PDA

View Full Version : We need moderator in "Serbian Sensations "

-NAJ-
Mar 31st, 2011, 12:24 AM
Can james & other admins think to add one more moderator in serbian sensations forum because dexter in never there to help us with Jelena's subforum. Really we don't have any use from him. When we want to change thread titles, when threads past 5000.... that work always do some Admin not Mod
Nothing personal to dexter, I don't know him. To be clear I don't want to admins take him mod function. just to add one more who will be more included. That would be better for TF & fans.

as a member I would like to see ~Kiera~ as moderator in "Serbian Sensations "
Nice, smart, steady... all the best
But it's up to you admins

MB.
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:00 AM
Jelena's subforum is one of the most popular players forum, and we really deserve a mod who actually moderates the forum and doesn't spend his time solely in Ana's.

James
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:26 AM
The way to get a moderator for your subforum is described in the FAQ.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=396388

James and the other admins? That sounds a bit like Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone to be honest. ;)

дalex
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:52 AM
I don't think that the subforum requires extra moderation. It just seems that the mod isn't really following what's going on there which is kinda cool actually. :oh:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:20 AM
I don't think that the subforum requires extra moderation. It just seems that the mod isn't really following what's going on there which is kinda cool actually. :oh:

No its not, you guys at are free to throw shit at other posters without any sort of moderation :( Make Nico_E or Doni moderate their forum :o

дalex
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:58 AM
No its not, you guys at are free to throw shit at other posters without any sort of moderation :( Make Nico_E or Doni moderate their forum :o

Come on now, there has never been a nicer fanbase or one that is more objective and levelheaded than us. :oh:

azdaja
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:59 PM
just make me a mod. it can be in jj forum only even, it would suffice :cool:

Gaz.
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:42 PM
supper_ana for a mod in JJ forum. :hearts:

Ivanovic2008
Apr 1st, 2011, 01:15 AM
I think I could moderate it. I post a lot more then 4 times a day now. I know a lot about serbia tennis so I think I could do it.

duhcity
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:33 AM
I wanna mod!
Although just to be a mod.
Though I think I'm fair :kiss:

cocco80
Apr 1st, 2011, 12:21 PM
I think I would be perfect for the job. :lol:

дalex
Apr 1st, 2011, 04:15 PM
lol @ all the Baby A fans applying for the position. :hearts:

azdaja
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:51 PM
lol @ all the Baby A fans applying for the position. :hearts:
trust me, you want me to become a mod, then i'd consider throwing abuse at jj not worthy of my position :angel:

but then, i was just joking, i don't think moderating jj forum would be even tolerable, let alone fun :(

Miracle Worker
Apr 1st, 2011, 11:43 PM
I wanna mod!
Although just to be a mod.
Though I think I'm fair :kiss:

I guess everyone on this thread wanna be mod :spit:

duhcity
Apr 2nd, 2011, 12:39 AM
I guess everyone on this thread wanna be mod :spit:

:angel:

Dexter
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Jelena's subforum is one of the most popular players forum, and we really deserve a mod who actually moderates the forum and doesn't spend his time solely in Ana's.I actually dont spent hardly any time in the forum, I moved to Indonesia some time ago and I dont have much time. I should've informed about it earlier.

Shinjiro
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:50 PM
I would gladly help moderate Anapolis if need be. :)

MaBaker
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I think I could moderate it. I post a lot more then 4 times a day now. I know a lot about serbia tennis so I think I could do it.
You should be administrator.

The Daviator
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I'll do it, but I only want to moderate BabyJJ's forum :inlove:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:41 PM

Just no.

MB.
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:39 PM

You can moderate JJ's forum, if nico_e or Tea can moderate Ana's ;)

Ivanovic2008
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:58 PM
You should be administrator.

I was just letting them know. In my posts a day it says I post 4 times at day. It says that because I was off this board for 2-3 months.

The Daviator
Apr 4th, 2011, 11:41 PM
I'm serious. In honour of my impending post, I have even had a makeover fit for an Empress :hearts:

Miracle Worker
Apr 4th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Dev. without Rafa :sobbing:

Btw, if everyone wants to moderator, I can become a moderator of Serbian sensations too...

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 5th, 2011, 01:15 AM
I'm serious. In honour of my impending post, I have even had a makeover fit for an Empress :hearts:

For that, I'll give you a pass.:cheer: :hearts:

BTW, it's THE Empress, not an.:secret:

MaBaker
Apr 5th, 2011, 02:18 PM
For that, I'll give you a pass.:cheer: :hearts:
They are trying to trick us

http://i53.tinypic.com/10qjmuo.png

Brena
Apr 5th, 2011, 02:56 PM

:hearts: Amazing, but no, I should moderate both Puppypolis (I wanna be Puppy-police) and <3<3<3JJ<3<3<3<3's Forum SubEmpire.
I wanna ban Costanza's new incarnations as soon as they show up next time. :lick:

EDIT: I forgot to add that I should be elected the moderator also because I'm respected by all forum members and fan-bases, and because my goal is to make this world a better place!

Ianto_Jones
Apr 5th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Guys, seriously?

You all seem very petty. I'm sure that James and the other Admins--in their Harry Potter ways have people that they can trust--and they will pick a mod--and that will go to the person who doesn't lobby....

I for one, would not like to mod this garbage, James and the other Admins have a thankless job and they toil long and hard to keep this forum running. Let's give them some room and let them figure it out themselves.

:D

Thanks James and the other Admins. ;)

MB.
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
:hearts: Amazing, but no, I should moderate both Puppypolis (I wanna be Puppy-police) and <3<3<3JJ<3<3<3<3's Forum SubEmpire.

I'm going to start a formal petition to change JJ's subforum name to SubEmpire.

дalex
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Hopefully James and the other Admins will make a wise choice in the best interest of The Empress and The Imperial Subforum. :oh:

http://i53.tinypic.com/21mrg20.jpg

MaBaker
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Some posters (including you) deserve all shit we can throw at them

http://i51.tinypic.com/35a2o05.jpg

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 7th, 2011, 07:35 AM
They are trying to trick us

http://i53.tinypic.com/10qjmuo.png
:eek: Yes Ma! *immediately closes door*

I wanna ban Costanza's new incarnations as soon as they show up next time. :lick:

EDIT: I forgot to add that I should be elected the moderator also because I'm respected by all forum members and fan-bases, and because my goal is to make this world a better place!
:cheer:

I'm going to start a formal petition to change JJ's subforum name to SubEmpire.

:cheer:

Kart
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Enough.

James and the other admins will think about it.