PDA

View Full Version : Charleston R3 - (1) Wozniacki def. Zahlavova-Strycova 7-6 (6) 7-6 (9)

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:46 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png
Strycova sucked in her sps that's all

serenafan08
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Wow...entertaining match! Caroline really struggled through it, but tons of great points.

Natash.
:lol: Some brilliant stuff from Barbie.

Sammo
2 damn set points

Elenarulez
How can Barbora not win a set against ... THIS? :tape:

Mary Cherry.
Barbora managed to save 5 (or was it 6) MPs but couldn't break her racquet at the end :lol:

Noctis
Our Caroline playing as usual.put the ball back in player http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Both set Pts for Barbora :help:
Really wanted a 3rd set

toxina90
Courageous and impressive saving of set/match points by Barbora but she blew it when needed. Loved her variety :hearts:

In the words of Jo Durie (or was is Sam Smith?): 'Caroline didn't do much at all...' :lol:

Sharapovian
Well done Caro :yeah:

Barbora wasted all her set points :tape:

Antoshka
Barbora :bigclap: great play against Pushniacki

I hope JJ beats Pushniacki in SF :devil:

BartoLiNa
Wozniacki was bad, Strycova was awful.

Caro will need to improve drastically if she wants to get further in this tournament, but I have a feeling she will do just that. Bad day at the office :D

Belmont Lad
Woz was her usual boring pusher self. :yawn: Bitchy Barbie really dropped the ball in this match, should have put the Dane away, especially on the set points in the second tiebreak. :weirdo:

joćo.
:help:

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I can sense the disappointment around here :hearts: Keep it up, haters :drool:

Well done, Caroline.
Tough match, you didn't play well very well, but you got it in the end! :yeah:

nevetssllim
Barbora. :sad: :hug: I was honestly expecting a 61 64 loss so I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed but I really hoped she could have taken one of those sets. :sad: Such entertaining play from Strycova and she seemed to have beefed up her ground game too.

SVK
Barbora was playing very good today. The way she saved those 3 MP“s at 6-3 in tiebreak:bowdown: But watching two Zahlavovas in few hours is probably too much.

Btw. anyone else noticed that, sth. like 50 years old, ballboy?:spit:

And LOL @ Wozniacki“s parents“ reaction after Caroline wasted her first MP. I guess Piotr wasn“t smiling that much when Barbora had a SP then :spit:

Patrick345
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png
Strycova sucked in her sps that's all

That was WTA 2011 in a nutshell. The inferior helpless world #1 has to wait for the brainfarts of her opponent to close out the match. In comparison to Clayoline Wozniacki Lourdes Lino looks like Justine Henin. :lol:

ptkten
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I actually thought it was a fun match despite the patchy play; the crowd really seemed to enjoy it at the end there.

Congrats Caroline!

goldenlox
Barbora had a set point in both sets.
After 4-1* break point in the 1st set, I dont think Caro played that well, just well enough to beat Strycova

Blu€
Caro :lol: making things so difficult, that first set was going for a 6-1/6-2 and she had a brainfart! Then almost blew the tie break 5-1 and an easy smash for 6-1.
Second set was really tight once again, 6-3 lead and she gifts Strycova the lob to pass her with the open court. She needs to step it up against Yanina!

32 Winners not bad, but cut those UE and work on your second serve! :kiss:

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:51 PM
worst match in tennis history... by far

cosmoose
Eggsniacki :lol:

tea
Terrible match from Wozniacki. I am quite sad of what I have seen.
Putting it short, miracle didn't happen yet -- her technique on clay is not what it should be on this surface. Far from it. Far.

But as this is only her 2nd match on the surface, there could not any conclusions been made so early. It will be very interesting to see whether she will be able to progress during a couple of months to come. She's been able to take her game into a new level on HCs during these early months of the year, will she be able to translate the same tendency on clay is a question yet to be answered.

As of now, a win is a win.

That juicy red color of the top is :drool:.

Piotr's reaction after the 1st match point was priceless. Love him or hate him but the guy is a legend.:worship:

Doully
Courageous and impressive saving of set/match points by Barbora but she blew it when needed. Loved her variety :hearts:

In the words of Jo Durie (or was is Sam Smith?): 'Caroline didn't do much at all...' :lol:

Agreed with both points.
I feel really bad for Strycova. She at least deserved a third set after such an impressive second set on her behalf. I'm trying very hard to blank out those two awful moon/puff ball lobs that she hit in the last point :rolleyes:.

Woz was just awful for her standards. The very definition of passive.

Setsuna.
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Well done Wall.
Hope JJ gives her a beatdown in SF.:cool:

Blu€
Btw. anyone elso noticed that, sth. like 50 years old, ballboy?:spit:

:lol: yeah I don't know if it's creepy, sad or admirable :p

SVK
worst match in tennis history... by far

I guess you are not watching tennis that much then.

Temperenka
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:53 PM
ES said Caroline had 32 winners and 31 UEs. Only got to see the 2nd tiebreak, but I'm skeptical...

GoofyDuck
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:54 PM
lol I came in at 4-1 40-30 for Woz.. she is such a fail on clay. her movement was ugly.

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:55 PM
That was WTA 2011 in a nutshell. The inferior helpless world #1 has to wait for the brainfarts of her opponent to close out the match. In comparison to Clayoline Wozniacki Lourdes Lino looks like Justine Henin. :lol:

cool story bro.

Caro's brainfarts were the reason, she didn't win the first set 6-1/6-2
Caro's brainfarts were the reason, she didn't win the 1st set tb 7-1
Caro's brainfarts were the reason, she didn't win the 2nd set tb 7-3

SVK
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:55 PM
ES said Caroline had 32 winners and 31 UEs. Only got to see the 2nd tiebreak, but I'm skeptical...

She actually was hitting winners today, I was watched it from the middle of the second set and she hit a lot. I wanted even to write that she was playing good, as she usualy does on a green clay but other TF posters would probably kill me then.

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I guess you are not watching tennis that much then.

ever heard of a thing called hyperbole?

;)

Jorn
Yes it was bad play, but a win! :)

Strycova is good player on clay it seems...

Kworb
:facepalm:

MB.
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:57 PM
NID. Our World #1 Caro :oh:

...Jeca.

Patrick345
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:57 PM
cool story bro.

Thanks I quite liked it myself.

Farts are reserved for players that act, not players that only react. :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:58 PM
From what i saw this was a very entertaining match :bounce:

Caro :yeah:

Babs :hug:

TorianKel77
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Was a nice match, would have loved to see a 3rd set.

SVK
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:59 PM
ever heard of a thing called hyperbole?

;)

Sorry then:p

RenaSlam.
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Enjoyed the variation and point construction from Zahlavova-Strycova.

Wozniacki did just enough. Seems to be good enough on tour these days. Come back soon, Serena. :sad:

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
cool story bro.

Strycova had sps after ripping Cowardline o shreds with awsome play in both sets :hearts:
Wozniacki didnt make errors on those mps and sps she had enough said. She didn't do nothing much to win,except get the ball back in the court most of the time:D

BartoLiNa
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
cool story bro.

How can you brainfart whilst playing passively? :lol:

If anything it's the fact Caro was so solid when her opponent had a chance to take the advantage that won her the match.

TennisFan66
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Barbora played well. Caro was quite a lot below par. Entertaining match. Then again, Charleston is all about not getting injured, so losing early can be a blessing in disguise.

Further, its a WTA tournament and WTA tour doesn't matter, as us reading GM know. When does the French starts?

FoxyliciousKhat
How can Barbora not win a set against ... THIS? :tape:

Simply because she was not playing head and shoulders better and Caro just did what she had to do, at the right time.

Foxy

Mixal
The crowd really liked Barbora :hearts:

Both players wasted a lot of their opportunities, but it really should've gone to 3rd. Nevermind, it was pretty fun ;)

ElusiveChanteuse
Caro :cheer:

Dodoboy.
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Caro :facepalm:

Was not impressed, definitely lost some confidence. Some dents and leaks today, far too many!

goldenlox
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I want to watch Friday against Yanina.
I got a feeling Barbora was just very good on a lot of key points, and kept it close.
Caro has to make some minor adjustments for clay.
I think she will.

Break My Rapture
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:05 PM
1) Boring match. If not for Barbie's awkward shot selection and charges to the net (she was very succesful doing that when her previous shot was good enough) plus her occasional outbursts of anger it would have been painful to the eyes.
2) Wozniacki moves so unnatural on clay, static almost.
3) Wozniacki looks really vulnerable out there at the moment, who is she playing next?
4) This match contained the first time ever that I saw Wozniacki giving it a go at at dropshot, she expectedly flopped.

danieln1
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I stopped watching for 2-0 Barbora in second set, her reactions are hilarious, it was sooo funny, I think I like this bitchy player!!! I literally laughed out when she discussed things with her husband!!!! She reminds me of Cibulkova, her face...

Anyway, I really like Caroline and I want her to win a slam, but when she“s not playing well..... it“s soooo boring to watch, it“s just unbearable

bandabou
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Hmmm...quite a struggle it seems for the world no.1. It's been said enough times but still: until Caro develops some COJONES her odds of winning a major won't increase. And if this is her clay-game?! Her first major isn't coming on clay.

doomsday
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I want to watch Friday against Yanina.
I got a feeling Barbora was just very good on a lot of key points, and kept it close.
Caro has to make some minor adjustments for clay.
I think she will.

We haven't watched the same match:help:

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
How can you brainfart whilst playing passively? :lol:

If anything it's the fact Caro was so solid when her opponent had a chance to take the advantage that won her the match.

explanation, please.

It's not like Wozniacki is playing passively on 100 % of the points...

hitting an easy smash into the net (+ losing 5 points in a row) or wasting that mp at 6-3 are definitely brainfarts to me...

C. W. Fields
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Not a good match from Caro. In 1st set she had 3 bps to go up 5-1 but ended in a tb where she threw away a 5-1 lead and was 1 point from losing the set. In 2nd set she missed one bp to go up 6-5 but it didn't get really bad until 6-3 in the tb, especially the first mp where she was standing at the net and had a half court all open but still hit it straight to Strycova. She was down sp again but finally closed it on mp #6!
Caro had a great deal of easy misses. Not as many as against Petkovic but still more than can be explained by wind and bad bounces. Caro's greatest strength is how she (normally) almost never misses her 'transport' shots. But today she was somewhat off and that effects the rest of her game: she doesn't dare go for her shots and put pressure on her opponent and becomes too dependent on opponent errors.
She was given a pill during a changeover in 1st set. I don't know what for or if it influenced her game but I really hope to see a sharper Caro tomorrow with more precision in her groundstrokes.
Strycova was very much up and down. At times she played excellent attackng tennis with wonderful drop shots but she had too many easy misses and had a somewhat bad attitude much of the match.

Matt01
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Woz was her usual boring pusher self. :yawn:

Pushing? By hitting 32 winners in 2 sets?

toxina90
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Anyway, I really like Caroline and I want her to win a slam, but when she“s not playing well..... it“s soooo boring to watch, it“s just unbearable

You really shouldn't want a player who makes tennis unbearable to win a Slam :angel:

doomsday
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:11 PM

32 winners seriously? and somehow the match was boring as hell there is nothing we can do for that girl anymore:lol:

backhandsmash
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:14 PM
People in this thread calling this match a bore, they probably didn't watch it.

TennisFan66
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:15 PM
32 winners seriously? and somehow the match was boring as hell there is nothing we can do for that girl anymore:lol:

Here's a suggestion. You could stop watching her matches and stop commenting in her threads? ..

SVK
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:15 PM

Oh they were watching it. But they are looking at who was playing it.

Craig.
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Who's next for Woz?

nevetssllim
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I think Wickmayer's next.

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Who's next for Woz?

Wickmayer

Craig.

Can they both lose? :tape:

BartoLiNa
explanation, please.

hitting an easy smash into the net (+ losing 5 points in a row) or wasting that mp at 6-3 are definitely brainfarts to me...

She definitely made some silly mistakes, but she was playing below par for most of the match. She was doing enough to stay in contention and Barbora was able to recover from the deficits in each tie-break due to her own good play, not Wozniacki's non-existent brain farts. Your post was factually inaccurate.

Caro did enough. Strycova is just not that good....

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:21 PM
explanation, please.

she didnt waste mps on -3 she was out played.
She missed an easy smash at 4-1 yeah because she suck at the net.

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Further, its a WTA tournament and WTA tour doesn't matter, as us reading GM know. When does the French starts?
:lol::yeah:

If all the people who post in GM actually paid attention to watching tennis this place wouldn't the same.;)

backhandsmash
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Had Strycova activated her brain at certain points, they would still be playing.

Mynarco
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:22 PM
:sad:

terjw
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Only got back from work to see the end of the 2nd set. Nail biting watching it. How the hell did she not win that first MP with the whole court at her mercy she goes and hits it straight to Strycova. Hope she raises her game aginst Wickmayer,

Mind you - she did finish the match with a really nicely played final point and won it and wasn't given it.

Smitten
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Karolina barely getting by on clay against scrubs. Sounds about right.

iGOAT
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Barbora played really well :yeah:.

Horrible from Caro though. She hit lots of winners, which was nice, but lots of dreadful errors. I expect her to beat Yanina, but she will desperately need to step up her game.

Noctis
Had Strycova activated her brain at certain points, they would still be playing.

This fans has common sense.Strycova brainfarted.

goldenlox
The level of play wasnt great, obviously, or Barbora wouldnt be in tie breaks.
What I didnt like is that in either set, Caro could have raised her game a little & won 63 63, but she let Barbora stay around, and against better players, that wont win.
She needs to play better, not the whole match, but at key moments.
I give Barbora credit because she played very well on a lot of key points, but still gave Caro a big window to win in 2 sets

tea
I sense a true fan of tennis here.

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM
were just not fans of Caro's tennis? u mad?

Craig.
I sense a true fan of tennis here.

Spare me your overdefensive bullshit, I'm allowed to like and dislike whoever I want.

joćo.
:lol:

Matt01
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Spare me your overdefensive bullshit, I'm allowed to like and dislike whoever I want.

It's you who is overdefensive here :spit:

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM
You are not allowed to wish tennis match to end without a winner, if you are really a fan of this sport. Watch your mouth in other words. Think what you say before attack the others.

TennisFan66

Thank you for your contribution ... POVA board -------------------------------------------------->

C. W. Fields
Another thing that's understandable but still a bit worrisome is how Caro is clearly uncomfortable sliding to drop shots. Of course she's afraid to hurt her ankle again but you can't win the big tournaments on clay if you don't slide, especially not when your opponents are likely to notice this tendency and hit even more drop shots at you.

doomsday
It's you who is overdefensive here :spit:

Well, Caroline just won so I guess you can get his frustration.

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:32 PM
were just not fans of Caro's tennis? u mad?

Yes we know that you like your tennis monotonously hot, with screaming on the side, and a double helping of UE's and DF's

Be good now, off to the ice palace where you belong...

The Dawntreader
Strycova has wonderful elements to her game. Superlative improvisational skills (reminds me of Pennetta in that sense) and her anticipation matches up well with any Jankovic/Bondarenko in today's game, but she's seriously lacking a killer shot. She has fine feel and understands the value of shot selection and width pretty well, but in those protracted baseline rallies, you just knew Wozniacki's steady and laborious tendencies would provoke the errors at crucial times. That BHDTL was pivotal when missing that set-point in the first set. Kind of epitomised the match for the Czech in its entirety.

Wozniacki's level barely changes, but i saw quite a glaring dip in her form at times in this match. Her forehand was mis-timed and ungainly (even more than ususal) and her backhand wasn't exactly steadying the ship. Oh well, it probably won't even matter anyway.

Matej

Well, the vast majority of those winners were lobs and passing shots (Strycova was quite often at the net), so hitting 32 winners in two sets does not indicate an aggressive play from the baseline in this match.

doomsday
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:33 PM
You are not allowed to wish tennis match to end without a winner, if you are really a fan of this sport. Watch your mouth in other words. Think what you say before attack the others.

:lol::lol:

Vaxey
Barbie :sad: Really good match! That slices, dropshots, strong hits. I'd love to see more matches like this by Barbie.

Craig.
Y'all are NUTS. I'm outta here :lol: Can't even have a fucking opinion on this board anymore :help:

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Another thing that's understandable but still a bit worrisome is how Caro is clearly uncomfortable sliding to drop shots. Of course she's afraid to hurt her ankle again but you can't win the big tournaments on clay if you don't slide, especially not when your opponents are likely to notice this tendency and hit even more drop shots at you.

I am glad her own true fans understand herproblems and where she need to improve.
Before the delusional ones thinkking she can Win RG playing like this.

Break My Rapture
Yes we know that you like your tennis monotonously hot, with screaming on the side, and a double helping of UE's and DF's

He would like Wozniacki too then. But he doesn't, so no.

Burisleif
Well, Caroline just won so I guess you can get his frustration.

Plenty of books on tennis theory... no sympathy here sorry. Trolling Caro threads isn't going to give Maria a plan B.

Myggen
Caroline is obviously still struggling with "these" drop shots. Why can't everybody play tennis like it should be played?

Craig.
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Plenty of books on tennis theory... no sympathy here sorry. Trolling Caro threads isn't going to give Maria a plan B.

What the FUCK does Maria have to do with anything?

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:35 PM
she didnt waste mps on -3 she was out played.
She missed an easy smash at 4-1 yeah because she suck at the net.

one side was completely open, yet she still decided to go for the opposite the side...

how is that not wasting a mp? even her father was laughing his ass off.

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:36 PM

So your saying shes boring? good to know http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:36 PM
He would like Wozniacki too then.

I have heard Caro called many things but never a Brainless Ball Basher...

Lots of space in the Ice palace for trolls, move on. :wavey:

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:38 PM
one side was completely open, yet she still decided to go for the opposite the side...

how is that not wasting a mp? even her father was laughing his ass off.

Strycova had get that smash back in the court and hit another winner,she got outplayed.

QuietPlease
I didn't see the match as I had to sweat it out myself (volleyball), but the score seems awful close :eek:

It looks like Caro had a lot of wasted chances, she only converted 2 of 9 BP, while Barbora converted 2 out of 2!

Total points wasn't as close as one might expect though: 109-97 to Caroline.

Step it up in the quarters Caro! :cheer:

Burisleif
So your saying shes boring? good to know http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

Seems you have as poor a comprehension of english as you do Tennis tactics.

Ice Palace... have fun... :wavey:

Vikapower
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Ha la la... another boring win in Caro's boring world... Wickmayer do this I promise I'll hate you slightly less.

madmax
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM

well, you know how it rolls here - if any fan of other player decides to share his negative feelings about our precious Numero Uno and her game, her overdefensive delusional hord of stans is gonna start pointing fingers.:lol:

Frederik
I am glad her own true fans understand herproblems and where she need to improve.

I don't think that anybody thinks she's going to win RG playing like this.

She's just not comfortable with playing on clay. She doesn't know how to slide, she doesn't know how to hit a drop-shot...

hard-courts are clearly her best surface and she's not even close to that level on clay.

Shinjiro
Strycova is one talented player, but lacked the extra class to get the win (or at least force a decider) against Woz, who was looking very beatable today.

BartoLiNa

Is it against the rules of the forum?

doomsday
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM

Hmmm I'm not Maria Sharapova.

backhandsmash
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:42 PM

Won't win this one either, playing like that.

Burisleif
Caroline is obviously still struggling with "these" drop shots. Why can't everybody play tennis like it should be played?

After rolling her ankle here last year, Caro is going to be hesitant running for drop shots. :shrug:

Noctis
Seems you have as poor a comprehension of english as you do Tennis tactics.

Ice Palace... have fun... :wavey:

Keep using the same tactis,can't argue with facts can you.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

Sergius
well, you know how it rolls here - if any fan of other player decides to share his negative feelings about our precious Numero Uno and her game, her overdefensive delusional hord of stans is gonna start pointing fingers.:lol:

Switch 'Numero Uno' to 'Maria Sharapova' and that would describe your behaviour as well :shrug:

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Strycova had get that smash back in the court and hit another winner,she got outplayed.

what are you talking about?

Break My Rapture
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:44 PM
I have heard Caro called many things but never a Brainless Ball Basher...

Lots of space in the Ice palace for trolls, move on. :wavey:
Wozniacki's game is monotonous too, even though she is not a basher.

TennisFan66
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM

A lot of the trolls in Caro threads are Pova supporters. Like eeehmmmmm YOU and madmax :wavey:

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Keep using the same tactis,can't argue with facts can you.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

No I cant,

Fact, your a troll.

DownInAHole
Watching this match you can see how a player like Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez had so much success against Caroline, particularly on clay. It seemed like whenever Barbora hit a volley or drop shot Caroline had trouble getting to the ball. If there were more players capable of doing that consistently Caroline might be in real trouble.

Noctis
what are you talking about?

You didn't watch the match,nice to know.You can't even recall the details of the ponts.

Patrick345
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:47 PM
The level of play wasnt great, obviously, or Barbora wouldnt be in tie breaks.
What I didnt like is that in either set, Caro could have raised her game a little & won 63 63, but she let Barbora stay around, and against better players, that wont win.

Wozniacki letting somebody stay around would imply that she could kill them at any point, but Caro can only watch till they commit suicide. If they don“t commit suicide they stay around.

tea
Hatas would love if Caro's fans started to gloat over this meaningless victory, like they themself do when their Champions winning matches once in a very while. Instead they see well acknowledged tennis supporters who fairly admit Caroline's flaws in this match and in general on the surface. Seeing reasonable posters here they accept as in no other way but as an insult. What can we do about it? Truth be said, I have several times been thinking about leaving this board for good. Only the little group of posters that regulars have no arguments to deal with (mostly Caro fans) are still keeping me in here.

Slamniacki
go Crapoline go

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:48 PM
No I cant,

Fact, your a troll.

Fact you didn't watch the match,and can't do a comparison. your defense is troll 'ice palace' 'troll' ice palace' Pretty sure you were watching Disney channel instead. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Wozniacki's game is monotonous too, even though she is not a basher.

Probably is if your into UE's DF's and brainless bashing of a ball with little strategy.

Wrap up warm. :wavey:

DownInAHole
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I don't think that anybody thinks she's going to win RG playing like this.

She's just not comfortable with playing on clay. She doesn't know how to slide, she doesn't know how to hit a drop-shot...

hard-courts are clearly her best surface and she's not even close to that level on clay.

Caroline played poorly today but she's not terrible on clay. She did make the quarters at Roland Garros last year (losing to the eventual champion). For certain she is better on hardcourts but with how open the field is she could win the French.

Craig.
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:51 PM
A lot of the trolls in Caro threads are Pova supporters. Like eeehmmmmm YOU and madmax :wavey:

I said I wished both Wickmayer and Wozniacki could lose next round. (I now realize I probably shouldn't have now that I see how many people have attacked me for making that little comment). Then tea came here with his sarcastic BS basically telling me that I'm not a tennis fan if I don't like Caro. :weirdo: And I'm called a troll? Whatever happened to having an opinion? I realize what I posted probably wasn't what some Caro fans wanted to read, and so I apologize for that, didn't know y'all were THAT sensitive :tape:

Frederik
You didn't watch the match,nice to know.You can't even recall the details of the ponts.

Like I said, on side was completely open...

I agree that she got outplayed after that mistake, but that really wasn't that difficult...

Burisleif
Fact you didn't watch the match,and can't do a comparison. your defense is troll 'ice palace' 'troll' ice palace' Pretty sure you were watching Disney channel instead. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/rbjw9h.png

FAct yes I did, And the USO r16 and The IW SF.

I'll save your next post:

Mines bigger than yours...

Have a lollipop sweetie... Need a jumper for the Ice Palace trolly wolly?

#kArLoS#
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Zahlavova Strycova could have won in two if she didnt miss these shots on SP when she had the point won :rolleyes:

Nonetheless,I“m surprised at her play today and how quiet she was the for her standars :eek:.She did smash her racket when she lost though but she must have been so fucking pissed.

Wozniacki is beatable,but so damn lucky.Wish Yanina won“t play tomorrow as bad as she always tend to do when she is being broadcasted in ES,assuming they“ll show the match :scared:

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:53 PM

Oooh look another desperate Pova troll come to warm the cockles of our hearts....

Lollipop for you to?

Back to the ice palace troll...

BartoLiNa
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Hatas would love if Caro's fans started to gloat over this meaningless victory, like they themself do when their Champions winning matches once in a very while. Instead they see well acknowledged tennis supporters who fairly admit Caroline's flaws in this match and in general on the surface. Seeing reasonable posters here they accept as in no other way but as an insult. What can we do about it? Truth be said, I have several times been thinking about leaving this board for good. Only the little group of posters that regulars have no arguments to deal with (mostly Caro fans) are still keeping me in here.

Caro arguably has just as many obnoxious supporters as she does haters. If they bother you that much just ignore them. There are many posters who respect Caro as a player whilst recognising she still has a lot of room for improvement in her game. It is not unfair to say that she won this match in large parts due to the bad play of her opponent during the crucial stages of the match.

Not everything is an attack. Not everyone is a 'hater'.

Break My Rapture
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Probably is if your into UE's DF's and brainless bashing of a ball with little strategy.

Wrap up warm. :wavey:
WTF. :hysteric: Could you try giving an argument?

So many Wozniacki fans are helpless causes.

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:57 PM

Have a lollipop sweetie... Need a jumper for the Ice Palace trolly wolly?

I am not a Maria fan unfortuanely.Rather in fact I am fan of Venus,Serena,Li Na,Jie Zheng,Dinara,combine total of 11-2 against Caro :hug:

Your english don't make sense,you sure your not having a Maria obssesive madness? your trying to abduct posters by offering them lollipops :scared: Maybe its your thrist for a Grand slam win,your start having delusional dreams of ice palaces and jumpers. Please wake up from your delusional dream :bigwave:

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I said I wished both Wickmayer and Wozniacki could lose next round. (I now realize I probably shouldn't have now that I see how many people have attacked me for making that little comment). Then tea came here with his sarcastic BS basically telling me that I'm not a tennis fan if I don't like Caro. :weirdo: And I'm called a troll? Whatever happened to having an opinion? I realize what I posted probably wasn't what some Caro fans wanted to read, and so I apologize for that, didn't know y'all were THAT sensitive :tape:
You're reading what you want to read not what actualy is written. I did tell you wishing both players of any match to lose is bad for a true fan of the sport. Either Caro is a part of that match or not - it is not important.

Besides that, I do want to post your opinion here whenever you want. You have this right. I like your posts. Just refrain from saying wishes that are by definition anti-tennis like.

backhandsmash
Zahlavova Strycova could have won in two if she didnt miss these shots on SP when she had the point won :rolleyes:

Nonetheless,I“m surprised at her play today and how quiet she was the for her standars :eek:.She did smash her racket when she lost though but she must have been so fucking pissed.

Wozniacki is beatable,but so damn lucky.Wish Yanina won“t play tomorrow as bad as she always tend to do when she is being broadcasted in ES,assuming they“ll show the match :scared:

Yes, Strycova could have won in two. But she let the "I have a chance to beat #1" get to her.

Clear as day.

Safe-From-Harm
Somehow, I got a feeling that Barbora was a better player today.

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Caro arguably has just as many obnoxious supporters as she does haters. If they bother you that much just ignore them. There are many posters who respect Caro as a player whilst recognising she still has a lot of room for improvement in her game. It is not unfair to say that she won this match in large parts due to the bad play of her opponent during the crucial stages of the match.

That's true. But it's not like Zahlavova didn't benefit from the unusual amount of UE, brainfarts and chokes Wozniacki had in this match. ;)

Wozniacki still won a total of 15 more points than her opponent... I think it's safe to say, that she - despite of the fact that she played a very poor match - was the better player.

Craig.
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
You're reading what you want to read not what actualy is written. I did tell you wishing both players of any match to lose is bad for a true fan of the sport. Either Caro is a part of that match or not - it is not important.

Besides that, I do want to post your opinion here whenever you want. You have this right. I like your posts. Just refrain from saying wishes that are by definition anti-tennis like.

With all due respect, if I don't like certain players, it's normal for me to want them to lose, right? And I don't like both Wozniacki and Wickmayer and they're playing each other in the next round so...I get your point though and I respect it. Sorry if I came off as rude.

MB.
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Who's next for Woz?

:lol:

I hope Caroline makes it through to--I'd love to see JJ show her how to play on the green stuff.

BartoLiNa
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:04 PM
That's true. But it's not like Zahlavova didn't benefit from the unusual amount of UE, brainfarts and chokes Wozniacki had in this match. ;)

Absolutely, but Barbora's main problem was that she didn't take advantage of the chances she gave herself by fighting back in the tie-breaks.

Caro at her normal level would never have been in the position to lose either set in the first place. It will take her a few matches on clay before she finds her form. Like I said, Strycova is just not that good.

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Absolutely, but Barbora's main problem was that she didn't take advantage of the chances she gave herself by fighting back in the tie-breaks.

Caro at her normal level would never have been in the position to lose either set in the first place. It will take her a few matches on clay before she finds her form. Like I said, Strycova is just not that good.

I totally agree with that.:yeah:

serenafan08
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:07 PM
This match was really entertaining for my taste. Strycova just didn't have the firepower to really take advantage of what Caroline was giving her. Props to Caro for getting through this one - as the #1, that's what you have to learn to do - survive and advance.

joćo.
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Oh...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbdbodvaHx1qd5c84.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbdbxfXVzS1qd5c84.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbdbpvxFgF1qd5c84.gif

...I see.

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM
With all due respect, if I don't like certain players, it's normal for me to want them to lose, right? And I don't like both Wozniacki and Wickmayer and they're playing each other in the next round so...I get your point though and I respect it. Sorry if I came off as rude.
Got it. Maybe it would be better to say that in WWW thread than in the thread full of Woz fans who are a bit not happy about her today's performance. In my turn, I am sorry if I triggered you off. You ARE a fan of this sport 'cause unlike many trolls in here you care about explaining your point of view.

Vikapower
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:12 PM

Tea. :hug: You're a Caro-troll but at least have the common sense to do it in a funny manner... may your other fellow brothers and sisters realize how offensive their oversensitive hearts and overdefensive selves are to others... they practice too much free unpunished aggression unfortunately.

Craig.
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Got it. Maybe it would be better to say that in WWW thread than in the thread full of Woz fans who are a bit not happy about her today's performance. In my turn, I am sorry if I triggered you off. You ARE a fan of this sport 'cause unlike many trolls in here you care about explaining your point of view.

It's all good :yeah:

The Dawntreader
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:15 PM

It's all good :yeah:

A lesson for everyone. There's been so much petty bitching, that posters have forgotten what the thread was actually about:lol:

sammy01
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:24 PM

well when someone comes to the net and is hitting dropshots the points will either end in a pass winner, lob or volley winner usually.

the match was a mess. caro whenever under pressure just resorted to rolling in balls and left the match in BZS hands.

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:24 PM

It was a messy match, windy, first real test on clay for both players... Both missed opportunities, and both made some great plays. Nothing really to gain from the match except that neither player will be putting it on their show real. Caroline despite failing to take some obvious chances still did enough to roll out a routine win in 2 sets. Did Caroline play great? No. She won in spite of her overall poor play, and again unusually high UE count. It wasn't all down to Barbora, and should, could have been a lot shorter match. :shrug:

As for the obnoxious supporters and haters... Its always the same little shits polluting the threads, bashing their favourites rival Caro. Sometimes its nice to actually discuss tennis instead... but that isn't going to happen in a Caroline thread in GM is it. Not if the trolls have their way.

BartoLiNa
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:28 PM
It was a messy match, windy, first real test on clay for both players... Both missed opportunities, and both made some great plays. Nothing really to gain from the match except that neither player will be putting it on their show real. Caroline despite failing to take some obvious chances still did enough to roll out a routine win in 2 sets. Did Caroline play great? No. She won in spite of her overall poor play, and again unusually high UE count. It wasn't all down to Barbora, and should, could have been a lot shorter match. :shrug:

I don't disagree with any of that, but there is no denying that Barboras failure to take advantage of the position she was in towards the end of each tie-break was her fault alone. Caro was clearly playing way below her standard.

As for the obnoxious supporters and haters... Its always the same little shits polluting the threads, bashing their favourites rival Caro. Sometimes its nice to actually discuss tennis instead... but that isn't going to happen in a Caroline thread in GM is it. Not if the trolls have their way.

The worst way to deal with trolls is to feed them. The ignore button is there for a reason.

