Ellery
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Laura :cheer:

FORZA SARITA
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:53 PM
NID :tape:

Curcubeu
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Polona with misshit after misshit and she has been one of the most promising claycourters last year... :facepalm:

Pous-Tio played good ans served very well! :)

JJ's biatch
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:58 PM
:facepalm:

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Polona :spit:

Corswandt
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Polonia still has a few chances to BS her way to a few wins in clay MM.

Because if she doesn't, she'll be down to playing 25Ks soon.

Bahu
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Polona, where is the problem??? :help:

Miracle Worker
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Laura :woohoo:

Amazing result with Polona :eek:

Sabinator.
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:07 PM

I join :facepalm:

SVK
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM
First time I watched Pous Tio and I was quite impressed, she is powerful and agressive, donīt know if sheīs playing usually like that but I like the way she was playing today

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Pous Tio is a fine claycourter. No disgrace losing to her. But the scoreline, in conjunction with the rest of Polona's season does very definately give cause for concern. Polona, at 20 years old is not a player whose game is progressing, it is regressing and right now first and foremost, I have to say I am now doubting whether this girl has the heart of a champion.

Corswandt suggests she could drop back to 25k level. I personally think 50/75k level is more likely but I think we both see her heading the same way unless something very significant changes in the way Polona approaches her tennis.

Fantasy Hero
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Polona :weirdo:

jrm
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM
everyone is looking forward to draw Hercog now :lol:

outcome is always the same :lol:

or maybe new tactic in 2011 ... dreadful first part of the season , good second part?

probably not ...

Hian
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Please, excuse me if I can hurt you, but I cannot be happy when someone involved into doping like Pous-Tio wins a match against a girl who has some problems this year.
Polly :hug: Never been a fan of hers, but she's having a really bad moment.

M.A.S.L.
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Laura played good :hug:
I donīt loose the hopes for a recovering Polona.

Sonf@
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Please, excuse me if I can hurt you, but I cannot be happy when someone involved into doping like Pous-Tio wins a match against a girl who has some problems this year.
Polly :hug: Never been a fan of hers, but she's having a really bad moment.

Having in mind your post in the Spanish Armada the other day, I think you're a bit too quick when it comes to judging. You should check your facts before bashing a player for something that was a mistake.

Hian
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Having in mind your post in the Spanish Armada the other day, I think you're a bit too quick when it comes to judging. You should check your facts before bashing a player for something that was a mistake.

In that occasioni I was wrong (I'm not Spanish, so I've some difficulties to understand your language), but this time maybe it's you who has to check facts ;)

Patrick345
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Well not judging Pous-Tio, but in Spain itīs always a mistake, sometimes more than once. *cough* Alberto *cough* *cough* Contador :lol::lol:

Sonf@
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Maybe you should read some press. The itf site doesn't really provide the details ;)

New_balls_please
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Laura did not do doping. She was on medication to lose weight.

Sonf@
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Well not judging Pous-Tio, but in Spain itīs always a mistake, sometimes more than once. *cough* Albert *cough* *cough* Contador :lol::lol:

I wasn't talking about that ;) I don't really know how Contador escaped from that one, but I'm not too keen on cycling anyway.

Setsuna.
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Future RG champion! lol.

Mistress of Evil
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Hercog :spit:

BartoLiNa
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:41 PM
In that occasioni I was wrong (I'm not Spanish, so I've some difficulties to understand your language), but this time maybe it's you who has to check facts ;)

No, it's you.