TeamUla
Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM
bcuNlx3UF_s

Really sexy! :eek:
And I'm telling it as a gay person. :p

Moveyourfeet
Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Looking good.

Serena's ass needs its own twitter account, I swear. It has a lot of 'followers'.

donniedarkofan
Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:47 PM
The world's sexiest tennis player? WTF?! I mean I worship Serena, I really love her to fucking death, but that's kinda ...uhmm...not right.

Veesus
Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:43 PM
The world's sexiest tennis player? WTF?! I mean I worship Serena, I really love her to fucking death, but that's kinda ...uhmm...not right.

Who's better? :confused:

Olórin
Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:45 PM
I mean I worship Serena,

Clearly not enough. You dirty heretic. :devil:

Serena_Williams_
Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
Looking good.

Serena's ass needs its own twitter account, I swear. It has a lot of 'followers'.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::hearts:

QuietPlease
Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:16 PM

I dunno if she's the prettiest or most beautiful, but sexiest? Yep I second that :drool:

Mrs. Peel
Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:24 PM
Serena looks absolutely scrumptious! Dang, girl!:worship:

itzhak
Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:40 PM
This trailer is the worst thing that Serena did for women tennis. disgusting.

Moveyourfeet
Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:47 PM

Pressed.

Never mind the fact that she's an incredible athlete who helped take the physicality of the women's game to the next level. Never mind that she is her own woman, incredibly strong willed, strong minded and independent and marches to the beat of her own drum. Never mind that she is a self-made multi-millionaire due to her great accomplishments and achievements and not some sex-tape or marrying up.

Yes, it is an ad for a game that a limited segment of the gaming population will buy that totally is the worst thing Serena did for women's tennis.

Sit down please.

Lucemferre
Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:49 PM

:weirdo:

tim2502
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM
This vid is so cheap :o

Mrs. Peel
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM

You are the worst thing to happen to this thread. Disgusting.

itzhak
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Pressed.

Never mind the fact that she's an incredible athlete who helped take the physicality of the women's game to the next level. Never mind that she is her own woman, incredibly strong willed, strong minded and independent and marches to the beat of her own drum. Never mind that she is a self-made multi-millionaire due to her great accomplishments and achievements and not some sex-tape or marrying up.

Yes, it is an ad for a game that a limited segment of the gaming population will buy that totally is the worst thing Serena did for women's tennis.

Sit down please.

You clearly didn't understood what I wrote. I didn't wrote that Serena IS the worst thing for tennis. I wrote that this video was the worst thing, this so cheap and sex-oriented. Beacause Serena is great champion and one of the best player ever of the WTA and I totally respect her on her on-court achievements, this trailer is huge failure, the worst messege from such a great player.

Mrs. Peel
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM
Pressed.

Sit down please.

Watch him be all back up in here giving more commentary for something he finds so "disgusting".

volta
Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:41 AM
oh my :drool::drool:

shoparound
Mar 23rd, 2011, 04:56 AM

Her haters in America are going to get a lot of resources for their jokes.
Those who don't watch tennis here but hears or sees about Serena occasionally still hate her and thinks she's halfman.

shoryuken
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:01 AM
can't stop watching it :lol:

Gdsimmons
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:36 AM
I say good for Serena. After the hell she's been through with all of her injuries and such Im sure filming this was a lot of fun for her. So good for her. And her body is SICK!! All I said watching it was DAMN!

ico4498
Mar 23rd, 2011, 06:48 AM
baby gurl!

hot, hot, HOT!

Tennisation
Mar 23rd, 2011, 06:55 AM
Oh that's why she had lunch with her good friend Kim Kardashian the other day. Looks like Kim gave her some pointers on making a great video ;)...on a more serious note, last time I checked Top Spin 4 is rated "E" for Everyone and this promotional video doesn't quite meet that.

duhcity
Mar 23rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
Couldn't do a quick search and realize it's already been posted/merged into the Top Spin 4 thread?

Raiden
Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:07 AM
This trailer is the worst thing that Serena did for women tennis. disgusting.Someone at the top echelons of the company agree with you (or rather perhaps they were afraid of opinions like yours) cause they changed their mind and now the ad's got cancelled.

It's been decided that all that sexy ass is too hot for TV (the youtube clip was apparently a non-authorised personal release by the chick who was booty-bumping with Serena in that very same ad.

MaBaker
Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:08 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2zhea20.gif

Priceless.

SloKid
Mar 23rd, 2011, 09:10 AM
Cheap and tasteless imo. Kinda degrading even.

Olórin
Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:19 AM

:facepalm:

Kairi
Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM

like the player in your siggy? :oh:

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Someone at the top echelons of the company agree with you (or rather perhaps they were afraid of opinions like yours) cause they changed their mind and now the ad's got cancelled.

It's been decided that all that sexy ass is too hot for TV (the youtube clip was apparently a non-authorised personal release by the chick who was booty-bumping with Serena in that very same ad.

too pressed :lol:

Betty
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:12 PM
bcuNlx3UF_s

And I'm telling it as a gay person. :pO my god!! What says Jehovah about that:lol:

Betty
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Nice recovering from an pulmonary embolism :eek:

Sammo
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
bcuNlx3UF_s

And I'm telling it as a gay person. :p

I don't know why but when I first saw this it reminded me of this music video
tpkBRn17RXs

Maybe it's because they're the same thrashy :lol:

serenafan08
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
:drool: :hearts: Work Serena!

Adal
Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Serena looks great.
The whole commercial is unnecessarily provocative though. What was the point of shooting it when they know it won't be shown on TV?

Sammo
Mar 23rd, 2011, 06:05 PM
By the way didn't know that Ivanovic is now the world's sexiest gamer :lol: The model looks a lot like her

Kitty-Cat
Mar 23rd, 2011, 07:44 PM
By the way didn't know that Ivanovic is now the world's sexiest gamer :lol: The model looks a lot like her

That's Rileah Vanderbilt. She's actually a Facebook friend of mine. :) She's definitely a gaming geek and has done some great videos with her other "Team Unicorn" friends.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I don't find Serena to be the sexiest tennis player in the world. Not even close. But personally, I don't find anything wrong with this video. It's not like Serena's ass is gonna single-handedly (assedly? lol) bring down the women's game. I find her on-court antics to be far more damaging.

mykarma
Mar 24th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Pressed.

Sit down please.
:happy::happy::happy:

mykarma
Mar 24th, 2011, 01:04 AM
You are the worst thing to happen to this thread. Disgusting.
You must spread reps around before...

AkademiQ
Mar 24th, 2011, 01:37 AM
That's Rileah Vanderbilt. She's actually a Facebook friend of mine. :) She's definitely a gaming geek and has done some great videos with her other "Team Unicorn" friends.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I don't find Serena to be the sexiest tennis player in the world. Not even close. But personally, I don't find anything wrong with this video. It's not like Serena's ass is gonna single-handedly (assedly? lol) bring down the women's game. I find her on-court antics to be far more damaging.

I always find comments like yours interesting. Serena's had one damaging on court incident, US Open '09. Outside of that she's not had anything to damage the womens game, instead she's help elevate it. A female player who is comfortable in her skin and body type, who doesn't buy into the European standard of beauty, who is able to win and set a good example, yes, a good example for younger girls of all sizes/ethnicities that you can have confidence in yourself and win. She speaks her mind and if it's not something some fake delicate flowers want to hear, so what? A life isn't lived for someone else. Serena's been a good representative for womens tennis and she's held it up against male dominated sports so show some respect.

zhengjieforever
Mar 24th, 2011, 02:15 AM
is this really the only way to successfully market women's tennis (games) ? :help:

Spiritof42
Mar 24th, 2011, 02:31 AM
Using sex to sell a video game to a young, mostly male audience. Nothing new here...

Serena looks pretty good, but those orgasmic pseudo-grunts in the soundtrack are a tad ridiculous...

harloo
Mar 24th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Using sex to sell a video game to a young, mostly male audience. Nothing new here...

Serena looks pretty good, but those orgasmic pseudo-grunts in the soundtrack are a tad ridiculous...

It worked. I wasn't going to buy this game because I'm seriously backlogged about 20 PS3 and Xbox 360 games but I instantly ordered after seeing the commercial.:tape::lol:

donniedarkofan
Mar 24th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Who's better? :confused:

Are you, actually, asking me, who's better looking or sexier than Serena Williams? I mean, like for real?

Sammo
Mar 24th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Also LMAO @ Serena the world's sexiest tennis player :haha:

Kitty-Cat
Mar 24th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I always find comments like yours interesting. Serena's had one damaging on court incident, US Open '09. Outside of that she's not had anything to damage the womens game, instead she's help elevate it. A female player who is comfortable in her skin and body type, who doesn't buy into the European standard of beauty, who is able to win and set a good example, yes, a good example for younger girls of all sizes/ethnicities that you can have confidence in yourself and win. She speaks her mind and if it's not something some fake delicate flowers want to hear, so what? A life isn't lived for someone else. Serena's been a good representative for womens tennis and she's held it up against male dominated sports so show some respect.

It's funny how you completely misinterpreted my comment and used it as diatribe against stuff I didn't even say. Let me clarify since you misunderstood: I was comparing this *commercial* against her on-court incidents (btw, I didn't give a specific number to it and yes US Open '09 was the biggest but not necessarily the only one) and pointing out that, if I had to CHOOSE between the two, I'd sooner criticize her for the latter rather than the former. Beyond that, I didn't imply anything. You assumed it.

Lulu.
Mar 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
She looks amazing. Love the commercial.

SVK
Mar 25th, 2011, 01:54 AM
As expected - one negative comment about Serena and then the fun begins:rolls::weirdo:

Betten
Mar 25th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Apparently it was never supposed to be used, and it has been pulled.

Click! (http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=11181&zoneid=25)

2moretogo
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hahahaha, that was really sexy. There was fishnets for days that the internet is talking once again about Serena.

harloo
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Apparently it was never supposed to be used, and it has been pulled.

Click! (http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=11181&zoneid=25)

:haha::haha:I love how 2K Sports did this campaign. They knew what kind of reaction the video would get from some people but their sole intention was advertising the game. So of course they're going to feign innocence and pretend as if they didn't mean for it to mysteriously leak. :tape::lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM
:haha::haha:I love how 2K Sports did this campaign. They knew what kind of reaction the video would get from some people but their sole intention was advertising the game. So of course they're going to feign innocence and pretend as if they didn't mean for it to mysteriously leak. :tape::lol:

and for serena to accidentally talk about it :oh:

Garfed
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Never mind the fact that she is an incredible athlete, who helped the women's competition body to a new level. Never mind that she is her own woman, incredibly strong willed, strong-willed and independent camp, her own drum...

Pops Maellard
Apr 7th, 2011, 02:27 AM
This trailer was amazing. :bowdown:

pav
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Serena:confused: Sexy:confused::tape::help:

Kairi
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Serena:confused: Sexy:confused::tape::help:

U, a dumbass? NOOOOOOOOOOO of course not :rolleyes:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:35 AM