PDA

View Full Version : Archive of point-by-point scores for Vera ZvonarŽva

andrewbroad
Dec 11th, 2010, 11:45 AM
I have just uploaded to my website an archive of point-by-point scores (http://abroad.sqweebs.org/tennis/zvona/scores.html) for every singles-match that Vera has played on the WTA Tour, and in the Majors, since January 2010.

As you may know, I have also been posting archives of point-by-point scores for every match on the WTA Tour, and in the Majors, in the appropriate tournament-fora of TennisForum.com since April 2010.
The archives at TennisForum include doubles-matches, and are more up to date: I post them as soon as I can after each day’s play has finished. This information comes solely from what I manage to catch on live scores each day.
The archives on my website are more complete (I may insert missing scores, or even whole matches, that I didn’t manage to catch on live scores), include statistics, but do not include doubles-matches, and may be delayed by days, weeks, or even months.I plan to keep posting the scores-archives in those two places as the 2011 season gets underway. Due to lack of time, I do not plan to post regular updates here.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad