PDA

View Full Version : Charleston QF:Lady JaJa def. Christina Mchale:6-2,6-0

Serena_Williams_
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:06 AM
just win the tournament pls :hearts:

edificio
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Christina was not good today, and Jelena made a lot of errors, but it did not matter. She was by far the better player, and not too mean to the ball kids. :)

backhandsmash
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Learning from the Empress..

MB.
Well done, Jelena. 4 aces, 71% of first serves...

Some tentative play by the Empress, but she did as much as she had to do to beat Christina. Better luck next time.

BartoLiNa
Solid as a rock :worship:

McHale is unimpressive :shrug:

OneSlamWonder
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Cya kiddo. Now, let's trash some other teenager :devil:

QuietPlease
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Cya kiddo. Now, let's trash some other teenager :devil:

There aren't any teenagers left in the tournament :shrug:

ivanban
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:11 AM
JJ had some nice drop lobs and poor McHale was like "WTF is this?!?!?!", so her game kinda disintegrated

After first set JJ had less winners and more UEs than Christina :spit:

On to Caro now :boxing:

Kampi
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Solid play and a nice flow in the end. Congrats Jelena.:worship::kiss::worship:

Now bring on "Woz", because it is time for revenge.:fiery::armed:

GO JJ:bounce:

homogenius
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:12 AM
I thought McHale played a decent first set.Jelena wasn't really feeling the ball but she served well and played the big points better.She raised her game at the start of the 2nd set and McHale was unable to stay with her.

QuietPlease
14 games. Do they even have to hit the showers? :lol:

Brena
1) Out of all JJ's bad matches I've had the displeasure to see, the first set of this one was the most hilariously bad by far.
2) I'm positive the WTA has never witnessed anything similar to JJ's ''drop-shots''.
3) This McHale beat Kleybanova and Hantuchova?? :unsure:
4) Just squash Numero Uno tomorrow, you lunatic.

-NAJ-
Thank God

OneSlamWonder
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:13 AM

True, by bad. Ok JJ, let's trash Caro.

doomsday
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:13 AM
GOOD, now kill Caroline.

Brena
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:14 AM
JJ had some nice drop lobs and poor McHale was like "WTF is this?!?!?!", so her game kinda disintegrated

After first set JJ had less winners and more UEs than Christina :spit:

On to Caro now :boxing:

The girl is scarred for life.

Linguae^
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Next.

Vikapower
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:17 AM
I don't care how Janko played only matters the Caro match up... it's eradication time...

дalex
Those amazing dropshot lobs make me a proud Jeja fan. :sobbing:

PLP
Too bad for Christina, so many close games. This could have been a much tighter match. Still, awesome week! :worship:
Hopefully she can learn from this loss.

Jelena!! :worship:
Congrats, GL in the semis.

pj5
the score could have been closer, especially 1st set.
mchele is a talent, only 17, she'll do well.

OneSlamWonder
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:18 AM
The girl is scarred for life.

I so desperately want to see a video of that :cool:

Also, If video comes up, I sense an animated gif to counter Marion* thread picture flood. :devil:

Mary Cherry.
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:19 AM
The title is hers to lose.

claypova
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:19 AM
:worship:

next match :unsure:

Sharapovian
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:21 AM
In the first set JJ, was maybe making a few more errors, but stepped it up for the second. Also served very well throughout the whole match.

Brena
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:22 AM
I so desperately want to see a video of that :cool:

Well, imagine ball that makes the loop of a badminton ball in slow motion, lands in the middle of the court and bounces 2 meters in the air. Those are JJ's drop-shots.

Also, If video comes up, I sense an animated gif to counter Marion* thread picture flood. :devil:

Instant classic potential!

azinna
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Well, imagine ball that makes the loop of a badminton ball in slow motion, lands in the middle of the court and bounces 2 meters in the air. Those are JJ's drop-shots.

Oh my. I think I still need to see a video of that.

-NAJ-
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:31 AM
the score could have been closer, especially 1st set.
mchele is a talent, only 17, she'll do well.

In May =>19

Kitten63
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Nice win Jelena :yeah:

Good luck against Caro :cheer:

Markobojo
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Go, Jelena!!!

KBlade
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Now, for the Empress to dominate La Woz. Certainly possible given how much trouble Wozniacki is suffering playing lower ranked players right now.

C. W. Fields
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:46 AM
In her three matches so far JJ has been 62-47, 65-44 and 66-44 on points won: 109, 109 and 110 points respectively. Talk about consistency!
44 points wins 11 games under optimal circumstances but McHale only won 2 games!

Henpova
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Come one JJ take out Caro!!!

Miracle Worker
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Match without history. And JJ should play and then win such matches...

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:04 AM
JJ :eek: :cheer:

toxina90
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:26 AM
JJ one of the few who can defeat Caroline on tour these days. Let's face it, she shouldn't have lost their last match either...now on clay, she has no excuse at all. Her tournament to lose :shrug:

Drake1980
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:28 AM
:bounce:

hurricanejeanne
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Disappointing showing by Christina, granted Jelena's game, particularly on clay, is a bit different than McHale is used to seeing. Variety always breaks down the games of the younger generation it seems.
Hopefully the Empress has enough in the tank to take out the Woz.

tonybotz
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:37 AM
MOAI!!! i wanted to see Easter Island fall to America!

Lachy
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Win the title JJ! :inlove:

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Now crush Wozniacka JaJa :oh:

tonybotz
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:51 AM
jelena using her forehead as a backboard is akin to cheating. dirty pool...

égalité
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:07 AM
fabulous :hearts:

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Excellent. :hearts:

Mikey.
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:38 AM
JJ's dropshots were so awful! Several times I found myself muttering "What the hell are you doing?!". :lol:

Glad she won though. :cheer:

RenaSlam.
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Jelena is definitely a better player on the clay than Wozniacki because of her superior movement. She should win tomorrow but who knows. This is the WTA Tour after all.

Roookie
Apr 9th, 2011, 04:04 AM
JJ no mercy tomorrow :bounce:

Vikapower
Apr 9th, 2011, 04:33 AM
JJ one of the few who can defeat Caroline on tour these days. Let's face it, she shouldn't have lost their last match either...now on clay, she has no excuse at all. Her tournament to lose :shrug:

Jankovic will have no excuses if she loses here... and if never I hope this thraumatises her at such a point... her future little jaja's and grand little jaja's will be moking her so much that she'll be forced to go live an errant solitary life on an island mindlessly rememorating the moment she got humiliated by a broken legged pusher on clay... her surface...

At such a point that she'll be careless with herself, turn crazy and see little Caro faces everywhere brutalizing her spirit about the humiliation... plants, animals of her environment... will be moking her, pointing her out too and stripping the little small remaining bit of self esteem she would have... she will want to go to heaven but even God himself would find an excuse not to - crushing her to dust...

Dust which will be sprinkled onto the RG courts just for further humiliation for when Caro wins her first RG clay major. Jelena will have no excuses.

Reptilia
Apr 9th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Solid week for Mchale! It would be good for tennis if she could become a top player.

JJ all the way
Apr 9th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Jankovic will have no excuses if she loses here... and if never I hope this thraumatises her at such a point... her future little jaja's and grand little jaja's will be moking her so much that she'll be forced to go live an errant solitary life on an island mindlessly rememorating the moment she got humiliated by a broken legged pusher on clay... her surface...

At such a point that she'll be careless with herself, turn crazy and see little Caro faces everywhere brutalizing her spirit about the humiliation... plants, animals of her environment... will be moking her, pointing her out too and stripping the little small remaining bit of self esteem she would have... she will want to go to heaven but even God himself would find an excuse not to - crushing her to dust...

Dust which will be sprinkled onto the RG courts just for further humiliation for when Caro wins her first RG clay major. Jelena will have no excuses.

First of all, you are crazzzyyyyyyyy...... :p
For someone who hates Jelena, you are desperate for her to win..... have we converted you into an empress lover :hearts:

Mistress of Evil
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:09 AM
JaJalicious :cheer: and a beatdown :drool:

Protoss
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:21 AM
For someone who hates Jelena, you are desperate for her to win..... have we converted you into an empress lover :hearts:
No, he just hates Caro that much. :p

MB.
Apr 9th, 2011, 08:34 AM
In her three matches so far JJ has been 62-47, 65-44 and 66-44 on points won: 109, 109 and 110 points respectively. Talk about consistency!
44 points wins 11 games under optimal circumstances but McHale only won 2 games!

Nice stats--Jelena outplayed McHale on the important points. Best of luck to both girls in the semifinal!

Mr.Sharapova
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:24 AM

I think he meant teenagers as far as their tennis is concerned :tape:

ce
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
:tape:

JamieOwen3
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I like Christina :) she has a wkd personality :) (from what i saw when she was on wilson's ustream a while ago) Jelena was NEVER going to lose this match though unless she moved like a Turtle! But Jelena on a bad day moves reasonably well :lol:
SF showdown with Woz is what everyone wanted isn't it?

Just Do It
Apr 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Routine.

Richie's
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Once again, Daniela :smash:

Hian
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:41 PM
JJ :yeah:
McHale is not bad, but I think she will have a career like Errani's one.

Break My Rapture
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Really like McHale's FH and serve.

Juanes
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:05 PM
:lol:

toxina90
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:49 PM

I found this post extremely entertaining. Thankyou :lol: :couple:

Brena
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:56 PM

:lol:
Yes, I think this match is a huge test for Jelena - if she loses, no matter if it's due to overall poor play or some :weirdo: choke, I'm afraid it'll mean she's completely lost the plot and will never return to any remotely relevant level of play/ state of mind. I've been suspicious ever since her last year's RG SF performance, but this kind of loss would extinguish my last flicker of hope. :tears:

cn ireland
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Nice win JJ:).

Corswandt
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Now this is top notch trolling.

Carotards take note.

young_gunner913
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Christina didn't deserve the bagel but she played horrible on any point of the slightest importance. Congrats Jaja, you know what you must do now. :worship:

Corswandt
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Back down to earth for Noo Joysey it is, in the most painful way imaginable.

Who would have thought that, so soon after losses to BoJo and Princess Shirin (Diyas) late last year, Jankovic would start a cottage industry in schooling youngsters?

SVK
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM
McAwesome :hug:

Vikapower
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:00 PM

Jaja and I are a couple... a very conflictual one... many people in our entourage have a hard time trusting in our engagement... we're proving them wrong for 5yrs. :p

Break My Rapture
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM

:unsure: :hysteric:

Too much.

Belmont Lad
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Masterful beatdown of the young American by JJ. :worship: Now do the same to Woz this afternoon! :armed::armed:

Sammo
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Daniela :facepalm: