PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Serena is training right now?

J_Migoe
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM
She is taking medication and she can't travel out of the US ( or go on long air trips) for now. But do you think Serena has begun her preparation for comeback? Has there been any evidence of her training? Realistically, do we expect her to be back by the French Open? Or do we have to wait until the US Open?:eek:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Serena and Sascha on their way to tennis practice (from a week ago.) -

http://i52.tinypic.com/11hf3v6.jpg

Njalle
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:35 PM
She'll never come back. Why keep fooling yourselves? :shrug:

tennis-insomniac
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:39 PM

aww :hug: thx hope she will play on tour soon.

Brooklyn90
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM
She twitters almost everyday about being in the gym

Serena_Williams_
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM
i think she played like 1 set in the williams invitational and she goes to the gym but i doubt she actually trains a lot

J_Migoe
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:47 PM
thank you "reetard". You just made my weekend!!!

Mary Cherry.
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I'm sure she's doing some sort of training/exercise, I doubt it'll be very intense training though. Too soon.

Serena_Williams_
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:49 PM
i think it's too early to make a FO return,well even for a Wimby one...so shell be unranked after that but she can ask for WCs int tourneys so its no problem
a summer USOS return sounds good to me

Vikapower
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
In my very humble words and accordingly to the he say, they say from the deepest secrecy of the WTA instances... Rena is making an intensive prepation... for a direct ticket to retirement... hopefully I'm wrong... by professionalism I didn't want to reveal and create false panic.

From a friend of mines who heard it from another friend and in Rena's entourage confirmed to us - since we were 2 ; the sports psychologist and I what we were already thinking from from the above... it's a matter of time...

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:15 PM
In my very humble words and accordingly to the he say, they say from the deepest secrecy of the WTA instances... Rena is making an intensive prepation... for a direct ticket to retirement... hopefully I'm wrong... by professionalism I didn't want to reveal and create false panic.

From a friend of mines who heard it from another friend and in Rena's entourage confirmed to us - since we were 2 ; the sports psychologist and I what we were already thinking from from the above... it's a matter of time...

(...) :lol:

serenus_2k8
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:48 PM

Nice of Rezai to pick them all up in her van, but its a shame there isnt room for them to have a proper seat :unsure: :rolls:

Justin SW
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:27 PM

lol shut the f*** up

Miracle Worker
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:35 PM
She doesn't need any preparation to come back.

tonybotz
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:42 AM

the fuck is this about!? she can't seriously travel this way

Smitten
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:19 AM

:sobbing: It's so good.

Serenus Christ
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:31 AM
the fuck is this about!? she can't seriously travel this way

the car ride is probably about a one minute trip since the tennis courts are in the same estate as she lives in..

Kairi
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:49 AM

Spewing your yellow green shit again i see Vikapower...diff name, same delusional mind:rolleyes: :haha: :lol:

Gdsimmons
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:51 AM
the car ride is probably about a one minute trip since the tennis courts are in the same estate as she lives in..

The Williams estate....I only imagine :):)