PDA

View Full Version : No more fist pumps for Ivanovic?!?

Cp6uja
Oct 4th, 2010, 11:50 AM
It seems that since China Open 2010 is over with this her's famous trademark (used today vs Bartoli just 2-3 times) :eek:

Now after big winners or important points Ana much more prefer to kiss her's right fist instead fist pumping (12-13 times today).

I guess It will be very unusual for us at first with this Ivanovic latest routine changes, but I already notice some positive things in this habit-switch. It's not secret that this girl have magic kiss, so that fact will be maybe helpful for her right hand to repeat same big shot already in next point. Also, it will be very interesting to see now what wild bunch of Ana haters from this forum will find now like new "The Main Reason" why they hate Ana so much :tape:

doktor
Oct 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
It seems that since China Open 2010 is over with this her's famous trademark (used today vs Bartoli just 2-3 times) :eek:

Now after big winners or important points Ana much more prefer to kiss her's right fist instead fist pumping (12-13 times today).

I guess It will be very unusual for us at first with this Ivanovic latest routine changes, but I already notice some positive things in this habit-switch. It's not secret that this girl have magic kiss, so that fact will be maybe helpful for her right hand to repeat same big shot already in next point. Also, it will be very interesting to see now what wild bunch of Ana haters from this forum will find now like new "The Main Reason" why they hate Ana so much :tape:

really?

:help:

Tennis90
Oct 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
It's actually not true....it happens that sometimes Ana's not fistpumping at all,depends on the match.Ana is using 'Ajde/s' and fistpumps just to encourage herself.She's not using it to distract the opponent
and today,there were some fistpumps but 'Ajde' was definitely on especially in those key moments when the match could go both sides.

Jang87
Oct 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM

What kiss? She was just wiping her mouth with her sweatband. She wasn't kissing her hand :lol:.

Svetlana)))
Oct 4th, 2010, 12:09 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO. I wanted something on the wild side. Something deranged. Something like the VIP thing or some brunette theory. I'm so disappointed :(

Jajaloo
Oct 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM
She's more self conscious ever since a certain other Serb janked her wig in Madrid!

nestor_bgd
Oct 4th, 2010, 12:35 PM
She's more self conscious ever since a certain other Serb janked her wig in Madrid!
Yes. That's why. :lol:

GreenGrass
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:09 PM

wtf? :help:

Mountain Ana
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:16 PM
OMG :help:

I'm Ana fan, but this is so funny :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:19 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

The magic kiss :worship:

Vartan
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:23 PM
The lack of fistpumps will make her more watchable.

ZODIAC
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:24 PM
she wouldnt dare fist pump in Marion s face,this season she has been very selective with the fist pumps..most players will beat her just to make her stop.She has lost more than win since she started the fist pumps...
I liked the mock fist pump that JJ made in Madrid....pure comedy:tape::lol:

MaBaker
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Baby elephant has a magic kiss now?

Lachy
Oct 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM
She wasn't yelling ajde :sobbing: but still fistpumping non-stop when somehow connecting with returns.

BlackPanther.
Oct 4th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Magic Kisser :kiss:

Kworb
Oct 4th, 2010, 02:40 PM
No more shoryuken?? :sad:

http://kworb.net/anajelenasf.jpg

DefyingGravity
Oct 4th, 2010, 02:53 PM
No fist pump for you ;)

I'm sure it will be back.

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 4th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Ana needs to start her fistpumping and ajde-twirl combo again immediately. :mad:

Safe-From-Harm
Oct 4th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Wow maybe I'll start to like her again.

miffedmax
Oct 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I guess she doesn't have her own thread any more, either.

InsideOut.
Oct 4th, 2010, 04:34 PM
she wouldnt dare fist pump in Marion s face,this season she has been very selective with the fist pumps..most players will beat her just to make her stop.She has lost more than win since she started the fist pumps...
I liked the mock fist pump that JJ made in Madrid....pure comedy:tape::lol:

Ana won RG while fistpumping :shrug: