Ellery
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM
:sobbing:

Julian.
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Real reason? Jada and hubby don't approve :lol:

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM
She don't want to leave her girl and husband alone at home.....

mure
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM
a disaster..her child is propably hungry again.Shameful for this part time player to hold one of the slams.

Londoner
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:10 PM
She don't want to leave her girl and husband alone at home.....

I would imagine it's this, plus still enjoying the afterglow of the US Open.

danieln1
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
No way in the world kimberly would fly all the way to China to play a Wta tournament... I want to ser what wta will do about this, since this tournament is "mandatory"

jimmy_the_greek
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM
:sad::sad:

Papillon.
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM
a disaster..her child is propably hungry again.Shameful for this part time player to hold one of the slams.

Depending on what your definition of 'player' is, 'part time player' could also hold true for Ivanovic. Was she even using a tennis racquet today?

Marionated
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM
FFS Kim :sad:

jefrilibra
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Foot injury? But whose?

Her baby or her husband?:lol:

Patrick345
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Nobody playing, Stosur out, so who chokes first between Caro and Vera in the battle to become world no.1? :tape:

TennisFan66
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Well Kim never liked playing in Asia, so perhaps not a big surprise and if the injury is legit, it is what it is.

For the posters who :worship: Kim, I assume they think its cool when a player is either injured or 'faking' an injury to avoid playing a tour tournament. Either way, I cannot see any reason to :worship: ...

delicatecutter
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Well Kim never liked playing in Asia, so perhaps not a big surprise and if the injury is legit, it is what it is.

For the posters who :worship: Kim, I assume they think its cool when a player is either injured or 'faking' an injury to avoid playing a tour tournament. Either way, I cannot see any reason to :worship: ...

Kim isn't a slave to the WTA. Any player should be able to play when she wants. Too many girls play way too many tournaments if you ask me.

stangtennis
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Serena is more of a part time player than Kim is, and she holds two slams.

Lucemferre
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Serena is more of a part time player than Kim is.

She is injured. Also she's never retired:tape: Going strong for over a decade. Part time up your fucking ass :lol:

timafi
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:22 PM
do your thing Kim;play when you feel like it and keep yourself fresh for the Aussie Open trophy :)

Pops Maellard
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Makes Caro's destiny to clinch YE #1 ranking ever closer. :cheer:

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:23 PM
you dont go travelling 20000 miles there and back for one tourn with a kid.

bring back the Euro Indoor season.

babsi
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Good for her! Why fly half way around the world for this tournament? It was obvious that she wasn't going to play or she would lose very early as her heart wasn't in it. Shame she couldn't give the real reason though.

If the European indoor season was as it was before, I am sure she would have played a couple of tournament's no problem.

Beijing will be a disaster as usual as players are literally forced to play and the WTA just don't care, as long as they get their money, why care? Really time to scrap this mandatory tournament rubbish.

stangtennis
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:33 PM
She is injured. Also she's never retired:tape: Going strong for over a decade. Part time up your fucking ass :lol:
Before her cut foot, Wimbledon was only Serena's 6th tournament of the year and only 3 of them were not slams. It was Kim's 7th tournamnet of the year + FED Cup (including the injury that kept her out of the majority of the clay season including French Open (regardless of that was a fake injury or not).
So Serena was an even more part time player than Kim was even before Serena cut her foot. Many people believe Kim is just faking a foot injury to avoid going to Asia for a week, but Serena could just as well just keep using her foot injury as an excuse to avoid going to all these non slam tournamnets. All we know is her foot injury isn't so bad it keeps her from walking in very high heels anymore. If she's was able to play in Asia or not if she wanted to we can't tell, just like we can't tell if Kim's injury is real or not.
So with only 3 non slam tournamnets in 2010 Serena is just as much a part time player in 2010 as Kim is.

tennnisfannn
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I wonder whether anyone on this board really expected Kim to play after the USO.

Matt01
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Kim isn't a slave to the WTA. Any player should be able to play when she wants. Too many girls play way too many tournaments if you ask me.

Well, Kim isn't one of them :lol:

WhoAmI?
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Nobody playing, Stosur out, so who chokes first between Caro and Vera in the battle to become world no.1? :tape:

Really? Why??

Pops Maellard
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Caro's not a choker like Vera so she has it on lock. ;)

amy_lee
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:43 PM
who is making fun of her husband and kid ?
Do you see someone else doing what she just did at the USO ? I guess not. :o

TennisFan66
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:44 PM

Playing the WTA tour is not a one way street arrangement. These girls incl Kim, maks so fokking much money - BECAUSE of the succesful product the WTA tour has. I keep reading comments on this board how players are tourny whores and worse insults. Yes shame on them for doing what they're suppose to do.

The whole idea about the WTA is players play WTA tournaments. .. WTA is THE most succesful and largest womens sport on the planet. If every WTA player were behaving like 'some' of the top players and not supporting the tour, it would lose its appeal. Now luckily this isnt the case as really only a very few of top players are 'tour part timers'.

The world doesn't owe top tennis players a living. They are imo very fortunate to live the life they do and should realize, without the WTA, they wouldn't be able to make so much $$$$$$ and keep the high-life lifestyle.. Sure they train and work hard too, but all top athletes do.

stangtennis
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Really? Why??
Stosur lost to Görges today, so she's out of Tokyo already.

jimbo mack
why travel so far and tank a tournament because your hearts not in it? good decision, hopefully you'll WC into Luxembourg

stick that where the sun don't shine WTA. this is what you get for trying to force players to compete in unpopular asian tournaments. :)

Mistress of Evil
Congratz on the N1, Caro!!! :bigcry:

WhoAmI?
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Stosur lost to Görges today, so she's out of Tokyo already.

I know, I thought we're talking about Beijing here:shrug:

JN
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:47 PM

Only if that player isn't a WS.

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Congratz on the N1, Caro!!! :bigcry:
Caro's only chance this year is IF Kim and SW don't play in YEC.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:16 PM
The good news is it looks like Elena's YEC streak will continue. Will Kim make the journey for the YEC?

ZODIAC
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:27 PM
this is fishy..

Geertvg
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Any source btw?

Mistress of Evil
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Caro's only chance this year is IF Kim and SW don't play in YEC.

But Caroline is gonna gather at least 500 point from Tokyo + Beijing and with the YEC point coming off a week before the tourney she will hold the N1 at least for a week.:scratch:

Mikey.
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Kim :(

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:56 PM
obviously wanted to see kim play, but she obviously doesn't want to play here hence getting the surgery now. i think it is bad the WTA have ruined the indoor season and are forcing players to play when and where they don't want to.

to serena, kim ect mandatory means nothing, they don't care about a 0 pointer on their rankings, the rankings already mean nothing now with caro and possibley vera being number 1 in the next few months.

hope shes healed for YEC

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:57 PM
But Caroline is gonna gather at least 500 point from Tokyo + Beijing and with the YEC point coming off a week before the tourney she will hold the N1 at least for a week.:scratch:
Did you watch 1st set today? With play like that she won't get 500 p. And from where has you get that the YEC points drop off 1 week before, don't they play in same week?

Mistress of Evil
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Did you watch 1st set today? With play like that she won't get 500 p. And from where has you get that the YEC points drop off 1 week before, don't they play in same week?

Someone said it but I might be wrong. I watched the whole thing and yeah Wozniacki was not on but I cannot imagine that Babyfat(Caro's bitch) and Radwanska would beat her.

Crockett
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:09 PM
you dont go travelling 20000 miles there and back for one tourn with a kid. It's about 8000 km one way from Belgium to Beijing. That makes for a round trip of about 16,000 km (10,000 miles, not 20,000).

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Get better soon Kim :hug:

_Cell-chuk
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Shameful for this part time player to hold one of the slams.

couldn't have agreed more with this post :worship:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:11 PM
her management released an official statement saying Kim can't play because she had surgery on her foot.

Some birthmarks/moles were removed on the sole of her foot, and the wound is healing badly, so playing tennis is really out of the question for the moment.

The surgery was planned long ahead, to take place after the US Open

Kim's father had skin cancer about 15 years ago (or longer), so she has to be very careful with things like this

propi
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
You have to admire her commitment to WTA :hearts:

AcesHigh
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:17 PM
I'm disappointed. However, I guess I understand the commitment she has to family must come first if that's what is driving this decision.

delicatecutter
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:18 PM
You have to admire her commitment to WTA :hearts:

:spit: She almost killed herself being one of the Tour's most loyal workhorses back in the day. She has earned the right to be a part-time player.

Jajaloo
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Real reason: ?

Real reason: She has her slam for the season and she's gonna peace out until the YEC?

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Real reason: She has her slam for the season and she's gonna peace out until the YEC?

