PDA

View Full Version : Worst Player in Top 10?

Hian
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Who do you consider the worst player in Top 10?
Personnally, I consider Stosur a bit overranked. She's so inconsistent. Which are your opinions about? :)

SVK
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Melzer:spit: There isn´t worse example even in WTA ever.

BlueTrees
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Stosur and Li certainly aren't playing Top 10 level at the moment. :o Either one of them...

MK Ultra
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Fran

InsideOut.
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Patiently waiting for someone to come in here and say Wozniacki :tape:

Alejandrawrrr
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Stosur, no doubt about it.

RenaSlam.
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Stosur has been horrible since the French.

Miracle Worker
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Wozniacki :p

I'm just kidding.

For me Marion Bartoli, even with her success in last month.

Pump-it-UP
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Varies by the week. :tape:

young_gunner913
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Stosur.

Mahon_Lorcan
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Stosur and Li. Both girls are playing horrible at the moment

1987518LPF
Mar 30th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Stosur.
Li.

BepaMaria
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Wozniacki. However, tbh other than Kim, Vera and to a small extent Azarenka, everybody in the top 10 is a mug and playing badly, totally undeserving of their ranking. This has to be one of the worst top 10 in the history of wta.

Navratil
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Radwanska (if she was in)

Spring Pools
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM
ATM, it's Na Li
She still can't win matches consistently (or at all)

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I think there are very less Top 10 deserving players in Top 10.
I mean,Wozniacki[ :ras: Not really,but she gets the results by pushing :ras: :help:] Vera,Kim deserve it. But the rest not so much. :o
Even Vika is good ,but she is more of a head case. :help:
And now that Sharapova has entered ,the top is getting better. :cheer: :bowdown:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Worst Player in Top 10?

Based on the performances in the past 12 months, its between Sharapova and Jankovic :tape:
Na/Stosur both have a slam final and a premier title in their ranking still.

Shonami Slam
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:35 PM
mashona washington, playing in the "peak era" tennis is as ligitimate in the top10 as Stosur is.

both are good players, both aren't great, and both won't be remembered too much in (early) years to come.

Berlin_Calling
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
mashona washington, playing in the "peak era" tennis is as ligitimate in the top10 as Stosur is.

both are good players, both aren't great, and both won't be remembered too much in (early) years to come.

Mashona Washington? She never even broke the top 50...are you mixing her up with someone else? :confused:

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Based on the performances in the past 12 months, its between Sharapova and Jankovic :tape:
Na/Stosur both have a slam final and a premier title in their ranking still.

Bwhahahaha.:lol: Sharapova and worst?
She will just enter now,and then we will see her results. :rolleyes:
you ain't a soothsayer,are you? :ras:

Shadowcat
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Too many to list down. I think all of them seem to be playing really bad lately. Don't understand how they get their rankings in the top 10.

SVK
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Mashona Washington? She never even broke the top 50...are you mixing her up with someone else? :confused:

She was 50th so she probably broke TOP 50:secret:

Renalicious
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Everyone. :hysteric:

Probably Sam and Na atm. But I mean, Na has a slam final and so does Sam. Sam was VERY consistent last year...

SVK
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Too many to list down. I think all of them seem to be playing really bad lately. Don't understand how they get their rankings in the top 10.

:spit: OK so...name 10 other players who deserve to be TOP 10 based on their results:p Or rankings should begins at 11 ?:spit:

Monzanator
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:49 PM
As bad as Stosur, Li and even Sharapova pre-IW played recently, who is there to replace them? :shrug: Peer has been closest to breaking into the Top 10 but she hasn't won a single tournament for three years or something :lol: There are some players on a really hot streak (Petkovic being the best example), but playing four-five months of Top 10 worthy tennis isn't good enough to make it happen unless you actually win some tournaments as well which even Petkovic hasn't been able to do for over a year...

Safe-From-Harm
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:50 PM
This is the great thread for haters.
It is kinda stupid to talk about worst player in top-10, they all played good at one point,
some of them are still playing great.
Somehow that word,,worst" just doesn`t fit.

fede33
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Li, Schiavone and Stosur, it hurts my eyes see you there! the would replace by Radwanska, Sharapova and Serena / Peer

tkutsaar
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Well let me see- as I understand the ranking system it is based on objective scoring not influenced by subjective reasoning so therefore the answer is obvious. The worst player in the top 10 is the 10th ranked player.

2moretogo
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I am going to say that it varies week to week (surface to surface), but as of today, Sam Stosur is tops.

Shonami Slam
Mar 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM

lol
as i said, no one remembers pretty quick.

i meant chanda rubin, of course.

anyway - history is filled with lesser top10 players.
we didn't have a big pack of top players shoulder to shoulder often.

even the men's game with supposedly 5-6 good players playing at once,(the bird, the toad and the scotish fish) is really consisted of no more than 3 that dominate everything.

Roookie
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Varies by the week. :tape:

:lol:

fede33
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:01 PM
1. Wozniacki
2. Clijsters
3. Zvonareva
4. Sharapova(remplazo Schiavone)
5. S.Williams(replacement Stosur)
6. Jankovic
7. Kuznetsova(replacement Li)
8. V.Williams
9. Azarenka
10. Radwanska(replacement Bartoli)

jrm
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Ranking is based on one year cycle and not current form; complain to WTA

Shadowcat
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:02 PM
:spit: OK so...name 10 other players who deserve to be TOP 10 based on their results:p Or rankings should begins at 11 ?:spit:

What I meant is most of them...lol...I think Bartoli has somehow played quite well lately, maybe Sharapova too?

SVK
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:07 PM
1. Wozniacki
2. Clijsters
3. Zvonareva
4. Sharapova(remplazo Schiavone)
5. S.Williams(replacement Stosur)
6. Jankovic
7. Kuznetsova(replacement Li)
8. V.Williams
9. Azarenka
10. Radwanska(replacement Bartoli)

For real?:confused:

Vaxey
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Li plays terrible? :lol:
of course that Radwanska and Stosur.

Monzanator
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Li hasn't won a match since reaching AO final :shrug:

Beat
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:19 PM
However, tbh other than Kim, Vera and to a small extent Azarenka, everybody in the top 10 is a mug

you're really exceeding my biggest expectations of facepalmness with this statement.

MiiMo
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Wozniacki :p

I'm just kidding.

For me Marion Bartoli, even with her success in last month.

Fortunately, Marion is not anymore, Maria took her spot.

Vaxey
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Li hasn't won a match since reaching AO final :shrug:

year ago she hasn't won a match since Kuala Lumpur to Miami also :shrug:
currently she doesn't wins, but when she wins, she plays really good and her tennis is much better than Radwanska or Stosur.

Serena_4ever
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I think that Stosur has been the most inconsistent! I really don't know what Stosur and Schiavone are both going to do at this years French Open! If they both don't get in the Final again, I think they may very well go out of the Top 10! :(

I just hope they both prove me wrong! I wouldn't mind seeing Stosur win the French this year, but she just had an amazing tournament last year, beating all of them players! Henin, Serena...it's going to be tough!

Li has unfortunately dropped in level after her Final at the Aussie Open! I hope she gets it together because she is a great player!

tea
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Patiently waiting for someone to come in here and say Wozniacki :tape:
Shush! You'll frighten them off.:lol:

Or... not:
Wozniacki. However, tbh other than Kim, Vera and to a small extent Azarenka, everybody in the top 10 is a mug and playing badly, totally undeserving of their ranking. This has to be one of the worst top 10 in the history of wta.
:facepalm: You either think you're funny, in this case stop deluding yourself, or if you actually think what you say, then better go get your head examined ASAP.

Njalle
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Actually I find the top 10 right now rather nice. But given their game lately, Na Li would be the obvious choice. Stosur hasn't played too well lately, but I probably think higher of her than most people in here.

hurricanejeanne
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Based on form over the last 6 months or so, Stosur. She's been very inconsistent but her ranking will collapse if she can't get it together on the clay. That said everyone who is in the top ten had high points to their rolling 52 weeks thus far and those high points are keeping their asses in the top ten. The only one's who have been consistent for the majority of the rolling 52 weeks are the top three players, though Wozniacki plays more events.

