PDA

View Full Version : I saw Kim

shannonannafan
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:03 PM
I don't know if this counts for anything, but I saw Kim up close
and personal at the Acura Classic. I watched her practice session
and I must admit she is one the nicest, funniest people around. You could really see her love for tennis by the smile on her face.
When I got there, she was working on her serves and returns. She served and then her hitting partner served back to her. They were pretty powerful. It looked good, until Kim made a bad mistake. She turned around to pick up a ball unaware tat her partner was serving to her. Before she had time to react, she got hit in the side with a ball that went 115 mph according nto the radar. Kim gave the poor guy a look like "what the heck?" but she soon started laughing. Practice ended shortly after, and that was about it.
I guess the whole point of this article is to prove that just like we all thought, Kim is a classy, little angel. :angel:

Oct 25th, 2002, 01:37 AM
What's 115 miles in kilometres? That's fast, right?

Oct 25th, 2002, 01:41 AM
I just converted it. It's 185km...fast, but not like it's the fastest serve or anything...but it would hurt to be hit by it

KaseyL
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:07 AM
thanks for your report! She is so nice, and down-to-earth, isn't she! Nothing like 'look at me, here I am, the tennis star'

She just acts like the girl next door! :hearts:

angele87
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the report shannonannafan :kiss: