PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction: None of your bold predictions will be correct.

RenaSlam.
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM
You heard it here first. STEP.

Akaniero
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Not exactly a bold prediction.

tkutsaar
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM
You heard it here first. STEP.

I beg to differ. If there are 128 “bold” predictions then one of them will have to become true. Actually we might have 129 “bold” predictions as we already have a “bold” prediction for Barbara Bonic who I suspect will not be in the field.

But at least your “bold” prediction is the first of its kind unlike some of the other “bold” predictions. BTW surely you are not making your “bold” prediction on the serious belief that predicting a player to win will jinx her and ergo she cannot win?

tea
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
I'm getting sick with this sort of threads.:(

I beg to differ. If there are 128 “bold” predictions then one of them will have to become true. Actually we might have 129 “bold” predictions as we already have a “bold” prediction for Barbara Bonic who I suspect will not be in the field.
If the administration of this board keeps sleeping we will get 128, if not more, threads for sure. Given the rate of their occurrence...

Kairi
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:26 PM
im predicting, ur prediction about our alleged predictions, will be wrong :haha:

Betten
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Quite a paradox here: what you have just stated is impossible, since your prediction is a 'bold prediction' in itself. Thus, even when all other 'bold predictions' fail to come true, yours will be the one that proves your own prediction (and also be the one that proves it wrong).

SVK
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:31 PM
He wrote None of YOUR bold prediction...so he didn´t include his own bold prediction so he can be right...smart detail.

Betten
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:32 PM
He wrote None of YOUR bold prediction...so he didn´t include his own bold prediction so he can be right...smart detail.

It is more interesting the other way :)

Bosco123
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Quite a paradox here: what you have just stated is impossible, since your prediction is a 'bold prediction' in itself. Thus, even when all other 'bold predictions' fail to come true, yours will be the one that proves your own prediction (and also be the one that proves it wrong).

:lol: Have you taken Logics course when studying for a degree in Math or computer science?

pov
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:38 PM
No paradox, just a misreading on your part. The statement was "none of your bold predictions" which conveys that the OP is not including their own bold prediction.

Miracle Worker
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:39 PM

But at least your “bold” prediction is the first of its kind unlike some of the other “bold” predictions. BTW surely you are not making your “bold” prediction on the serious belief that predicting a player to win will jinx her and ergo she cannot win?

So, we should start create something about 120 bold predictions :o

RenaSlam.
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:40 PM
No paradox, just a misreading on your part. The statement was "none of your bold predictions" which conveys that the OP is not including their own bold prediction.

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

SVK
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:40 PM
So, we should start create something about 120 bold predictions :o

That´s impossible as we still doesn´t know who will take a WC

Just Stevenson and Bonic are confirmed

Miracle Worker
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:44 PM
That´s impossible as we still doesn´t know who will take a WC

Just Stevenson and Bonic are confirmed

Stevenson isn't confirmed :o Only few fans wrote a rumor she will receive a WC...

We need to wait for WC for Sexy Lexy.

Bosco123
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM

oh , you are right.