Oct 3rd, 2010, 09:52 AM
Has Rezai won any matches in second half of the season?! :tape:

A-Bond
Oct 3rd, 2010, 09:54 AM
Well done Gisela, nice win :) And revenge for the Bastad final loss :D

DownInAHole
Oct 3rd, 2010, 10:53 AM

In July she won five matches and the title in Bastad. The following week she won two matches in Palermo. In August she won one match in Montreal and at the US Open she won one match.

She had fist round losses at San Diego, Cincinnati, and Quebec.

She's not losing all of her matches it just seems like she is.

Singleniacki
Oct 3rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
:cheer:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 3rd, 2010, 10:58 AM
She's just like a one hit wonder.:haha: Probably will see her tumbling down in the rankings after Madrid.:o

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:00 AM
She's just like a one hit wonder.:haha: Probably will see her tumbling down in the rankings after Madrid.:o

She also has Bali title to defend. :lol: How many points is that worth I wonder. :p

Jean-Henri
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM

More than 1 hour before the first comment !

I haven't really seen her last couple of matches, but she struggles a lot, especially with her serve.
Her stats since Palermo are cruel:

San Diego 1R loss to Kleybanova
Cincinnati 1R loss to (Q) Jovanovski
Montreal 1R Kvitova 67 75 63, 2R loss to Jie Zheng
USO 1R Rybarikova 76 76, 2R loss to (Q) Capra
Québec 1R loss to Craybass
Tokyo 1R Hercog 26 57, 2R loss to (Q) Vandeweghe
Beijing 1R loss to Dulko

Pasta-Na
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:08 AM
umm... ok :unsure:

Richie's
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
This girl plays pathetic tennis lately... Hopefully her Bali points will gonna off soon...

WhoAmI?
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:21 AM
I was just looking Rezai's results this year. Her ranking is basically up to 4 good tournaments (Madrid (W), Bali (W), Bastad (W), Sydney (SF)) plus around 100p from each AO/IW/RG/Birmingham/Wimbledon/USO.

Marionated
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Gise :hearts: win your next match too.

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Gisela :hearts: Good job! :dance:

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:29 AM
Gisela faced a seed so of course she won. :lol:

Hian
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:36 AM
Gisela :banana:
After Bali Rezai will be far away from Top 20 I hope :hearts: She sucks.

Ferg
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM
Gisela gets the special award of Princess Fergies Favourite Player of the Week Award :hearts::bowdown:

I called it on Rezai, shes gonna go down the rankings just as Cornet and Razzano did when they were challenging Marion for Frenchie #1. And people celebrating like she'd stay there once she took the top spot for like one week after Marions Stanford points came off.... :happy: Curse of Cake.

Jean-Henri
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM
I was just looking Rezai's results this year. Her ranking is basically up to 4 good tournaments (Madrid (W), Bali (W), Bastad (W), Sydney (SF)) plus around 100p from each AO/IW/RG/Birmingham/Wimbledon/USO.

Yes, quite impressive when you remember where she came from before Bali as a late qualifier. Lots of posters claim her to be overrated in this season, which simply doesn't make sense, as she just had her best results.

Only time will tell if she can get her act together again, and defend or improve during the next 8 months.

jimmy_the_greek
Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:04 PM
congrats to Dulko, will be a great match now against Kirilenko!

dulkogii
Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:46 PM
Gise, great win !

Fantasy Hero
Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:49 PM
Gise :dance: but now there's an unseeded player :unsure:

Adrian.
Oct 3rd, 2010, 02:58 PM
:rolls:

Ellery
Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Gise :cheer:

Jane Lane
Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Gise :dance:
Awesome! :inlove:

Gise vs Kiri? Sexy match. :lol:

dynamoRockstarr
Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Damn she must be in a mini slump.

No way in hell should she be losing to Dulko.

GreenGrass
Oct 3rd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Good riddance :dance:

Roookie
Oct 3rd, 2010, 08:31 PM
I called it on Rezai, shes gonna go down the rankings just as Cornet and Razzano did when they were challenging Marion for Frenchie #1. And people celebrating like she'd stay there once she took the top spot for like one week after Marions Stanford points came off.... :happy: Curse of Cake.

Cake curse :lol:

Can't wait to see those Bali points to drop off.

edificio
Oct 3rd, 2010, 10:33 PM
What the hell has happened to Rezai? The new coach has worn off, or she is just over this season?

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:04 PM
allez.

Alizé Molik
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:27 PM

you might want to look at some other people's ranking too, because a lot of them would be worse than her! actually four good tournaments plus a few other QF is pretty good. She's had some wrist problems and has had a few coach changes as well because she felt that the plan wasn't working.

WhoAmI?
Oct 4th, 2010, 05:54 AM
you might want to look at some other people's ranking too, because a lot of them would be worse than her! actually four good tournaments plus a few other QF is pretty good. She's had some wrist problems and has had a few coach changes as well because she felt that the plan wasn't working.

I'm not judging her;) Some may win nothing, but just do well in big tournaments (= more points) and be higher than her. She's just so inconsistent.

Carotastrophe
Oct 4th, 2010, 07:15 AM
nice, Gisela