PDA

View Full Version : 1999 USO F: Blast from the Past, and still bitchy :)

VeeJJ
Oct 3rd, 2010, 10:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK5sVa_plfQ

AMAZE but after Serena wins it comes of kinda bitchy to me lol. She's like "ohhh,omg" and holding her chest and shit but on the inside you can't help but know she was like "Please bitch, i knew i was gonna beat yo ass, I really celebrated last night."

shirgan
Oct 3rd, 2010, 10:46 PM
nasty grunting from Serena

Lucemferre
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:18 PM
Lovely! :hearts: Serena was always better than Venus. She won first for a reason :hearts:

danieln1
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:29 PM
Carillo first comment in the video: "Hingis might not playing well enough to win this match, but she might be on court when Serena loses it"

And why Martina have dark eyes in this video? I always thought she had blue/green eyes or something...

faboozadoo15
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:52 PM
Yeah, why did Martina take her contacts out?

What a great second set! This match is so oddly similar to the 2008 USO final, it's absurd.

hingis-seles
Oct 4th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Despite all the catty comments exchanged between the two during the tournament, Hingis hugged Serena after the match and said, "Wasn't this fun?"

Gotta love Tina. :hearts:

Polikarpov
Oct 4th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Despite all the catty comments exchanged between the two during the tournament, Hingis hugged Serena after the match and said, "Wasn't this fun?"

Gotta love Tina. :hearts:

The two had a kinda weird relationship with each other. They used to exchange catty comments quite often, but on court, they always seemed to have fun playing each other, and at times, even shared a couple of laughs at the net. The two even laughed about their infamous word war when they bumped into each other on the fifth day, I think, of the tournament.

Timariot
Oct 4th, 2010, 10:56 AM
The two had a kinda weird relationship with each other. They used to exchange catty comments quite often, but on court, they always seemed to have fun playing each other, and at times, even shared a couple of laughs at the net. The two even laughed about their infamous word war when they bumped into each other on the fifth day, I think, of the tournament.

Serena is chatty and Hingis has always liked fellow players like that. Serena and Hingis are also similar in their love of glamour etc. Venus is, what I gather, bit more reserved type.

Direwolf
Oct 4th, 2010, 10:57 AM
daGreat! thinks that
That Serena will beat anyone including Serena 2.01.0.