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Tea. :hug: You're a Caro-troll but at least have the common sense to do it in a funny manner... may your other fellow brothers and sisters realize how offensive their oversensitive hearts and overdefensive selves are to others... they practice too much free unpunished aggression unfortunately.
I think I need to hire debby (who is a great fan of yours:D) to translate your posts to English.:p

I may be biased, but for some unknown reason I find Caroline fans very sensible. All the time. All of them. Some are serious, some are... like me.:tape::lol: But in the very end it wouldn't be fair to call our fanbase oversensitive, overdefensive, or over- whatever.

As Newton discovered quite a few centuries ago: every action causes an equal and opposite reaction. So are we.;)

Burisleif
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Oh... ...I see.

Better to cherish your memories than loose sight of them in bitterness, jealousy and hate.

This isn't a Maria thread Get it?

edificio
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I don't think it is so much that Barbora lacks weapons, rather, in this match, she did not take advantage of crucial opportunities. For example, in the last tiebreak, she made errors when the set could have been hers. She's creative and has good movement. She is less steady than Woz because of her temperament (least I think so), but I don't see that Woz is that much better a player. It is small things that can make a big difference.

goldenlox
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Caro didnt play that badly, and with Stosur & Dani out, she has a great chance at title #15
Its Caro, Jelena and some wannabees

homogenius
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Strycova had the game to win today but she needs to change her attitude.So much nrj and focus lost in checking every serve called out (and close calls in general), expressing her frustration etc...She can mostly blame herself for this loss and should take a look at Woz : she wasn't playing well, was outplayed at times and saw Strycova saving MPs with good play but she stayed focused and at the end no matter how close it was she got the win in 2.

Mashabator
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:51 PM
:o damn it barbora

Vikapower
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:59 PM
I think I need to hire debby (who is a great fan of yours:D) to translate your posts to English.:p

I may be biased, but for some unknown reason I find Caroline fans very sensible. All the time. All of them. Some are serious, some are... like me.:tape::lol: But in the very end it wouldn't be fair to call our fanbase oversensitive, overdefensive, or over- whatever.

As Newton discovered quite a few centuries ago: every action causes an equal and opposite reaction. So are we.;)

This is a 2 way logic... some Caro fans emulate hate on purpose... for instance I still haven't realized how Maria's who is certainly affairing herself to thr basic pleasures of this world with her fiancé has found her name to be dragged in Caro's mud...!?

Crazy... no !!? Sticking these 2 names aside is purposeless other than voluntarily trying to create a conflictual climate in order to always pass as the victims of the hater's cruelty...

Debby might want to retake all this in her manner... I'm the fan of her works not the inverse. :p

Caroline forever.

DownInAHole
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM
As a fan of Caroline her inability to convert break points (2/9) was maddening. That is something I would love to see her improve.

I'm hoping that this was just a bad matchup for her and she can do much better tomorrow against Yanina. This will be their first meeting since the 2009 US Open semi-final.

CWTennis
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM
although Caro was playing below her level she still won! That's all that matters! Anyway, tomorrow is another day and another match so we'll see how it goes!
haters/trolls can stfo!

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:43 PM
If you don't like her, then stop watching her matches and commenting in her threads, si?
It's not that hard, I'm sure you can do it.

Setsuna.
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:46 PM

This is so true.

Setsuna.
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Looks like Caro will be like Murray when playing on the dirt. A clay clown who can't slide on clay to save his life.:lol:

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:56 PM
All in all Barbora you're just another brick in the Great Wall of Denmark.

MBM
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:05 PM
So annoying! She was with Caro the whole match, why couldn't she just convert one of those set points?? pfff

Matt01
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:05 PM
If you don't like her, then stop watching her matches and commenting in her threads, si?It's not that hard, I'm sure you can do it.

I hope you will show that same behaviour on MTF in the future? ;)

well when someone comes to the net and is hitting dropshots the points will either end in a pass winner, lob or volley winner usually.

the match was a mess. caro whenever under pressure just resorted to rolling in balls and left the match in BZS hands.

And until that net approach or dropshot Wozniacki was just pushing and bringing the ball back, is that what you are trying to say??

sammy01
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:16 PM
And until that net approach or dropshot Wozniacki was just pushing and bringing the ball back, is that what you are trying to say??

when jo 'it has to be so obvious for me to pick up on something it slaps me in the face' durie says caro was doing nothing out there it is painfully obvious. some of caro's rallying forehands were laughabley short. there are a lot of good clay courters that would have been taking much better advantage of them than BZS did..

The Dawntreader
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:18 PM
when jo 'it has to be so obvious for me to pick up on something it slaps me in the face' durie says caro was doing nothing out there it is painfully obvious. some of caro's rallying forehands were laughabley short. there are a lot of good clay courters that would have been taking much better advantage of them than BZS did..

That's Strycova's lack of firepower off the ground telling there. She couldn't really break open the rallies or win quick-ish points. Just doesn't have a killer shot, so it puts her in vulnerable positions against the Danish wall.

Corswandt
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:15 AM

Understandable as she was the one providing all the entertainment.

Wozniacka didn't really miss any chances; she just did nothing to take them as usual, and it was usually Babs who conjured some gutsy play in those occasions.

Babs retrieves and defends superbly, and on a slow surface such as this one Wozniacka had absolutely nothing to hurt her with from the baseline; time and again Babs would reset the rally by scooping up a ball nearly from the stands, and Wozniacka had to start her laborious, unimaginative grinding all over again. Baseline rallies were typically deadlocked up until Babs decided to do something; she was often very creative, but not consistently successful, which explains the outcome of the match.

Wozniacka's serve has deteriorated to near Azarenkian levels of harmlessness. It used to bail her out of tight situations often, but now she just spins it in to start the rally, and her 2nd serve is worse than ever (fortunately for Wozniacka, she doesn't have to hit many of those).

Potato
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Caroline was such an amazing tactician and so enjoyable to watch during this match. The way she impeccably hit those heavy topspin shots to the middle of the court was just brilliant. She is definitely the favorite for RG.

She is such an amazing fighter, no one on the tour currently can compare to her mental prowess and her amazing tactics on court. The way she hit that topspin forehand to the center of the court before the service line was just :bowdown:

:oh:

Matt01
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Caroline was such an amazing tactician and so enjoyable to watch during this match. The way she impeccably hit those heavy topspin shots to the middle of the court was just brilliant. She is definitely the favorite for RG.

She is such an amazing fighter, no one on the tour currently can compare to her mental prowess and her amazing tactics on court. The way she hit that topspin forehand to the center of the court before the service line was just :bowdown:

Bitter that Caro won the match? :wavey:

Smitten
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Caroline played poorly today but she's not terrible on clay. She did make the quarters at Roland Garros last year (losing to the eventual champion). For certain she is better on hardcourts but with how open the field is she could win the French.

Karolina, and her game, is useless on clay.

miffedmax
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Yay Caro.

CloudAtlas
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Bitter that Caro won the match? :wavey:

The only thing discussions like these are good for are to find out who to put on your ignore list! :lol:

BlueTrees
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Thank. God. :o

I would usually cheer against Wozniacki but I cannot STAND Zahlavova Strycova. :tape:

Bonfire
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:56 AM
I actually really appreciate these matches from Woz in a weird way. It was so sad watching her wilt away in that match against Na in AO semi. She had to fight today to stay in it...and she did just that! Good job Caro:worship: and thiry plus winners to boot!!

tea
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:04 AM

Last smile wasn't necessary because if its service was to hint us sarcasm then it has failed because the stupidity and repetitiveness took over sarcasm in your post. Change a font, maybe you'll appear smarter then.:D

poulao
Apr 8th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Pleace guys, Caroline was obviously challenged by the surface. Not that it's an excuse, but one has to admire her patience, if nothing else. :lol:

Temper1
Apr 8th, 2011, 07:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqiuEOQZD0A <<mm nice bitch fest

TennisFan66
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:03 AM

Both players wasted a lot of their opportunities, but it really should've gone to 3rd. Nevermind, it was pretty fun ;)

Has there ever been a thread in the history of GM, where it hasn't been claimed that the crowd was cherring for Caro's opponent?

SVK
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Caroline“s game is maybe not suited on clay as some wrote here but this is a green clay (which is a bit faster) and here she is 20-3 already (one loss was by retimrement).

nevetssllim
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Has there ever been a thread in the history of GM, where it hasn't been claimed that the crowd was cherring for Caro's opponent?

Oh for crying out loud. :rolleyes: As someone who doesn't particularly like or dislike Wozniacki, I just find some of her fans are just as bad as the trolls and they do just as much to make her threads on GM unreadable.

KBlade
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:13 AM

This made me laugh. Alot.

:haha::haha:

FormerlyKnownAs
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Just because of 1 hard win we

http://kbvtpa.blu.livefilestore.com/y1plrhC38njRLAoyfJ7zKPHE9Sp5pC8isQlSekVwbmWoqPZ1E7 8SysjCDACv1sw6MhGLWCWvXmyL6FX4GH5fxySpP8iTHWEms6G/Musn't%20Panic.gif?psid=1

Beat
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM
all this fighting after each and every single wozniacki match is getting very, very tiresome. :yawn: :no:

zahlavova is kinda growing on me. i know she has a bad reputation, but the times i've seen her on TV, she really wasn't that bad, just a bit of cursing, and i think her tennis is pretty entertaining.

QuietPlease
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqiuEOQZD0A <<mm nice bitch fest

Girl's got a temper :lol:

TennisFan66
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:50 AM
all this fighting after each and every single wozniacki match is getting very, very tiresome. :yawn: :no:

zahlavova is kinda growing on me. i know she has a bad reputation, but the times i've seen her on TV, she really wasn't that bad, just a bit of cursing, and i think her tennis is pretty entertaining.

and Barbora curses at herself (at least I think so lol); her coach/husband and makes a general noise here and there. But she doesn't abuse / curse at linespeople or umpire or opponent. I like her.

Temper1
Apr 8th, 2011, 08:53 AM
They both were bitchy in this match. Love Barbora Bitchkova :hearts:

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM
This made me laugh. Alot.

:haha::haha:
Why? :confused: It's not funny.

Hian
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Barbie :hug: Gooc performance agaisnt the pusher.

CWTennis
Apr 8th, 2011, 01:40 PM
wow! even when Caro hits 30 winners she still a pusher :rolleyes:

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Barbie :hug: Gooc performance agaisnt the pusher.
Pusher? Are you stupid? She hit over 30 winners. And she's a pusher? I think you and the rest of the haters need to watch her matches if you're going to make any comments about her game :)

BartoLiNa
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:36 PM

Who cares? It was obvious the crowd liked Barboras bitchy antics, I remember when they were entertained by Vera's outburst last year. Stop being such a drama queen.

nevetssllim
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Who cares? It was obvious the crowd liked Barboras bitchy antics, I remember when they were entertained by Vera's outburst last year. Stop being such a drama queen.

This. :lol: Barbora also seemed to be really popular with the crowd at Wimbledon last year too. :hearts:

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Sooo close :(

adner
Apr 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM
One of the most enjoyable matches I've seen lately. Caroline should definitely face more of those brain-equipped players as they know how to make her look silly :p