PDA

View Full Version : Charleston R2 (1) Wozniacki def Falconi 6/1 6/1

Marchino!
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Expected! :)

danieln1
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
She's giving lower ranked players scores Martina Hingis used to give in her prime! :yeah:

young_gunner913
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Good job avoiding a bagel Irina.

C. W. Fields
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Quite some beatdowns so far today: Hantuchova won 0 & 1 while Petrova and Caro both won 1 & 1!

Hian
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Irina :hug:

goldenlox
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Good start to the clay season

CloudAtlas
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Good job by Caro , hope she keeps up with the consistency.

tea
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Routines like this are rarely commented. It's not like you feeling the need to comment the sunrise every morning, right?:)

She's giving lower ranked players scores Martina Hingis used to give in her prime! :yeah:
Given her playstyle she IS the new Martina.:yeah: A bit impoved and adapted for the modern game though.

Landon92
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Well done, our number one. :)

Blu€
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Nice and easy :yeah:
Well done :kiss:

Mynarco
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Just give the trophy to Caro

Lucemferre
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Routines like this are rarely commented. It's not like you feeling the need to comment the sunrise every morning, right?:)

Given her playstyle she IS the new Martina.:yeah: A bit impoved and adapted for the modern game though.

:help:

WozLolz
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Lovely. :yeah: Two of my favorite nouns: Caroline and green clay - Together Again. Keep going, Lemon Danish! :hearts:

TennisFan66
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM
WD Caro baby :kiss: but seriously, my main wish for Charleston is Caro won't again be leaving green clay injured ..

Mistress of Evil
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Karolina :yeah:

gdmirou
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Good job, Caro!:wavey:

QuietPlease
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Nice transition to clay :cool:

I still don't understand why she thinks she needs to be in Charleston this week, but now she might as well go for the win :devil:

CWTennis
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Well done Caro! :)

C. W. Fields
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Quite some beatdowns so far today: Hantuchova won 0 & 1 while Petrova and Caro both won 1 & 1!

Stosur continues the tradition, winning 1 & 2. So far today's 4 winners have dropped just 8 games between them! If JJ hurries and wins big she can finish before Kirilenko/Tatishvili! :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Behold, the inevitable, the inexorable, the ultimate future of the WTA...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3JrXVK1OHPQ/TH397nN0ArI/AAAAAAAAAyU/6fUeua8SELE/s1600/claymore_12.png

BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

:bowdown: to The Legion of Blondes!

Ryusuke Tenma
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Caroline is just too good for these lower ranked players :worship:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 6th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Caro :cheer:

Serenita
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM

All she needs to do is stay away from Cocaine. :D

Bismarck.
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Lovely. :yeah: Two of my favorite nouns: Caroline and green clay - Together Again. Keep going, Lemon Danish! :hearts:

Green isn't a noun.

kman
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Green isn't a noun.

Clay is.

goldenlox
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Next is Strycova.

Bismarck.
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Clay is.

But green isn't.

miffedmax
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:41 PM
It is in golf.

Sharapovian
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Caro :yeah:

Frederik
Apr 7th, 2011, 12:56 AM
But green isn't.

He was probably talking about Caroline and clay... and not about green.

Henpova
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Good start Caro

égalité
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:37 AM

Blasphemy. Given her playing style she is the complete opposite of Martina Hingis.

Nico_E
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:38 AM
back in her natural habitat - mickey mouse fields and whooping asses

Nico_E
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Given her playstyle she IS the new Martina.:yeah: A bit impoved and adapted for the modern game though.LOL

last i seen Hingis put 5 Slams in the bank when she made her mark on the game, dont even compare her to this scrub who hits about 2 FH winners per match

Blu€
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:46 AM

Dubai,Indian Wells and counting :kiss:

Matt01
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Dubai,Indian Wells and counting :kiss:

All of them Mickey Mouse Tournaments according to the haters...they should really start to think of some new excuses :lol:

Noctis
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:21 AM
lol Wozniacki = Hingis now :haha:

Roookie
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:28 AM
pushed to death

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Blasphemy. Given her playing style she is the complete opposite of Martina Hingis.
Are you saying something by definition wrong just because you hate the girl? Or is it what you think? I honestly don't know which is worse.:(
LOL

last i seen Hingis put 5 Slams in the bank when she made her mark on the game, dont even compare her to this scrub who hits about 2 FH winners per match
If you didn't fail in reading and in gerenal logic you would notice that we were talking about the style of game not the type of career.

Hahaha you haters are so predictable, took it some time to wait until big tourneys end to bring this lamest excuse? Your faves are playing only Premiers and Slams. Aha.:lol:

Smitten
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:12 AM

Shut the hell up. :weirdo:

Sally Todd
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:25 AM
I don't want to rain on Woz fans' parades, abuse is always in store for her on this forum.

But she is not like Martina Hingis, let alone an improved version of her.

Martina Hingis played tennis of great guile and wit. Neither are present AT ALL in the WTA now, which is all of the other players' fault as well, not just Woz's. Hingis could construct a point that was as bitchy as her mouth. There were times I'd laugh out loud at the audacity of the way she'd toy with an opponent.

It is true that Wozniacki thinks better than most of the WTA, and places the ball better. She would do well to watch Hingis and try to apply some of Hingis' insight to her game. But she doesn't need to against the error machines that crowd the tour these days.

tennisforadults
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:30 AM

Nothing against Wozniacki but top players do that to lower ranked players ALL THE TIME.

tea
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:14 AM
I don't want to rain on Woz fans' parades, abuse is always in store for her on this forum.

But she is not like Martina Hingis, let alone an improved version of her.

Martina Hingis played tennis of great guile and wit. Neither are present AT ALL in the WTA now, which is all of the other players' fault as well, not just Woz's. Hingis could construct a point that was as bitchy as her mouth. There were times I'd laugh out loud at the audacity of the way she'd toy with an opponent.

It is true that Wozniacki thinks better than most of the WTA, and places the ball better. She would do well to watch Hingis and try to apply some of Hingis' insight to her game. But she doesn't need to against the error machines that crowd the tour these days.
Fair point.:p

Maybe the improved was not exactly the right word. But I have from time to time keep haters occupied. Anyway I firmly believe it can be said that Woz is the Hingis of nowadays. Where Hingis is more like a common noun, a definition of a smart player.

WozLolz
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:11 PM
But green isn't.

Genius.:hearts:

Clay is a noun, the last time I looked.:wavey: