PDA

View Full Version : Livestream

akosiirwyn
Sep 21st, 2010, 04:25 AM
http://www.hansolopen.com/2010/index3.jsp

in Internet Explorer, scroll down to the picture of the TV and the word "live" then click on "인터넷 방송" (internet broadcast)

there should be a window that pops up with a thing with two buttons on it. click the red one (this starts the download for the streaming client). then install the software. refresh the page. it SHOULD work, but I keep getting an error message. Maybe because it's raining? Any 한국어 speakers that can help?

andyroddlick
Sep 22nd, 2010, 05:52 AM

iGOAT
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:40 AM
Can someone help me? This isn't working :crying2: if some Korean poster could do a screencap tutorial or something that would be amaze!!! And I use a Mac btw.

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:43 AM
Can someone help me? This isn't working :crying2: if some Korean poster could do a screencap tutorial or something that would be amaze!!! And I use a Mac btw.

I understand some korean, but I can't screencap because I've already installed it...
I don't think it works in Safari. Are you using Mozilla?
The stream isn't even working right now anyway :o

Papillon.
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:44 AM
I don't see the red button anywhere... :shrug:

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:45 AM
I don't see the red button anywhere... :shrug:

can you do a screencap of what you see? i'll try to translate..

Papillon.
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:47 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2r6iltw.png

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:50 AM
지금은 경기 시간이 아닙니다.
It is not game time right now.

경기 시간에 다시 이용해 주세요.
Please refer to the schedule.

the button leads to the schedule.
that's what's showing up on mine as well...

Papillon.
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:51 AM
So the red button isn't there because I already have it installed or something? :confused:

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:53 AM
So the red button isn't there because I already have it installed or something? :confused:

I think so. I installed the software already, and I'm getting that message too.

Papillon.
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:53 AM
Alright. Well, no point in even pursuing it if no one's stream is working at all. I'll check back later I guess. :lol:

iGOAT
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:57 AM
OK thanks :) I think it's supposed to work in Safari, but if it's not on right now, that explains it. I installed something though, so hopefully it will work. Do you have any idea when that might be :)?

Papillon.
Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:59 AM
Okay, so I reloaded and the red button appeared. After installing the client and going through a thousand allow/unblock/run/etc. messages, all I'm getting is a blank stream. No Korean messages, just a non-functional webpage-embedded stream. :rolleyes:

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:04 AM
OK thanks :) I think it's supposed to work in Safari, but if it's not on right now, that explains it. I installed something though, so hopefully it will work. Do you have any idea when that might be :)?

Okay, so I reloaded and the red button appeared. After installing the client and going through a thousand allow/unblock/run/etc. messages, all I'm getting is a blank stream. No Korean messages, just a non-functional webpage-embedded stream. :rolleyes:

it's not working right now. I'm getting the black screen as well. :rolleyes:

Papillon.
Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:05 AM
Alright. Thanks for your help :worship:

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:07 AM
Alright. Thanks for your help :worship:

No problem :) it's good practice for my korean as well.

edificio
Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:23 AM

Yeah, that happened for me too. I just hope I can uninstall that unnecessary software now.

akosiirwyn
Sep 23rd, 2010, 06:02 AM
Yeah, that happened for me too. I just hope I can uninstall that unnecessary software now.

it's working now :shrug:

i'm sure the software won't harm your computer in any way. Naver is the korean equivalent of Google. I don't think any of their products will do anything bad to your system.

edificio
Sep 24th, 2010, 12:56 AM
It changed my home page in Internet Explorer to naver.com even though I deleted the software! :lol:

akosiirwyn
Sep 24th, 2010, 05:50 AM
It changed my home page in Internet Explorer to naver.com even though I deleted the software! :lol:

lol, it does that right after you install it. you can always change it back in your internet settings.

Ingokoer
Sep 24th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Another stream is here:

http://watchlivestreamshow.blogspot.com/2010/09/petrova-vs-flipkens-wta-seoul.html

akephon35695
Sep 25th, 2010, 04:22 AM
any livestream for today match guy?

Mr Show
Sep 26th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Anyones got a stream for doubles final