PDA

View Full Version : Miami R4: Maria Sharapova disintegrates Sam Stosur 6-4 6-1

Young 8
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Routine job

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

http://bahamadereks.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/maria-sharapova-edited1_2482933.jpg

cellophane
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Jokesur was just horrible... :rolleyes: Don't play on hardcourts ever again... because you are such a hot mess. :o

flareon
Masha great 2nd set.

Mr. Butterfly
Sam has no game.

Sharapova handled "anything" the weak-minded Australian threw at Maria.

Pure class from the slender, tall former world #1

Mashabator
:cheer: YAY MARIA!

goldenlox
I've saw Stosur play Dinara and Maria, and she is so bad now, she isnt going to defend anything on clay if she doesnt improve a ton.
She has champion points coming off at Charleston.

TheBoiledEgg
Can i play you every match ????

Masha :woohoo: shit start but once she got going she kicked ass and Stosur melted like the wicked witch of the East

Monzanator
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Bitchslapping :hearts:

h2h 7-0 :cheer:

Dulgheru next? :tape: :happy:

kaktusino
Well done Maria.

Stosur was horrible. :tape:

FORZA SARITA
someone has to go out of top10 soon :help: such a disgusting (non) play :lol:

Sasja
Masha :hearts:

Geertvg
Wow, that was one ugly match.

FoxyliciousKhat
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
ROFL I love the thread title.

Never in doubt.

Allez Maria!

Foxy

doomsday
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Great serve. Especially the 2nd serve in the second set:hearts: now win the title.

LCS
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Stosur = :o

Maria :worship: better and better with each match. On for the title!

!VamosRafa!
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Fuck YEAH!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Masha:worship::worship::worship:
:sobbing:So effing happy!
I never stopped believing in you!!!
She's playing so well!I'm so happy!!!With this form she should manage to stay in the top 10 this year!!!
Not her best performance,but good enough to win;) GL in the QF vs Alexandra:yeah:

Kitten63
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Masha :cheer:

Mistress of Evil
another quick win :drool:
first TOP 10 win, this year :cheer: though Stosur certainly is not playing top tennis :shrug:
no DF in 2nd set :hearts:
another great opportunity for a SF :bounce:

Break My Rapture
Terrible, terrible match...messy play by both. But I'm just happy to see Maria getting her first top 10 victory of 2011. :cheer:
Maria's serve bailed her out on the key points in the first set, nice to see her stepping up midway second set (she was very passive on her groundstrokes).

Sam. :hug:

gc-spurs
Whipped into submission. Sam was just horrible, especially that 2nd set. I mean, the thread title is really harsh, but its hard to argue. Not bad from Maria, especially after she cleaned her serve up. Gotta tone down the errors a bit, but 22W:27UE isn't much to cry about since the court was pretty slow.

Super Dave
Nice to see Maria doing so well :bigclap: Only caught the last 3 games, but Sam was lost.

madmax
a NID match if there ever was one:devil: Stosur's spins are helpless even on blue clay against tall flat ballstrikers. Good for the game this one

doooma6816
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Masha :cheer:
So happy! ;)
Both didn't play great, but Maria step it up in 2nd set, was more agressive. For sure wind, Sam's serve and a lot of topsin from Sam didn't help Masha so I'm proud of her. ;P

QF!!! ;)

Dominic
Both were REALLY bad in the first set, then Maria played better and Stosur stayed the same in the second set.

Sharapovian
Maria didn't play great at the start, but got better and better as the match went on :yeah: well done :)

Sam didn't play great :tape:

InsideOut.
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:38 PM
:spit: Stosur joining Na in handing out free top 10 wins to everyone. Absolutely awful performance :o

Maria was solid but far away from her best :sad: Though she took apart Stosur, I could not help but think of how well she could consistently play a few years ago :sobbing:

!VamosRafa!
1st top 5 win since she beat Ivanovic in the AO final in 2008:eek::eek::eek:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Solid win, Maria! Good luck against Peng, again. :sobbing:

Sam was completely lost in that second set.

Sgt.Timmykinz
Awful start by Maria, but she cleaned it up for the 2nd set and it paid off big time!

Rerun
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM
horrible first set, then Masha started to bully Sam and it was awesome

theFutureisNow
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Can anyone explain what happened to Stosur?

Is she injured? Did she spontaneously forget how to play tennis this year? Did she wildly overachieve last year?

Miss Amor
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Well done Martha, now dont bend over in the next two matches.

!VamosRafa!
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Solid win, Maria! Good luck against Peng, again. :sobbing:

Sam was completely lost in that second set.

Peng is 6-3 5-1 down so lets hope she loses!:bounce:

MaruSharapova
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Saw from 2-1 in the second, Maria looked really good! :hearts:

GL against Alexandra!

Young 8

Is she injured? Did she spontaneously forget how to play tennis this year? Did she wildly overachieve last year?

this

sammy01
stosur is useless if you rob her of time. sharapova served at the forehand and got shank after shank return off it. it is not like sam can then say ok forehands being rushed i'll lock up shop and make no errors off the backhand, because her technique is woeful on it. she looks athletic but cant do a kim either of soaking up pace and playing defense for a while to get some groove back. on top of that she didn't even serve that well.

as for maria, the serve still looks vunerable but she is trying her best to overcome it by being brave on it. her ground game went up a couple of notches in the 2nd set because the serve started clicking. it is still not what it was from maria, but against a mental midget like stosur.

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:43 PM

she turns into a mental midget when she sees Masha across net
some players shit themselves when they see Stosur across net

matchup issue.

Gerri
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Well done Maria, but Sam, that was awful :sad: Please find your form on the clay :hug:

doomsday
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:47 PM
stosur is useless if you rob her of time. sharapova served at the forehand and got shank after shank return off it. it is not like sam can then say ok forehands being rushed i'll lock up shop and make no errors off the backhand, because her technique is woeful on it. she looks athletic but cant do a kim either of soaking up pace and playing defense for a while to get some groove back. on top of that she didn't even serve that well.

as for maria, the serve still looks vunerable but she is trying her best to overcome it by being brave on it. her ground game went up a couple of notches in the 2nd set because the serve started clicking. it is still not what it was from maria, but against a mental midget like stosur.

Serve was amazing in the second set though. Really greats stats and no break points for stosur.

danieln1
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Was anyone here in doubt that Maria would win this easily????

Jokesur a joke on Hardcourts, but on clay she might go well.... because it can´t get worse for her...

Awesome win though!

Roookie
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Yes!!1!!11!!!....Stosur :happy:...can't wait for the clay points to come off :bounce:

s_j
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Never in doubt. I don't even think Maria played that great, but to be fair, she really didn't need to. Sam is just one of those players that Maria is always going to win against. Dulgheru next... Hopefully, semis are in the bag! But I want a title!!!

wildemu
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM

people know how to play the "improved" stosur now, plus her unwilling attitude to improve the backhand. Players are passing her just because they are more flexible and eager to improve their game aka Maria and Caroline.

Maria Croft
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Awesome, a top 5 win and another QF at a big event. Also, solid serving :yeah:

DefyingGravity
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Get that title, Maria. GET IT GIRL!!!

timafi
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Sam you are on the same boat with Sveta.The clay court season can't come fast enough :lol:
you have to lose some muscle mass babe;that's just too much and it's making it even more difficult for you to move laterally
Sveta has to lose some weight and you both have to work on those backhands and footwork :shrug:

Maria:hatoff:

Bayo
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Win the tournament.

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:05 PM
NID

would have been a shame if she lost to her :o

Vincey!
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:06 PM
First set was quite tight thanks to both players struggling with their games, the second set shown why Sharapova has beaten Stosur so many times, Maria played great tennis coming off the block with a much better game than she shown in the 1st set, but Stosur kept playing rubbish and kinda seemed to have gave up not knowing what to do. That 2nd set shown vintage sharapova and vintage choking stosur lol

KBdoubleu
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Terrible match up for Stosur in the first place, but she has really fallen off since last year. Sharapova's first top 5 victory since she beat #3 Ivanovic at AO '08...

HRHoliviasmith
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: @ Stosur

simonsaystennis
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Maria :bounce: So much easier than I expected! :D

Mrs. Peel
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Stosur does not belong in the Top 10. She embarrassed herself again. Maria only had to keep the ball in play.

Shinjiro
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:13 PM
It's one thing not being able to overcome matchup difficulties, but going down like she did in the second set, really? Hope she finds some solace on clay now.

Betten
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Good luck against Peng, again. :sobbing:

:hysteric:

Expected win for Maria, never in doubt.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:18 PM
:hysteric:

Expected win for Maria, never in doubt.

I'm so happy it's not Peng. :sobbing:

gmak
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Maria :yeah: :D keep going :)
great chance to reach another Premier semi :)

Stosur won't stay top10 for much longer as she has tons of points to defend soon :o

Vikapower
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:29 PM
F-ck YEEESSS Maria !!!

Olórin
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Pathetic from Stosur. What's with all these girls hitting form for 12-18 months then falling apart like something cheap. It's a disgusting state of affairs for the WTA.

Hopefully Sharapova can right some wrongs.

MB.
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Nice to see Maria hitting so well again :yeah:

Just got to get that serve sorted out a bit more.

GermanBoy
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I am so sick & tired of reading thread titles like this. It is true, Sam is not at her best at present but she certainly is not overrated. She has achieved a lot through hard work. There are always opponents/styles you don't like & Sharapova represents that in Sam's case.

If you intend to slam Sam look at Sharapova. She's only a shadow of her former self & as someone correctly put she is a FORMER No. 1. Not the current!

Look at people's performance over a certain period of time & that will show you why Sam was seeded 4 in Miami while Sharapova is only 16.

I really don't get all the hate Sam seems to be facing on this board. It's the same with Wozniacki. If their styles are crap & they are so overrated how come they are still better than Sharapova?!? :rolleyes:

Hian
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:40 PM
The title :yeah:
Masha :drool: Well done.
Please, Stosur out of Top 29, she's so so so bad :weirdo:

madmax
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I am so sick & tired of reading thread titles like this. It is true, Sam is not at her best at present but she certainly is not overrated. She has achieved a lot through hard work. There are always opponents/styles you don't like & Sharapova represents that in Sam's case.

If you intend to slam Sam look at Sharapova. She's only a shadow of her former self & as someone correctly put she is a FORMER No. 1. Not the current!

Look at people's performance over a certain period of time & that will show you why Sam was seeded 4 in Miami while Sharapova is only 16.

I really don't get all the hate Sam seems to be facing on this board. It's the same with Wozniacki. If their styles are crap & they are so overrated how come they are still better than Sharapova?!? :rolleyes:

two slamless hacks are somehow better than multislam winner?:eek: Now that is some interesting shit here

Young 8
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM

http://www.investireoggi.it/forum/attachments/lisola-dei-forumers/40643d1260452651-mi-fa-quasi-tenerezza-rosica.jpg

Vikapower
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:51 PM

Sam indeed isn't overrated but IMO overranked just like Schiavone... these girl's has never had the stature of a top 5 player... Maria is slowly/fastly coming back to where she was before so your statements about her are quite false.

HRHoliviasmith
http://www.investireoggi.it/forum/attachments/lisola-dei-forumers/40643d1260452651-mi-fa-quasi-tenerezza-rosica.jpg

:haha:

miffedmax
TOB :yeah:

atominside
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM

:lol::haha::bigcry:

Nico_E
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Stosur as shit as ever, always looks nervous and tries to bluff it by playing baseball out there, weak weak player

Talula
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Thrilled for Maria! Hoping things are going to get better and better.

Andrew Laeddis
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Maria :yeah:

*Nefertiti*
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Now if Sharapova wants to prove she can come back strong she needs to at least reach the final.

Antoshka
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:15 PM

:spit:

Shafanovic.
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:19 PM
YAY MARIA :inlove:

Was supposed to get up to watch the match but didn't :sobbing:

MaBaker
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Well done, Maria.

FoxyliciousKhat
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM

FOCROFLMBO:bounce::bounce:

Foxy

Dominika23
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:38 PM
well we can say that three people that will be falling out the top 10 soon if they don't get together

Francesca Schiavone
Samantha Stosur
Na Li

Libertango
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Maria!! :D

Pure class from the slender, tall former world #1

:tape:

2Black
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:51 PM
It would be nice for Sharapova to return to her 05/06 form... Wishful thinking. At any rate, thanks for beating Ms. over-rated Stosur!

Ryusuke Tenma
Mar 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM
two slamless hacks are somehow better than multislam winner?:eek: Now that is some interesting shit here
Wozniacki is #1.

Where's Sharapova?

BlameSerena
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Stosur is really sucking it up.

Smitten
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:04 PM
People actually thought Jokesur was going to beat someone playing decent off clay? :haha: When will they learn?

Temperenka
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Maria finally getting back into her goddess form that I have so desperately missed. :worship:

Sam is ready to play some dirt ball. Miami was just her warm-up for the clay season.

Smitten
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Sam indeed isn't overrated but IMO overranked just like Schiavone...

I agree. They have no potential to ever endorse themselves as legitimate contenders except April & May. They shouldn't be ranked this high, but nearly everyone is inflated.

Stosur as shit as ever, always looks nervous and tries to bluff it by playing baseball out there, weak weak player

Basically. She just doesn't have it.

2moretogo
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Sam played pretty listless tennis throughout, didn't test Maria too much. Anything less than the semi-final would be a disappointment for Maria here.

Kampi
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Well done Masha.:worship::kiss::worship: It is coming back, baby.;):D

Break My Rapture
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Wozniacki is #1.

Where's Sharapova?
In the quarterfinals, unlike Miss Karolina.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Wozniacki is #1.

Where's Sharapova?

You edited your post. :p

TheHangover
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:31 PM
just saw the first set and it was disgusting, worst than dokic pennetta some weeks ago, thank god maria woke up

Young 8
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Wozniacki is #1.

Where's Sharapova?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8lct7uXfY1qc905t.gif

Pump-it-UP
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Never in doubt. :lol: Still hard to judge her form though.

Take the title. :yeah:

ce
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:37 PM
:hearts:

The Daviator
Mar 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Stosur just does not deserve to be in the top 5, or even the top 10. So weak against quality opposition.

Masha :yeah: My tip for the title now.

goldlion
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:04 PM
It just shows how good Hogstedt is to be able to bring results and Maria made a good choice.

It doesn't matter how she wins, it's just important that she can win.

Craig.
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:06 PM
2 straight premier mandatory QFs and first top 5 win since her AO win. :sobbing: Who woulda thought after that miserable start to the year... keep improving and keep it going Masha!

Hashim.
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Well done.:hearts:

jpol
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Nice Maria! :D

I must be watching the wrong Stosur matches every time I see her she plays like crap.

Andy.
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Good to see Masha continue to build on her efforts of last week. Im so happy for her. Hopefully she can make at least the semis.

JamieOwen3
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:24 PM
expected her to win in 2 and she did :) happy she's in the QF here again. Do It Maria.

claypova
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM
:worship:

BluSthil
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Extremely disappointed in Stosur's performance. She has the power, but it seems not the other 'tools' she needs to compete and win consistently. Don't know what it will take to motivate Sam to take those extra steps to excel ?

Steven.
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Wozniacki is #1.

Where's Sharapova?

got bored of weeping over Murray on mtf? :wavey:

BluSthil
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Yeah, looks like Sam is somewhere in the 10-15 ranking. She looked like she had so much promise early on ?

cn ireland
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Congrats Maria:bounce:

Great win;).

Patrick345
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Sharapova and Vujicic have split up. Sharapova went to Vegas and married T´Wolves Center Nikola Pekovic, because she heard Woznaicki keeps losing to players whose name ends with -kovic. Jankovic, Petkovic....

tennisforadults
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:23 PM
people know how to play the "improved" stosur now, plus her unwilling attitude to improve the backhand. Players are passing her just because they are more flexible and eager to improve their game aka Maria and Caroline.

The most sensible thing said about Sam thus far in this thread. She's a known entity and a target as a top 5 player. Players turn up on court wanting to beat her. And she's not doing very well to handle the pressure.

As for whether she will drop out of top 10, it REALLY depends on the clay season. I have hope! :angel:

Belmont Lad
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM
NID. :hearts: Stosur simply can't compete on this surface against a tall powerful babe like Maria, as their H2H bears out. Nice to see Maria building on recent victories. Very winnable quarterfinal for Masha. :yeah:

Sammo
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM
:sobbing: What a freaking horrible match! The first one played horrible but the second :help: :sobbing:

Gdsimmons
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:27 PM
A road to the finals is looking better and better for Maria. Even though I dont really care for Maria, its good to see her playing well.

SB: If Sam doesnt get her shit together on clay she is gonna FLY down the ranks

pokey camp
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:42 PM
WD Masha! :yeah:

But I'd be shocked if Maria ever lost to Sam on HCs. It's just a shit matchup for Sam. :shrug:
got bored of weeping over Murray on mtf? :wavey:
Yep. Murray's slump is precisely why this fool suddenly decided to "grace" TF with his presence. It's almost enough to make me hope Murray comes out of his slump... :tape:

The 2nd Law
Mar 28th, 2011, 11:07 PM
My god, leave Sam alone :o

So happy for Masha :worship: A bit of pressure now though in my eyes, I will be disappointed if she doesn't make the finals now that Woz is out.

madmax
Mar 28th, 2011, 11:10 PM
My god, leave Sam alone :o

So happy for Masha :worship: A bit of pressure now though in my eyes, I will be disappointed if she doesn't make the finals now that Woz is out.

Maria vs Ana finals would be:hearts: Let's cross our fingers then

Doully
Mar 28th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Thank god clay season is almost upon us... :help:

The 2nd Law
Mar 28th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Maria vs Ana finals would be:hearts: Let's cross our fingers then

Ana has to beat Kim though :sad: but I have my toes crossed too :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 28th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Nice win Masha :yeah:

Sammy :hug: On to the clay season :cool:

hurricanejeanne
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Down right routine for Pova. :eek:

Stosur is so screwed if she can't get it together on clay.

WowWow
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:17 AM
:hearts::dance::clap2::bigclap::yippee::cheer:

Sombrerero loco
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:19 AM
expected...stosur sucks against big hitters

LightWarrior
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:24 AM
How has Stosur become so bad ? Horrible boring match. Just another usual WTA UE/ballbashing snoozefest at its best. Wonder how many combined UE have Petko, Woz, Maria and Stosur made in both matches.

nelsondan
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Maria looks very beautiful. I do not ever remember her body looking better than it does now. If she can start winning when she plays on a consistent basis, she will end up setting records regarding endorsements. It will go beyond her early years. But she has to win--including a major in the next year or two.

Lachy
Mar 29th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Ridiculously happy with Maria's serve today!!!! Felt confident :dance: Her forehand broke down but she hit through it like a champion!

lewis_davies
Mar 29th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Quality thread name! So glad Maria beat Stosur. LOL @ these blue silhouettes too ^

NeoZod19
Mar 29th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Maria looks very beautiful. I do not ever remember her body looking better than it does now. If she can start winning when she plays on a consistent basis, she will end up setting records regarding endorsements. It will go beyond her early years. But she has to win--including a major in the next year or two.

I haven't seen any of her match but I think you are right and I do hope to see her coming back as well. We need to see good players in the competition.

Let's wish her all the best!! ;)

Beat
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Dulgheru next? :tape: :happy:

and what's so funny about that?

Corswandt
Mar 29th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Comically awful match.

The Miami courts take spin as well as any claycourt, and that, coupled with Stosur's framed shots and some wind ensured that we had the ball spinning in every conceivable direction nearly all the time.

Stosur was even worse than she had been vs Safina, something I didn't even think was possible. Couldn't return serve (any serve) to save her life, and couldn't time properly even the most routine of groundstrokes. The only reason why the first set's score wasn't as embarrassing as the second was that Martha was pretty much crap for most of it, completely uncoordinated on serve and only going for her FH.

As for Martha, that swimming pool blue dress is :drool: I kept imagining myself helping Martha take it off.

go hingis
Mar 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
the old Stosur is coming back fast, good to see Maria getting some wins

Just Do It
Mar 29th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Waiting for the day when Sam and Sexa will drop out of top 10 :worship:

tennisforadults
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:07 PM

The clay season is here. You may have to wait a while.

Just Do It
Mar 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
The clay season is here. You may have to wait a while.

Exactly, they have to defend RG points :worship:

Beat
Mar 29th, 2011, 01:02 PM

you must have an exciting life.

perseus2006
Mar 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM
As for Martha, that swimming pool blue dress is :drool: I kept imagining myself helping Martha take it off.

Pova is so blessed with helpful fans...

Kəv.
Mar 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Sammy :bigcry:

rucolo
Mar 29th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Well done, Maria! ;):banana:

Maria leads Head To Head now 7-0. :angel:

yeah, Maria looked amazing in this blue outfit :hearts: but please no dirty thoughts :lol: