PDA

View Full Version : Josus57 Update

Josus57
Nov 27th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Hello All, I am now at home rucuperating. I apolgize for being gone so long, and no updates in over a month from my partner. But, he has ran himself ragged. I was set to come home on Novembber 8th from the rehilitation center (third one I was at, since the first 2 were uncaring and had low standards towards a persons recovery), yet on November 7th about 9 a.m.- I was once again rushed to the hospital with severe stomach pains, and had to have a emergency appendectomy that evening. I was in the hospital, and rehab till November 15th. I am now home, and will try and be in touch a bit more often, but THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT, PRAYERS, and LOVE!

Joe

tennisvideos
Nov 28th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Hello All, I am now at home rucuperating. I apolgize for being gone so long, and no updates in over a month from my partner. But, he has ran himself ragged. I was set to come home on Novembber 8th from the rehilitation center (third one I was at, since the first 2 were uncaring and had low standards towards a persons recovery), yet on November 7th about 9 a.m.- I was once again rushed to the hospital with severe stomach pains, and had to have a emergency appendectomy that evening. I was in the hospital, and rehab till November 15th. I am now home, and will try and be in touch a bit more often, but THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT, PRAYERS, and LOVE!

Joe

Hi Joe

So glad to know you are now at home! Always a much nicer place to be to help you recover. That's great news. May things continue to improve for you both. Cheers Craig :)

Sumarokov-Elston
Nov 28th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Great news! Take care and all the best!

spiceboy
Nov 28th, 2010, 10:49 AM
:hug:

Seleção82
Nov 28th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Very glad to hear the good news. :) :)

galadriel
Nov 29th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Great news :hug: