PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open Program

Invisible Fan
Jan 5th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Has anyone bought a copy of the Australian Open Program ?. I had a brief look at it today - it looks like they have improved the player profiles. I didn't get a chance to look at the articles yet. If anyone has it, do you think it's worth the 16 dollars?

HOS
Jan 5th, 2011, 08:58 PM
its v disappointing......again and full of mistakes...listing azarenka as russian in one section for an eg...wrong reuslts eg for playesrs who reached final saying sem,i final...like really sloppy journaism...and you think these guys would have a good knowledge of tennis....also, all top 30 ploayers profiled but MJ Martinez....like WTF ??
It is a heap of sh.t

Invisible Fan
Jan 9th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Probably won't get it then.

Shvedbarilescu
Jan 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
its v disappointing......again and full of mistakes...listing azarenka as russian in one section for an eg...wrong reuslts eg for playesrs who reached final saying sem,i final...like really sloppy journaism...and you think these guys would have a good knowledge of tennis....also, all top 30 ploayers profiled but MJ Martinez....like WTF ??
It is a heap of sh.t

:mad:

Rafito.
Jan 11th, 2011, 04:08 AM
It's only $16 :unsure: It has a much better design than previous years. I always get my autographs in it so it's a must for me. But yeah it's worth it of course.