PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Venus is engaged or even married?

locks
Oct 19th, 2002, 02:48 AM
Has any noticed that Venus is wearing a tiny diamond ring on her left ring finger? I think she is engaged or even married. Her boyfriend Divide is at most of her tournaments, I think part of the reason shes been off is because of her beau. Its hard trying to hold down a career and a relationship at the same time, pulse shes famous and hes well Italian ;) . What do you think?

Sam L
Oct 21st, 2002, 02:13 PM
I really don't think so, but congrats to her if it's true :)

Rubylips
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:16 PM
I really believe Venus & Serena ,when they stated they single .Why would they lie?:wavey: :kiss: :) ;)

Venere e Davide
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. When I saw the Enquirer pix in Aug 2001 I began pulling for this relationship. Venus looked so happy and so in love. She is so pretty and classic and regal. He is so tall and powerful looking (great shoulders) and drop dead Gorgeous. I thought to myself 'What a great looking couple'. I first noticed a ring that was quite different from the rings she usually wears( a simple and elegant diamond encrusted band) at the 2002 Acura Classic. So whether they're married or engaged or just 'togeather I say how wonderful that in all the world they found each other......

locks
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Do you think she'll talk about him on Oprah?

locks
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Will Oprah ask her about him?

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:41 PM
Well, Oprah is a noisey ass. She'll probably ask them if they have a boyfriend.

Okasu
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:42 AM
Well, Oprah is a noisey ass. She'll probably ask them if they have a boyfriend.

lol...
I saw the preview and she did ask them about boyfriends....

locks
Nov 27th, 2002, 03:09 PM
I read that Oprah did ask Venus about the ring and Venus said it was a gift.:rolleyes:

Okasu
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:32 AM
Did anyone see the after show? O asked if Venus was married...

jean_genie
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:28 AM
Did she answer??? I noticed Vee let Serena run interference for her on the dating question when Oprah asked on the regular broadcast. She just skipped answering altogether. I was trying to find Oprah after the Show on Oxygen, but got distracted. Was it good?

Jeff
Nov 29th, 2002, 04:10 AM
During the aftershow Oprah asked Venus about the ring on her finger, but Venus refused to say who it was from. Oprah told Venus that there was roomers that she was married and Venus and Serena laughed and said something like "Really? Is he cute?"

So I'm pretty sure she's not married, but I have no doubt she's dating someone. To Venus, it's nobody's business...and I have to say I agree with her.

Janet
Nov 29th, 2002, 06:18 PM
I agree with you Jeff!! if she is dating nobody business but herself and her family and Oprah repect what venus said!! in due time she will let the world know if she is dating or not, mostly likey it will be when she retires!! but of course can't help the men's who is after both sisters, they are a catch............But I enjoy oprah interview with them they are a class act family!!