(7) A. Kleybanova vs. L. Safarova
S. Errani vs. Q
O. Govortsova vs. A. Petkovic
Bye vs. (2) V. Azarenka

:scared:

Daszmarelli
Oct 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM
tough draw :bolt:

But Anna already beat Li, and she won this tournament before. She knows how do it.

Break My Rapture
Oct 16th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Please beat Na, Anna. :sobbing: :bigcry:

〃ANCHKし
Oct 16th, 2010, 12:32 PM
fighting anna!

Jane Lane
Oct 16th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Tough draw, but you can do it Anna! and please help out your BFF Vika :unsure:
I expect the Chak Attack to make an appearance at home. :rocker2:

Daszmarelli
Oct 16th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Chak attack :hearts:
Does she playing doubles?

King Halep
Oct 16th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Good luck Anna. I think she will win. She had to play here, it doesnt make sense for her to skip this and finish the season because this is her favorite tournament and she is always talking about playing at home.

Rafa_thebest
Oct 17th, 2010, 12:19 AM
OMG!! very very very tough draw but she can totally do it! C'MON ANNA!! make the russian crowd proud! win this event again! the first time she beat like 4 top tens! she can do the same now!! :D

Chakvenus
Oct 17th, 2010, 12:21 AM
ohhh wow...
i'm very nervous about this, and for three reasons:
1) Anna hasn't won a singles match here since 2006...
2) Li is a very good player
3) Li will probably be extra-motivated, as this tournament basically decides her qualification for Doha...
butttt having said that, i still think Anna can do it. she just needs to erase last week from her memory...

sammy01
Oct 17th, 2010, 12:25 AM
ouch at that draw, li na is very unpredictable but chak will need to play well to get close in this match.

glad she hasn't finished her season.

Break My Rapture
Oct 17th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Anna will need a MAJOR turn-around in form if she wants to win this. :bigcry:

dornik
Oct 17th, 2010, 05:41 AM
Davydenko's fault! :) Nikolai, what's wrong with your hand??? :)

GeorgianFan
Oct 17th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Doubles Main Draw

Diatchenko Vitalia RUS/Poutchek Tatiana BLR

VS

(WC) Chakvetadze Anna RUS/Pervak Ksenia RUS

http://www.kremlincup.ru/db/grids/21/

Daszmarelli
Oct 17th, 2010, 02:03 PM
:hearts::bounce: They were runner up together in Pattaya, alright?

HowardH
Oct 17th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Very tough draw. Hope there's a stream, but honestly it's hard to see current Anna having too much of a chance here. She needs Na to implode or something. Not impossible, but tough.

tough draw :bolt:

But Anna already beat Li, and she won this tournament before. She knows how do it.

But she thought she knew how to do a lot of things... which she now seems to have forgotten how to do. Like how to play like a top tenner. :o

:hearts::bounce: They were runner up together in Pattaya, alright?

Yes. Hopefully they will win this first round at least.

sammy01
Oct 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM
im loving shes playing doubles more regular, nice winnable 1st round draw in doubles to.

A-Chak
Oct 17th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Really tough first round :sad:
Win it anyways Anna! :bounce:

Noctis
Oct 17th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Kick her ass Anna :cheer:

King Halep
Oct 18th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Pervetadze is back :drool:

Setsuna.
Oct 18th, 2010, 01:36 PM
She plays well against brainless ballbashers.i don't think she'll win though.:sad:
GL anyway Chak.

GeorgianFan
Oct 18th, 2010, 06:01 PM
http://www.kremlincup.ru/db/results/schedule/19/

19 / 10 / 2010
Center Court

Start 11:00
1. Alexander Dolgopolov vs. Ilya Belyaev

Not Before 13:00
2. Elena Vesnina vs. Flavia Pennetta
3. Li Na vs. Anna Chakvetadze

Center Court :cheer:

Setsuna.
Oct 18th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Bring it on Chak Attack :rocker2:

Break My Rapture
Oct 18th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Good luck Anna. :hearts: PLEASE BEAT HER. :hysteric:

Pink Princess
Oct 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM
The princesshttp://img02.imagefra.me/img/img02/8/7/31/martalarubia/f_114fp7tugkum_4e1a917.gifof Moscow wins!!!

King Halep
Oct 19th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Was hoping the brainless basher would show up and she didnt disappoint. Hope Anna can go on a good run.

〃ANCHKし
Oct 19th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Congratulations
Anna

sammy01
Oct 19th, 2010, 02:10 PM
her draw looks so good, hope she doesn't mess up the opening shes made for herself now.

King Halep
Oct 19th, 2010, 02:25 PM
The draw looks very winnable now. I hope being at home does wonders for her head.

Setsuna.
Oct 19th, 2010, 02:57 PM
ha ha ha ha Nana slam. you are really useless :lol:
who cares anyway.chak won her first top 10 win this season.:rocker2:
Chak Attack is back.:rocker:

Chakvenus
Oct 19th, 2010, 04:08 PM
YESSS!! a GREAT draw now for the princess!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
GL against Koryttseva!! - play her like you did in Budapest this year :hearts:

HowardH
Oct 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Na played a very bad match, but it's good for Anna, now the draw is opening for her. Hopefully she can take advantage.

Break My Rapture
Oct 19th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Fucking amazing win for Anna. :worship: Keep going!

Wintermute
Oct 19th, 2010, 06:21 PM
:woohoo: Anna beats world #11! Not bad at all.

I just caught the end of the match on Eurosport. I'm guessing Na was in error-mode. I was pleased with the way Anna played at the end. Some nice serving it seems and not going for too much. Was worried she was rushing slightly but it turned out okay!

Key thing now she's got this hurdle out of the way is to back it up. Next round might seem easier on paper but Anna shouldn't underestimate anyone.

rucolo
Oct 19th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Such a great win from Anna!:D:banana:

So nice to see her motivated and winning.

A straight sets win over world #11 Li is very good.

her draw looks so good, hope she doesn't mess up the opening shes made for herself now.

Anna better not lose to Koryttseva in R2...:o

A-Chak
Oct 20th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Great win Anna!!! :bounce:

GeorgianFan
Oct 20th, 2010, 06:35 PM
http://www.kremlincup.ru/db/results/schedule/21/

Thursday, October 21, 2010
Central court

Not before 18:00
5. Chakvetadze Anna vs. Koryttseva Mariya

:bounce:

Break My Rapture
Oct 20th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Good luck Anna. :hearts:

Alizé Molik
Oct 21st, 2010, 03:31 AM
If she's on centre court does that mean Eurosport will show it? :o

Setsuna.
Oct 21st, 2010, 08:32 AM
GL Princess.you can do it and make the dream come true again.

Jekyll
Oct 21st, 2010, 08:50 AM
GL Princess.you can do it and make the dream come true again.

Anna, come back to top 20 at least please :sobbing:

sammy01
Oct 21st, 2010, 09:21 AM
i'll be pissed if after beating li na she loses today

King Halep
Oct 21st, 2010, 09:26 AM
Dont think she can lose this one, but the next round will be interesting. The court is just right and her head is feeling better, so we must believe.

sammy01
Oct 21st, 2010, 01:56 PM
the match will be live on british eurosport after this mens match

GeorgianFan
Oct 21st, 2010, 04:36 PM
QF :rocker2:

Noctis
Oct 21st, 2010, 04:37 PM
She won. it was ugly who cares pls beat Dushevina again :lol:
she was too nervous and tight and her striking of the ball were dead slow.

Pink Princess
Oct 21st, 2010, 04:40 PM
Princess plaitadzehttp://img02.imagefra.me/img/img02/8/7/31/martalarubia/f_114fp7tugkum_4e1a917.gif win this title!!!

King Halep
Oct 21st, 2010, 04:42 PM
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

sammy01
Oct 21st, 2010, 05:00 PM
vera d will not be easy on these slow hardcourts, we saw what trouble chak had against her in portoroz. still chak should go into the qtr final confident that if she plays to a good standard she has every chance to win it.

Setsuna.
Oct 21st, 2010, 05:30 PM
easy win but i'm not happy with her UEs stats.she can beat vera d. but Kirilenko ? don't think so but who knows!another win is enough for me anyway.
GL Chak.

King Halep
Oct 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM
Chak will not start that badly again and now she looks like her game is at a decent level. I wonder how she matches up against Vesnina.

GeorgianFan
Oct 21st, 2010, 08:13 PM
http://www.kremlincup.ru/db/results/schedule/22/

Friday, October 22, 2010
Central court

Not before 18:00
5. Chakvetadze Anna vs. Dushevina Vera

Break My Rapture
Oct 21st, 2010, 09:05 PM
Good luck Anna. :hearts:

rucolo
Oct 21st, 2010, 09:55 PM
Well done, Anna!:bounce:

I want a SF vs Kiri. Then final vs Azarenka.

But knowing Anna she will bomb out to mediocre Dushevina.:o:lol:

she was too nervous and tight and her striking of the ball were dead slow.

agree. no idea why she was nervous against Koryttseva.
Anna became such an "Angsthase".:tape:

Hope she improves in QF!

Jason A.
Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:49 AM
I think the reason why she was nervous is simply because her confidence is low. Her struggles after the Bronx win have allowed some doubts to creep back in. It's ironic, because she is playing great tennis at the moment. It's not a good sign when a player feels the need to call the coach out after winning the first set, 6-1. But that's Anna for you, sometimes she just doesn't know how good she is.

King Halep
Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:19 AM
Her brother seems to be sitting with her coach and getting very excited.

dornik
Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:32 AM
Her brother seems to be sitting with her coach and getting very excited.

This coach is a very smart guy!

sammy01
Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
i think her coach is good to. she seems to speak very highly of him and they seem to get along well, even have their own little hand bump routine.

she needs someone to keep her mind and tennis on track.

Setsuna.
Oct 22nd, 2010, 07:41 PM
I think the reason why she was nervous is simply because her confidence is low. Her struggles after the Bronx win have allowed some doubts to creep back in. It's ironic, because she is playing great tennis at the moment. It's not a good sign when a player feels the need to call the coach out after winning the first set, 6-1. But that's Anna for you, sometimes she just doesn't know how good she is.

bingo! this is what i thought about her when i see her play most of the time in her slump.she still has no confidance at all.No believe in herself.she loses her focus easily.that's really a sad fact given how much talent she has and what she is capalbe of.she simply can play way much better and smart tennis if she only believes in herslelf.:sad:

i feel she is afried of losing more than her desire to win.i hope that she will change in 2011.i want to see her play fearless next year.

GL Chak in 2011. we still and always believe in you.:hearts:

Sergius
Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
i think her coach is good to. she seems to speak very highly of him and they seem to get along well, even have their own little hand bump routine.

she needs someone to keep her mind and tennis on track.

In her post-match interviews she said that she'd be working with him for sure, that she pleased with him as her coach, and that finally she had found a coach awairing how to evolve her game. That gives some hope.

Chakvenus
Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
In her post-match interviews she said that she'd be working with him for sure, that she pleased with him as her coach, and that finally she had found a coach awairing how to evolve her game. That gives some hope.

well that interview seems really positive! i'm glad to hear that she and her coach are seeming to click well.

Rafa_thebest
Oct 23rd, 2010, 12:04 AM
so sad to see that she lost and once again she had a lot of chances!! it was a good tourney after all!! i hope she can have an amazing and fun off season! enjoying herself and just forget about her tennis problems for a while! and that she can have a great pre-season too and start a KICK ASS COME BACK in 2011! 2010 was MUCH BETTER 2009! 2 tittles, 1 SF and 2 QF! can't wait to see her play again!! GO ANNA!!! WOO HOO :D

sammy01
Oct 23rd, 2010, 11:45 AM
does anyone know if she requested for a wild card into bali, as theres one left and given shes former top 5 and won an international title this year, she would likely get it?

dornik
Oct 23rd, 2010, 01:13 PM
Sammy01,
she told the KC would be her last tournament in the season :) And lately she confirmed it in the interview after her loss.

Alizé Molik
Oct 25th, 2010, 02:11 AM
does anyone know if she requested for a wild card into bali, as theres one left and given shes former top 5 and won an international title this year, she would likely get it?

I think she would have as good a chance as anybody.

I really don't get how she could lose to Dushevina :confused:

Noctis
Oct 25th, 2010, 02:13 AM
She crack under pressure.
Tennis is about competitive and fun
it's not life or death , Anna put too much pressure on herself

King Halep
Oct 25th, 2010, 04:17 PM
I think she would have as good a chance as anybody.

I really don't get how she could lose to Dushevina :confused:

If you saw the match, I think it comes down to her set point at 6-5 in the tiebreak. She was a bit too aggressive and went for too much on a crosscourt shot. If she had won that point, I think she would have won the match. The whole match she looked like she was pressing but she didnt have enough control of her game to put the ball exactly where she wanted it, although it was a huge improvement on the Austrian horror show. I dont think it was a lack of self-belief or aggression, it was just rushing a bit and her control not being at the level she needed it to be. I really like how Cristian talks to her calmly and keeps the advice basic.

The positives that Anna can take are that when she has been able to put together a few injury-free weeks of matches, her game has looked quite competitive. All we can hope for is that she avoids injuries and the wins will come.

Chakvenus
Oct 25th, 2010, 06:27 PM
not going to lie, i would LOVE if she was got a wild card to Bali. actually even if she was in horrible form i would have liked it - i just like to see my faves play :lol:
but it looks like that's not going to happen, sooo...
does anybody know where she plans on starting 2011 at?

mimus of rst
Oct 28th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Being down a set and two breaks at -3 and -3 would depress anyone but Dementieva, but Anna fought back to 4-all and it was anyone's set to the end.

Letting the first three games of the second set fly by against you after losing the first is not a sign of emotional control.

But not a bad fight afterward in the second at all.

(And seemingly took a lot out of Dushevina, who got double-breadsticked by Makiri in the SF.)