PDA

View Full Version : What are the best Tennis Game Apps?

KBlade
Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
I was just wondering if anyone here knew any good tennis game apps for iPod or Android? :help:

danieln1
Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:00 AM
There's hit tennis and chop chop tennis for the iphone, both are good but not great.... Those are the one I know, the rest isnt very good....

sutho12
Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Yeh ne for android?!:)

joe87
Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:53 PM
Chop Chop Tennis ist great. :yeah:

But meanwhile way to easy for me... I'm always winning the hard-tournament beating everyone 6-0 6-0 :lol:

realcoolappsman
May 3rd, 2013, 03:22 AM
I have published some scoreboard apps, including one for tennis. It works for Apple and Android devices. They are very useful if the park or facility does not have scoreboards. The link is here:
www.realcoolsoftapps.com

A demonstration of the Real Cool Tennis Scoreboard app can be found in youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeRC-FlUxyU

Enjoy,
RealCoolAppsMan

leftbrian
May 3rd, 2013, 03:46 AM
Stick Tennis is fun and silly one to kill time with. It's especially gratifying when you can use Juan Monaco to win a career slam :)

harloo
May 3rd, 2013, 03:48 AM
Their really aren't that many good Tennis game apps on Android or Itunes. A lot of them are buggy and/or have bad controls.

My favorites are:

Cross Court Tennis -for Android and Itunes- pretty once dimensional but good game play.

Tennis Tour- average graphics but pretty fun if you're playing on your phone. Itunes only

Average tennis game apps:
Touchsports Tennis 2012 has good graphics but it's buggy depending on device.

Virtua Tennis Challenge- I purchased this and while it has great graphics the controls are horrific. I haven't played this in forever.

If you like tennis games I would suggest purchasing the PC version of Tennis Elbow and modding it. It's the best and most realistic tennis game once you learn how to play it effectively. I also like Dream Match Tennis also but Tennis Elbow is better to me.

new-york
May 3rd, 2013, 03:55 AM
Tennis Tour is my fave cause you can move the player with the virtual stick. I hate tapping somewhere on the screen to get the player there.