RenaSlam.
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:29 PM
You heard it here first. :bounce:

Ferg
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Of what?

brickhousesupporter
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:31 PM
I am not convince yet.....How many of these types of players pop up only to fall back down to earth.

Sammo
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Oh no please, not another big blonde hard hitter, plus she's ugly :hysteric:

Vartan
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:18 PM
She is not ugly...

BluSthil
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Sammo ~

How can you say that Coco is ugly ? By the way, I can't make that blind date you made for me... injury !!!

Jean-Henri
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Have you tried to smoke some coconut fibres and eventually got stoned ?

DownInAHole
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:04 PM
She could be the future (of U.S. women's tennis) but I think it may be a little too early yet. She hasn't proved herself yet.

Adrian.
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:06 PM
ehh..not really :tape:

DefyingGravity
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:07 PM
If she reigns in the buckets of unforced errors that she likes to hit, I would agree with you!

BluSthil
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Look so forward to seeing them live in Vegas.

Sylvester
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:20 PM
To keep the tradition alive in every thread about Coco, here I am as a Portuguese poster telling the world that "Coco" means "shit" in Portuguese! :lol:

matty
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:27 PM
and she didn't start playing tennis until she was 11...just thought I'd throw that in.

RenaSlam.
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:30 PM
and she didn't start playing tennis until she was 11...just thought I'd throw that in.

And she is the next Graf. :worship: :worship: :worship:

toxina90
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:36 PM
To keep the tradition alive in every thread about Coco, here I am as a Portuguese poster telling the world that "Coco" means "shit" in Portuguese! :lol:

:spit:

stangtennis
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:57 PM
No, I have heard it before when she upset Dulko and Zvonareva at San Diego.

ptkten
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:00 PM
It will be interesting to see who has the best career out of Coco, Oudin, McHale, and Sloane Stephens.

Sammo
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Well the last time I saw her was an exhibition in Asia this year I think, she was partnering Venus Williams, and I think she was playing against Jankovic and some other junior player... and ugh she was really ugly, but hey who knows maybe in the future she turns hot

*JR*
Sep 28th, 2010, 11:22 PM
It will be interesting to see who has the best career out of Coco, Oudin, McHale, and Sloane Stephens.

What about Chelsey Gullickson, Madison Keys, Asia Muhammad... and (sorry not to list her first, Papa Jones) :o Alexus The Great? (It seems like Madison Brengle's star has faded, along with that of our old friend here Jamie Hampton, aka Jamie-On-Court)

StephenUK
Sep 28th, 2010, 11:47 PM
It looks like she is headed for the top 100 for sure with the wins she is having, though according to Boiled Egg's calculations, she will only be 132 if she loses her next match to Julia Goerges.

oleada
Sep 28th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Uh, this is the girl who won only one game against Zahlavova and comeback-Lisicki.

Pops Maellard
Sep 29th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Right, just like Rezai was the future after she won Madrid. :tape:

ptkten
Sep 29th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Right, just like Rezai was the future after she won Madrid. :tape:

I would be very happy for Coco to have a career like Rezai.

ptkten
Sep 29th, 2010, 12:21 AM
What about Chelsey Gullickson, Madison Keys, Asia Muhammad... and (sorry not to list her first, Papa Jones) :o Alexus The Great? (It seems like Madison Brengle's star has faded, along with that of our old friend here Jamie Hampton, aka Jamie-On-Court)

I really like Asia, but I don't see her or Chelsey reaching a top 50 level. Madison's too young to really know yet.

Jamie's been doing well this year, but she's a little older. Hopefully she can build on this year's success.

young_gunner913
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Well the last time I saw her was an exhibition in Asia this year I think, she was partnering Venus Williams, and I think she was playing against Jankovic and some other junior player... and ugh she was really ugly, but hey who knows maybe in the future she turns hot

Here you are talking shit about Coco's looks. Let's see you post a picture dude. Let's see how beautiful you are. My bet is that you're too much of a scared ass little pussy to even attempt to back up your shit talking.

RenaSlam.
Sep 29th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Step.

Vartan
Sep 29th, 2010, 04:54 AM

Brie Whitehead.

Veesus
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:31 AM

She's a lot of things, but ugly isn't one of them :o

Veesus
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:31 AM

She's a lot of things, but ugly isn't one of them :o

PMBH
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Here you are talking shit about Coco's looks. Let's see you post a picture dude. Let's see how beautiful you are. My bet is that you're too much of a scared ass little pussy to even attempt to back up your shit talking.

How old are you? Twelve?

JackFrost
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:42 AM
American princess Melanie is dead, long live the new american princess Coco. :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:43 AM
Team Coco :worship:

http://jasonfeldman.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/team-coco.jpg

shoparound
Sep 29th, 2010, 06:40 AM
No. Kim Clijsters is the future :hearts:

Nina.
Sep 29th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I admit that I haven't seen her play a lot but I did see her getting completely thrashed by Lisicki at this year's US Open. I want to add that Sabine has done absolutely nothing this year. So I'm not convinced.

Juju Nostalgique
Sep 29th, 2010, 09:37 AM
:haha: :rolls: :haha:

TennisFan66
Sep 29th, 2010, 09:47 AM

Thanks for the heads up to the OP ..

As for above. Well, 'hard hitters' are mostly what floats the boat for most TF members, so thats not really a surprise. I suppose the ideal match for many is one where there is really no rallies at all. Just a serve ace or perhaps a winner of the return.

Ugly? (I had to google her). All in the eyes of the beholder of course, but she ain't no Anna-K thats for sure :lol:

C. W. Fields
Sep 29th, 2010, 10:24 AM
How about giving her a sub-forum here at TF called Coco Channel?

tennis-insomniac
Sep 29th, 2010, 10:30 AM
^ good idea I want to subscribe I love her :hearts:

*JR*
Sep 29th, 2010, 12:46 PM
9v5cbGKVQEI

olivero
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:11 PM
No. Kim Clijsters is the future :hearts:

Wrong. Kimiko is the future.

Cp6uja
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Some people here trying for no reason to make this thread to looks like "Monica Niculesku is next GOAT" or something like that :weirdo:

To not repeat myself I will just quote my post from other thread, where last paragraph pretty clearly shows why people should to think twice before trying to make jokes about 185+ tall Vandeweghe future. Her results since Juniors GS title is really big disappointment for all, but in just one month she reach Premier event Quarterfinal as out of TOP200 qualifier, and Premier-5 Quarterfinal as out of TOP150 qualifier!
Just two years ago seems that tall power-hitters will dominate WTA tour... But these days Venus seems already too old for another Major, and Sharapova, Ivanovic (and Safina) all is in a epic slump (Vaidisova even retire), and same we have to say about both most promising power-tall 1990+ youngsters Vandeweghe and Mladenovic (both former jr-GS champions) which transition to pro very sucks.

But in last month we got power-tall Canadian Marino just from nowhere and this week Coco is officially finally back's from so long term mediocrity. Beating at premier-5 event 2 in-form TOP50 (Groth and Georges) and TOP20 Rezai can't be fluke or coincidence, which also means that San Diego QF two months ago where she as out of TOP200 qualifier reached QF (beating Zvonareva) is not fluke!

You all must to know one very interesting fact about 185+ 182+ tall power hitters. In general just about 10% of players which ever reached WTA TOP50 also reach TOP10 at some point, but when we talking about 182+ tall players almost all which ever reached TOP50 at some point during career also reached TOP10. So statistically speaking very tall player with ability to reach TOP50 has better chances to reach #1 than random WTA TOP50 to reach WTA TOP10! So if Coco continue with hers improvement and breakthroughs in upcoming years, maybe comparing her with Lindsay will not seems like such blasphemy like it seems from todays perspective, or when this thread is opened. :eek:

sammy01
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:32 PM

she should live upto her name pretty easily then

new-york
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Anyone named Coco has my full support.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:47 PM
She needs to lose weight. Plus I dont think the tour will have any 'great elite players after the WS/Belgians retire. We will have some good players who will win slams but will be much closer to the middle ranked players and lose to them often.

Ballbasher
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up to the OP ..

As for above. Well, 'hard hitters' are mostly what floats the boat for most TF members, so thats not really a surprise. I suppose the ideal match for many is one where there is really no rallies at all. Just a serve ace or perhaps a winner of the return.

Ugly? (I had to google her). All in the eyes of the beholder of course, but she ain't no Anna-K thats for sure :lol:
You keep insulting posters, who dislike Caro's game. Now look at your post. :rolls:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:55 PM
9v5cbGKVQEI

:happy:

Beat
Sep 29th, 2010, 02:52 PM
and me, I blame Coco ...

W9LAEf-EGdQ

miffedmax
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM

You can never have too many tall, blonde, hard hitters. Send in 100, nay a 1,000, nay a million more!

Better yet, send some of them--especially those with daddy fixations and baldness fetishes--round to my place.

Vartan
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Max :sobbing:

RenaSlam.
Aug 6th, 2012, 12:44 PM
BUmp.

TeamUla
Aug 6th, 2012, 01:25 PM
what for?

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
what for?

The bump is just RenaSlam's way of demostrating how good Sara Errani can be. Remember just a few weeks ago, Sara Errani beat "the Future" on the grass of Wimbledon, no less, 6-1 6-3. Pretty good win for Sara really, considering it came against "the Future" and all.

poulao
Aug 6th, 2012, 01:36 PM
You might be right, but statistically, there are no signs of it yet. :shrug:

Tenis Srbija
Aug 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM

http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201208/15812/rdsl-po3muwt6hrctqudig2.gif

Smitten
Aug 6th, 2012, 01:49 PM
What kind of fail thread is this? And how could anyone in 2010 ever say anything positive about Colleen.

She is an awful tennis player.

Sir Stefwhit
Aug 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I admire Renaslam for having the balls to bump this old thread and stand by claims that, as of today, come off as wishful thinking a best...lol