Real reason: she had a surgery

:spit: She almost killed herself being one of the Tour's most loyal workhorses back in the day. She has earned the right to be a part-time player.
exactly. These are the same people complaining years ago that she was playing (and winning :p) too many (small, Tier 3) tournaments.

Mistress of Evil
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:07 PM
her management released an official statement saying Kim can't play because she had surgery on her foot.

Some birthmarks/moles were removed on the sole of her foot, and the wound is healing badly, so playing tennis is really out of the question for the moment.

The surgery was planned long ahead, to take place after the US Open

Kim's father had skin cancer about 15 years ago (or longer), so she has to be very careful with things like this

Get well soon, girl :hug:

Belmont Lad
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Get well soon Kimmie, hope to see you at the end of season championships :hug:

olivero
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:10 PM
bombshell!

:rolleyes:

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:15 PM
good time as any to get the moles removed, miss beijing which she doesn't want to play, hopefully be ready for YEC if not see you in oz kim.

faboozadoo15
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:17 PM

Excellent point.

And at least you won't hear this one bemoaning the ranking system.

Juju Nostalgique
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM
:woohoo:

goldenlox
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Clijsterskim (http://twitter.com/Clijsterskim)

Hi everyone, i am dissapointed i won't make it to Beying this year. I had a mole removed under my right foot and the wound got infected...

Hopefully next year!

harloo
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Typical Kim 2.0. :lol:

Roookie
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Smart decision Kim, stay with your family and let the mediocre players slug it out in the horrible Asian season. :yeah:

n1_and_uh_noone
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Does this mean she cannot be YE #1? OMG, I want Vera to get to #1, with just Pattaya City on her resume, that would be SO great!!! :lol:

What are the odds of the rankings to end up as
1. Vera
2. Caro
3. Jankovic
4. Venus
5. Serena

That would totally send everyone into a frenzy... :happy:

The Dawntreader
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:03 PM
good time as any to get the moles removed, miss beijing which she doesn't want to play, hopefully be ready for YEC if not see you in oz kim.

The what?:lol:

mariavikafan
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Whatever.

ExXotikal
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Get well soon gurl! So I assume she won't participate in the YEC? It will be the WS against all their bitches with only Jankovic being a threat to Venus on hard and Dementieva to Serena.

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM
The what?:lol:

moles, the things on the skin, it is what shes had removed :confused:

gmak
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Kim :hug: she did the right thing

playing week in and week out for 5 years, and we all know the results (except some newbies i guess)

bring back the European indoor season :( :mad:

Mary Cherry.
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I love that she felt the need to post proof :lol:

http://web21.twitpic.com/img/169355201-29432ec8258e385096c559c80d282ee5.4ca21808-scaled.jpg

cellophane
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:40 PM
^

:spit:

brickhousesupporter
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Kim you are in need of some serious sun in your life. That foot looks like raw chicken.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MmHetZ5hXHs/Sf9Y9lhjeHI/AAAAAAAAB7g/x5Yu6cBbRVM/s400/iStock_whole+raw+chicken.jpg

stangtennis
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM
I love that she felt the need to post proof :lol:
From Twitter:
AdjustingTheNet (http://twitter.com/#!/AdjustingTheNet) Erik Gudris

Kimmie's learned from Serena's "footgate" to show evidence right away. (Via @Clijsterskim (http://twitter.com/Clijsterskim)) Here is my foot :-) http://twitpic.com/2stvb5

17 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#!/AdjustingTheNet/status/25801084502)

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg291/scaled.php?tn=0&server=291&filename=jbrf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:04 PM
hopefully that will be ok for the YEC

brickhousesupporter
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM
From Twitter:

Serena showed proof with her foot in a boot the day after the surgery.......people still did not believer her. :shrug:

AcesHigh
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Serena showed proof with her foot in a boot the day after the surgery.......people still did not believer her. :shrug:

There was a picture of the cut?

And who didn't believe her?

scoobz
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM
http://web21.twitpic.com/img/169355201-39ff7337063f027bbd58b23a664d3bfe.4ca21f10-scaled.jpg

There you go, Kim's foot in all its glory.

(In case you thought it was Serena's)

The Dawntreader
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:11 PM
moles, the things on the skin, it is what shes had removed :confused:

Oh right, sorry:lol:

For a moment, i thought we entering a wierd reality:lol:

Gawain
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Kim you are in need of some serious sun in your life. That foot looks like raw chicken.

Oh no, she's white!
How dare she.

terjw
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM

I think most people belived her on this one. Not convinced on the time she pulled out when she embarked on surfing though.

Matt01
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Get healthy soon, Kimmie :hug:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
:shrug:

tennis-insomniac
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Kim :sad: get well soon if Serena and you won't pull off the YEC no.1 I'd be really sad and probably stat to dislike Caro if she got it even Vera....and will start go watching men's tennis instead

Betten
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:20 PM
It kinda looks like a little eye...

See you at the YEC :wavey:!

brickhousesupporter
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Oh no, she's white!
How dare she.
You seem to want to start something with me........I am not here for this bull shit......Go play with yourself.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I think most people belived her on this one. Not convinced on the time she pulled out when she embarked on surfing though.
What about Chris Chase........?
What about Jon Wertheim........?

Olórin
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I think most people belived her on this one.

Yes, terribly good of them wouldn't you say.

SymphonyX
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Playing the WTA tour is not a one way street arrangement. These girls incl Kim, maks so fokking much money - BECAUSE of the succesful product the WTA tour has. I keep reading comments on this board how players are tourny whores and worse insults. Yes shame on them for doing what they're suppose to do.

The whole idea about the WTA is players play WTA tournaments. .. WTA is THE most succesful and largest womens sport on the planet. If every WTA player were behaving like 'some' of the top players and not supporting the tour, it would lose its appeal. Now luckily this isnt the case as really only a very few of top players are 'tour part timers'.

The world doesn't owe top tennis players a living. They are imo very fortunate to live the life they do and should realize, without the WTA, they wouldn't be able to make so much $$$$$$ and keep the high-life lifestyle.. Sure they train and work hard too, but all top athletes do.

Many people have always wondered why tennis, aside from golf, has always been such a high-profile sport for women. I mean, ask people of a professional sport with women in it and they immediately think of tennis or golf.

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Yes, terribly good of them wouldn't you say.

reputation goes before people, and kim has always been honest

Olórin
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:06 PM

Yes, let's base what we believe to be true or not on "reputation". It must be good to pick and choose what to believe based on one's own personal perceptions and little else. Sounds like a very familiar case of affairs.

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Yes, let's base what we believe to be true or not on "reputation". It must be good to pick and choose what to believe based on one's own personal perceptions and little else. Sounds like a very familiar case of affairs.

kim has always been honest about how she feels, injuries ect, why would anyone doubt her? oh an just to prove what an honest person she is she posted a pic of it. fans and tennis fans cant ask for more than that.

SymphonyX
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:18 PM

There's a first time for everything.

scoobz
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Nice to see the modified Godwin's law works for this forum.

As time goes on, the probability of any thread tending towards discussion of Serena, her titles, her withdrawals, her character and her GOATness approaches 1.

cellophane
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:22 PM
As time goes on, the probability of any thread tending towards discussion of Serena, her titles, her withdrawals, her character and her GOATness approaches 1.

Seriously! :spit: Enough already... but I just knew opening this thread there'd be some :weirdo: whining from you know who about you know who

JN
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:48 PM

THIS.

thrust
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM
No way in the world kimberly would fly all the way to China to play a Wta tournament... I want to ser what wta will do about this, since this tournament is "mandatory"

Unless she can prove she is really injured, the WTA will do to her as they did to the Williams for not playing IW. Kim is a wife and a mother, which is more important to her than being the #1 ranked player. She has made lots of money the past two years, so can easily afford the fine. She has the best of all worlds: Great career, wife and mother. Who could ask for anything more?

Break My Rapture
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Looks painful. :unsure: That foot is definitely not suited for playing tennis atm. I hope she plays YEC.

cn ireland
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Not that surprising, I can't see her playing much before the end of the year.

Lucemferre
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Photoshoped :devil:

BluSthil
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Faking injuries, so as to not to have to play in a tournament, is par for the course. What is the WTA going to do ? NADA, that's what; especially among the top 5/10 players. We all know who these players are. They size up the pros and cons (ranking points, venue, when's the next slam, etc.) and come up with an injury. Their seems to be no fair way to assign negative points to this dilemma ?

AcesHigh
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:30 PM
kim has always been honest about how she feels, injuries ect, why would anyone doubt her? oh an just to prove what an honest person she is she posted a pic of it. fans and tennis fans cant ask for more than that.

Exactly.

Kimmie :worship:

DownInAHole
Sep 28th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hey, that's my foot in that picture!

FoxyliciousKhat
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Exactly.

Kimmie :worship:

The post you quote is BS and you know it! How the hell do any flipping one of us here know if Kim has always been honest, when we don't know her personally?

It's funny how people can suddenly have understanding when it comes to certain WTA players and want to rip others, when none of us know the real facts of any of the situations, but base our judgement on pure speculations and often times biasness.

When I first joined this forum I thought Sammy was unfairly judged but over the course of time spent here I've discovered his/she is one the biggest hypocrites to roam these forums. It's funny how you guys conveniently forget that Kim pre-retirement made press releases about possibly missing slams because of one injury or another only to show up running like a dear in headlights... But since none of us knew how severe the possibly injuries were we had no choice but to believe her. Why can't others be given the same courtesy. And please spare me the on the beach so you can't be injured since swimming cannot equate to running around playing any time of sports.

People need to learn to spread their understand around and don't hold special regards for some while tearing down others.

JUST SAYIN!

Foxy

terjw
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:18 PM
The post you quote is BS and you know it! How the hell do any flipping one of us here know if Kim has always been honest, when we don't know her personally?

It's funny how people can suddenly have understanding when it comes to certain WTA players and want to rip others, when none of us know the real facts of any of the situations, but base our judgement on pure speculations and often times biasness.

When I first joined this forum I thought Sammy was unfairly judged but over the course of time spent here I've discovered his/she is one the biggest hypocrites to roam these forums. It's funny how you guys conveniently forget that Kim pre-retirement made press releases about possibly missing slams because of one injury or another only to show up running like a dear in headlights... But since none of us knew how severe the possibly injuries were we had no choice but to believe her. Why can't others be given the same courtesy. And please spare me the on the beach so you can't be injured since swimming cannot equate to running around playing any time of sports.

People need to learn to spread their understand around and don't hold special regards for some while tearing down others.

JUST SAYIN!

Foxy

BS. Quite easy - check the number of times she's pulled out of tournaments late. Doesn't compare to the number of times some other players we know. Also most of those times she was seen to be injured in a previous tournament. This time she's shown her injury and her history has been one of informing her fans of her progress towards recovering and making a tournament compared to the silence and mystery injury we get time and time again from other players.

So no - you don't have to be a personal friend in her inner circle to know she's basically honest.

Oh and swimming is nothing like the same as clambering over rocks or surfing with a knee injury.

Robert-KimClijst
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:26 PM
BS. Quite easy - check the number of times she's pulled out of tournaments late. Doesn't compare to the number of times some other players we know. Also most of those times she was seen to be injured in a previous tournament. This time she's shown her injury and her history has been one of informing her fans of her progress towards recovering and making a tournament compared to the silence and mystery injury we get time and time again from other players.

So no - you don't have to be a personal friend in her inner circle to know she's basically honest.

Oh and swimming is nothing like the same as clambering over rocks or surfing with a knee injury.

Plus she pulled out of Struttgart this year (before she got injured and missed the whole clay season) because she said she wanted to spend more time with the family. This can't be much different.

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:28 PM

JUST SAYIN!

Foxy

you need help :help:

the most funny thing is your actually using kim playing slams injured in the past, when she could well have missed them (oz open 2006, french open 2005), as some sort of arguement.

if you wanna go there kims been totally transparent, told exactly her injury and shown a pic. don't be bitter because serena and venus don't inform their fans, pull out last minute with no reason and make themselves look like they couldn't give a shit.

JUST SAYIN!

-NAJ-
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Kim:hug:
how serious that injury is?

gc-spurs
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Yuck I hate cuts and stuff right in the middle of my foot. It gives me the willies just thinking of it.

stangtennis
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Kim:hug:
how serious that injury is?
It's not really an injury, just a birthmark she got removed and it got infected she says. Nothing serious really.

FrOzon
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:49 PM
you dont go travelling 20000 miles there and back for one tourn with a kid.

bring back the Euro Indoor season.

:worship:

FoxyliciousKhat
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:29 PM

Just because Kim has been previously dedicated to the point she's now seeing the errors of her ways does not equate to her nature of being honest. In any event my original post was to point out that none of know the true intent or nature of any player unless we know them on a personal level, therefore we can't say for sure who is being totally honest and who is not. And making rash judgment base solely on what we PERCEIVE we understand is just as unfair and not giving other the benefit of the doubt we all require at some point in our lives.

What I find extremely amusing in this thread is the sudden understanding of over playing by today's player, yet other are constantly criticized for recognising this years ago.

Since I have never played professional tennis and or clammer over rocks or surf I can't compare them with swimming or what I see in still pictures. I am happy that you can though:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you need help :help:

Honey I may need help but thankfully I don't look to the likes of you to offer that help. ALL OF MY HELP COMETH FROM MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!

the most funny thing is your actually using kim playing slams injured in the past, when she could well have missed them (oz open 2006, french open 2005), as some sort of arguement.

No, I used the examples to point out that Kim's TOTAL honesty could be questioned in such instances, since one could question her need to OVER EXAGGERATE injuries, if she was even injured. It could have been she felt she was not fully prepared and rather than accepting the pressure to perform as a favourite, an excuse was produced before hand.

if you wanna go there kims been totally transparent, told exactly her injury and shown a pic. don't be bitter because serena and venus don't inform their fans, pull out last minute with no reason and make themselves look like they couldn't give a shit.

Again you are only speculating on her totally transparency since you don't have a clue to the total truth of it all... But let's look at it another way, Kim may have felt the need to produce a picture, because players are often question as to their honestly. Some might even say that the cut is to small and it looks like Kim can play on it. Hell some might even say that should take no more than a couple of days to heal and even question if it's Kim's foot? :) Yep I went there, my point is people are never satisfied no matter what you produce, and that may be why some don't even bother

As for being bitter about Venus and Serena, honey you hold all the bitterness, since you seem to be up in arms about them. It doesn't bother me how athletes decide to deal with the careers. Their decision to play or not only benefits me for a moment of pleasure not a lasting effect on my life in any way. As usual you are spewing your hatred without full knowledge of when and how they do things. Piece of advice "Let it go, it's not healthy to hang on to it" :)

JUST SAYIN!

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and back to the ignore section honey I don't have time to waste.

Foxy

edificio
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:46 PM
I didn't really think she would play anyway, but I didn't expect her to get an infected foot. Ouch. That spot is not good.

Lucemferre
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:53 PM
It's not really an injury, just a birthmark she got removed and it got infected she says. Nothing serious really.

Plastic surgery!!1!!1! :eek:

gc-spurs
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I didn't really think she would play anyway, but I didn't expect her to get an infected foot. Ouch. That spot is not good.

Thats the soft spot! *shiver*

terjw
Sep 28th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Just because Kim has been previously dedicated to the point she's now seeing the errors of her ways does not equate to her nature of being honest. In any event my original post was to point out that none of know the true intent or nature of any player unless we know them on a personal level, therefore we can't say for sure who is being totally honest and who is not. And making rash judgment base solely on what we PERCEIVE we understand is just as unfair and not giving other the benefit of the doubt we all require at some point in our lives.

What I find extremely amusing in this thread is the sudden understanding of over playing by today's player, yet other are constantly criticized for recognising this years ago.

Since I have never played professional tennis and or clammer over rocks or surf I can't compare them with swimming or what I see in still pictures. I am happy that you can though:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So as far as the number of times kim has pulled out late compared with other players your response to this is so what. In other words to not listen. A boss at work doesn't have to know someone personally to know that someone alwys taking time off and not giving much in the way of explanations is more suspect and suspicious than someone who does it very little and then usually for accidents at work. Even more so if he saw on the news the person always phoning in at the last minute surfing. A policement is bound to treat someone with a record with more suspicion than someone without a record even though not knowing them personally. You are ridiculous thay you should apply the same standards in both incidents because you don't know them personally. I know Kim is open honest for these reasons. If you can't accept it and you think she's not injured despite all the proof she can possibly give - that's your problem.

On the subject of overplaying - where did that sudden change of topic come from? I made no reference to overplaying or underplaying which is a completely different subject to honesty. First you basically question Kim's honesty by saying we don't know she's honest. Then you flip-flop and change the subject o something totally different.

Now you say you don't know about surfing. So why did you blab about swimming in your 1st post.

sammy01
Sep 28th, 2010, 11:14 PM
JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and back to the ignore section honey I don't have time to waste.

Foxy

best post you've ever made :worship:

Navratil
Sep 29th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Oh oh... this is not the way to become # 1 by the end of the season :(

debby
Sep 29th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Na-GOAT was right again. :worship: