PDA

View Full Version : Maria: "I didn't do the dance after. I wasn't tired."

Pages : 1 [2]

Gdsimmons
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:42 AM
This is a classic example of a bitter Serena fan laughing at every lame insult of Maria.

And debby, at least Maria is still...you know..playing the sport and not sitting at home all depressed, unlike you know who...:lol:

P.s. At least Wimbledon is more of marias home than justines :happy:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ufr7sl.gif

Serenita
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:51 AM
This is a classic example of a bitter Serena fan laughing at every lame insult of Maria.

And debby, at least Maria is still...you know..playing the sport and not sitting at home all depressed, unlike you know who...:lol:

Stop ur moaning, i just love seeing Pova's pathetic fans, all bitter.:lol:

Vartan
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:59 AM

:rolleyes:

Matt01
Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:15 PM

Soo lame :yawn:

toxina90
Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:26 PM
Now now children...:kiss:

Vikapower
Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:42 PM

ROFL !! Sp!ffy is what he is and using him to generalize things is just lame as much as you have tryed to make Rena relevant the last few 3-4yrs. winning majors in weak fields like crazy.

Maria >> Rena and the insecurity of you fans just puts in better perspective how threatening Maria's greatness is for Rena's comeback.

Rena is a statue for Museums, Maria is greatness in motion... Statues can't do shit Maria has a shot at the next 27 remaining majors in which 10 are already hers...

Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the orgasmic ride with her.

goat
Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
It is frustrating that Petkovic is one of the greater personalities on the circuit and this is what Sharapova is teasing her for. On a side note it is evident she was tired...

Olórin
Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM
So glad so many people get to see Petko for the classless thing she is. :inlove:

Joined May 2010. Your time as a Sharapova fan on this board has clearly been a traumatic experience for you.

...:lol:

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM

:haha: :rolls: Can somebody please post the picture of the trophy presentation of yesterday? Does that look like a happy person? Hmmmm....:lol:

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
ROFL !! Sp!ffy is what he is and using him to generalize things is just lame as much as you have tryed to make Rena relevant the last few 3-4yrs. winning majors in weak fields like crazy.

Maria >> Rena and the insecurity of you fans just puts in better perspective how threatening Maria's greatness is for Rena's comeback.

Rena is a statue for Museums, Maria is greatness in motion... Statues can't do shit Maria has a shot at the next 27 remaining majors in which 10 are already hers...

:haha: Ah poor Maria..the weakest fields in ages and girl can't even reach QF's anymore at majors?! The world congueror hasn't even reached a major final in more than 3 years. And if her play yesterday is any indication ( holding serve only twice or three times against Vika..:help: ), won't be happening anytime soon either..

Maria is NOTHING. Another also-ran, nothing more. Serena put her in place soooo many times already, she isn't even worthy being named in the same sentence. Please a lil bit more respect. 13>3!

Greatness in motion? Girl almost stumbled over her own feet when made to run to same corner twice. :help:

:lol: Look how the mighty have fallen..now avoiding a 1 and 1 spanking against Azarenka is considered an achievement!

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
glad it was Masha who ended this :devil:

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/zevavavoom/Petkodance-2.gif

Ferg
Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:37 PM
She'll do it in New York :inlove:

cellophane
Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
glad it was Masha who ended this :devil:

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/zevavavoom/Petkodance-2.gif

She didn't end this :rolleyes: Petkorazzi ended it herself

Monzanator
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:05 PM
:haha: Ah poor Maria..the weakest fields in ages and girl can't even reach QF's anymore at majors?! The world congueror hasn't even reached a major final in more than 3 years. And if her play yesterday is any indication ( holding serve only twice or three times against Vika..:help: ), won't be happening anytime soon either..

Maria is NOTHING. Another also-ran, nothing more. Serena put her in place soooo many times already, she isn't even worthy being named in the same sentence. Please a lil bit more respect. 13>3!

Greatness in motion? Girl almost stumbled over her own feet when made to run to same corner twice. :help:

:lol: Look how the mighty have fallen..now avoiding a 1 and 1 spanking against Azarenka is considered an achievement!

The biggest pile of :bs: I've read for a while here :lol: Some people are really desperate trying to put Maria's acheivements in shade, but they make fools out of themselves without probably knowing it. I almost pity you :hug:

Havok
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Don't understand why so many people are up in arms over Petkovic doing her little dance after she wins matches. It has nothing to do with her making fun of her opponent or whatnot, she is simply celebrating her win. You can say the same thing about Sharapova and the way she blows kisses to the various corners of a packed stadium as if she's the queen of the tennis world.

Everyone has their own celebratory ways which in no way, shape, or form has anything to do with their opponents but rather all to do about their win and they are simply happy to move on. Put it to rest. The remark, however, was rather snarky and a tad bitchy but what do you expect from the WTA Tour??

Olórin
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
The biggest pile of :bs: I've read for a while here :lol: Some people are really desperate trying to put Maria's acheivements in shade, but they make fools out of themselves without probably knowing it. I almost pity you :hug:

Other than calling Maria "NOTHING", everything else in that post is true, sadly. :shrug: May be tough for you to face, but there you go.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:13 PM

I guess you totally decided to ignore the nonsense that it was in response to huh?

Mr.Sharapova
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:19 PM
:weirdo: At least Miami is more Azarenka's home and IW Hantuchova's home than Maria's. :rolls:

So random :worship:

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:32 PM

:lol: Sorry...but your fellow Masha-fans can be sooo annyoying sometimes..

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:35 PM
Other than calling Maria "NOTHING", everything else in that post is true, sadly. :shrug: May be tough for you to face, but there you go.

The 'nothing'part was a bit too harsh. Sorry, Masha-fans. Vlad of whatever his name is, was just too annoying.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:56 PM

:hysteric: so much life

i don't even know where to begin

doomsday
Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Serena fans as usual are in every Maria thread, please Serena come back:lol:

Serenita
Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:53 PM

Good lawd, :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM

OMG :bigcry::hysteric::sobbing:

Gdsimmons
Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:01 PM

http://i51.tinypic.com/23wl57a.gif

Dominic
Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
Well it is indeed true that Serena is done wether you want it or not.

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM
Well it is indeed true that Serena is done wether you want it or not.

Serena's been out less than a year and you already want us to give up on her? While for Masha's been 3 years already since shoulder-excuse-blah blah...yet still waiting and hoping for her to win a big title, advance past the 4th round at ANY major?

You were patient with Maria, so let us do our waiting on Serena. Thanks!

Vikapower
Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:33 PM
:hysteric: so much life

i don't even know where to begin

Good lawd, :lol:

OMG :bigcry::hysteric::sobbing:

http://i51.tinypic.com/23wl57a.gif

Oh my f-ing incredible brilliant greatness... Rena fans so insecure about a player they say can't serve, volley...

This is the evidence of Maria's greatness. :rolls: You all are the innate reflections of what Rena must be feeling right now : fright... Yes Pova is back !! Deal with it !!

:rolls: Classic case of denial... Maria is the greatest of her generation, the 1rst russian to have won Wim defeating in route the actual #1, the 4th in history at only 17, the greatest russian player of all time men or women, the 2nd player after Kafelnikov to have won the most titles in her country... so much achievements at only 23... and she's nothing. :rolls:

She's despite her so so lack of confidence one of the most technically accomplished players in history... the most feisty... a warrior... a role model for kids... and she's still nothing. :rolls:

Maria is just 23yrs. old so await peacefully when she will arise herself beyond the ghost Rena has became now.

The reality of today isn't the truth of tommorow... :wavey: Maria was, is and will forever be.

lefty24
Apr 4th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Don't understand why so many people are up in arms over Petkovic doing her little dance after she wins matches. It has nothing to do with her making fun of her opponent or whatnot, she is simply celebrating her win. You can say the same thing about Sharapova and the way she blows kisses to the various corners of a packed stadium as if she's the queen of the tennis world.

Everyone has their own celebratory ways which in no way, shape, or form has anything to do with their opponents but rather all to do about their win and they are simply happy to move on. Put it to rest. The remark, however, was rather snarky and a tad bitchy but what do you expect from the WTA Tour??

So here you are writing a whole post about how Petkos dance is not a big deal(I agree), yet you hate on Maria for blowing kisses to the crowd?

VeeJJ
Apr 4th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah Maria is 23 she still has time. But me thins that Ana will get it together and keep it together before Maria does and steal her thunder. And if Vika keeps it together period. She's gonna fuck em both up.

Vartan
Apr 4th, 2011, 12:26 AM
If Empress gets it together period. She's gonna fuck all three of them up.

Serenita
Apr 4th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Oh my f-ing incredible brilliant greatness... Rena fans so insecure about a player they say can't serve, volley...

This is the evidence of Maria's greatness. :rolls: You all are the innate reflections of what Rena must be feeling right now : fright... Yes Pova is back !! Deal with it !!

:rolls: Classic case of denial... Maria is the greatest of her generation, the 1rst russian to have won Wim defeating in route the actual #1, the 4th in history at only 17, the greatest russian player of all time men or women, the 2nd player after Kafelnikov to have won the most titles in her country... so much achievements at only 23... and she's nothing. :rolls:

She's despite her so so lack of confidence one of the most technically accomplished players in history... the most feisty... a warrior... a role model for kids... and she's still nothing. :rolls:

Maria is just 23yrs. old so await peacefully when she will arise herself beyond the ghost Rena has became now.

The reality of today isn't the truth of tommorow... :wavey: Maria was, is and will forever be.

:lol:

Black Mamba.
Apr 4th, 2011, 12:58 AM

http://i53.tinypic.com/343iyjp.gif

Smitten
Apr 4th, 2011, 01:10 AM
vikapower is just too much, but at the same time you don't want to look away.

Monzanator
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Serena fans as usual are in every Maria thread, please Serena come back:lol:

Their second true love is discovered :hearts:

Dominic
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Their second true love is discovered :hearts:

:lol: it's been discovered for a long time, I would say around june 2004 maybe.

MB.
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Maria said something like that? What, is her last name Jankovic?

bandabou
Apr 4th, 2011, 07:53 AM

:lol: You want to see FEAR?! Go re-watch '05 Oz open SF when Maria has to hit the second serve on the 3rd mp. THAT's fear!

Oh the greatest of Russia now?! Say so from the beginning no...greatest Russian ever yes. Then why are u comparing her with Serena all the time? Serena ain't Russian..:shrug:

Just accept it: Maria's just a blonde version of Davenport. Nothing more.

Vartan
Apr 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Serena Williamsova disagrees.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 4th, 2011, 11:52 AM
vikapower is just too much, but at the same time you don't want to look away.

it's like a watching a trainwreck :lol: you know it will be ugly but you can't look away

CillyUltra
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Andrea Petkovic regrets irritations about the "Petko Dance", after an caustic comment of the former world number one Maria Sharapova.

"The dance should be a moment of happiness and cause positive feelings. Apparently exactly the opposite has happened to Maria. I'm sorry about that."

"Maria's statements obviously show that she felt hurt in Melbourne at that time through the dance. And that was just not my intention."

from an article of the German sports news agency SID

Mrs. Dimitrova
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:50 PM
That's nice of Andrea. :)

Matt01
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Petko really shouldn't abandon that nice little dance just because Pova is so sensitive. She's really the last person to complain about that kind of thing :rolleyes:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Petko really shouldn't abandon that nice little dance just because Pova is so sensitive. She's really the last person to complain about that kind of thing :rolleyes:

She didn't complain about it. :lol:

Matt01
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:07 PM
She didn't complain about it. :lol:

Err yes she does - when you read between the lines then it becomes clear.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Err yes she does - when you read between the lines then it becomes clear.

Well that's the point. We read. There's no video of her saying it. You don't know if she's being serious or not. You can imply what you want, though.

Monzanator
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:15 PM

And I thought the last person to complain about it was Ana The Fistpump ;) Sorry, but the big fish rules the pond, and because Petkovic didn't ignore Maria's comment, it proves, she's still looking at the top names from the back seat. That's the way it should be, there are GS winners and there are random wannabes :bounce:

Matt01
Apr 4th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Well that's the point. We read. There's no video of her saying it. You don't know if she's being serious or not. You can imply what you want, though.

Well, I could be wrong about it but that doesn't happen very often, so :p

Officinale
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Andrea reacted to that, here's a translation:
"The dance is supposed to be a feeling of being happy and should produce positive thoughts. Apparently, the contrary happened to Maria and I'm sorry about that."
"It's obvious from what Maria said that my dance in Melbourne hurt her. And that was exactly not my intention."
http://www.focus.de/sport/tennis/tennis-petkovic-bedauert-irritationen-ueber-petko-dance_aid_615107.html

doomsday
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Andrea reacted to that, here's a translation:

http://www.focus.de/sport/tennis/tennis-petkovic-bedauert-irritationen-ueber-petko-dance_aid_615107.html

:lol: she is taking things way too seriously.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
:lol: she is taking things way too seriously.

21 pages in this thread shows she's not the only one.

Shinjiro
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM
And I thought the last person to complain about it was Ana The Fistpump ;)
She was a Petkodancer as well

flareon
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I love the petko dance :D

Ferg
Apr 4th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Weak Petko, weak. No need to apologise to that thing.

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 4th, 2011, 07:47 PM

I know right. ugh.

bandabou
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Indeed...pretty lame of Masha to go crying about a dance, when she had to bully Hantuchova of all people with: This is my home, blah blah..

Craig.
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM
OMFG, can we let this go? :hysteric:

doomsday
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Indeed...pretty lame of Masha to go crying about a dance, when she had to bully Hantuchova of all people with: This is my home, blah blah..

Bully?:lol: You sure you want to go there? Serena fan seriously?:lol:

Ferg
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Poor Dani :hug:

bandabou
Apr 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Bully?:lol: You sure you want to go there? Serena fan seriously?:lol:

Serena doesn't pick on small chickens, that's the difference. Serena talks about Capriati, about Juju, etc..players of her own league.

Monzanator
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Serena hasn't seen the opposite end of Petkovic dance yet (yeah, yeah, she'd never lose to her in first place ;) ).

azdaja
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:15 PM
she's just trying to be nice :shrug:

pointless sometimes, i know.

Ferg
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:18 PM
she's just trying to be nice :shrug:

pointless sometimes, i know.

She shouldnt be nice to bitter bully bitches like Sharapova though. But I suppose at least she tried.

Monzanator
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Like I've stated before, she's not in the same league just yet, so has nothing to back up her potential bitching. Until she does, she'll try to be a nice girl and hope no one will try to reply in a bad manner ;) Unless she gets tired of this and starts winning some slams and Premier Mandatories :lol: Sorry to disappoint you, Ferg :hug:

Ferg
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Petko is a nice girl, unlike that thing who doesnt have the results this year to back up being a bitch.

doomsday
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Serena doesn't pick on small chickens, that's the difference. Serena talks about Capriati, about Juju, etc..players of her own league.

Please, Serena does pick on everyone even on Shino.:lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Poor Dani :hug:

She shouldnt be nice to bitter bully bitches like Sharapova though. But I suppose at least she tried.

Ferg, Ferg, Ferg...where have you been all my life? :hearts: :lol::lol::lol:

Ferg
Apr 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I do my best. :p

jacobruiz
Apr 5th, 2011, 02:17 AM
OMFG, can we let this go? :hysteric:

Remember you are talking about bitter life-less posters who have nothing better to do than hate. And Maria has always been a target for losers and the mentally deficient. :shrug:

bandabou
Apr 5th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Please, Serena does pick on everyone even on Shino.:lol:

See..doesn't matter..umpires, linesladies...everybody! :lol:

gc-spurs
Apr 5th, 2011, 06:16 AM
If Empress gets it together period. She's gonna fuck all three of them up.

Oh my, I read this as 'If Empress gets her period'. :tape::tape: I think I've been conditioned to think of that when I think of the Empress.

Monzanator
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Petko is a nice girl, unlike that thing who doesnt have the results this year to back up being a bitch.

This year alone is already better then whole last one combined ;) Besides, her career didn't start in 2009 :cool:

Nico_E
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:52 PM
haha i like this Ferg, "that thing" :D

Nico_E
Apr 5th, 2011, 05:04 PM
She shouldnt be nice to bitter bully bitches like Sharapova though. But I suppose at least she tried.that is the point

when has Sharapova ever shown any nice attitude or comments towards any other player (bar herself) in all the years, never. cold detached self-absorbed princess.

how she has fans, well.... only says what kind of individuals they are.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 5th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Remember you are talking about bitter life-less posters who have nothing better to do than hate. And Maria has always been a target for losers and the mentally deficient. :shrug:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

jacobruiz
Apr 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Pardon me? Show me a post of mine to back that up please.

Vikapower
Apr 5th, 2011, 08:34 PM
:lol: You want to see FEAR?! Go re-watch '05 Oz open SF when Maria has to hit the second serve on the 3rd mp. THAT's fear!

You yourself admit and wasn't only that serve... the BH long, the FH in the net etc... that's not fear but just blatant unwillingness to beat Rena for whatever reasons... plenty of players love to suck the american by making statements like she's the greatest, the greatest athlete of the last X yrs. etc... her way of sucking Rena is by surrendering before the match has even yet started... she doesn't make statements like Kimmie does off-court but on-court with her game.

Oh the greatest of Russia now?! Say so from the beginning no...greatest Russian ever yes.
:rolls: She's the greatest player of Russia but also on of the greatest player overall... by stating the second I advance myself a bit because for sure she's one of the chosen to approximately win 10 to 14 majors beyond her talent but also of different external factors... the long term side effects of her career threatening injury (such as loss of confidence, loss of rhythm...) has denied her a good bit from 2008 but hope has arrived again seemingly...

Then why are u comparing her with Serena all the time? Serena ain't Russian..:shrug:
Greats compare between greats moreover it seems to me that they are rivals, no !??.

Just accept it: Maria's just a blonde version of Davenport. Nothing more.
Who is only just 23 and plenty of future. ;)

tea
Apr 5th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Didn't want to say anything on topic, but as it is so alive so far... I think it wasn't necessary of Maria bringing up that dance. She isn't like a player without on-court habits to mock the others. It was a sarcasm, and a funny one, but a caustic at the same time, which not suits her at all!

lefty24
Apr 5th, 2011, 08:46 PM
that is the point

when has Sharapova ever shown any nice attitude or comments towards any other player (bar herself) in all the years, never. cold detached self-absorbed princess.

how she has fans, well.... only says what kind of individuals they are.

She almost always praises players after she loses, and even when she wins. I'm not sure, but I think there was a recent interview were she was greatly praising Serena. You obviously don't follow her, so how would you know whether she says nice comments to other players.
Also, I need to tell you something big, you might need to sit down for this...
Sveta and Maria...

are kind of friends. :eek:

Mary Cherry.
Apr 5th, 2011, 08:54 PM

Okay.

Sp!ffy
Apr 5th, 2011, 09:17 PM
from an article of the German sports news agency SID

It took this bitch that long to realize that she's dumb?

Ferg
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Maria still smarting over the thrashing in Melbourne. :hug: Poor girl.

jacobruiz
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Okay.

Excuse, but I have never hated on these girls, the TENNIS PLAYERS. Some of the morons who sit behind their computers spewing bullshit, well, perhaps once in a great while.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Excuse, but I have never hated on these girls, the TENNIS PLAYERS. Some of the morons who sit behind their computers spewing bullshit, well, perhaps once in a great while.

You can't talk about posters doing nothing but "hate" and then call them mentally deficient, bitter, life-less morons. Those are some pretty hateful adjectives to use.

bandabou
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:24 PM
You yourself admit and wasn't only that serve... the BH long, the FH in the net etc... that's not fear but just blatant unwillingness to beat Rena for whatever reasons... plenty of players love to suck the american by making statements like she's the greatest, the greatest athlete of the last X yrs. etc... her way of sucking Rena is by surrendering before the match has even yet started... she doesn't make statements like Kimmie does off-court but on-court with her game.

:rolls: She's the greatest player of Russia but also on of the greatest player overall... by stating the second I advance myself a bit because for sure she's one of the chosen to approximately win 10 to 14 majors beyond her talent but also of different external factors... the long term side effects of her career threatening injury (such as loss of confidence, loss of rhythm...) has denied her a good bit from 2008 but hope has arrived again seemingly...

Greats compare between greats moreover it seems to me that they are rivals, no !??.

Who is only just 23 and plenty of future. ;)

:lol: Of course..Masha's so nice. No my friend..FEAR does make you do the craziest things. Just accept it.

:spit: What? You expect Maria to win 10 to 14 more majors?! :unsure::facepalm: Hmmm...well since even in her best days, Maria was winning a major every two year...so you would expect her to play in her mid-40'ies and still be winning?
Besides..how can you say hope is coming? when she got totally destroyed by Vika?

Rivals?! Serena has NO rivals, only pretenders who after scoring two wins here and there, think they can hang with Serena..only to quickly and painfully get put in their place. ;)

Indeed..and not a bright one if she can't learn to beat the Azarenka's and Caro's of this world.

Serenita
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:26 PM

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Okay.

You can't talk about posters doing nothing but "hate" and then call them mentally deficient, bitter, life-less morons. Those are some pretty hateful adjectives to use.

Don't you just love TF. :lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Maria still smarting over the thrashing in Melbourne. :hug: Poor girl.

:hysteric: That was ever all what she said was about to begin with....sour grapes.

jacobruiz
Apr 5th, 2011, 11:11 PM

Fine. If you can not understand the difference between hating for no good reason and criticising those who do then there is nothing more to say.

Mary Cherry.
Apr 5th, 2011, 11:17 PM
"Mentally deficient loser" is just a criticism? Really? Please don't tell me you think it's constructive criticism too :unsure:

Vikapower
Apr 6th, 2011, 12:23 AM
:lol: Of course..Masha's so nice. No my friend..FEAR does make you do the craziest things. Just accept it.
Rena just has an incredibly freaking high level of luck... this is just what YOU need to cope with fellow Rena fan... ;) luck that girls aren't as good as they are when they don't play her... just blatantly choking every time (Petra - Li Na in Wim 2010, Lindsey in USO 2002, Petrova in AO 2007, Maria in AO 2005, Vee from 2002 to 2003, Kimmie in 1rst career, Safina in AO 2010 etc...)... Just that stupid eagerness of creating a respect that has no place to be to a player who does really not care nothing about them !!

Put any great in the "Rena slam" period like Justine (2007) or Maria (2004) and 'Rena slam'-thing just becomes as irrelevant as it can be... Maria doesn't fear Rena it just happens that her game just mysteriously takes holes when she needs it the most... she knows she's vastly superior in every ways, relaxes and lets Rena slip away with the thing... it's like as if her incredible humbleness just does not allow her to scalp Rena as persistently as she would have done if different.

:spit: What? You expect Maria to win 10 to 14 more majors?! :unsure::facepalm: Hmmm...well since even in her best days, Maria was winning a major every two year...so you would expect her to play in her mid-40'ies and still be winning?
In Maria's best days there was Justine, Kimmie, Vee the underachiever, Mauresmo etc... each girls denied Maria at least 1 major back then now in the actual tour no one can do as similar supposing Maria is at her best... what's you point ?? ROFL !!

Besides..how can you say hope is coming? when she got totally destroyed by Vika?
Vika is an up-rising future multi-slam superstar who won the SE Miami 5th slam 2 times... so according to you it's a shame to lose to her now !!?? Sometimes ago she was losing to KDK in the first round of a P5 now she has lost to one of the most promising youngster, it hurts you that she has progressed as such in her come back... and in some other future weeks she'll be Djokovic(h)ing the tour in all humbleness but still stays that your different logics has no head nor tail !! :lol:

Rivals?! Serena has NO rivals, only pretenders who after scoring two wins here and there, think they can hang with Serena..only to quickly and painfully get put in their place. ;)
You're really a Rena fanatic it's crazy !!! :lol: When Justine was destroying invincible Rena in 2007... 3 times in a row what was your speech back then !!?? :lol: You seem to forget very fast who was the master of the master... and this is exactly the treatment she'd have gotten like Justine has had (6-4 6-0 and there was certainly more to had come) if she had the courage to present herself to Maria at absolute best in start 2008... the opportunist just waited couple months for Charleston when suddenly sensing the injury to claim another infamous Rena-like win...

As brilliant as she can be, opportunist, there will be a time for payment and it'll come very fast if not in a couple of months, mark it.

Monzanator
Apr 6th, 2011, 04:43 AM

Indeed..and not a bright one if she can't learn to beat the Azarenka's and Caro's of this world.

Excuse me, but who did Azarenka beat in Miami final in 2009? :confused:

Smitten
Apr 6th, 2011, 04:43 AM
:bigcry: It's so much.

bandabou
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Excuse me, but who did Azarenka beat in Miami final in 2009? :confused:

Nice try..but last saturday wasn't the first time Maria lost to Azarenka...isn't it like 3rd or 4th time already?

bandabou
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Rena just has an incredibly freaking high level of luck... this is just what YOU need to cope with fellow Rena fan... ;) luck that girls aren't as good as they are when they don't play her... just blatantly choking every time (Petra - Li Na in Wim 2010, Lindsey in USO 2002, Petrova in AO 2007, Maria in AO 2005, Vee from 2002 to 2003, Kimmie in 1rst career, Safina in AO 2010 etc...)... Just that stupid eagerness of creating a respect that has no place to be to a player who does really not care nothing about them !!

Put any great in the "Rena slam" period like Justine (2007) or Maria (2004) and 'Rena slam'-thing just becomes as irrelevant as it can be... Maria doesn't fear Rena it just happens that her game just mysteriously takes holes when she needs it the most... she knows she's vastly superior in every ways, relaxes and lets Rena slip away with the thing... it's like as if her incredible humbleness just does not allow her to scalp Rena as persistently as she would have done if different.

In Maria's best days there was Justine, Kimmie, Vee the underachiever, Mauresmo etc... each girls denied Maria at least 1 major back then now in the actual tour no one can do as similar supposing Maria is at her best... what's you point ?? ROFL !!

Vika is an up-rising future multi-slam superstar who won the SE Miami 5th slam 2 times... so according to you it's a shame to lose to her now !!?? Sometimes ago she was losing to KDK in the first round of a P5 now she has lost to one of the most promising youngster, it hurts you that she has progressed as such in her come back... and in some other future weeks she'll be Djokovic(h)ing the tour in all humbleness but still stays that your different logics has no head nor tail !! :lol:

You're really a Rena fanatic it's crazy !!! :lol: When Justine was destroying invincible Rena in 2007... 3 times in a row what was your speech back then !!?? :lol: You seem to forget very fast who was the master of the master... and this is exactly the treatment she'd have gotten like Justine has had (6-4 6-0 and there was certainly more to had come) if she had the courage to present herself to Maria at absolute best in start 2008... the opportunist just waited couple months for Charleston when suddenly sensing the injury to claim another infamous Rena-like win...

As brilliant as she can be, opportunist, there will be a time for payment and it'll come very fast if not in a couple of months, mark it.

Hey, you know what they say about luck? There's NO SUCH thing as luck...we MAKE our own luck and kudos for Serena for doing whatever it is/was she does/did to these girls for them to be so nice to her. :lol:

:haha: Ah pleaseee..stop talking about Maria already. How many 6-1 6-1 and 6-2 6-0 beatings must a girl receive before enough is enough? Juju? Good challenge..but Serena beat her in '07, so it ain't like Serena doesn't know how to beat her.

Indeed....and nowadays with the tour being what it is, Maria can't even advance past the 4th round and is suspectible to lose to any Oudin, Radwasnka or dancing Petko of this world. :shrug:

Nahh man, Maria's cool. I just tell what it's front of us, not what I wanna see like you.
Time will tell. Sure will give the tour some credibility.

Hey..it's the way the world is. Serena was destroying Maria, Juju had Serena's number for a while..but then that didn't last long as Serena quickly found a way to beat Juju again in '08 and even in their last match. Masha? 7 years and counting for her to figure out how to beat Serena again and still no do?!...:help: :lol:

It's been 7 long years..I know. :lol:

The Last Unicorn
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
IMHO she should rather have thanked Petkovic for having removed the obstacles named Wozniacki and Jankovic from her path to the finals...

Monzanator
Apr 6th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Nice try..but last saturday wasn't the first time Maria lost to Azarenka...isn't it like 3rd or 4th time already?

Third time after Moscow 2007 and Stanford 2010 :) Mind you, Maria never played Moscow again after 2007 :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM

are the mods sure this isn't a spam bot :sobbing:

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:19 PM

blah blah blah blah blah blah........

doomsday
Apr 6th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hey..it's the way the world is. Serena was destroying Maria, Juju had Serena's number for a while..but then that didn't last long as Serena quickly found a way to beat Juju again in '08 and even in their last match. Masha? 7 years and counting for her to figure out how to beat Serena again and still no do?!...:help: :lol:

Why help? Is Serena the best at her best or not? This part doesn't make me feel really bad because everytime Maria bring the best out of Serena and still it's not easy for Serena either!
Serena(no matter her form) can up her level and sometimes reach her peak there isn't much anyone can do when Serena is at her best and still there were pretty tough battles between the two of them, battles Maria should have won but at the end Serena prevailed mentally.

tkutsaar
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I think there is an alarming aspect to Maria’s remarks that should bother her fans. Whatever one thinks of the merits or demerits of the Petko dance it should not be a factor in her opponents’ (i.e. Petkovic’s opps) mind set. We are talking about professional tennis where vast sums of monies are at stake. Gamesmanship and whatever advantage some players may exert come with the territory. If you cannot cope you are toast.

Maria’s remarks may be witty but if her fans are smug about her utterance as sweet payback they should look at the big picture. The clear cut inference can be drawn that Maria is bothered by the Petko dance. If Andrea is totally Machiavellian, she sure can take advantage. BTW that video describing her encounter with Anastasia Rodionova suggests that Andrea just might be. The next time they meet Andrea could say to Maria:

“As you know I no longer do my dance but just for you I will make an exception. I have new steps to show you.”

If she were to actually say that to Maria just before the match, I doubt that Maria would win more than two games.

Apoleb
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Maria probably thinks that this dance thing was obnoxious and stupid, and she has a point. It's not fun to see someone dancing in front of you right after beating you in a tough match.

Vikapower
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Hey, you know what they say about luck? There's NO SUCH thing as luck...we MAKE our own luck and kudos for Serena for doing whatever it is/was she does/did to these girls for them to be so nice to her. :lol:

Rena has won her majors at all cost but fairplay... by skipping the WTA tour and it's events, by playing crap when she engages in them... Fair enough... it has been tolerated by the WTA instances itself so my rants are useless shall I guess.

Juju? Good challenge...but Serena beat her in '07, so it ain't like Serena doesn't know how to beat her.

Always excuses...

> Miami 2007 Rena def. 0-6 7-5 6-3
> RG 2007 Justine def. 6-4 6-3
> Wim 2007 Justine def. 6-4 3-6 6-3
> USO 2007 Justine def. 7-6(3) 6-1

According to Rena the world's first enlightment source "Only the majors counts" (e.g. rewatch the issue vs. Safina) in other words anything outside the sacred majors are useless...

As Rena's disciple you should enforce your credibility more by at least following her principles in your arguments better. :lol: A friendly advice.

:spit: Justine was washed up in 2008 !!! :lol: How in the world is bringing her up from there relevant !!? Justine 2010-11 was a complete mess...

:facepalm: Where was Rena in 2006 and 2008, huh !!? Hiding trying to figure out a way to beat the master !!? Your 7yrs. thing is just one of these foundless arguments to integrate Rena between the mix of the greats.

Matt01
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Maria probably thinks that this dance thing was obnoxious and stupid, and she has a point. It's not fun to see someone dancing in front of you right after beating you in a tough match.

Petkovic doesn't dance "in front of" her opponent. And how is that different fom Pova sending fake kisses to the audience after her wins?

madmax
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Petkovic doesn't dance "in front of" her opponent. And how is that different fom Pova sending fake kisses to the audience after her wins?

what are you to decide if those kisses are fake or not? Maybe, just maybe she's genuinely happy to win her match and wants to congratulate the audience for their support?

Nico_E
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:00 PM
remember sharapova's face after Serena humiliated her ass in 2007 AO Final.. those sly out of the corner of her eye looks :lol:

Nico_E
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Also, I need to tell you something big, you might need to sit down for this...
Sveta and Maria...

are kind of friends. :eek:bull

when Maria decides to play Fed Cup (once every 4 years so she can get into Olympics) she has to sit at her own dinner table i've heard, sit there with her cold as Ice queen ass face and American loser accent

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Rena has won her majors at all cost but fairplay... by skipping the WTA tour and it's events, by playing crap when she engages in them... Fair enough... it has been tolerated by the WTA instances itself so my rants are useless shall I guess.

What !!? :spit: Between 2004 and 2010 - record : 6-1 6-1 W/L : 8-1 / 6-2 6-0 W/L : 6-0.

As for her match up with Rena, yes, AO 2007 and Miami 2007... one of her worst matches of that year... and what exactly ?? ROFL !!!

Always excuses...

According to Rena the world's first enlightment source "Only the majors counts" (e.g. rewatch the issue vs. Safina) in other words anything outside the sacred majors are useless...

As Rena's disciple you should enforce your credibility more by at least following her principles in your arguments better. :lol: A friendly advice.

:spit: Justine was washed up in 2008 !!! :lol: How in the world is bringing her up from there relevant !!? Justine 2010-11 was a complete mess...

:facepalm: Where was Rena in 2006 and 2008, huh !!? Hiding trying to figure out a way to beat the master !!? Your 7yrs. thing is just one of these foundless arguments to integrate Rena between the mix of the greats.

If Justine was washed up in 2008, then that invalidates Maria's win over her too at the AO. Cheerio! :wavey:

The fact you use her win over Justine as praise for Maria but use it to put down Serena, is all anyone needs to know about you and your logic.

Matt01
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:17 PM
what are you to decide if those kisses are fake or not? Maybe, just maybe she's genuinely happy to win her match and wants to congratulate the audience for their support?

Why didn't you simply answer the question?

Matt01
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:17 PM
bull

when Maria decides to play Fed Cup (once every 4 years so she can get into Olympics) she has to sit at her own dinner table i've heard, sit there with her cold as Ice queen ass face and American loser accent

:spit:

Vikapower
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
If Justine was washed up in 2008, then that invalidates Maria's win over her too at the AO. Cheerio! :wavey:

The fact you use her win over Justine as praise for Maria but use it to put down Serena, is all anyone needs to know about you and your logic.

:spit: ROFL !! No. You missed something...

Serena just simply took adv. of the psychological trauma the master had inflicted to the belgian couple months ago to get the easy win... Justine in Miami 2008 just wasn't herself... slow, unmotivated, hurt, depressed... beyond her incredible 2007... Maria was one of the cause in many ways.

Now I'm sure that Serena start 2008 would have never defeated Justine AO 2008 1/4... but hey, Rena is an artist at getting her rivals when they're at their lowest (choke, slump, injured or coming from injuries etc...) it's also part of the game... no probs. ;)

Rena's win is effectively invalidated now please help me convince Bandabou. Thanks. :yeah:

tkutsaar
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM

But that is entirely my point. As a player in general and an opponent of Petkovic in particular, you should not advertise to the world that you are bothered by the dance. You are admitting to the world but more importantly you are admitting to other players that your mental state is fragile. Even worse your mental state is fragile if you let the Petko dance bother you.

Since every player has to lose on occasion how you handle a loss mentally is very important. Of course no one knows what exactly goes on in another person’s mind, but you do get a clue from body language and what they say. The following example I think is classic case of how to handle a loss properly:

In the 1986 USO semi final it was Steffi against Martina. Steffi was seventeen and had won her first title that year in the tournament that corresponds to this week’s Charleston. Martina was twenty-nine at the top of her game and no doubt the most formidable player. The match was very close won by Martina on a third set tiebreaker. Steffi had two or three match points in that tiebreaker which Martina had to fight off.

The subsequent press conference was an object lesson. Martina crowed about her victory and gave the impression that she considered the match never to be in doubt. When asked if she was nervous facing the match points, Martina cavalierly dismissed the danger by pointing out all the match points against were on her serve so she had no concern. It was a remarkable display of bravado for one who had won the match by the skinniest of margins; but no doubt that confidence was what made her a great champion.

When Steffi was asked about the match and being privy to Martina’s reaction, Steffi merely commented: “I’ll just have to play better next time.” That reaction is what made me a Steffi fan unequivocally. Lot of players in her shoes would have bemoaned the fate of having come so close to beating a tennis legend when one is an upstart. It shows the mental strength Steffi had to have had to shake off such a tough loss. Hindsight is 20-20 of course but still that was a major clue at the time to discern that Steffi was going to be a champion and not a flash in the pan like say for example Pam Shriver.

So my whole point is that these remarks betray weakness in Maria’s mental make-up and this weakness unless corrected will prevent her from reaching the heights she had previously attained.

doomsday
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:36 PM

How can you know if her kisses are fake:lol: anyway Petkovic's dance(if we can name that a dance) is annoying and useless.

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:42 PM
:spit: ROFL !! No. You missed something... The correction Justine got in AO 2008 is one of the direct cause of her decline then after that match...
Serena just simply took adv. of the psychological trauma the master had inflicted to the belgian couple months ago to get the easy win... Justine in Miami 2008 just wasn't herself... slow, unmotivated, hurt, depressed... beyond her incredible 2007...

Now I'm sure that Serena start 2008 would have never defeated Justine AO 2008 1/4... but hey, Rena is an artist at getting her rivals when they're at their lowest (choke, slump, injured or coming from injuries etc...) it's also part of the game... no probs. ;)

Oh, how convenient.

Convenience seems to be interlinked with your rationale.

Justine wasn't herself in that AO. You really think she was playing her 07 form in that AO match. :lol: Really?

And it doesnt matter whether you think Serena 08 would have lost to Justine AO 08, she beat her two years later anyway where it really counts for something.

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:42 PM
How can you know if her kisses are fake:lol: anyway Petkovic's dance(if we can name that a dance) is annoying and useless.

Well what uses do Maria's kisses have then?

Matt01
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:50 PM
How can you know if her kisses are fake:lol:

I've seen her do it at RG, therefore I know it.

Craig.
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:55 PM

I thought you were done trolling?

Apoleb
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:57 PM
But that is entirely my point. As a player in general and an opponent of Petkovic in particular, you should not advertise to the world that you are bothered by the dance. You are admitting to the world but more importantly you are admitting to other players that your mental state is fragile. Even worse your mental state is fragile if you let the Petko dance bother you.

Since every player has to lose on occasion how you handle a loss mentally is very important. Of course no one knows what exactly goes on in another person’s mind, but you do get a clue from body language and what they say. The following example I think is classic case of how to handle a loss properly:

In the 1986 USO semi final it was Steffi against Martina. Steffi was seventeen and had won her first title that year in the tournament that corresponds to this week’s Charleston. Martina was twenty-nine at the top of her game and no doubt the most formidable player. The match was very close won by Martina on a third set tiebreaker. Steffi had two or three match points in that tiebreaker which Martina had to fight off.

The subsequent press conference was an object lesson. Martina crowed about her victory and gave the impression that she considered the match never to be in doubt. When asked if she was nervous facing the match points, Martina cavalierly dismissed the danger by pointing out all the match points against were on her serve so she had no concern. It was a remarkable display of bravado for one who had won the match by the skinniest of margins; but no doubt that confidence was what made her a great champion.

When Steffi was asked about the match and being privy to Martina’s reaction, Steffi merely commented: “I’ll just have to play better next time.” That reaction is what made me a Steffi fan unequivocally. Lot of players in her shoes would have bemoaned the fate of having come so close to beating a tennis legend when one is an upstart. It shows the mental strength Steffi had to have had to shake off such a tough loss. Hindsight is 20-20 of course but still that was a major clue at the time to discern that Steffi was going to be a champion and not a flash in the pan like say for example Pam Shriver.

So my whole point is that these remarks betray weakness in Maria’s mental make-up and this weakness unless corrected will prevent her from reaching the heights she had previously attained.

In a nutshell, Maria can think of Petko's dance as stupid and in bad taste without being specifically enraged by it. I'm pretty sure it gave her extra-motivation.

Vikapower
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Oh, how convenient.

Justine wasn't herself in that AO. You really think she was playing her 07 form in that AO match. :lol: Really?

:rolls: Are you serious...!? :lol: Justine hadn't played a bad match... and one of the exchanges is symptomatic of that when Maria hit a half volley dropper, Justine after having defended her life came from the stands and still was able to put a racket on the ball with interest... Justine was good... her legs were good... she had sufficient game to dispatch anybody not called Maria.

Remember also how she came back from behind to *4-5 and couldn't hold serve so she was pretty damn in the match... :lol: You had nothing of these in Miami 2008... no doubt Maria beat the better Justine in 2008.

Serena beat a nobody... an errant ghost who didn't know what, where, how... ;)

Matt01
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I thought you were done trolling?

I though so were you?

Seriously, when you tell an audience nasty words and then throw kisses into the audience while you are getting booed, then it's fake.

GreenGrass
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:12 PM
IMHO she should rather have thanked Petkovic for having removed the obstacles named Wozniacki and Jankovic from her path to the finals...

I know right?

She wouldnt have even played in the finals if she had to play Caro or Jelena :p, so she better shut up :rolleyes:

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:15 PM
:rolls: Are you serious...!? :lol: Justine hadn't played a bad match... and one of the exchanges is symptomatic of that when Maria hit a half volley dropper, Justine after having defended her life came from the stands and still was able to put a racket on the ball with interest... Justine was good... her legs were good... she had sufficient game to dispatch anybody not called Maria.

Remember also how she came back from behind to *4-5 and couldn't hold serve so she was pretty damn in the match... :lol: You had nothing of these in Miami 2008... no doubt Maria beat the better Justine in 2008.

Serena beat a nobody... an errant ghost who didn't know what, where, how... ;)

Justine physically was good but mentally she wasn't the same player.

And you have to be mentally incompetent if you can't see that.

In any case, Maria 08 was a good player and that's why I was happy Serena beat her even at Marias supposed "peak".

Vikapower
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM
^^ Which Maria 2008 you're speaking about !!? :scratch:

And it doesnt matter whether you think Serena 08 would have lost to Justine AO 08, she beat her two years later anyway where it really counts for something.

Yes it does matter...!! You're a Vee fan !!? When Piron beat Vee in London 2010 doesn't it matter that the Bulgarian destroyed a very deflated version of Vee !!? Especially when she (Piron) has never confirmed then after... so it also matters which Justine too.

If you believe peak Vee would lost to peak Piron so then I advise you to question ASAP your engagement towards her before Rena and/or Vee fans senses your hypocrisy to reject you most probably to Vika : The next muti-slam champ. :p

azdaja
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Petkovic doesn't dance "in front of" her opponent.
exactly. she dances in front of the crowd who want to see her doing just that.

people who believe that a player has no right to celebrate their wins are just :o again, as long as it is not in your face or disrespectable it's all fine. some people need to learn to lose with dignity, really.

doomsday
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Well what uses do Maria's kisses have then?

It's a way to thank crowd because there are actually people who care about her in this same crowd. But considering you are a WS fan I can understand your rejection towards every crowd.;)

Like I said there are always people who are rooting for her and she knows it. Those kisses are for them.

I though so were you?

Seriously, when you tell an audience nasty words and then throw kisses into the audience while you are getting booed, then it's fake.

Not all the audience were booing her, only bunch of jackass and trust me I know what I'm talking about. Maria will always have support on her side everywhere in the wolrd and she knows it. She deserve to be respected for what she achieved for the sport.

doomsday
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Justine physically was good but mentally she wasn't the same player.

And you have to be mentally incompetent if you can't see that.

In any case, Maria 08 was a good player and that's why I was happy Serena beat her even at Marias supposed "peak".

It was on clay though.

debby
Apr 6th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Oh, how convenient.

When Justines 08 loses to Serena 08, she is not herself at all.
When Justine 08 loses to Sharapova 08, she was at her peak.

Gosh, you are so dumb for not understanding Vikapower's logic ! ;)

doomsday
Apr 6th, 2011, 09:49 PM
When Justines 08 loses to Serena 08, she is not herself at all.
When Justine 08 loses to Sharapova 08, she was at her peak.

Gosh, you are so dumb for not understanding Vikapower's logic ! ;)

That's so NOT what he said.:lol:
Justine wasn't at her peak in early 2008 but definitely tough to beat, Maria ended her streak with an amazing style Justine had already many doubts in 2008(physically and mentally) and the loss to Maria definitely killed her.
Even though she was playing badly in 2008 she won Sydney beating Kuz and Ivanovic on her way.
Let's just say Miami 2008 happened mostly because of OZ 2008, Henin was already "dead" against Serena.

bandabou
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:12 PM

Always excuses...

:haha: :rolls: What's this for idiocy? How can Serena coming into majors with barely any match-play be an advantage? Ever heard of thing called: rust?! :lol: You're amazing.. Hey 13 majors and counting, so the Bali's and Acapulcos really can cry Serena a river.

:lol: Ok..as you wish. So Serena beat Maria at the majors and got beaten by Henin. Cool.

Oh! So when Masha beat anybody...it's PEAK Serena, PEAK Juju..but when Serena beats Masha, Juju..all of sudden they're washed up? Hmmmm...must be Serena's luck, huh?! :rolls: I think somebody just didn't watch Serena of '02-'03 and forgot how good she really is. When Serena plays she doesn't need for her opponents to suck or be in 'slump' to win and tired already of you implying this all the time.

Outcome of the match is ALWAYS and ONLY in Serena's hands, specially when playing Sharapova..who's just another Davenport-clone..and look at the h2h between Davenport vs Serena what Serena does with players like that.

So in that light..Maria should be happy and glad that Serena wasn't there in '06 and in '08, instead of pondering why Serena wasn't there or where Serena was. Weren't the spankings of '05 and '07 enough? The ones after '08?!

bandabou
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Justine wasn't at her peak in early 2008 but definitely tough to beat, Maria ended her streak with an amazing style Justine had already many doubts in 2008(physically and mentally) and the loss to Maria definitely killed her.
Even though she was playing badly in 2008 she won Sydney beating Kuz and Ivanovic on her way.
Let's just say Miami 2008 happened mostly because of OZ 2008, Henin was already "dead" against Serena.

And...so?! Serena beat Maria too a couple of weeks later, no? Ohhhh wait..the shoulder. Yep, I forgot..:lol:
You guys are priceless!

madmax
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:21 PM
And...so?! Serena beat Maria too a couple of weeks later, no? Ohhhh wait..the shoulder. Yep, I forgot..:lol:
You guys are priceless!

are you actually saying that Maria wasn't injured then and she didn't win AO while taking cortizone shots to ease the pain? Maybe you have some nice counter-information to share with us - so please, don't be shy...

bandabou
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM
are you actually saying that Maria wasn't injured then and she didn't win AO while taking cortizone shots to ease the pain? Maybe you have some nice counter-information to share with us - so please, don't be shy...

I thought that was in '07 oz open? When she was fine till she got spanked in the final.
Then she destroys the whole field in '08..PEAK Masha's back, then she loses to Serena..oh wait, the shoulder, the pain! :lol:

madmax
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I thought that was in '07 oz open? When she was fine till she got spanked in the final.
Then she destroys the whole field in '08..PEAK Masha's back, then she loses to Serena..oh wait, the shoulder, the pain! :lol:

wait wait, so now you are backtracking...
You are saying we Maria fans are making an excuse when she loses a match, yet you refuse to give her a credit for fighting through the pain and winning 08 AO in style. So is her effort worth anything in your book or she simply "wasn't injured" and we her fans are just making those shoulder issues up?

brickhousesupporter
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:29 PM
This thread is too much........

Vikapower
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:34 PM
You guys are priceless!
Why are you constantly trying to deny facts !!? :rolls: Maria skipped Miami because of injury and went directly to Charleston where ok she got some matches but just wasn't good enough serve-wise... she had completely lost her rhythm and all.

Peak Maria goes from AO to end IW... from Miami to RG her shoulder was done so nothing in period shoulder is relevant from my point.

:haha: :rolls: What's this for idiocy? How can Serena coming into majors with barely any match-play be an advantage? Ever heard of thing called: rust?! :lol:

;) Wim 2010 is the last major where Rena was complete crap and still won... AO 2007 she was unseeded, done, slumping, rusty etc... she had plenty of luck and won... there's not one major Rena has won convincingly over the past 5 to 6 years.

Oh! So when Masha beat anybody...it's PEAK Serena, PEAK Juju..but when Serena beats Masha, Juju..all of sudden they're washed up? Hmmmm...must be Serena's luck, huh?! :rolls:

What !!? :lol: Maria didn't beat peak Justine... you clearly misunderstood... Maria beat a very good Justine who'd have crushed anybody not coming from Siberia.

That destruction to Pova just crushed all what was left of peak Justine... Rena just simply had to pick up the empty body.

I think somebody just didn't watch Serena of '02-'03 and forgot how good she really is. When Serena plays she doesn't need for her opponents to suck or be in 'slump' to win and tired already of you implying this all the time.

Come on even a 5yr. old knows that field 2002-03 was weak... that period was an in between one... the end of the Capriaties... the premices of the belgians (middle-end 2002-2004) followed by the russians (2004-maybe 2009)... Facts why Rena hasn't been abled to repeat the "Rena slam" !?

Even a child could have dominated young Justine/Kimmie, a depressing Davenport who had in other things splited with her coach... had confidence issues [...] and any great could have destroyed Vee who suddenly could only win 1 set :help: in her 4 last finals (2002-2003). :help:

So in that light..Maria should be happy and glad that Serena wasn't there in '06 and in '08, instead of pondering why Serena wasn't there or where Serena was. Weren't the spankings of '05 and '07 enough? The ones after '08?!

Are you conscient that 2008 Pova >>>> 2005, 2006 !!?? :lol: AO 2008 and BTW YEC 2007 too were the highest level of tennis ever displayed by a girl in history... there's just no possible comparisions... Rena has never ever faced that Maria and she doesn't want to !!

ROFL !!! Yes, finally. :lol:

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Why are you constantly trying to deny facts !!? :rolls: Maria skipped Miami because of injury and went directly to Charleston where ok she got some matches but just wasn't good enough serve-wise... she had completely lost her rhythm and all.

Peak Maria goes from AO to end IW... from Miami to RG her shoulder was done so nothing in period shoulder is relevant from my point.

;) Wim 2010 is the last major where Rena was complete crap and still won... AO 2007 she was unseeded, done, slumping, rusty etc... she had plenty of luck and won... there's not one major Rena has won convincingly over the past 5 to 6 years.

What !!? :lol: Maria didn't beat peak Justine... you clearly misunderstood... Maria beat a very good Justine who'd have crushed anybody not coming from Siberia.

That destruction to Pova just crushed all what was left of peak Justine... Rena just simply had to pick up the empty body.

Come on even a 5yr. old knows that field 2002-03 was weak... that period was an in between one... the end of the Capriaties... the premices of the belgians (middle-end 2002-2004) followed by the russians (2004-maybe 2009)... Facts why Rena hasn't been abled to repeat the "Rena slam" !?

Even a child could have dominated young Justine/Kimmie, a depressing Davenport who had in other things splited with her coach... had confidence issues [...] and any great could have destroyed Vee who suddenly could only win 1 set :help: in her 4 last finals (2002-2003). :help:

Are you conscient that 2008 Pova >>>> 2005, 2006 !!?? :lol: AO 2008 and BTW YEC 2007 too were the highest level of tennis ever displayed by a girl in history... there's just no possible comparisions... Rena has never ever faced that Maria and she doesn't want to !!

So so funny that you're discrediting ALL of Serena's 13 slams.

I wonder what one can say about Maria's lesser three. I wonder why she couldnt repeat her AO, Wimbledon, or US Open victories? Must have been a weak field that had confidence issues. :lol:

AcesHigh
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM

Um..no. Justine was already showing signs in fall of 2007. That match against Sharapova at YEC was quite ... ugly

brickhousesupporter
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:56 PM

I should not have to correct you on this, but Maria did not skip Miami and go directly to Charleston, she played and won a small green clay court tournament "Bausch & Lomb Championships (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bausch_%26_Lomb_Championships)" right before Charleston. She was in fine form heading into Charleston. If you as a fan don't know these details about Maria, how can we believe anything you have to say about Serena.

Smitten
Apr 7th, 2011, 12:10 AM
I feel sorry for people who actually get sucked into vikapower and try to offer serious rebuttals.

Vikapower
Apr 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
So so funny that you're discrediting ALL of Serena's 13 slams.

I wonder what one can say about Maria's lesser three. I wonder why she couldnt repeat her AO, Wimbledon, or US Open victories? Must have been a weak field that had confidence issues. :lol:

I don't descredit all Rena's slams... to be clear RG, Wim, USO 2002, AO 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, Wim 2010... 8 of 13... too much luck, brain-cramps, chokes, opponents injured, miracles, unresolved mysteries (e.g. The Li Na case in Wim 2010)... when she was for some vastly dominated and out of it... I can't...

I should not have to correct you on this, but Maria did not skip Miami and go directly to Charleston, she played and won a small green clay court tournament "Bausch & Lomb Championships (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bausch_%26_Lomb_Championships)" right before Charleston. She was in fine form heading into Charleston. If you as a fan don't know these details about Maria, how can we believe anything you have to say about Serena.

Yes ok I fogot that event where she defeated Cibul in a quite ugly match... - "fine form" is relative because her game wasn't as fluent as it was in the start... she clearly struggled in that event... 2 3-setters and a very so-so 1rst set who could have gone either way against Cibul...

As for Rena there's no need to believe ME specifically just take matches of her on yourself to realize how worthless many of her opponents were... Prime Fed was undisputable... Prime Rena (2002-2003) was a comedy no field, end of the Capriaties, Justine/Kimmie still kids, Lindsey struggling with her game and confidence, clueless sister...

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:14 AM
This thread is too much........

not even you can handle this brick :lol:

brickhousesupporter
Apr 7th, 2011, 01:56 AM
not even you can handle this brick :lol:
You know I come here for the foolishness, but Vikapower is doing way too much in this thread (.....)

gc-spurs
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:19 AM
I feel sorry for people who actually get sucked into vikapower and try to offer serious rebuttals.

Vikapower is amazing! Like a venus fly trap!
This thread is amazing too... when was the last time Petkovic was mentioned? ;)

thegreendestiny
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:00 AM
This thread is still alive :confused:

Someone bury it already. :o

Alejandrawrrr
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Yeah, should've been locked a long time ago.

lefty24
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:08 AM
This thread is a classic example of TF at its finest.

*Nefertiti*
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:18 AM
The thread just keeps going on and on http://www.r1000r.com/Smiles/smiles/15/25083fb2dfb9e043c2097b5bcbaed580.gif (http://www.r1000r.com)

bandabou
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:43 AM
wait wait, so now you are backtracking...
You are saying we Maria fans are making an excuse when she loses a match, yet you refuse to give her a credit for fighting through the pain and winning 08 AO in style. So is her effort worth anything in your book or she simply "wasn't injured" and we her fans are just making those shoulder issues up?

You tell me...it's either both or none. Can't go crying in ' 07 oz open oh the shoulder the shoulder and then next year: ah Masha's back.

bandabou
Apr 7th, 2011, 11:47 AM

Blah blah...enough with this. Your cheap-talk ain't gonna change facts anyway. So my friend...when are we gonna see Maria do something worth mentioning again? Masha was in the same weak fields as Serena, heck..has even weaker fields now, still....NADA, NOPES! Where's the queen, the rules, the siberian tigress?! Losing to Petkovic, Azarenka, Caro at any chance?! Is that the player you think Serena should be fearing?! :lol:

Come on, Masha..make your fans proud. Serena with her 13 majors..luck or no luck, she still had to go out and do it. And she DID!
Ball is on your side now, Masha! Show us!

3 majors, so far? Even Kimmy has surpassed you now!

Olórin
Apr 7th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Your cheap-talk ain't gonna change facts anyway.

This talk isn't cheap.

It must take a long time to write such brilliantly contrived nonsense. And time is money. Probably government money - I imagine this poster had a lot of free time on his hands after being incarcerated in a mental home.

bandabou
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:12 PM
This talk isn't cheap.

It must take a long time to write such brilliantly contrived nonsense. And time is money. Probably government money - I imagine this poster had a lot of free time on his hands after being incarcerated in a mental home.

:lol: