to shut up like most other big fanbases on TF have, instead of exposing their faves' weaknesses themselves.

It would be much easier to shut up if the haters wouldn't be that ridiculous and unfair.

If people would have been saying "she played a bad second and third set today and deserved to lose, good three first matches though" than I would have been perfectly been fine with saying nothing at all.

But we don't have to take all this ridiculous gloating and the flatout lies.... respect is a two-way street buddy. Show some and I´ll do as well...

18majors
Jun 27th, 2011, 05:04 PM
No.

Joelina
Jun 27th, 2011, 05:09 PM
No. There si still Magda Rybarikova. :kiss:

MiiMo
Jun 27th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Yeah, sure, of course. Oh no, wait, she'll have to learn tennis to do so.

SoClose
Jun 27th, 2011, 07:31 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2564025/hantuchova-a.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view6/2729211/cibulkova-a.gif

TheHangover
Jun 27th, 2011, 07:32 PM
who?

Miracle Worker
Jun 27th, 2011, 10:03 PM

I think we should make really bold predictions and the title should be "AO15 & FO15".

ArturoAce.
Jun 27th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I think the mocking has reached its limit. :)