PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova fans, lets be positive

n1ko0
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:48 AM
:( , no way around it, she sucks right now, but i love her, and if i wasnt i would (lol) but still....i want to believe she will one day be back to her grand slam winning ways, im hoping soon, but its not looking promising :(

Jajaloo
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Go be positive in her subforum ;)

Sp!ffy
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Who is Sharapova?

n1ko0
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Who is Sharapova?

some sexy bitch who knows how to work it

Jajaloo
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Who is Sharapova?

MariaDaria Sharapova. Future tennis GOAT.

n1ko0
Sep 28th, 2010, 04:51 AM
MariaDaria Sharapova. Future tennis GOAT.

this made me lol, luv it! someones getting good rep :P

heelsrule1988
Oct 1st, 2010, 05:30 AM
Anyone who quits on Maria is weak. Seriously. Even if she never returns to her old form, you're nothing but a bandwagon fan if you leave her now.

Marilyn Monheaux
Oct 5th, 2010, 09:43 AM
:d

Mrs. Dimitrova
Oct 5th, 2010, 10:48 AM
:d

Your mom.

Marilyn Monheaux
Oct 5th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Your mom.

what.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Oct 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
what.

My mom?

Andy.
Oct 6th, 2010, 05:23 AM
I'm not sure how anyone can be that positive anymore. Unless something drastcally changes I think her days of being top 5 and winning slams are over.

nectar69
Oct 6th, 2010, 06:09 AM
I think everyone should stay positive!!! The reality is Maria had such a bad year she has very few points to defend next year, especially from the beginning of the year until early May. She can get more points with a successful Australian Open than she had all of the first 4 1/2 months. She didn't play Miami or Charleston! If she can get her act together she can move up really fast. Her biggest tournaments were Stanford and Cincy in the summer.

Never give up!!!! True fans never give up!!!!!!

canadia
Oct 6th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I will be her fan forever b/c she has given me such pleasure in the past. I love her big babe ball bashing tennis and will miss it when she retires. I think she has been great for the WTA. and since I am a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team, I'm accustomed to backing a losing team. Maria has a bit of the Maple Leaf in her right now but I suspect she will pull it together, improve on her fitness, and I look forward to watching her in 2011.

Vikapower
Oct 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I'm not sure how anyone can be that positive anymore. Unless something drastically changes I think her days of being top 5 and winning slams are over.
It's a chance I have to read words like these and never let them affect me, I always laugh when I read these kinds of things from the haters but to be honest my hopes are still 100% and I will never let go on Maria... 2010 is crap personally I've already moved on and I'm not going to stay depressing on what has past... a new season is going to start for Maria, new thoughts she's going to work during the off season and it'll pay off next year that's what I'm sure of... only next year will tell and if only Maria doesn't show something different next year I'll depress as for now I'm confident for next year just like I was for last year... things didn't turn out like I would but that maybe means that it wasn't her time so next year will tell the truth.

I've been a fan of Maria since 2004, I hated tennis so much pre-2004 because I just couldn't understand the game... I loved athletics... she's the one that made me watch tennis and obviously I wouldn't be talking about tennis if she didn't initiate the flame in me she's in my skin for life though I have multiple other faves I always count on Maria.