PDA

View Full Version : Marbella: Round 2: (Q)Irina Begu def. Estrella Cambeza-Candela 7-5, 6-0

Curcubeu
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Irina made use of her fortunate draw, but proved that she deserved the quarters by blowing her opponents off the court! :bigclap:

Good luck for tomorrow! :cheer:

iPatty
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Irina :worship: Time to surprise Zakopalova.

andyxp
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I just want to say " OMG OMG Rezai"

Hian
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Irina ;)
Lose now to the better player, super Kookie :yeah:

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:22 PM
How did Aravane lose to this player? :weirdo:

SVK
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:30 PM
^^Aravane is losing to everyone right now

Romania has a lot of promissing players, it´s shame Olaru, Cirstea and Gallovits are slumping, but Romania still has TONS of promising players playing ITF´s. I wouldn´t be surprised if we will have a Romanian invasion in WTA later

Curcubeu
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Don't forget slumping queen Cîrstea! :hearts:

SVK
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I knew I forgot someone:lol:

nevetssllim
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Irina. :yeah:

Miracle Worker
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM
And don't forget about GOAT from Romania :dance:

njnetswill
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:06 PM
^^Aravane is losing to everyone right now

Romania has a lot of promissing players, it´s shame Olaru, Cirstea and Gallovits are slumping, but Romania still has TONS of promising players playing ITF´s. I wouldn´t be surprised if we will have a Romanian invasion in WTA later

I predicted this almost five years ago but it still hasn't really happened...

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=240830

SVK
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Oops:lol:

But give them a bit of time they all are still young.

Curcubeu
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM
The funniest thing is that Olaru and Cîrstea were apparently the ones people had as their biggest hope, but in the end Alexandra seems to be the only one who has apart from the tennis skills the mentality and attitude to keep up a higher level and establish among the Top 30 at least.

That's strange because she is actually the one who had the latest breakthrough. :lol:
When Sorana and Ionana have already played in the Top 100, Alexandra was far away from Top 200. :o

Let's see how this will end! Simona started the year also pretty well before she got hindered by a abdominal strain which still struggles her. :(