PDA

View Full Version : Empty stands on WTA - it's sad

-NAJ-
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:16 PM
It's sad to see empty stands in Marbella but that's reality of small events
Nobody watching QF's:help::help: Right now Svetlana Kuznetsova is playing, former RG champ.She deserves more!
Bad image for tennis & WTA

Kuala Lumpur,Barcelona, Bastad... are also REAL disaster.

What's the point of that events if they don't have crowd?

Look Charleston and you will see solid crowd, obviously that organizers there made better job.

Who to blame?
organizers , bad promotion of event, expensive tickets, players, tennis fans?

Olórin
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Who to blame?

Yep.

ivanban
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:22 PM
IDK, stadium in Charleston was PACKED yesterday when Caro - Zahlavova Strycova played

Anabelcroft
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Who wants to look at today's womens tennis when a boring player such as Wozniacki is number 1...don't have anything against her,she collected points and is number 1,but she is,like most of the others(don't include WS,Sharapova and few others who atract the public) boring for spectators!

Olórin
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM
IDK, stadium in Charleston was PACKED yesterday when Caro - Zahlavova Strycova played

Charleston is one of those events like San Diego, Eastbourne, Birmingham, Sydney etc. that will be full - because they are in locations where people want to see women's tennis.

I just hate these empty stadiums in places like Marbella.

spiceboy
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Marbella is actually packed in the shades :lol:

Nobody will stay under the scorching sun in southern Spain in the middle of the day if they can stay under these tents. I'm not saying the event is a great success but saying that the stadium is empty is just a lie.

thegreendestiny
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:36 PM
People in Spain are broke and tickets are expensive. Hard times.

-NAJ-
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:37 PM

It wasn't like that in 2009, and you can see:
e6Iab8z6ras

it's R2 match and there is more crowd on stand in one match than all days together this year in Marbella.

Empty stand are doing big demage :o

Organisers must get fired:devil: because this year list of players is also good for MM event

propi
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Do you realize that people could faint because of the heat??
Heck I'm 1.000 kms northern and we're about 30º in early April :help::help: and weekend is expected to be hotter :help:
Bad schedule, game should have started minimum at 5-6 pm

-NAJ-
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM
hwwknUmEeGg

duhcity
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:44 PM
There were a lot of people for AMG yesterday :shrug:

LightWarrior
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Do you realize that people could faint because of the heat??
Heck I'm 1.000 kms northern and we're about 30º in early April :help::help: and weekend is expected to be hotter :help:
Bad schedule, game should have started minimum at 5-6 pm

Lies. It's currently 21°celsius (70°F). :tape:

currie84
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM
(congrats on the original topic)

In before sammy01 starts his usual rambling about the state of womens tennis.

SVK
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:54 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

Temperenka
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:55 PM
I would feel uninsipired and somewhat embarrased if I were a player.

The point of sport is to entertain.. and obviously the players aren't doing that to a crowd of empty seats.

Temperenka
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:55 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

YES.

The Witch-king
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Who wants to look at today's womens tennis when a boring player such as Wozniacki is number 1...don't have anything against her,she collected points and is number 1,but she is,like most of the others(don't include WS,Sharapova and few others who atract the public) boring for spectators!
did you read this:?

Mary Cherry.
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:02 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

:hysteric:

nevetssllim
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Nobody watching QF's:help::help: Right now Svetlana Kuznetsova is playing, former RG champ.She deserves more!

Look Charleston and you will see solid crowd, obviously that organizers there made better job.

Who to blame?

I was in Barcelona last year and you're right, the attendance was pitiful. The tickets were only 10 euros for the first few days so you can't really blame that, although I must admit the pricing can be a little bit ambitious for these sorts of events.

SUPER
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM
It's easy, lower ticket prices=more people attending=bankruptcy for the tournament=... well not that easy then:scratch:...
Perhaps if the WTA was exciting, then... uhmpf:unsure:, IDK.

Brena
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:33 PM

+1
The tour has been really weak and boring for a while now. There hasn't been a decent match in terms of tennis quality in ages. There are occasionally fun ones, like Sveta-Fran marathons and such, but overall the quality's terribly poor, so it's not really surprising that people are losing interest.

currie84
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:44 PM
+1
The tour has been really weak and boring for a while now. There hasn't been a decent match in terms of tennis quality in ages. There are occasionally fun ones, like Sveta-Fran marathons and such, but overall the quality's terribly poor, so it's not really surprising that people are losing interest.
:yawn:

eck
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:46 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

It's Friday too. :hysteric:

Everybody's getting excited for the weekend.

Break My Rapture
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Marbella is actually packed in the shades :lol:

Nobody will stay under the scorching sun in southern Spain in the middle of the day if they can stay under these tents. I'm not saying the event is a great success but saying that the stadium is empty is just a lie.
This.

Events like Guangzhou and Kuala Lumpur take the cake on this one.

sammy01
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:51 PM
(congrats on the original topic)

In before sammy01 starts his usual rambling about the state of womens tennis.

good way to show you are a banned troll, march 2011 joined, either that or i have a new stalker :tape:

if womens tennis was better quality and putting bums on seats then these topics wouldn't exist. you can try and make me out to be unfair or over critical but i am only telling you the reasons stadiums are empty.

eck
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:54 PM
This.

Events like Guangzhou and Kuala Lumpur take the cake on this one.

Well in KL anyways, the stadium was packed on finals day. :shrug:

Keegan
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:04 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

They're blatantly waiting for Rebecca Black to arrive so she has more choice than just the middle seat.

C. Drone
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:10 PM
good way to show you are a banned troll, march 2011 joined, either that or i have a new stalker :tape:

if womens tennis was better quality and putting bums on seats then these topics wouldn't exist. you can try and make me out to be unfair or over critical but i am only telling you the reasons stadiums are empty.

no, you're just telling "the reasons" that makes you feel yourself smart.

pov
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Uh-huh . . .yeah. The fact that Charleston has a good crowd, certainly bears out your assertions. :haha:

Miracle Worker
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:22 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

:haha:

Btw, Rebecca will have bigger crowd than Marbella's players today...

Steven.
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:24 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

marry me.

Kipling
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Some of us actually do get out to the events and buy tickets and support the women who play this game. And while the matches are not as packed as they are for the men, people do show up to cheer and support their favorites.

For those of you you who just sit there in front of your computer lobbing grenades and poking fun because it's easier to do than buying a ticket and spending a few hours sitting in the heat cheering, I really haven't any empathy for that kind of cowardice. It's easy to criticize when you have nothing in the game. Go and support the game if you enjoy it. Piling on isn't doing anyone any favors.

FORZA SARITA
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:08 PM
and the few people were all kids :lol:

"Which seat can I take?"

:happy:

peanuts
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:35 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

:happy:

The spectators who did went must have known how Rebecca felt.

pav
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:39 PM
It's not good, but not true of all small events some have good turnouts even in Jafaville!

KoOlMaNsEaN
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM
It cant be as bad as Guangzhao last year. there were 0 people in the stands. It was like a ghost town over there.

-NAJ-
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:22 AM
SF
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4189/sfmar.png

TennisFan66
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:34 AM

Who to blame?

Don't worry about Bastad. It'll be fine this year.

“After talking with the audience, sponsors and media, have all said: “We want to see Caroline,” said Nina Wennerstrom.

http://www.hot4tennis.com/wozniacki-is-ready-for-the-swedish-open/

Break My Rapture
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM
SF
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4189/sfmar.png
It's more crowded where the camera doesn't cover probably.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3396/stands1.jpg

croat123
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:05 PM
^^
that's maybe 200 people total :o disgrace...

also, the 30 degree argument is a fail. first off, it's no where near that warm. second, we hit the mid 30s in miami and everything was still packed

spiceboy
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:30 PM
we hit the mid 30s in miami and everything was still packed

Comparing Miami with Marbella tournaments is quite retarded, plus do you know the amount of retired people with nothing to do living in Florida? I remember Amelia Island tournament was packed from day 1 but the average age was like 75 :lol:

Mashabator
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:40 PM
it was full in KL for final

duhcity
Apr 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Honestly, I think we can just put this as an off year for Marbella, likely because people aren't taking vacations to Marbella, and even less paying to watch tennis.

It's been packed the last two years, when they had JJ and Flavia.

esdee
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I don't understand why people are being so critical of Marbella:confused:. I was there for the first 4 days of the tournament and they had reasonable numbers of spectators for the qualifying days. No doubt Ivanovic and Pennetta's withdrawal didn't help. You can't compare it to the FCC in Charleston, which is a long established tournament following on from it's days in Hilton Head. This is Marbella's 3rd year.
I would highly recommend this tournament to anyone. It;s in a beautiful location, tickets are cheap and all the staff are friendly. You can easily watch practice and chat with players, and if that isn't enough for you the beach is only 150 metres away:D!

lurker
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Even at Miami and Indian Wells, once the guys left the court, most of the seats emptied out. Even for the so-called no. 1 WTA player and for Maria Sharapova.

Ellery
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

Omg. Death. :hysteric: :haha:

Mynarco
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:37 PM
"Which seat can I take?"

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

RenaSlam.
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Well deserved.

PhilePhile
Apr 9th, 2011, 07:48 PM
The WTA/Beijing got to find a way to fill this retractable roof arena built especially for tennis ( to be ready for China Open 2011).

All pictures © Atelier 11 (http://www.atelier11china.com/) posted on archdaily (http://www.archdaily.com/119230/in-progress-china-national-tennis-center-atelier-11/)

http://cdn.archdaily.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1299889512-construction3-1000x300.jpg

http://cdn.archdaily.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1299889535-interiors-1000x289.jpg

http://cdn.archdaily.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1299889517-construction4-666x1000.jpg

Mana
Apr 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Look at the Auckland event - Full house every day. 5000 people +. And on the outside courts people are climbing the trees just to get a glimps. Ticket prices STARTED for $40.00 NZD as well. Which is like 20 Euros. It's not the size of the event, it's the people.

Kuznetsova made a comment when she was here about how many people came out to watch the qualifying - Over 2500 people crammed into the stadium to watch players ranked 90-200.

Talula
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:00 PM
It is sad as the facility is lovely and Marbella beautiful. The actual tickets for Marbella aren't that expensive. A problem is that Marbella's tourism is suffering badly due to the European recession. Marbella suffers even more as it is a very expensive resort compared to say Benidorm which even though it's dirt cheap is suffering. So there are very few visitors compared to few years ago and the Spanish are suffering due to the lack of tourists. The Euro doesn't help - come back National currencies! We used to go to Marbella before the tournament was introduced and our last trip was last year in June and we noticed the decline in numbers. Property is almost half the cost it was and even then no one is buying. So a tennis tournament is not most peoples priority in such difficult times.

Talula
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Look at the Auckland event - Full house every day. 5000 people +. And on the outside courts people are climbing the trees just to get a glimps. Ticket prices STARTED for $40.00 NZD as well. Which is like 20 Euros. It's not the size of the event, it's the people.

Kuznetsova made a comment when she was here about how many people came out to watch the qualifying - Over 2500 people crammed into the stadium to watch players ranked 90-200.

I may be wrong but I don't think you have our recession! Having said that Eastbourne and Queens are sold out so maybe Marbella is suffering very badly?

Gerri
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Even at Miami and Indian Wells, once the guys left the court, most of the seats emptied out. Even for the so-called no. 1 WTA player and for Maria Sharapova.

At Eastbourne the opposite happens. The boys come on and everyone rushes out to the practice courts :lol: Last year there was virtual silence when Almagro came on to the centre court while a massive crowd was watching Amelie playing football on one of the outside courts :p

hellas719
May 24th, 2011, 03:56 AM
I made a similar thread last year :p
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=413675

But I have more proof of terrible crowds. These are screen caps from youtube:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=18084287&postcount=1
1. Kleybanova vs. Suarez Navarro at Indian Wells 2010. R16 night match in Stadium 1. No one was there :o
2. Azarenka vs. Dulgheru at the 2009 US Open. R1 match in Armstrong. Literally no one there :o
3. I don’t remember who these players are, but it’s from Cincinnati 2009. I think it was Wickmayer vs. Schiavone IIRC ;). Pathetic crowd :help:.
4. I don’t remember who played in this one, but it’s from 2009 Los Angeles. IIRC it was Stosur vs. Cirstea in the SF. Yeah, the SF of a premier tournament and look how many people are there :tape:
5. Wozniacki vs. Wickmayer 2009 US Open SF. But I guess it’s okay because Serena vs. Clijsters was going on at the same time :p

Some tournaments have such terrible crowds for the women, especially tournaments like Rome, Madrid, Guangzhou, Cincinnati, Dubai, etc.
People criticize tournaments like Marbella, Moscow, and Doha, but honestly they’re not so bad :shrug:
I’ve never seen Kuala Lumpur so I can’t comment on that :p

But the worst is by far Guangzhou. The final last year had about 5 people in the stands. And I’m not even exaggerating :help:

Portoroz was so good and it’s sad to see such a great tournament gone. And the German tournaments are always great :D

Maria rocks
May 24th, 2011, 07:04 AM
It is sad. Even at Grand Slams people tend to flock to the men's events more. Its such a shame and it seems to be the same in every sport.

goldlion
May 24th, 2011, 07:39 AM
you should look at Guangzhou to learn what is empty stand - it was ZERO last year

goldlion
May 24th, 2011, 07:42 AM
I may be wrong but I don't think you have our recession! Having said that Eastbourne and Queens are sold out so maybe Marbella is suffering very badly?

This year the stand was due to Sharapova's playing. If she wasn't there, it wouldn't have been that packed.

Keadz
May 24th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Guanghzhou was hilarious last year!

Pretty depressing for such a big city...why don't they give that tournament to Taiwan or hong kong? They seem to get enjoy tennis and get crowds for their exho's and itf tournaments.

goldlion
May 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM
The Beijing is literally too big - it makes the tennis court look small and I doubt the audience at the top can see the ball

goldlion
May 24th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Guanghzhou was hilarious last year!

Pretty depressing for such a big city...why don't they give that tournament to Taiwan or hong kong? They seem to get enjoy tennis and get crowds for their exho's and itf tournaments.

In Hong Kong, the exho ticket is even more expensive than the WTA one

Miracle Worker
May 24th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I watched yesterday's match between world leader and some Japanese player (:p)... And after this match I know why during WTA events a lot of seats is free...

sammy01
May 24th, 2011, 08:37 AM
was funny yesterday when sam smith was running through the results and she said 'defending champion fran opened upto about 3 people in the opening match of the day vs oudin' lol

goldenlox
May 24th, 2011, 08:37 AM
This wasnt WTA, its a poorly run major where the winner of the last 2 slams doesnt get to play on Centre Court.
Watch the IW final & try to find an empty seat

sammy01
May 24th, 2011, 08:43 AM
but we all know if nadal had been moved court late like that the court would still have managed to be jam packed full.

people simpley just do not care about woz here at the french

$uricate
May 24th, 2011, 09:54 AM
This wasnt WTA, its a poorly run major where the winner of the last 2 slams doesnt get to play on Centre Court.
Watch the IW final & try to find an empty seat

Caroline Woniacki wasnt even meant too either. Horrible major.

The IW final was packed because Caroline Wozniacki is the most marketable female athlete and competed in that final.

Caro won the tournament.

Caro has now won 4 tournaments this year, the most on the tour.

madmax
May 24th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Caroline Woniacki wasnt even meant too either. Horrible major.

The IW final was packed because Caroline Wozniacki is the most marketable female athlete and competed in that final.

Caro won the tournament.

Caro has now won 4 tournaments this year, the most on the tour.

:lol:

Langers
May 24th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Charleston is one of those events like San Diego, Eastbourne, Birmingham, Sydney etc. that will be full - because they are in locations where people want to see women's tennis.

Outisde courts maybe, but poor crowds are often the story on the main court. I've been to Sydney and there are good crowds, even on the second court, it's just that the main stadium is very poor attended, even for Quarters/Semi's.

FORZA SARITA
May 24th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I made a similar thread last year :p
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=413675

But I have more proof of terrible crowds. These are screen caps from youtube:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=18084287&postcount=1
1. Kleybanova vs. Suarez Navarro at Indian Wells 2010. R16 night match in Stadium 1. No one was there :o
2. Azarenka vs. Dulgheru at the 2009 US Open. R1 match in Armstrong. Literally no one there :o
3. I don’t remember who these players are, but it’s from Cincinnati 2009. I think it was Wickmayer vs. Schiavone IIRC ;). Pathetic crowd :help:.
4. I don’t remember who played in this one, but it’s from 2009 Los Angeles. IIRC it was Stosur vs. Cirstea in the SF. Yeah, the SF of a premier tournament and look how many people are there :tape:
5. Wozniacki vs. Wickmayer 2009 US Open SF. But I guess it’s okay because Serena vs. Clijsters was going on at the same time :p

Some tournaments have such terrible crowds for the women, especially tournaments like Rome, Madrid, Guangzhou, Cincinnati, Dubai, etc.
People criticize tournaments like Marbella, Moscow, and Doha, but honestly they’re not so bad :shrug:
I’ve never seen Kuala Lumpur so I can’t comment on that :p

But the worst is by far Guangzhou. The final last year had about 5 people in the stands. And I’m not even exaggerating :help:

Portoroz was so good and it’s sad to see such a great tournament gone. And the German tournaments are always great :D

plz Rome had a lot of crowd for WTA matches this year :rolleyes:

Langers
May 24th, 2011, 10:35 AM
It's more crowded where the camera doesn't cover probably.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3396/stands1.jpg
That looks like a pretty sweet location though.

hellas719
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:33 AM
plz Rome had a lot of crowd for WTA matches this year :rolleyes:

Thanks to the ATP event ;)

And it was still mediocre :o. I remember 20 people watching the Wozniacki vs. Jankovic QF. The current #1 against the former #1 and ROME-GOAT :help:

Chrissie-fan
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:25 AM
It is sad. Even at Grand Slams people tend to flock to the men's events more. Its such a shame and it seems to be the same in every sport.
Yes, at the Frech Open especially much of the crowd uses the women's matches to go have a drink until the next men's match starts. Most people in society at large still think of sports as something for men. Ask the average person on the street who he/she thinks will win Wimbledon and he/she will answer Federer or Nadal - not Sharapova or Williams because that person will automatically assume that you're talking about the men's event. Men are bigger, stronger and faster and in sports that results in people thinking that it therefore must also be more fun to watch. Considering all this it's actually a miracle that the WTA has become the success that it is (thank you BJK :worship:).

Women's tennis has to a large degree benefitted from the fact that the four majors are played simultaneously by the men and the women. These days it arguably would make less of a difference since there are so many channels that they cover pretty much everything, including (I guess) long distance spitting and loudest fart competitions. But a few decades ago when airtime was more limited and the attitude towards women in sports even worse than it is today I seriously doubt if they would have televised the women's slams if they were played seperately from the men's. If you think about it, all sports where the women get at least a reasonable amount of attention are those where they share the bill with the men: tennis, track & field, swimming, gymnastics, figure skating - even though in the case of these last two it's probably the men who benefit from appearing on the same bill with the women.

Having said all that, I don't think that women's tennis is into any serious problems. It's perfectly capable of reaching a mass audience, but a lot of it's local popularity depends on how good any given country's own players are, and that inevitably changes with each era. Today women's tennis is popular in China because of Li, in Belgium because of Kim, in Denmark because of Wozniacki.....if they produce the next Serena Williams or Steffi Graf it may even get popular in France one day. :lol:.

FORZA SARITA
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks to the ATP event ;)

And it was still mediocre :o. I remember 20 people watching the Wozniacki vs. Jankovic QF. The current #1 against the former #1 and ROME-GOAT :help:

people are not forced to see WTA matches :lol:

don't try it plz :facepalm: Francesca or Nadal was playing at the same time and they were a lot more than only 20 people :rolleyes:

nevetssllim
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Crowds were good for Birmingham, very good for Eastbourne and for Wimbledon qualifying.

Dementinator
Jun 18th, 2011, 11:01 AM
People that truly appreciate tennis watch WTA and support it.
Those that just watch what they are told do not.

They are both different styles but each have there good and bad points.
Mens tennis is too dominant on serve and there are virtually NO characters at all in the mens game.
Womens relies too much on pushing and can be at times error strewn.

Personally I find WTA far more fun and exciting whatever the level, and as a hairy assed dude my self, have no interest in watching other hairy assed orangutans playing, would rather see nice athletic girls in action any day of the week.

The other thing is, there are probably more female fans than male fans in tennis so therefore hideous hairy neandertals probably appeal.

The physical gap is closing anyways, more 6 foot plus girls around than ever and the WS would probably be in the top 10 fastest servers on the male side too.

What I dont understand is the amount of "fans" on this board who do nothing but trash the sport they are supposed to love, if they find WTA so bad and ATP so great, well, theres the door, dont let it hit you up the ass on the way out...

Lets support the girls and enjoy the specticle they can provide, the beauty, the grace, the athleticsm, the swearing, the racket smashing, the losing matches they shouldnt, the outrageous statements from some of them, the drama and all the rest that makes it such fun.

TennisFan66
Jun 18th, 2011, 11:08 AM
^ +1 .. from one hairy arsed dude to another :worship:

hellas719
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:22 AM
people are not forced to see WTA matches :lol:

don't try it plz :facepalm: Francesca or Nadal was playing at the same time and they were a lot more than only 20 people :rolleyes:

Stop trying to act like Rome has great attendance, because it doesn't :o
For the men yes, but for the women not at all. Even on CC there was basically no one all week until QF/SF, except for Schiavone and Sharapova :spit:

Jakeev
Jun 20th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Interestingly enough the Eastbourne ladies final was jammed packed and the men's final was not. But like someone said earlier, stops like Eastbourne are true tennis towns while some probably are not very well promoted hence the empty stands.

njnetswill
Oct 9th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Once again, proof that the crowd turnout problem has been recurring in multiple countries, multiple tournaments for a while now. :wavey:

SoBizarre
Oct 9th, 2011, 08:40 AM
There are some little things WTA could introduce in order to improve the spectacle, like in the ad below, for example. Success guaranteed. ;)

d0n6UJZmnSA

Langers
Oct 9th, 2011, 01:33 PM
^ Brilliant. :lol: I'd rather the receiver for sure!

FORZA SARITA
Oct 9th, 2011, 01:39 PM
:haha: