PDA

View Full Version : Which would be better for Kim if she could only win one GS,winning USO or non-USO?

Lin Lin
Sep 25th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Winning USO:28 consecutive wins in USO history and 3 consecutive championship.:worship::worship::worship:

Winning another GS of course will make her even greater in the tennis field.:hearts::hearts::hearts:

I mean,if she could only win one GS title next year,which would be better in your opinion?:confused:

Noctis
Sep 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM
crystal ball ?
u madde this thread b4 :o

USO Again.

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 25th, 2010, 08:45 AM
The way she'll be more remembered I think is just winning as many USO titles as she can (if she couldn't win other slams), establish herself as the second best hard court player of her generation.

die_wahrheit
Sep 25th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Wimbledon of course.

1. henin has none
2. she could say she won the most important

MyskinaManiac
Sep 25th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Wimbledon of course.

1. henin has none

In your opinion.

kimmartina
Sep 25th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Winning another US Open wil make her undoubtedly the Queen of the US Open. At present, she is anyway, but only slightly over Serena. On the other hand, wnning another slam will make her record seem more versatile. However, I am extremely confident that she will win the AO next year.

skanky~skanketta
Sep 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Wimbledon of course.

1. henin has none
2. she could say she won the most important :rolleyes: It's not.

Back on topic, I'd want her to win the Australian Open. Not because it would be more versatile or anything, but simply because if she were to win another slam, I'd rather she do it sooner rather than later. I'd be so stressed having to wait till the US Open knowing it was her last chance to win a slam in the year.

kimmartina
Sep 26th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Wimbledon of course.

1. henin has none

All slams are important and equal in value, IMO and most others agree. When looking back on player's careers, no one ever really says "They won X Wimbledons", it's "They won X Slams".