Sombrerero loco
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:52 PM
stosur, li and schiavone

CWTennis
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Li Na & Stosur!

Kworb
Mar 30th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Stosur

Hian
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Haters :worship:
But I would not consider Francesca so bad. I mean, she won a Slam and she has QFs in both AO and USO.

Welcome1
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:16 PM
In normal situation Fran, Li Na, Stosur wouldn't belong to Top10, but WTA is a mess now, so it's ok I guess

Ryusuke Tenma
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:17 PM
As bad as Stosur, Li and even Sharapova pre-IW played recently, who is there to replace them? :shrug: Peer has been closest to breaking into the Top 10 but she hasn't won a single tournament for three years or something :lol: There are some players on a really hot streak (Petkovic being the best example), but playing four-five months of Top 10 worthy tennis isn't good enough to make it happen unless you actually win some tournaments as well which even Petkovic hasn't been able to do for over a year...
Wozniacki, Clijsters, Zvonareva & Schiavone fully deserve their top 4 status.

Li is not a top 10 player, she had a fluke run in Australia which got her in there.
Stosur only plays well on clay and also is NOT a top 10 player.
Jankovic deserves her ranking. She's been in there the past 3/4 years...speaks for itself.
Azarenka and Bartoli should be around 11-14 rankings.
Venus should fall out soon, but when she starts playing again, both her and Serena will obviouly ballbash their way back into the top 10.
Sharapova doesn't play like a top player anymore, but deserves a low top 10 ranking.

Petkovic deserves to be top 10 and will be soon enough.

The worst top 10 player is Li, she is awful.

MB.
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Jelena Jankovic. She sucks.

Miracle Worker
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:51 PM
From TOP10 only Kim doesn't suck... Only because she play one tournament each month or even less....

danieln1
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Worsts:

1.Stosur
2.Bartoli
3.Jankovic

Fantasy Hero
Mar 30th, 2011, 07:16 PM
i was waiting for BepaMaria reply :inlove: she (:scratch:) can make my day :lol:

i think women tennis is amazinly funny because one week you say i girl ranked n°30 deserves to be top 10 as she's on fire, when she finally grabs that spot and she plays a little worse then she's the worst top tenner ever :bowdown: love it...anw at the moment Li and Stosur for sure...

to someone who said that, i like Melzer's game :shrug:

Beny
Mar 30th, 2011, 07:18 PM
To see Schiavone ranked 4th is something I will never get used to. But let the downhill begin after the French Open :wavey:

SVK
Mar 30th, 2011, 07:21 PM
To see Schiavone ranked 4th is something I will never get used to. But let the downhill begin after the French Open :wavey:

As I wrote somewhere already...Francesca won´t have that drastic downhill even if she will lose in R1, she will probably stay in TOP 10:p

Inger67
Mar 30th, 2011, 07:21 PM
No Poll? What's the point?

tea
Mar 30th, 2011, 07:31 PM
No Poll? What's the point?
Farsighted methinks. If there was an anonymous poll Woz would have won it hands down. But as it has to be said via post, only the dumbest name world's best player.

Smitten
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:51 PM
It's between Radwanska and Stosur.

tennisforadults
Mar 30th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Haters :worship:
But I would not consider Francesca so bad. I mean, she won a Slam and she has QFs in both AO and USO.

And you happily ignore Stosur's French Open Final, USO QF, and Doha SF.

Double standard troll. :o

LightWarrior
Mar 30th, 2011, 10:34 PM
To sum up let's just say that right now it's the worst top 10 list ever in WTA history. Now mods can close the thread.

tea
Mar 30th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Love how everyone ignored the only right answer on this provocative question given by tkutsaar: #10 is the worst in top 10. If only we were calling for logic creating such threads, eh?:no:

sammy01
Mar 30th, 2011, 10:50 PM
all the top 10 are wildly inconsistent bar woz, kim and vera, though only 1 of those 3 can win when it really matters.

kind of sad to think the top 10 has only 1 player who can play consistently and win big and she isn't number 1 :help:

Singleniacki
Mar 30th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Sharapova

Paldias
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Wozniacki.

Ryusuke Tenma
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Wozniacki.
Are you kidding?
Completely wrong.
She is #1, has 5 tier 1s, the last 2 semis at slams and is #1 in the race also.
Amazing consistency, amazing stamina, amazing drive, amazing amount of tournaments, amazing amount of titles won over the past couple of months too and most of all, an amazing player.

QuietPlease
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Well let me see- as I understand the ranking system it is based on objective scoring not influenced by subjective reasoning so therefore the answer is obvious. The worst player in the top 10 is the 10th ranked player.

Well let me see - that would be Serena Williams then. :haha: :smash:

- unless Petkovic wins Miami title and takes the #10 ranking.

04/04/2011 rankings, pending results from Miami:

1 Caroline Wozniacki 9740
2 Kim Clijsters 8145
3 Vera Zvonareva 7815 (SF)
4 Francesca Schiavone 5171
5 Sam Stosur 4606
6 Na Li 4300
7 Jelena Jankovic 4155
8 Victoria Azarenka 3920 (SF)
9 Maria Sharapova 3476 (SF)
10 Serena Williams 3035

19 Andrea Petkovic 2735 (SF)

QuietPlease
Mar 31st, 2011, 12:33 AM
all the top 10 are wildly inconsistent bar woz, kim and vera, though only 1 of those 3 can win when it really matters.

kind of sad to think the top 10 has only 1 player who can play consistently and win big and she isn't number 1 :help:

3-6, 3-6 :spit:

Markobojo
Mar 31st, 2011, 12:56 AM
Schiavone

Ryan
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:45 AM
Why are Woz fans even in here? It's a troll thread, filled with idiots for the most part. You make yourself look like an idiot by contesting something in here. Seriously, go elsewhere.

perseus2006
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:51 AM
Well let me see - that would be Serena Williams then. :haha: :smash:

- unless Petkovic wins Miami title and takes the #10 ranking.

04/04/2011 rankings, pending results from Miami:

1 Caroline Wozniacki 9740
2 Kim Clijsters 8145
3 Vera Zvonareva 7815 (SF)
4 Francesca Schiavone 5171
5 Sam Stosur 4606
6 Na Li 4300
7 Jelena Jankovic 4155
8 Victoria Azarenka 3920 (SF)
9 Maria Sharapova 3476 (SF)
10 Serena Williams 3035

19 Andrea Petkovic 2735 (SF)

There's only like 3 posts in this entire thread that I can agree with.

Each player in the Top 10 earned their position on the court winning matches and points. So, it does stand to reason that the "worst" player in the top 10 has earned the least points. That would be Serenka, at the moment and since she hasn't played in 8 months, she is definitely the worst player in the current Top 10.

Don't confuse the Top 10 with career success! As soon as the reference is to the Top 10, discussion has to be limited to the most recent 52 weeks by definition.

HRHoliviasmith
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:00 AM
There's only like 3 posts in this entire thread that I can agree with.

Each player in the Top 10 earned their position on the court winning matches and points. So, it does stand to reason that the "worst" player in the top 10 has earned the least points. That would be Serenka, at the moment and since she hasn't played in 8 months, she is definitely the worst player in the current Top 10.

Don't confuse the Top 10 with career success! As soon as the reference is to the Top 10, discussion has to be limited to the most recent 52 weeks by definition.

it's hilarious how you're always crooning about class yet you continue to use this name with it's racist connotation.

Mattographer
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:05 AM
Paola Suarez. She peaked at #8 for one week but never played as a Top 10 player :p

tkutsaar
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:10 AM
Why are Woz fans even in here? It's a troll thread, filled with idiots for the most part. You make yourself look like an idiot by contesting something in here. Seriously, go elsewhere.

Is it correct to infer that you are suggesting that Caro fans are not idiots? That only idiots should populate this thread? As a self confessed Caro fan I am comforted by such an inference especially as I recall you did not have a high opinion of me and or my posting in another thread.

Alejandrawrrr
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:27 AM
it's hilarious how you're always crooning about class yet you continue to use this name with it's racist connotation.

What is the connotation? I knew at the very least that it involved him being disrespectful since he's still butthurt about how Serena surpassed all his faves.

Ryan
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:49 AM
Is it correct to infer that you are suggesting that Caro fans are not idiots? That only idiots should populate this thread? As a self confessed Caro fan I am comforted by such an inference especially as I recall you did not have a high opinion of me and or my posting in another thread.

Sorry dude, don't remember you from any other thread. I just think arguing things in here is pointless, because people are just coming here to bash players. Stay sane, and vacate. :p

JamieOwen3
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:58 AM
i think Li Na isn't the worst top 10 player, she just has been playing shit after AO. She's a much better player than her results after Australia would say.
To be Honest a couple of years ago i would never have imagined Sam being in the top 5 let alone top 10, im not hating on her cuz she's seems like a cool girl but just didn't see it,Shows how much has changed in that time though.

God knows im not wozniacki's biggest fan but she is top 5 with Serena playing, i think Kim would be #2 if everyone was healthy.

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2011, 12:51 PM
Are you kidding?
Completely wrong.
She is #1, has 5 tier 1s, the last 2 semis at slams and is #1 in the race also.
Amazing consistency, amazing stamina, amazing drive, amazing amount of tournaments, amazing amount of titles won over the past couple of months too and most of all, an amazing player.

Of all those amazing feats, not one mention of an amazing shot from her repertoire. It's good to see even Wozniacki fans can see how horrible her game is.

goldenlox
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:32 PM
Of all those amazing feats, not one mention of an amazing shot from her repertoire. It's good to see even Wozniacki fans can see how horrible her game is.An amazing shot? I didnt realize that was so important. :eek:

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:33 PM
An amazing shot? I didnt realize that was so important. :eek:

If it wasn't, maybe Caro would have slams. :)

tea
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:47 PM
Mirza has an amazing shot. If it was impornant, maybe she would have had slams.:yeah:

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:51 PM

Lots of players on the tour have amazing shots. Li, Azarenka, Stosur have amazing shots and look how many Slams they have already won :shrug:

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:30 PM
Lots of players on the tour have amazing shots. Li, Azarenka, Stosur have amazing shots and look how many Slams they have already won :shrug:

Those 3 all lack consistancy. Are you saying that a player who has as much consistancy as Caro does equipped with an outstanding shot wouldn't win a slam? Isn't that the main reason she hasn't?

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:37 PM
Those 3 all lack consistancy. Are you saying that a player who has as much consistancy as Caro does equipped with an outstanding shot wouldn't win a slam? Isn't that the main reason she hasn't?

I'm just saying that a big shot doesn't guarantee you success. And maybe the reason for Wozniacki's consistancy is that she doesn't have an "amazing shot" that she uses to risk making lots of errors with it.

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:42 PM
I'm just saying that a big shot doesn't guarantee you success. And maybe the reason for Wozniacki's consistancy is that she doesn't have an "amazing shot" that she uses to risk making lots of errors with it.

Look at Caro's success without a big shot, you're saying she wouldn't have better results if she had one? :lol: I'm not talking about all players, we're talking about Caro and her alone. She has a noticably slightly more aggressive game these days, but if she faces a player she can't be as aggressive with, she falls back into her defensive mode. And if her opponent is having a good day and isn't giving her the errors she's looking for, she's toast.

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Look at Caro's success without a big shot, you're saying she wouldn't have better results if she had one? :lol: I'm not talking about all players, we're talking about Caro and her alone. She has a noticably slightly more aggressive game these days, but if she faces a player she can't be as aggressive with, she falls back into her defensive mode. And if her opponent is having a good day and isn't giving her the errors she's looking for, she's toast.

If, if, if...there's no point in discussing this ;)

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:49 PM
If, if, if...there's no point in discussing this ;)

Okay, I'll give an example: AO SF vs Na Li. Caro couldn't throw a knock out punch on MP, started pushing, Na hit her knock out punch and eventually won. Exhibit A my friend. ;)

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:54 PM
Okay, I'll give an example: AO SF vs Na Li. Caro couldn't throw a knock out punch on MP, started pushing, Na hit her knock out punch and eventually won. Exhibit A my friend. ;)

Of course in some moments it would be good for Caro to have a "killer shot" which could get her an easy point...but the thing is that her game is different and that her game without that "amazing shot" got her to #1 and won her 5 Tier I's in a row. We don't know what her results would have been with a different game or gamestyle.

goldenlox
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:57 PM
At match point, it would be good to get a 1st serve in. That one point isnt why she lost.
She didnt raise her game late in the 2nd set or late in the 3rd set.
That's what wins titles, and majors. You have to finish off big matches.
Caro was in position to beat Petkovic.
She wasnt outplayed in either of those matches.
But she ended off 2 sets with errors and short balls. She can play her style better than that.

She's improving and learning. It took Zvonareva years to get where she is now, and Caro is ahead of that and still 20.
Caro wasnt a prodigy everyone was talking about 3,4 years ago.
She's an improving grinder

tea
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:02 PM
Players with a "big shot" building vast part of their game around that shot, which surely limitates them, makes them dependent on that shot and so on. Caro, on the contrary, has a complete game. She has much more to present than just one shot. I believe Caro's all-round game might just be a bit too complicated for some tennis fans, and they are forced to go into the "one shot" camp.

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Of course in some moments it would be good for Caro to have a "killer shot" which could get her an easy point...but the thing is that her game is different and that her game without that "amazing shot" got her to #1 and won her 5 Tier I's in a row. We don't know what her results would have been with a different game or gamestyle.

Yeah, now there's something to talk about right? And I acknowledged that she has done good for herself with her limited game. But she can't be expected to be given a slam by 7 opponents0. One of them will make her take it, and she can't take it when she's waiting for an error.

Bismarck.
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:23 PM

:spit: They do?

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:29 PM
:spit: They do?

Yes :rolleyes:

Stern
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Li Na

Bismarck.
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:30 PM
Yes :rolleyes:

Care to elaborate?

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:40 PM
Care to elaborate?

No. :kiss:

Roookie
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:47 PM
Serena Williams

JamieOwen3
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:54 PM
"serious" answers would be great or realistic ones ;)
i can't believe how awful serena is with her 13 slams. im sure anyone in that top 10 would beg to be as bad (;)) as her. :lol:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2j8ks3.jpg

Anabelcroft
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:14 PM
Paola Suarez. She peaked at #8 for one week but never played as a Top 10 player :p

What about Barbara Paulus?She peaked at number 10 and hasn't passed 4th round of every GS she played...

Matt01
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:52 PM
What about Barbara Paulus?She peaked at number 10 and hasn't passed 4th round of every GS she played...

She was so unlucky with injuries. :sad: Without them she would have spent many more weeks in Top 10. :)

Payam
Mar 31st, 2011, 09:28 PM
I would like to say JJ, and before any of you JJ lovers start attacking me and accuse me of ignorance, stupidity and other stuff, please read my reason for that:

1. She fell 0-3 in Round Robin End of the year end championships, and was the only player who couldn't even win a set.

2. Since Rome, she has not been in any finals, let alone winning a tournament. Although injuries might have been an issue, but still she is the only top 10 player who is not a newcomer and since last year has been the worst player in the top 10.

ZAK
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:26 PM
Serena cause she can't play.

Not including Serena, I'd say Stosure has been the worst this year.

Cleffa
Apr 1st, 2011, 07:40 AM
stosur, li and schiavone

This and I think Stosur is performing the worst among the three because Li at least won a title this year and got to final in AO. Schiavone played that legendary match with Kuznetsova. But Stosur has been performing poorly day1 till now this year.

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Serena, easily.

She hasn't won a match in almost 10 months.

But if we're being serious, Stosur.

I mean, :spit: really?!? Serena's in the Top 10 with 4 tournaments worth of ranking points?!! :haha:

Sam.
Apr 1st, 2011, 02:16 PM
Schiavone, Stosur, Li.

toxina90
Apr 1st, 2011, 02:16 PM
No. :kiss:

:spit: