PDA

View Full Version : Maria's Stalker Possible Censure from AO

asiandude
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Maria believes she is being stalked by a Kiwi journalist.

http://www.news.com.au/world/new-zealand-journalist-accused-of-stalking-maria-sharapova-turns-up-at-media-conference/story-e6frfl00-1225990050043

Lord Choc Ice
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I guess Maria will never come here again. :o

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:43 PM
He must post on TF.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Golden Power :worship:

goat
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:46 PM
He must post on TF.

;):devil:

miffedmax
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:19 AM
1. That's a TERRIBLE photo of Cara.
2. She's not a Kiwi.

Vartan
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:20 AM
2. She's not a Kiwi.

:lol::lol::lol:

duhcity
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:25 AM
James McOnie, who works for the spoof TV sports show A Crowd Goes Wild

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/new-zealand-journalist-accused-of-stalking-maria-sharapova-turns-up-at-media-conference/story-e6frfl00-1225990050043#ixzz1BLVXn1WU

Completely overblown. If you only want real journalists, don't give the guy a media pass

pav
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:28 AM
That fat bugger does silly things all the time, but he has to allow some people have zero sense of humour, Shara probably wants a real stalker for publicity.

tennisbum79
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:39 AM
I get the sense of humor and poster whot think this is overblown.

However, the bottom line is, it is Sharapova's feeling that should be the primary concerns.

If Maria feels threatned (for her life) and cannot do her job in ideal condition, then this guy should not come in contact with her. And the origanizers must do everything to prevent it.
As simple as that.

matty
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:43 AM
I get the sense of humor and poster whot think this is overblown.

However, the bottom line is, it is Sharapova's feeling that should be the primary concerns.

If Maria feels threatned (for her life) and cannot do her job in ideal condition, then this guy should not come in contact with her. And the origanizers must do everything to prevent it.
As simple as that.

If she feels threatened for her life? How about a little reality thrown in--does the guy have any criminal record or documented mental illness? --Maria needs to relax.

tennisbum79
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:49 AM
If she feels threatened for her life? How about a little reality thrown in--does the guy have any criminal record or documented mental illness? --Maria needs to relax.
It does not matter whether he has a criminal record record or not.

It is what Maria feels or perceives in his presence is what is important.

claypova
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:51 AM
2. She's not a Kiwi.

:spit:

Keegan
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Obviously Max mistook her for Elena, otherwise this stuff wouldn't happen.

AnomyBC
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:56 AM

Not having a criminal record or a documented mental illness doesn't mean a thing. Probably at least 50% of the world's craziest people fall into that category. Maybe more.

That said, I'm pretty sure this guy is just trying to be funny.

That also being said, they shouldn't let him come to her press conferences if she doesn't want him there.

miffedmax
Jan 18th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Obviously Max mistook her for Elena, otherwise this stuff wouldn't happen.

As if.

Okay. I gotta go. This is like the third time that St. Petersburg cop car has circled the block and my fingers are too cold to type anyways.

matty
Jan 18th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Not having a criminal record or a documented mental illness doesn't mean a thing. Probably at least 50% of the world's craziest people fall into that category. Maybe more.

That said, I'm pretty sure this guy is just trying to be funny.

That also being said, they shouldn't let him come to her press conferences if she doesn't want him there.

I suppose you are right--it's just a shame because the guy is pretty funny and was always really sweet and polite when he interviewd the pros. It 's too bad he's getting a bad rep, but maybe he went a little far.:confused:

Sp!ffy
Jan 18th, 2011, 02:22 AM
The whole reason why Maria is jokingly calling him a stalker is because he followed her from Auckland.

But I really really doubt Maria cares, seeing as shes been joking and laughing with him in every interview

AnomyBC
Jan 18th, 2011, 03:03 AM
The whole reason why Maria is jokingly calling him a stalker is because he followed her from Auckland.

But I really really doubt Maria cares, seeing as shes been joking and laughing with him in every interview

Yeah, I was thinking she might have just been calling him a stalker jokingly. Hard to tell without seeing the vids :)

ExXotikal
Jan 18th, 2011, 03:27 AM
The chick needs to chill, ain't nobody who stalks her can't-get-past-GS-4thround ass.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jan 18th, 2011, 03:42 AM
The chick needs to chill, ain't nobody who stalks her can't-get-past-GS-4thround ass.

:cuckoo:

edificio
Jan 18th, 2011, 03:43 AM
Hmmm. I don't see how he's a stalker. He may not be funny, but...chill out, Maria. Let's hope she was just being humorous. However, if he is facing censure, then someone in her camp perhaps complained.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jan 18th, 2011, 03:59 AM
he stalked her with his stupid questions

it-girl
Jan 18th, 2011, 04:02 AM
If he is a stalker then the rest of the media is to. She probably recognized him because he actually has a personality.

Sp!ffy
Jan 22nd, 2011, 09:52 PM
For those who make a big deal out of everything:

px93Ip1lOlY