PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lu sisters : Jing-Jing, Jia-Jing & Jia-Xiang

Geoffrey91
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Jing-Jing, Jia-Jing & Jia-Xang are 3 chinese sisters who are also professional tennis players.

Jia-Jing & Jia-Wang are twins and were born the 11th of November in 1989. However something is really strange, how Jing-Jing, their old sister, can be born the 5th of May in 1989 too !

I guess maybe twins sisters were just prematury babies :baby:

Anyways I hate asian ITFs tournaments with all these Lu, Liu & Kim (especially in Korean where there are at least 10 Kim in main draw !)

Ellery
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:50 PM
:eek: :unsure: I didn't know Jing-Jing was the sister of Jia-Jing and Jia-Xiang :spit:

Gêmeos
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:53 PM
no,lu jiajing and lu jiaxiang are twins
lu jing jing has no relationship with them

Geoffrey91
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:56 PM
no,lu jiajing and lu jiaxiang are twins
lu jing jing has no relationship with them

They are refered as sisters on their ITF profils. :shrug:

Lin Lin
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Lu JingJing has no relationship with them:shrug:

Caipirinha Guy
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I guess it's illegal in China to have more than one children unless those are twins :rolleyes:

Lin Lin
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM
I guess it's illegal in China to have more than one children unless those are twins :rolleyes:

Not really,you know the one child policy too little;),there are several circumstance that one couple could have two children:)I myself have 3 siblings :D

Caipirinha Guy
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM
which circumstances exactly? :p

M.P
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:18 PM
their surname in chinese is not the same
so they have no relationship

Pasta-Na
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:20 PM
no, they dont have jing-jing's beauty. :o

Lin Lin
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:23 PM
which circumstances exactly? :p

Each city or province has its own rules,like in my city,we have several rules saying that you could have two kids,I can't remember all of them,but I have some tips here:

1,all the non-han-chinese (another 55 ethnic groups,even only one of the couple is non-han-chinese) could have no-limited number of kids;
2,if the couple are both one child in your family,you could have two kid;
3,in some sparsely-populated province(mostly in the west part of china),a couple could have two kids,

there are several rules,you can see here if you can read chinese,I have no time to translate them all.
http://baike.baidu.com/view/977730.htm

mila_mail
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Each city or province has its own rules,like in my city,we have several rules saying that you could have two kids,I can't remember all of them,but I have some tips here:

1,all the non-han-chinese (another 55 ethnic groups,even only one of the couple is non-han-chinese) could have no-limited number of kids;
2,if the couple are both one child in your family,you could have two kid;
3,in some sparsely-populated province(mostly in the west part of china),a couple could have two kids,

there are several rules,you can see here if you can read chinese,I have no time to translate them all.
http://baike.baidu.com/view/977730.htm

related to tennis?:o

Lin Lin
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM
related to tennis?:o

someone was asking:shrug:

Hian
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:57 PM
:lol:

njnetswill
Jan 14th, 2011, 06:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lu_%28surname%29

As you can see, the different Lus all look very different in Chinese, but Roman alphabet cannot capture that ;)