PDA

View Full Version : Why is Aga playing????

AcesHigh
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:15 AM
I thought she was supposed to be injured? :confused:
Even if she's not, is she rushing back for some reason?

Smitten
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:17 AM
She and her father are greedy. The usual.

duhcity
Cash incentives maybe?
She could've used another week break, but it must be hard for her to miss a slam

Ralph214
She won the first set :lol:

Young 8
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Terrible sportmanship

Such a witch

M.P
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:19 AM
she has the low back problem now :help:
4 injuries

darrinbaker00
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:22 AM
I thought she was supposed to be injured? :confused:
Even if she's not, is she rushing back for some reason?
Why is a tennis player playing tennis? Come on, Aces, you're smarter than that. ;)

volta
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:22 AM
i was wondering the same :(

Doesn't get the proper healing for an injury and might already get another for being stubborn :o

AcesHigh
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Why is a tennis player playing tennis? Come on, Aces, you're smarter than that. ;)

:lol: It's stupid to play if she's injured... and waste even more money she might gain in the coming months if she was healthy.

And she's done this before. It's sad b/c I really like her and she could blossom into a good top 10 player if she tried taking care of her body.

Smitten
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:32 AM
:lol: It's stupid to play if she's injured... and waste even more money she might gain in the coming months if she was healthy.

And she's done this before. It's sad b/c I really like her and she could blossom into a good top 10 player if she tried taking care of her body.

She'll never miss anything unless she absolutely cannot make it under any circumstance.

She's too greedy. Besides, she does not have any more potential than what she has shown.

Her game has not evolved in 3 years now and the other players of her generation has. She's losing to Wozniacki, losing to Azarenka, and losing to everyone else.

darrinbaker00
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:32 AM

I'm pretty sure she thought to herself, "Even with a bad back, I can beat this old lady." ;)

Drake1980
Jan 18th, 2011, 06:30 PM
She won! :shrug:

Miracle Worker
Jan 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Because of money.

But, why she is playing doubles too? This is weird.