View Full Version : Cibulkova interviewing players; "I AM a Party Girl!"

shoparound
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:19 AM
From Xperia Hotshots(?)
Good job Domi! Lol Caro is a good girl while Azarenka is "good girl gone bad"

Rp2L8WAPaZ0

Libertango
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I like seeing this side of the players. Maria seems so nice, as does Vee and Vika, and Domi is soooo pretty! Never really noticed it before. :hearts:

Mashabator
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:31 AM
:lol: loved it!

TheHangover
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:47 AM
we know that you are a party girl!
lol at sveta running away form the interview
Dominika find a new job, she do this great

GoofyDuck
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM
LOL this is hilarious :lol:

Maria's laugh when Sveta's walks past is great sound.

btw the woman who she doesn't know who it is, isn't that the woman from Modern Family? at 2:12.

nouf
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Domi is the best! Always been! I know domi offcourt she is one amazing girl!
Yesterday she said me did u watch my videos no sorry I am @ bath!
When u come back u should be lol I understand now :)

Sharapovian
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Nice :lol: :yeah:

mauresmofan
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:36 AM

btw the woman who she doesn't know who it is, isn't that the woman from Modern Family? at 2:12.

yeah I think it's Gloria - well spotted!

Uranium
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:46 AM
By looking on-court antics, Domi is very serious and thought she was like that off-court too, but damn she is funny and seems fun:lol:

Tuckii
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Maria is such a nice person :eek:

Love it Domi :hearts:

gc-spurs
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:58 AM
"This is Miami cheek" :hearts:

So nice to see everyone having a good time, especially Maria having a good ol' LOL.
Also a lot of those outfits looked better in motion.

Domi needs to do this more, she owned it! "I don't know who she is, I don't wanna interview her"

Keadz
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Her strut/body at the end of the video:worship::worship:

Lucemferre
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Maria seems so fake:tape:

Rising Sun
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Domi on her way to becoming the next Babsi Schett :hearts:

Nicolas
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:21 PM
:drool: Oooh Domi, too hot!

Hashim.
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Damn she is gorgeous.:hearts:

miffedmax
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Vee and Vika.

cellophane
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Great :lol:

Chakvenus
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:25 PM
:lol: :lol: I loved this, it was too much fun.

Valanga
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:26 PM
God. She is too short :tape:
She makes Vika look like a giant

BTW, if she's really interviewing someone, why didn't she hold the microphone right in front of the player but herself?

NeeemZ
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:32 PM

It's definitely not Sofia Vergara. She's got bigger boobs.

Djezonfly
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Oh Domi :inlove:

Mary Cherry.
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:44 PM
:lol: Loved it!

"I'm not going to talk to her...I don't know her!" :haha:

Domi on her way to becoming the next Babsi Schett :hearts:

No one will ever top Babs Undercover :hearts: That's TV gold.

toxina90
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:26 PM

It's someone from The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills but I don't watch it/know her.

NyCPsU
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Domi :hearts:

See, Maria comes off as such a cold bitch to me, she always does. I would never want to be around someone like her. :shrug:

Super Dave
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Domi got da badonkadonk.

Craig.
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:47 PM

See, Maria comes off as such a cold bitch to me, she always does. I would never want to be around someone like her. :shrug:

How does she seem like a cold bitch in that video? :unsure:

wildemu
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:50 PM
man the xperia headshots song is irritating as hell after you hear it multiple times.

lol@ venus "i just want to get this over with."

tucker1989
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:54 PM

It's Adriana from the Real Housewives of Miami :lol::tape:

dynamoRockstarr
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Domi's personality is so lively :hearts:

Just Do It
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM
What the hell is Svetlana wearing :hysteric:

klever58
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:14 PM
awesome vid :lol: Miami chick

jacobruiz
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:19 PM
How does she seem like a cold bitch in that video? :unsure:

:shrug: Haters gonna hate...:rolleyes:

Mikey.
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Fun watch. :lol:

NyCPsU
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Im a hater yes, but she just always comes off like this is talking down to someone. Like when she says something about coming back in 30 minutes. I dunno, it just seems so callous to me. :lol:

wildemu
Mar 25th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Im a hater yes, but she just always comes off like this is talking down to someone. Like when she says something about coming back in 30 minutes. I dunno, it just seems so callous to me. :lol:

I would chalk it up more to the idea that she is kind of awkward around players because she doesn't really talk to anybody on the tour outside of forced parties or sponsorships. I don't think she means to come off as condescending, this is just a natural response when someone keeps to herself and now is forced to mingle.

Nicolás89
Mar 25th, 2011, 05:30 PM
I would chalk it up more to the idea that she is kind of awkward around players because she doesn't really talk to anybody on the tour outside of forced parties or sponsorships. I don't think she means to come off as condescending, this is just a natural response when someone keeps to herself and now is forced to mingle.

I thought she was nice. Domi herself said she likes her. And the way she was laughing at Sveta for walking past through them shows that at least she shares a fun relationship with Kuznetsova.

wildemu
Mar 25th, 2011, 05:34 PM
I thought she was nice. Domi herself said she likes her. And the way she was laughing at Sveta for walking past through them shows that at least she shares a fun relationship with Kuznetsova.

yea, im not saying she behaved badly, but people expect her to be a social butterfly like domi because of all the sponorship deals and promotions she does for the sport. As long as she's trying to be polite which I think she is, there isn't much more you can ask from her given the personality.

edificio
Mar 25th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Dominika is very cute, but I think we already knew she was a party girl. Babsi better watch out once Dominika learns how to hold up the microphone so tall people can speak into it. ;)

Close up, I don't like Maria's shirt and her breast-squishing undergarment. Ugh. Skirt is also too high on the waist (I know she loves that style, though). Vika looks great with the Shirley Temple curls. Sveta's outfit is interesting and perhaps too old for her. I'm not sure about Miami "cheek." :tape:

Halepsova
Mar 25th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Maria was laughing and smiling to other players? :eek: :speakles:
I bet she drunk!

Annie.
Mar 25th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Cibulkova is gorgeous!!! I love her.

I don't have anything nice to say about the rest of the women.

ExXotikal
Mar 25th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Now I understand why Venus be looking like a ashy version of Caster Semenya for a good ole minute now.
30 minutes? Really?

The Dawntreader
Mar 25th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Cutest player on tour. Though i have no idea what the fuck Kuzzy was wearing. Looks like something Betty White threw out whilst on the Golden Girls.

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM
That was actually very entertaining. Maybe that Xperia thing will actually work :scared:

volta
that's my Dominika :hearts: :cool:

GoofyDuck
Cibulkova is gorgeous!!! I love her.

I don't have anything nice to say about the rest of the women.

I bet they care alot about that.

Annie.
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I bet they care alot about that.

But you do apparently. :kiss:

DragonFlame
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Meh, the whole thing felt a bit fake. The only thing great about it was svetlana. :lol:

tea
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:12 PM
^ Yep, quite meh vid to be honest. Anyway could spot about 20 secs of indeed funny pieces.:)

And don't you people dare compare this amateur's try to Barbara Schett's works of art.:p

HRHoliviasmith
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I really, really enjoyed that. Dominika is too effing cute. Love her personality.

Maria came across really likeable here. Also I can imagine that she's gorgeous
in person but just doesn't take really good pictures or something. She looked really
nice (despite her outfit).

Venus....just irks me for some reason.

Love my Vika!!! :hearts:

doomsday
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:19 PM

When you have nothing to say, just shut up:rolleyes:

GoofyDuck
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:23 PM
But you do apparently. :kiss:

every pathetic forum troll gives a certain reply.
the kiss emotico is standard.

Didn't expect anything else though.

Oh, and probably unlike you I have no time to troll this forum 24/7 so I will let you have the last word. :)

Brena
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:35 PM
What the hell is Svetlana wearing :hysteric:

No idea, but it's amazing. :bowdown:

FoxyliciousKhat
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Not a fan of Domi (gawd can't believe I said that I hate when it said finds it so unnecessary). Anywho I loved it! Domi owned it! Maria so down to earth, Vee was her usually self and Sveta being Sveta

Great job all around.

Foxy

Annie.
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:43 PM
every pathetic forum troll gives a certain reply.
the kiss emotico is standard.

Didn't expect anything else though.

Oh, and probably unlike you I have no time to troll this forum 24/7 so I will let you have the last word. :)

Thanks bb!

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ir3vxy.jpg

danieln1
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Great, great video, she´s so good interview other players...

Sveta could have stopped to talk to her, even Maria did.....

Amazing video, hopefully there will be more...

The Daviator
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Maria comes across so well here, I wish we saw more of her like this.

Domi is cute.

Mr.Sharapova
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:25 PM

Well, thats such a pity, cause I definitely think Maria would love to be around you:angel:

MB.
Mar 26th, 2011, 12:08 AM
1.) The last few seconds. Domi's ass is out of control. Wow.
2.) Caroline..."good girl"? Really?
5.) 1:20-1:30; Masha sounds literally retarded.
3.) Fernando. You look like you spend 5 hours getting ready, not 5 minutes.
4.) Domi fawning over V's dancing skills. Awesome.

Inger67
Mar 26th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Is this show airing already?

Break My Rapture
Mar 26th, 2011, 12:24 AM
1.) The last few seconds. Domi's ass is out of control. Wow.
2.) Caroline..."good girl"? Really?
5.) 1:20-1:30; Masha sounds literally retarded.
3.) Fernando. You look like you spend 5 hours getting ready, not 5 minutes.
4.) Domi fawning over V's dancing skills. Awesome.
:bigcry: DEAD.

shoparound
Mar 26th, 2011, 02:47 AM
She has a good personality I like it!
LeRVyVV9YCc

Roookie
Mar 26th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Domi :lol:...she is really funny. Love her!

Valanga
Mar 26th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Is Cibulkova just 1.61? And azarenka 1.8?
Domi looks shorter by 25 cm :o

nevetssllim
Mar 26th, 2011, 08:25 AM
That's a really cute video! It's nice to see players in such a relaxed mood.

Was Domi standing on a stool to interview Verdasco? They almost look the same height. :lol:

Reptilia
Mar 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM
I've never really been a fan of Cibulkova but she is cute in this vid!

stangtennis
Mar 26th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Is this show airing already?
Xperia Hot Shots links

Official website http://www.sonyericsson.com/xperiahotshots

YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/xperiahotshots

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/xperiahotshots

Android App https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sonyericsson.xhs

olivero
Mar 26th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Great video. Another reason to love Dominika :lol: Vika and Sveta once again prove they are very funny outside the court.

Setsuna.
Mar 26th, 2011, 10:04 AM
She is cute with nice personality.

Slutiana
Mar 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM
You silly. :lol: Maria said she wanted to come back in 30 minutes in order to see Domi dripping with sweat. Stop being like Cara!

sammy01
Mar 26th, 2011, 01:00 PM
it was fun, but i guess this whole 'reality' thing is going to be all about showing the girls as dressed up semi models. which isn't really the reality of a tennis players life.

well this is WTA, why sell the players as hard working, focussed athletes, when you can sell te as models/slutty girls.

JN
Mar 27th, 2011, 02:24 AM
it was fun, but i guess this whole 'reality' thing is going to be all about showing the girls as dressed up semi models. which isn't really the reality of a tennis players life.

well this is WTA, why sell the players as hard working, focussed athletes, when you can sell te as models/slutty girls.

Geeze, they're at a friggin' party. Talk about making mountains out of molehills.

Patrick345
Mar 27th, 2011, 02:44 AM

It certainly came across that way. :lol:

Nico_E
Mar 27th, 2011, 02:59 AM
we know Cibulkova likes her ATP men, no doubting that, she's shared around like a new t-shirt

Mattographer
Mar 27th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga :inlove:

His smile makes me melt.

Patrick345
Mar 27th, 2011, 03:51 AM
What gets me is that the WTA thinks they just invented the wheel. They should be doing these little personality clips for all players all the time and play them before big matches, especially at the Slams. That´s how you connect with people, turn them into fans and develop an actual audience.

Craig.
Mar 27th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Maria comes across so well here, I wish we saw more of her like this.

Domi is cute.

See, this is what I don't get. What ''other'' Maria do some of you guys see regularly? Or are we fans just blind as to what she's really like? Yeah, she's not Saint Kim or Sunshine, and likely never will be, but I just don't get it. She used to act like a spoiled brat I'll give you that, but the last couple years? Come on now.

Wiggly
Mar 27th, 2011, 04:44 AM
What gets me is that the WTA thinks they just invented the wheel. They should be doing these little personality clips for all players all the time and play them before big matches, especially at the Slams. That´s how you connect with people, turn them into fans and develop an actual audience.

Spot on.
They should copy the NHL and NBA of this world and shoot some promotional stuff in Australia during the season.
All players put their mean face on, with some shadows and music.

During the break, a video is shown of the two players answering some questions (the same for everyone) such as Who's your celebrity crush, iPhone or Blackberry, etc.

The fans would connect with the players much more and the underdogs would probably get even more support as they wouldn't give some PR crap.

Andy.
Mar 27th, 2011, 04:47 AM
See, this is what I don't get. What ''other'' Maria do some of you guys see regularly? Or are we fans just blind as to what she's really like? Yeah, she's not Saint Kim or Sunshine, and likely never will be, but I just don't get it. She used to act like a spoiled brat I'll give you that, but the last couple years? Come on now.
I dont think Maria ever acted like that. She was just a little cold/aloof and kept to herself.

HRHoliviasmith
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:35 AM

:unsure:

more like cold, aloof, you're beneath me (can't think of an adjective for that right now),etc, etc...

Zojirushi
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Nice interview with the players. Domi looks pretty good and Vika as well:hearts::hearts:

jacobruiz
Mar 27th, 2011, 07:29 AM

Maria never acted like a spoiled brat, Craig.

Slutiana
Mar 27th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Agreed, in the last few years she has always come across extremely well in pressers and the media. She has great dry humour and is always very self-depricating which I love. For example, that whole stalker incident at the AO - the way she kind of had a little fun and played along with the guy, making some snarky quips of her own was pretty hilarious. Most players wouldn't have done that. She's funny without trying hard like Karolina, for example.

She is also very honest when she loses. So when people continue to criticize her for being a "cold bitch" or whatever, it just makes them look stupid.

Smitten
Mar 27th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Losing a lot these past 3 years has given Sharapova a reality check and put her more in touch with human emotions. She seems a lot more refined and mature now.

Corswandt
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Rp2L8WAPaZ0

Harmless milquetoast Shriekarenka describing herself as a "brainless ballbasher" and now as a "good girl gone bad". :hysteric:

Cibulkova is quick-witted and very lively as I expected.

Overall the WTA really seems desperate to attract a younger audience while not implementing any of the changes that would give it a shot at actually getting it.

Apoleb
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Maria has always been one of the most mature and level minded players on the tour, even when she was winning and from a very young age. Her on court demeanor can be irritating, but she's a consummate professional in the press conferences.

Just Do It
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Too bad Jelena J wasn't there :sad:

Zin
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Domi gained nearly 4500 fans on facebook in 3 days thanks to the Xperia hot shots :yeah:

sammy01
Mar 27th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Geeze, they're at a friggin' party. Talk about making mountains out of molehills.

and the introduction video to the 6 players they were all dressed up going to a party to. whats the betting we get sabine or domi on a photo shoot next and yet another party.

It certainly came across that way. :lol:

;)

Craig.
Mar 27th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I dont think Maria ever acted like that. She was just a little cold/aloof and kept to herself.

:unsure:

more like cold, aloof, you're beneath me (can't think of an adjective for that right now),etc, etc...

Maria never acted like a spoiled brat, Craig.

Yeah, y'all are right, I worded it wrongly. I meant distant, very into herself, etc. etc.

DeliriousPotato
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:14 PM
yeah I think it's Gloria - well spotted!

that is not Sofia Vergara.
Domi is right, the woman is from the Real Housewives of Miami

GoofyDuck
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:16 PM
that is not Sofia Vergara.
Domi is right, the woman is from the Real Housewives of Miami

They look like twins though :lol:

MB.
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:30 PM

This.

Stacey Allaster, are you listening?

sweetpeas
Mar 27th, 2011, 06:44 PM
That was nice.So funny.

Potato
Mar 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
"This is Miami, chick!" LOL i love this girl.

Kitty-Cat
Mar 28th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Very cute! :)