18th Stuttgart - moderator Sasja
25th Barcelona - moderator Beesley

May
2nd Madrid - moderator Beesley
9th Rome - moderator Ralph214
16th Brussels - moderator Matt121
23rd Roland Garros - moderator ma re

June
6th Birmingham - moderator BlackPanther.
13th Eastbourne - moderator KeisukeHonda
20th Wimbledon - moderator Sasja

July
4th Budapest - moderator JJBJ
11th Bad Gastein - moderator WhoAmI?
18th Baku - moderator legionmx
25th Stanford - moderator hessie

August
1st San Diego - moderator JJBJ
8th Toronto - moderator KeisukeHonda
15th Cincinnati - moderator KeisukeHonda
22nd New Haven - moderator WTAtennis2011
29th US Open - moderator Sasja

September
12th Tashkent - moderator WTAtennis2011
19th Seoul - moderator JupiterLover
26th Tokyo - moderator JupiterLover

October
3rd Beijing - moderator KeisukeHonda
10th Linz/Osaka - moderator Spain07
17th Moscow - moderator Matt121
24th WTA Championships Istanbul - moderator KeisukeHonda
31st Tournament of Champions Bali - moderator longtin23

Legend:
italic - International Series events
standard letters - Premier events
colored and bold - Grand Slams
bold and italic - season ending championships

Feel free to commit to manage any event(s), only one will be played per week. If two events are offered on a given week, you choose which one will be played.

Ralph214
Oct 24th, 2010, 05:11 PM
No more Portoroz tournament for 2011 :(

ma re
Oct 24th, 2010, 05:13 PM
No more Portoroz tournament for 2011 :(

:confused: Look again (middle of July);)

Jose.
Oct 24th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Is there going to be a thread to choose whose tournament we play (in the weeks were we have 2) or do we post our choices here? :wavey:

ma re
Oct 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Is there going to be a thread to choose whose tournament we play (in the weeks were we have 2) or do we post our choices here? :wavey:

Here. If you'd like to run one of the tournaments played during weeks when there are two of the same tier (level), you just state your choice here. Otherwise we play the biggest event of the week, so if one big and one small tournament is played at the same week, we always play the bigger one - like for instance Sydney, eventhough Hobart is being played that same week.

Ianto_Jones
Nov 18th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I'd love to run either Brisbane or Auckland. I want to get more involved here!

So, If you guys are okay with me attempting to host a tournament let me know! (I'm only world 37....)

ma re
Nov 19th, 2010, 06:40 AM
^^No problem:) You just decide which one would you like (it's no hurry, you can wait to see the entry lists if you want) and say so here and I'll be glad to sign you up. Always nice to see new people interested in running tournaments.

Ianto_Jones
Dec 13th, 2010, 03:50 AM
I'll take Brisbane, I'm gonna create the thread soon!

ma re
Dec 13th, 2010, 06:54 AM
I'll take Brisbane, I'm gonna create the thread soon!

OK, you're signed-up;)

AYUMI-GOAT
Dec 14th, 2010, 05:08 AM
can i take Auckland, if i can?
How can there be Potoroz? when there is now Baku?

ma re
Dec 14th, 2010, 07:39 AM
can i take Auckland, if i can?
How can there be Potoroz? when there is now Baku?

No, british_player already signed up for Brisbane and we only play one tournament per week, so you can't pick Auckland I'm affraid. But you can choose any other event on the following weeks;)

You guys are right, there's no more Portoroz, as well as Warsaw (Brussels instead). When I was creating this thread I used a PDF file that I downloaded from the WTA website, cause there was still no calendar officially on the website. That file contained a calendar of events for 2011, but it looks like it didn't contain all the changes to the schedule. Thanks for bringing that to my attention:)

AYUMI-GOAT
Dec 14th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Oh, Why is it only 1 tournament per week now?
Ill get Sydney ? :) Thanks

ma re
Dec 14th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Oh, Why is it only 1 tournament per week now?
Ill get Sydney ? :) Thanks

I'll sign you up, no problem.

But one tournament per week is not a new thing - that's how we played throughout the whole of 2010 season.

Before it was optional, so sometimes we played one and other times two, but we had to make a rule, cause before people were never sure which tournament(s) is/are being played so some had much more points than others (some were also running challengers and not telling anyone, just to give themselves more chances of collecting points:rolleyes:).

So, to prevent players taking advantage of the lack of rules, we agreed last year that it's best if we play only the biggest event of the week every time, and if there are two tournaments of the same category scheduled for some weeks, then the moderator for that week decides which event is going to be played.

AYUMI-GOAT
Dec 14th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Great, maybe i'll create the thread tomorrow, see if i have time :)

BlackPanther.
Dec 16th, 2010, 04:47 AM
I will like to manage one or two tournaments. I'm not sure when I will end the semester [about May] so can you reserve me a grass tourney and one of the USO Series? I can confirm later [When I see my calendar] which tourneys will be :p

ma re
Dec 16th, 2010, 07:05 AM
I will like to manage one or two tournaments. I'm not sure when I will end the semester [about May] so can you reserve me a grass tourney and one of the USO Series? I can confirm later [When I see my calendar] which tourneys will be :p

I can't really "reserve" an event, especially since we don't know which one, but I'll be sure to let people know that you'd like to run some of these, so that we don't run out of tournaments for you:lol: Nice to see so many people interested in running tipping events!

Sasja
Jan 1st, 2011, 10:58 PM
I can run Paris (7th of February) :)

And the AO as I see that we don't have a manager for that yet. It's a big time difference, but that would be the case for most of us. So I will post scores in the evening (CET).

I can definitely run more tournaments, but for now we are set until the 14th of February.

ma re
Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:02 AM
I can run Paris (7th of February) :)

And the AO as I see that we don't have a manager for that yet. It's a big time difference, but that would be the case for most of us. So I will post scores in the evening (CET).

I can definitely run more tournaments, but for now we are set until the 14th of February.

Great, I've signed you up for Paris. And as for Melbourne, if we don't get anyone interested in running it for a few more days, I'll probably sing myself up for it. Of course, if that happens, I'll appreciate any help with things like OOP's etc.;) But I think it goes without saying already that we all help eachother out when it comes to running events, which is another nice thing about tipping:)

Ralph214
Jan 7th, 2011, 04:04 AM
I want to manage a tournament but I need 100 posts to be able to make my own thread ... ;)

ma re
Jan 7th, 2011, 06:53 AM
I want to manage a tournament but I need 100 posts to be able to make my own thread ... ;)

Okaaay...so you made 49 posts since last October, which means that you could make 100 by...some time around the French Open:lol: Maybe if you would join some of those PYW Championships that are going on in the games section, or some of the players cheering threads, that could get you to 100 much faster;) Of course, you're welcome to sign-up for any event once you're able to run it:)

Ralph214
Jan 7th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Okaaay...so you made 49 posts since last October, which means that you could make 100 by...some time around the French Open:lol: Maybe if you would join some of those PYW Championships that are going on in the games section, or some of the players cheering threads, that could get you to 100 much faster;) Of course, you're welcome to sign-up for any event once you're able to run it:)

Haha thanks, I'll try PAW cuz I don't get PYW at all :eek:

ma re
Jan 7th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Haha thanks, I'll try PAW cuz I don't get PYW at all :eek:

I could explain everything (there's not much to explain really) if you change your mind about PYW. In fact, currently I'm running some of those PYW 2010 national championships, and we could use some extra players... Anyway, let me know about this running of tournaments when you get to 100 (if you're still interested then).

AYUMI-GOAT
Jan 7th, 2011, 09:36 AM
:lol: PYW you just pick people.
eg.
Dokic v Stosur
you like Dokic better so you pick Dokic.
I don't really get PAW :lol:

Ralph214
Jan 8th, 2011, 11:05 PM
So what's the strategy in PYW? Where do the scores come from and how is the official winner picked? So weird ... I better read the rules (which I cannot find atm :help:)

Btw, tipping is awesome! :)
I'll try to up my post count so I can manage soon!

ma re
Jan 9th, 2011, 06:59 AM
So what's the strategy in PYW? Where do the scores come from and how is the official winner picked? So weird ... I better read the rules (which I cannot find atm :help:)

I still don't know if there are rules for PYW posted anywhere, but as someone pointed out, it's basically a popularity contest. Between each two players you just Pick Your Winner i.e. the one you like more than the other and post. Each time someone does that, a player gets one game, and the scores are run just like in real tennis, the player who first gets to 6 (or 7), wins the set. There are no tie-breaks, so one pick resolves the set if it gets to 6 all.

Sorry folks for using this thread to explain the rules of another game, hope you don't mind:)

Ralph214
Jan 9th, 2011, 07:21 AM
O.O ... I thought it was some kind of a complicated strategy game :smash:

Thanks for the explanation, let's get back to Tipping :)

Ralph214
Jan 10th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Okaaay...so you made 49 posts since last October, which means that you could make 100 by...some time around the French Open:lol:
Look at my post count now :lol:
Can I commit to managing Dubai since it starts on my bday? :D

Miracle Worker
Jan 11th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Will be tipping for Australian Open this year? I'll can take it, if AO is managerless.

ma re
Jan 11th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Look at my post count now :lol:
Can I commit to managing Dubai since it starts on my bday? :D

Wow:lol: Sure, I'll sign you up for Dubai.

Will be tipping for Australian Open this year? I'll can take it, if AO is managerless.

Of course you can (I'll sign you up), but be aware that running a slam can be tough and demanding, I was running it last year and it was the first tournament I ever ran, and I wouldn't like to go through that experience again:D Of course, once you "figure things out" and get into it a bit more it becomes easy, but the first time can be tricky. Of course, you can always send me a message if you have questions, and I'll try to help out as much as possible. BTW, I hope you don't have a lot of things to do away from the forum in the weeks to come, cause keeping track of all the picks, matches, scores, OOP's etc., takes some time. Anyway, more from me later via private message;)

Ralph214
Jan 11th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Good luck with the Australian Open! That's a lot of matches :lol:

Just ask help when you need :)

Miracle Worker
Jan 27th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I can take Doha.

ma re
Jan 27th, 2011, 01:35 PM
^^ OK, you're signed-up!

Sasja
Jan 30th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Monterrey & Stuttgart please :)
I can take Roland Garros as well :hearts:

Ianto_Jones
Jan 30th, 2011, 10:24 PM
I can take Indian Wells and Charleston.

Ralph214
Jan 31st, 2011, 04:19 AM
I can take Miami and Rome :)

ma re
Jan 31st, 2011, 07:00 AM
^^ Great, I've signed you up all! Nice to see such an interest. Here we are at the end of January, and moderators of the next 10 events are known:)

Ianto_Jones
Feb 22nd, 2011, 02:28 AM
AHHHH. My family decided to go on vacation during the second week of Indian Wells. I can definitely do the first week...but internet access during the second week is not guaranteed...so.....you know.....I might need some help during Indian Wells.

I fail at life.

ma re
Feb 22nd, 2011, 06:58 AM
AHHHH. My family decided to go on vacation during the second week of Indian Wells. I can definitely do the first week...but internet access during the second week is not guaranteed...so.....you know.....I might need some help during Indian Wells.

I fail at life.

No problem, I'll take over once you can't do it anymore. Just let me know like a day in advance (via PM), so that I know that it's my turn;)

Miracle Worker
Feb 22nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
I hope I can take Barcelona or Estoril - depends on players who play there
And Madrid

ma re
Feb 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
I hope I can take Barcelona or Estoril - depends on players who play there
And Madrid

OK. It probably won't be easy doing two tournaments in a row, but I've signed you up (I'll specify which of Barcelona/Estoril we'll play once you let me know).

Sasja
Feb 23rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
:eek:
we're almost set until June :yeah:

HawkAussie
Mar 29th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I'll take Brussels

ma re
Mar 29th, 2011, 07:55 AM
I'll take Brussels

OK, you're signed up. Great to have another new moderator!

Now we really are set until June. For those of you who might become interested in managing one of the events in June, I'd just like to ask you to first contact BlackPanther. (via private message - be careful to add a dot at the end or it will go to the wrong user:lol:), because she expressed a wish to run one of the grasscourt events (which are all in June), but until around the start of May can't know which one would fit her personal schedule best. Thanks:)

Miracle Worker
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I think Barcelona will be more interesting.

So in week 25th we will have Barcelona :wavey:

BlackPanther.
Apr 29th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Birmingham/Copenhagen please. First time as a manager :p

BlackPanther.
Apr 29th, 2011, 09:07 PM
OK, you're signed up. Great to have another new moderator!

Now we really are set until June. For those of you who might become interested in managing one of the events in June, I'd just like to ask you to first contact BlackPanther. (via private message - be careful to add a dot at the end or it will go to the wrong user:lol:), because she expressed a wish to run one of the grasscourt events (which are all in June), but until around the start of May can't know which one would fit her personal schedule best. Thanks:)

I'm a he :lol:

Frederik
Apr 30th, 2011, 04:10 AM
I'd like Eastbourne. :)

ma re
Apr 30th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Birmingham/Copenhagen please. First time as a manager :p

OK, when you decide which of the two, you just let me know (at least a few days before the tournament, of course)!

I'm a he :lol:

Oh, sorry, it's hard to tell only from combinations of avatars and usernames (and there are all kinds of those...:lol:) who is a he and who is a she;) They should really create some "gender icon" here on the forum so that we don't have to guess.

Ianto_Jones
Apr 30th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Oh, sorry, it's hard to tell only from combinations of avatars and usernames (and there are all kinds of those...:lol:) who is a he and who is a she;) They should really create some "gender icon" here on the forum so that we don't have to guess.

+1

HawkAussie
May 2nd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Moscow please. For the 150th tipping comp

ma re
May 2nd, 2011, 08:50 AM
I'd like Eastbourne. :)

Moscow please. For the 150th tipping comp

You are both signed-up;)

Sasja
May 8th, 2011, 07:48 AM
As they still didn’t have a manager for PAW Roland Garros yet, I offered to help out.
I’m also running Tipping RG. I can do both, but it’s quite a lot of work ofcourse.
So if anyone would like to run Tipping RG, just let me know ;)

ma re
May 8th, 2011, 08:37 AM
As they still didn’t have a manager for PAW Roland Garros yet, I offered to help out.
I’m also running Tipping RG. I can do both, but it’s quite a lot of work ofcourse.
So if anyone would like to run Tipping RG, just let me know ;)

No problem, if no one applies in the next week or so, I'll do it:)

Sasja
May 8th, 2011, 08:42 AM
No problem, if no one applies in the next week or so, I'll do it:)

I can do Wimbledon :)

ma re
May 8th, 2011, 08:51 AM

I can do Wimbledon :)

OK, updated:wavey:

Frederik
May 20th, 2011, 11:38 PM
What about RG?

I could do it if nobody else wants to...

Edit:

Okay, I didn't read the last posts. :)

legionmx
May 26th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Could I please manage the event starting on 4th of July? Thank you. :D

ma re
May 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Could I please manage the event starting on 4th of July? Thank you. :D

Sure, I've signed you up and you just let us know which of the two events it'll be, once you decide;)

BlackPanther.
May 26th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I've decided to play Birmingham. Better field, and we need to warm up for Wimbledon. :p, will make the thread in next days.

Håkon
May 27th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Beware. That tourney has a lot of rain delays. Need to be careful when posting oop.

WhoAmI?
Jun 8th, 2011, 07:36 AM
I'll take Bad Gastein please :)

ma re
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I'll take Bad Gastein please :)

OK!

hessie
Jun 10th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I'll run Stanford - 25th July please!!... first time manager!!! :)

ma re
Jun 10th, 2011, 07:01 AM
I'll run Stanford - 25th July please!!... first time manager!!! :)

Another one! That's nice to see.

ma re
Jun 17th, 2011, 05:17 PM
A bit off-topic, but I don't suppose any of you here would mind too mcuh if we would change the calendar format in time for 2012, due to obvious reasons? Some players are not happy with the fact that there are all these tournaments being played in and around Europe, as well as North America, but there are very few in Asia/Pacific. That'll really need to change, so we'll probably end up with playing 2 tournaments at certain weeks next year, as well as skipping certain weeks altogether. Top15 format of the rankings will most probably stay (no real reason to change), and the overall number of tournaments will be almost identical as this year. So don't be surprised if next year you see a heavy scheduling in the weeks before the AO, as well as for post USO part of the season.

ma re

Frederik
Jun 17th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I don't like the idea of skipping weeks.

on topic:

Can I have Baku? :)

ma re
Jun 17th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I don't like the idea of skipping weeks.

Neither do I, and I'll make sure that if it happens, it's as rarely as possible, but it could happen unless WTA makes a better tournament schedule from the one they issued for 2011. It probably won't happen more than 2 or 3 times in a year though.

on topic:

Can I have Baku? :)

Sure!

JJBJ
Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:09 PM
If legionmx doesn't have time, I'll take Budapest!
It's ok?
Please,notify me!

Ralph214
Jul 2nd, 2011, 05:32 PM
If legionmx doesn't have time, I'll take Budapest!
It's ok?
Please,notify me!

He hasn't logged in since June 27 ... I guess we should wait for a few more hours :)

JustPetko
Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Linz/Osaka please.

Frederik
Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Toronto please (or Cincinnati) :)

ma re
Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Linz/Osaka please.

OK!

Toronto please (or Cincinnati) :)

I've signed you up for Toronto, but if you decide on Cincinnati instead, it's no problem of course (assuming no one else takes it by then).

I've also edited the "Budapest" part, changed the moderator from legionmx to JJBJ.

legionmx
Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
:tape: I'm really sorry about being late.

Thank you JJBJ for filling in. :worship:

I have three weeks of vacations and was waiting to manage one tournament during that period... but I couldn't post the original thread for the following one and I see the rest are taken. :(

Frederik
Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
:tape: I'm really sorry about being late.

Thank you JJBJ for filling in. :worship:

I have three weeks of vacations and was waiting to manage one tournament during that period... but I couldn't post the original thread for the following one and I see the rest are taken. :(

I could take both Toronto and Cincinnati and let you manage Baku... (if that's okay... ma re?) ;)

ma re
Jul 4th, 2011, 06:17 AM
I could take both Toronto and Cincinnati and let you manage Baku... (if that's okay... ma re?) ;)

Sure, I'll note that in the initial post now.

legionmx
Jul 5th, 2011, 06:04 AM

Sure, I'll note that in the initial post now.

:) Thank you both! :bounce:

HawkAussie
Jul 6th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Can I take New Haven and Tashkent please

ma re
Jul 6th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Can I take New Haven and Tashkent please

Done!

HawkAussie
Jul 7th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Right that is

Brussels
New Haven
Tashkent
Moscow done

ma re
Jul 7th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Right that is

Brussels
New Haven
Tashkent
Moscow done

And now I know this is your new username...you really are a piece of work:p

:lol:

JJBJ
Jul 7th, 2011, 02:46 PM
What's happen with San Diego!I`ll take that tournament!

ma re
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM
What's happen with San Diego!I`ll take that tournament!

OK, I've signed you up!

valac222
Jul 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
The game is popular , I do not see reasons why not to run 2 a week (with resctrictions if You wish).

longtin23
Jul 25th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Is Bali takable?? I can do that and I have entered it...

Sasja
Aug 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I see we have no manager for the USO yet. I can do it ma re. Rankings will be posted a bit later though because of the time difference.

Barktra
Aug 13th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I feel like I have to contribute.
If it is okay I can do one of the year-ending championships and Seoul

Frederik
Aug 13th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I'd like to do one of the YE tournaments (preferably Istanbul), too.

...If Sony manages to repair my laptop before then. :lol:

ma re
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Is Bali takable?? I can do that and I have entered it...

Sorry (to all of you) for such a late response, yes, all tournaments are available, so you can manage Bali since you were the first one to ask. But believe me, it's not a very exciting tournament to run, cause there are very few matches. Point distribution is also different, so it's something I'll have to tell you about (or you can scoop around for yourself, see how it was done last year, and let me know if you don't understand something).

I see we have no manager for the USO yet. I can do it ma re. Rankings will be posted a bit later though because of the time difference.

OK, I'll sign you up.

I feel like I have to contribute.
If it is okay I can do one of the year-ending championships and Seoul

For now I'll just sign you up for Seoul, and you work it out with KeisukeHonda, who inquired about running Istanbul (the only YE available) at almost the same time as you did, so you guys let me know what you work out regarding that one;)

I'd like to do one of the YE tournaments (preferably Istanbul), too.

...If Sony manages to repair my laptop before then. :lol:

Once again, sorry it took me so long to answer this thread, long story...

:wavey:

Håkon
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:12 AM

Maybe an Aussie should post OOP? It usually comes out very very late :sad:

(most days you know which half is going on I suppose...but still nice to check with the official)

Frederik
Aug 21st, 2011, 05:56 AM
Maybe an Aussie should post OOP? It usually comes out very very late :sad:

(most days you know which half is going on I suppose...but still nice to check with the official)

I can post the OOP. :wavey: I'll be in NYC for the next 4 weeks. :p

Sasja
Aug 21st, 2011, 06:09 AM
I can post the OOP. :wavey: I'll be in NYC for the next 4 weeks. :p

Great :D

Barktra
Aug 21st, 2011, 03:41 PM
KeisukeHonda can do Instanbul because I am trying to do Instanbul suicide tennis :)

Frederik
Sep 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM
I'd like Beijing... :wavey:

KeisukeHonda can do Instanbul because I am trying to do Instanbul suicide tennis :)

Ok. Thanks ;)

ma re
Sep 5th, 2011, 06:44 AM
I'd like Beijing... :wavey:

Ok. Thanks ;)

You are signed up for both;)

Barktra
Sep 8th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Tokyo please :)

ma re
Sep 9th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Done! And we're also done for the season, all of the remaining tournaments are now reserved:)

Alice
Sep 29th, 2011, 12:43 PM
When will the manager thread for 2012 be available. I want to try to be a manager for once. :)

ma re
Sep 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM
When will the manager thread for 2012 be available. I want to try to be a manager for once. :)

As soon as the final WTA calendar for 2012 is available - we'll see when will that be, might happen even by the end of October (but it'll probably be during November). Also, as mentioned earlier, next year we'll have a much different calendar than so far, with more tournaments in Asia and Oceania, and with not as many in Europe, Africa and the Americas (because of the need to spread them more evenly across time zones). When the thread is out I'll make sure people know about it by announcing in various threads etc., not to worry;)

Frederik
Sep 29th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I still don't like that idea.

and I think we need to find a new manager for Bali ;)

ma re
Sep 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I still don't like that idea.

and I think we need to find a new manager for Bali ;)

I don't like it either, but it's the fair thing to do. There will (most probably) still be more tournaments in Europe and Americas than Asia and Oceania, but the difference won't be as noticable as this or in the previous seasons.

And...why do we need a new manager for Bali? Am I missing something:confused:

Frederik
Sep 29th, 2011, 01:03 PM
longtin23 has been inactive for a while (as far as I know).

I don't really think that it is "unfair" to have more tournaments in Europe... but I guess it's not a big deal as long as we won't play an ITF instead of an International tournament (or I instead of a Premier)

Alice
Sep 29th, 2011, 01:10 PM
As soon as the final WTA calendar for 2012 is available - we'll see when will that be, might happen even by the end of October (but it'll probably be during November). Also, as mentioned earlier, next year we'll have a much different calendar than so far, with more tournaments in Asia and Oceania, and with not as many in Europe, Africa and the Americas (because of the need to spread them more evenly across time zones). When the thread is out I'll make sure people know about it by announcing in various threads etc., not to worry;)

:cool: Okay thanks. Looking forward to some new tournaments in Asia and Oceania. Near my time zone :) :p

Frederik
Oct 1st, 2011, 07:51 PM
what happens if a qualified player doesn't commit to play Bali (longtin23, nickyboy)? Will they be replaced?

ma re
Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:55 AM
what happens if a qualified player doesn't commit to play Bali (longtin23, nickyboy)? Will they be replaced?

Yup, replaced with the next player in by points in the race. We had that situation last year too, cause some winners of qualifying events became inactive over the course of the season.

P. S. :yeah: for your new avatar:lol:

longtin23
Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
longtin23 has been inactive for a while (as far as I know).

I don't really think that it is "unfair" to have more tournaments in Europe... but I guess it's not a big deal as long as we won't play an ITF instead of an International tournament (or I instead of a Premier)

I have some accidents in the past weeks, but I am active now. I can manage and commit to Bali now :)

Frederik
Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
I have some accidents in the past weeks, but I am active now. I can manage and commit to Bali now :)

Ok. I hope you're okay. ;)

longtin23
Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
:):) Fine :D:D

ma re
Oct 2nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Great, so that settles it:)