#1 I know, #2 i can picture her face but can't think of the name but I know it!!!! and #3 I think I know!
Oct 28th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Main Draw 1st Round
(1) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) d. Simona Halep (ROU) 60 36 60
(4) Selima Sfar (TUN) d. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 62 64
(3) Shuai Zhang (CHN) d. Roberta Vinci (ITA) 60 61
(2) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. Sybille Bammer (AUT) 60 60
Oct 28th, 2010, 10:26 PM
1. Anastasia Rodionova
2. Anna Kournikova
Oct 28th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Anna K :bounce::hearts:
Oct 28th, 2010, 11:04 PM
After todays first round matches in Moscow and Luxembourg respectivly, it can be now be revealed the qualifiers for the Year and Championships in Doha and the Bali tournament of champions. The groups for the Doha tournament will be announced live tommorow.
Due to the victory of Karolina Sprem in the first round, and the losses of Laura Robson, Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters, Sprem has qualfied for the championships in Doha. Remaining in the tournament is Daniela Hantuchova, but is also out of the running as winning the tournament in Moscow would still mean she would be unable to pass Wickmayer or Sprem in the rankings.
Oct 29th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Main Semi Finals
(1) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) d. (4) Selima Sfar (TUN) 60 26 64
(2) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (3) Shuai Zhang (CHN) 67 60 60
Oct 29th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Jelena, great final to finish the year :D
Oct 30th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Main Draw Final
(1) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) d. (2) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 63 06 61
Oct 30th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Well done Ana :yeah:
Ivanovic had 2/3, right?
If yes it sucks to loss with 3/3 :sad: