PDA

View Full Version : Bold prediction:Zvonareva will NOT win Roland Garros 2011. Wozniacki will win it.

BepaMaria
Apr 8th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Forget all the other prediction threads. They are not accurate. This is the real deal.

Zvonareva is not a good player on clay. I certainly don't see how she can win RG with so many superior clay courters around.

Wozniacki on the other hand is the best player in the world as the rankings suggest, so she should live up to expectations and claim her first slam at this year's RG. You all heard it here first.

claypova
Apr 8th, 2011, 10:47 AM
yea k

The 2nd Law
Apr 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Just like IW and Miami :)

Brooklyn90
Apr 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I can see that...

Miracle Worker
Apr 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I have to bump my prediction about Dulgheru... She won't be worse than Vera :p

!VamosRafa!
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
She will win:
FO(dropping 2 sets)
Wimby(without dropping a set)
USO(dropping 1 set)
AO(dropping 3 sets)

BEPA SLAM:worship:
You heard it here first:angel:

Svetlana)))
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Now she will surely not win. Well done :happy:

DownInAHole
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I was with BepaMaria regarding the Miami prediction but Vera is not great on clay so I don't think she will be winning at Roland Garros. The field couldn't be more open so of course she could win but it seems unlikely.

tejmeglekvár
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM
the board had so many talented trolls in the past, and nowadays we have this. :tears:

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Not a fan of Vera's, but I wouldn't mind this. It would do her justice after those miserable losses in her past two finals.

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:40 AM
:weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo:

gc-spurs
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:42 AM
No, as much as I'd love it.
Not so bold prediction: Bepa will lose 6-1 6-1 in the Finals.

Hian
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:51 AM
She will face Oprandi in R1, winning only a game.

Sean.
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Stop making these threads. THey just attract haters!

Beat
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Forget all the other prediction threads. They are not accurate. Zvonareva is the real deal. You all heard it here first.

that's why she won indian wells and miami so easily - just like you predicted in that other thread.

mods, please close this thread.

Ellery
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I am finally beginning to believe BepaMaria is in reality a hater of Vera who purposefully tries to give her fans a bad name :scared:

Curcubeu
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Have a look at her red clay results from last year:

Rome: R1: 0-6, 4-6 Kvitova
Madrid: R2: 5-7, 3-6 Williams after losing 7 games to Oudin the round before... :o
FO: R1: 4-6, 4-6 Rodionova

Well, at least she should do better than last year! :lol:

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Zvonareva is a dunce on clay, she won't get to the 4th round if she faces a decent claycourter.

BlueTrees
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Bold prediction: This prediction is a load of crap.

BlueTrees
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:50 PM
You are aware that she lost to Rodionova in straight sets in the second round last year at Roland Garros? :wavey:

DownInAHole
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I think you guys should remember that Vera started playing much better last year after the clay season. I agree that clay is not a good surface for her but you should wait and see how she does at some of the leadup tournaments before you completely write off her chances.

thegreendestiny
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Jankovic is already booked for the win. Deal with it.

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:08 PM
You really think Jankovic is ever winning a slam? :spit: Her chance came, she missed it, she won't get another one.

KBlade
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:12 PM
This thread would be more adequately titled "Jinx: Vera Zvonareva will NOT win Roland Garros 2011"

Curcubeu
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:19 PM
She won't win it anyway, no matter if you jinx or not! :lol:

BepaMaria
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM
that's why she won indian wells and miami so easily - just like you predicted in that other thread.

mods, please close this thread.

What for? If this thread should be closed, so should the other 3 bold prediction threads.

Have a look at her red clay results from last year:

Rome: R1: 0-6, 4-6 Kvitova
Madrid: R2: 5-7, 3-6 Williams after losing 7 games to Oudin the round before... :o
FO: R1: 4-6, 4-6 Rodionova

Well, at least she should do better than last year! :lol:

You are aware that she lost to Rodionova in straight sets in the second round last year at Roland Garros? :wavey:

Schiavone won RG last year after losing r1 before so I don't see why Bepa can't do it this year.

CWTennis
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks for making this tread! :worship:
Now it's 100 % that she won't win RG! :D

Jajaloo
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Jj is winning RG!

Who's mad?

Mary Cherry.
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Subscribed to this thread :)

Njalle
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Forget all the other prediction threads. They are not accurate. Zvonareva is the real deal. You all heard it here first.

Too bad you won't be able to see it :shrug:

tkutsaar
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:44 PM

My criticism is that this “bold” prediction is not fleshed out like the IW original prediction, which had a lot to recommend for itself. Besides since Vera is currently ranked third in the world, I fail to see how this is a “bold” prediction. If one were to predict say Andrea Petkovic currently ranked 19th to win at RG now that would be a bold prediction and so I am making it here. However in another thread I predicted a Caro win so I’m keeping my predictions fluid.

At least you are right about one thing; this is the first place we have heard of a prediction of a Vera victory unlike the “bold” prediction thread claiming JJ to win.

Doully
Apr 8th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Still way too early in the clay season to really have an idea for RG.
Bepa has as good a chance as anybody. These top players should really be taking advantage of the relatively weak clay field.

BepaMaria
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I have realised that my jinx thread is going to heavily jeopardise Zvonareva's chances at the FO, so I have decided to unjinx it by changing the thread title and original post.

I actually wanted to change the predicted winner to jj since all this hype about her is pissing me off but since there is already a jinx thread about her, I decided to put Wozniacki instead.

To all the deities up there:I'm sorry for posting this jinx thread and am extremely regretful for my foolish actions. It was a moment of folly because I so want Vera to take this title. Please do not torture me further by making her lose early:sad:.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Tea, if you're reading this, please rig next month's stats so that BepaMaria wins Troll of the Month for April.

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Trying to jinx Wozniacki and unjinx Zvonareva by changing the title? :spit: :haha:

You do realise that there is no such thing as jinxing and that this thread won't affect the result at all? :spit:

That said, if Wozniacki wins and Zvonareva loses early, I will label this thread a success at being the biggest fail in the history of mankind. Good luck.

Young 8
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM
http://tpsaye.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/clowns.jpg

Njalle
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I have realised that my jinx thread is going to heavily jeopardise Zvonareva's chances at the FO, so I have decided to unjinx it by changing the thread title and original post.

I actually wanted to change the predicted winner to jj since all this hype about her is pissing me off but since there is already a jinx thread about her, I decided to put Wozniacki instead.

To all the deities up there:I'm sorry for posting this jinx thread and am extremely regretful for my foolish actions. It was a moment of folly because I so want Vera to take this title. Please do not torture me further by making her lose early:sad:.

It doesn't work that way. You can not try and jinx someone by making a jinxing thread. Also you have said on many occasions that Caro will never win a slam, so going out and saying that she'll win RG is nothing but a feeble attempt at jinxing and thus won't work.

BepaMaria
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:48 PM
It doesn't work that way. You can not try and jinx someone by making a jinxing thread. Also you have said on many occasions that Caro will never win a slam, so going out and saying that she'll win RG is nothing but a feeble attempt at jinxing and thus won't work.

Yes me and many people have said that Caro will never win a slam because her style of play does not enable her to do so, thats why this is a BOLD prediction. And a very bold one at that. When my prediction comes true and your favourite wins this year's FO, you have me to thank.

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Yes me and many people have said that Caro will never win a slam because her style of play does not enable her to do so, thats why this is a BOLD prediction. And a very bold one at that. When my prediction comes true and your favourite wins this year's FO, you have me to thank.
So, what you're saying is that if Wozniack wins RG, it was because of you, but, if she loses it, it was also because of you? :weirdo: :weirdo:

Right, and I'm Serena Williams :weirdo:

tkutsaar
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:01 PM

Oh poo! Changing your prediction on the basis of superstition is just not worthy of you. Especially as you had previously indicated in another thread that your desire is to predict a Vera victory for the purpose to amaze and stun the Forum. You are obviously not seriously predicting a Caro victory; you even admit it yourself.

Instead you are trying to engineer a Vera victory by magic and secret incantations. Thus if Vera does prevail at RG no one will be amazed at your prognostication, but then they might be amazed at your voo doo prowess.

A final point about your revised opening post, but perhaps it’s too petty of me: the phrase “you heard it here first” has become overused and even applied inaccurately. As I had previously indicated I had already predicted a Caro victory in the “Who’s going to win at Roland Garros” thread and I wasn’t even the first one to do so in that thread.

tea
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Tea, if you're reading this, please rig next month's stats so that BepaMaria wins Troll of the Month for April.
I'm pretty sure BepaMaria will win it fair and square. Unfortunately, that nomination will be discredited for ever. I am thinking about something special for BepaMaria... maybe Cuckoo of the Month? We could legalize it by the amount of "predictions" per month.

Njalle
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:06 PM

My favourite? Oh, she ain't my favourite. She's the punters favourite.

BepaMaria
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure BepaMaria will win it fair and square. Unfortunately, that nomination will be discredited for ever. I am thinking about something special for BepaMaria... maybe Cuckoo of the Month? We could legalize it by the amount of "predictions" per month.

Thats good. I do not want to be labelled as a troll just by the basis of your list because I am certainly not a troll. You are in fact the real troll, topping your own troll list.

Cuckoo of the month on the other hand would be good. One suggestion for you is to add how many of the predictions are correct, I would certainly top the list in that department.

My favourite? Oh, she ain't my favourite. She's the punters favourite.

Please don't give me that crap. You criticised me, gave me bad reps and defended Caro when I bashed her on the forum. You are obviously a Carotard by posting how good she is, how she deserves #1 and worshipping her as well. Do you think I'm 3 years old and will be taken in by your blatant lies?

Njalle
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Please don't give me that crap. You criticised me, gave me bad reps and defended Caro when I bashed her on the forum. You are obviously a Carotard by posting how good she is, how she deserves #1 and worshipping her as well. Do you think I'm 3 years old and will be taken in by your blatant lies?

I don't dislike her, but it takes more to make her my favourite. I don't have any real favourites, maybe except Kournikova and Ejdesgaard. I only defend her when I feel she is unjustly treated which she often is by you and many others.

pav
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Some always saying Bepa is a mug or chump on clay, while her clay results haven't been that good overall,she did I think win her first title on clay and said it was her fav. surface then, but she has a h to h on clay over JJand Franny, often touted as claygoats at the same time as she is stuck in the garbage can,so hope the bugger can get her ass(and head) into gear this year and keep clear of Nastia R:):help:

tea
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Cuckoo of the month on the other hand would be good. One suggestion for you is to add how many of the predictions are correct, I would certainly top the list in that department.
I can't be angry with you anymore.:sad: I was educated that every human being-- either it's a normal one or like you-- should be treated the same way. Good luck in all your new beginnings.:hug:

Ferg
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Never leave this place.

Sammo
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Stosur has more possibilities of winning it playing at this level than this 2 together :lol:

FORZA SARITA
Apr 8th, 2011, 07:04 PM
She will face Oprandi in R1, winning only a game.

driving her crazy :hearts:

CWTennis
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:42 PM

I'll call you a troll so you can deservedly win Troll of the Month award!

poulao
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Wonderfull news :bounce:

tea
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Just a thought. Imagine how amazing this thread would be if by any miracle Wozniacki wins Roland Garros.:sobbing:

backhandsmash
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:58 PM
"I'll see you when you get there, Vera.
If you ever get there.
See you when you get there."

This is in relation to RG and nothing else.

I hate to say this, but I share bepamaria's love for Zvonareva.

pav
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Stosur has more possibilities of winning it playing at this level than this 2 together :lol:
That would be joke of the week with her level of play atm

JJ all the way
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Vera will surely win RG, after all she won Doha....

[Insert Serena Gif]

BepaMaria
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Vera will surely win RG, after all she won Doha....

[Insert Serena Gif]

Wozniacki will win. Not Zvonareva. Anyway if Jankovic can be one of the favorites without having won a title this year, I don't see why Vera can't be one with her Doha win.

Macomere
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Just a thought. Imagine how amazing this thread would be if by any miracle Wozniacki wins Roland Garros.:sobbing:

this thread would instantly go ape shit...Caralenko might appear doing the harlem shake for all we know...:haha:
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/101923/harlem-shake-o.gif

BepaMaria
May 20th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Wozniacki is in superb form, beating Lepchenko and Wickmayer at Brussels. In addition she has a cakewalk draw and is the bookies' favourite for the title. Hence...Congrats Caroline Wozniacki on your 1st slam at RG 2011:worship:

goldenlox
May 20th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Wozniacki is in superb form, beating Lepchenko and Wickmayer at Brussels. In addition she has a cakewalk draw and is the bookies' favourite for the title. Hence...Congrats Caroline Wozniacki on your 1st slam at RG 2011:worship:She has a good chance. You're right that Vera wont. She has no clue what to do on clay. Awful decisions today, clueless

Ryan
May 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM

I know! :spit: Jinx Vera a ton, but endorse the Woz and it comes true. :lol:

AndreConrad
May 20th, 2011, 04:00 PM
How different it is from saying Kim will not win it; Caroline win? It is obvious that if one person will win it nobody else will. :shrug: It is redundant or like Jake Harper would say it is "redumbnant"

eck
May 29th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Well.

pancake
May 29th, 2011, 01:10 PM
LOL. But really all these prediction threads are SO lame. Especially yours, Bepawhatever.

claypova
May 29th, 2011, 01:10 PM
BepaMaria, your predictions are absolute fail.

atennisfanid
May 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
I love revisiting classic prediction threads like this one.

:D

pancake
May 29th, 2011, 01:12 PM
She has a good chance. You're right that Vera wont. She has no clue what to do on clay. Awful decisions today, clueless

Wozniacki has a good chance on CLAY?

Morning Morgan
May 29th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Well, in his defense, one of his predictions was right. :oh:

eck
May 29th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Well, in his defense, one of his predictions was right. :oh:

Well the one he was right was such a cop out. 127 out of 128 players will not win. I could have said.......Ana Ivanovic and be right. :angel:

BlueTrees
May 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Anti-jinx thread fail. :haha:

Ellery
May 29th, 2011, 01:44 PM
:spit: :tape:

Adrian.
May 29th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Epic Fail :oh:

BepaMaria
May 29th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Well I couldn't possibly anticipate the changes in the Vera camp:o. If it weren't for Vera's change of coach which affected her game, she would probably have won with ease today. Besides, Pavlyuchenkova was playing out of this world today and even GOATrena Williams or GOATpova would have lost against her today:shrug:

Ryan
May 29th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Oh god, you're such a wreck. Just accept that you should never make predictions. EVER.

BuTtErFrEnA
May 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
:lol:

Betten
May 29th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Well I couldn't possibly anticipate the changes in the Vera camp:o. If it weren't for Vera's change of coach which affected her game, she would probably have won with ease today. Besides, Pavlyuchenkova was playing out of this world today and even GOATrena Williams or GOATpova would have lost against her today:shrug:

So are you saying that although Serena and Sharapova at their best would have lost against Pavlyuchenkova today, Zvonareva would have won easily if only she hadn't changed her coach?

Potato
May 29th, 2011, 03:52 PM
So are you saying that although Serena and Sharapova at their best would have lost against Pavlyuchenkova today, Zvonareva would have won easily if only she hadn't changed her coach?

Obviously, because Zvonareva at her best can beat anyone :oh: