PDA

View Full Version : oldie,Metta.

old woman
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Hello Metta, Lets see who is oldest,i watched Virgina Wade win Wimbledon,do you remember Bowie as Ziggy.I am as old as my bones,the same age as my teeth,and they say you are only as old as what your feeling?????. Talking about feeling,sorry to hear about Momo, next year No 1. ************************************************ Guess what i am feeling. Happy old woman :hearts:

mettabear
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:19 AM
..OMG..yes I remember all those things..and loved Betty Stove..best backhand of her time..shit this is not good...hahaha
all my bits are intact..but my left breast is winning the race to my waist..don't tell anyone LOOOOOOOOOOOL
talk to me some more old woman..I like your style;)

metta xx

old woman
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:51 PM
Ok, Monica is ok,i was in steffi camp. Sorry to hear about left breast,you will have to do (i must i must improve my bust exercises)we had a great schooling.My breasts are pointing in same direction,not downwards yet,dont require implants, they are big enough.No complaints? Talking about surgery,great news about Amelie,none required lets hope the injections work.I hope she gets back for Aussie open. Have you ever been, to Aussie open Metta,looks great on tv,always bleary eyed, like to watch live coverage on Eurosport.Well must fly,got to go work!Keep talking:wavey: Advice,never let the bas---ds get you down girl.:angel: