PDA

View Full Version : Run to Bali.

Steadyniacki
Sep 12th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Shes coming 20th in race after the us :sad:

She really needs to push it this leg to finish top 15 :bounce:

Lighter
Sep 12th, 2010, 12:50 PM
In order to go to Bali, She has to win an international event (Quebec or Osaka). In Between, she also has to defend a lot of points in Tokyo and in Beijing.

1st step : Quebec for the title.

Steadyniacki
Sep 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM
At face value the draw is weak but there are some potentially tough matches there, Marino, Goerges, Mattek-Sands all in her quarter, Rezai/Sabine also dangerous

Lighter
Sep 12th, 2010, 01:01 PM
In Quebec, courts are really, really fast like in Bali. Of course, she can loose a match vs Goergeous, Mattek or Aravane. But courts there really suit to her game.

So, we will see match after match.

1rst one vs a qualifier.

Steadyniacki
Sep 12th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Lets do this :armed:

bruce goose
Sep 12th, 2010, 03:39 PM
VAMOS a` Bali:bounce::bounce:

Lighter
Sep 14th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Marion on OoP today :

Court Bell (from 11.00hrs)
1. Alison Riske vs. Melanie Oudin
2. Jill Craybas vs. Aravane Rezai (NB 12.00hrs)
3. Lucie Safarova vs. Varvara Lepchenko
4. Arvidsson/Larsson vs. Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy
5. Valérie Tétreault vs. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (NB 16.00hrs)
6. Marion Bartoli vs. Stéphanie Foretz Gaçon (NB 19.00hrs)
7. Olga Govortsova vs. Stéphanie Dubois

bruce goose
Sep 14th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Ms.Foretz probably still has that honeymoon glow and will be glad when Marion sends her home for more lovin' with Monsieur Gacon:lol:.VAMOS,Marion!:bounce:

Lighter
Sep 14th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Stéphanie is on Saguenay entry list next week : http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentacceptancelist.asp?tournament=1100022595&event=&order=Position

bruce goose
Sep 14th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Stéphanie is on Saguenay entry list next week : http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentacceptancelist.asp?tournament=1100022595&event=&order=PositionUmmmmm....It was a joke,Lighter....I didn't know or care what Stephanie was doing next week....as long as Marion wins their match

Lighter
Sep 14th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Ummmmm....It was a joke,Lighter....I didn't know or care what Stephanie was doing next week....as long as Marion wins their matchOf course, it was a joke. Honeymoon in Quebec....

Steadyniacki
Sep 14th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Oh i want steffi to win too :(

bruce goose
Sep 14th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Oh i want steffi to win too :(Well,unfortunately for you,they can't BOTH win:lol:...it's one or the other.No offense to Stefanie,but I'd rather see Marion:angel: win

Steadyniacki
Sep 14th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Rezai is out :bowdown:

Steadyniacki
Sep 15th, 2010, 02:51 AM
6-1 6-1 :cheer:

bruce goose
Sep 15th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Somebody should call Henry David and tell him that Marion just gave Stefanie a 'Thoreau' ass-whupping:p....Cute Canuck amazon Marino is next:cool:

Lighter
Sep 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Court Bell (from 11.00hrs)
1. Lucie Safarova vs. Johanna Larsson
2. Bethanie Mattek-Sands vs. Julia Goerges (NB 12.00hrs)
3. Arvidsson/Larsson vs. Gullickson/Spears (after suitable rest)
4. Dubois/Tétreault vs. Craybas/Goerges (after suitable rest)
5. Marion Bartoli vs. Rebecca Marino (NB 19.00hrs)
6. Anna Tatishvili vs. Melanie Oudin

Ferg
Sep 15th, 2010, 06:42 PM
She better win the whole thing. Beth shouldnt challenge her on such a fast court.

JOCHEBEL
Sep 15th, 2010, 07:55 PM
;) I like the score against Foretz Gacon. Do it like Quebec 2006 :hearts:

Steadyniacki
Sep 16th, 2010, 01:26 AM
fail :o

Alizé Molik
Sep 16th, 2010, 03:12 AM
I have to say, lol.

that is all.

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Folks,I'm not one to make excuses for Marion if I think she's stinkin' up the joint,but I got to see Marino at length when she faced Venus in the 2nd Round of the USO...and she had some VERY impressive winners in that match.I figured/hoped that she wasn't ready for consistent play when she struggled past El Tabakh...yet she appeared to regain her USO form vs. Marion....Seriously,folks,this could be a swifter,cuter,Canadian version of Davenport we've got here.In a couple years' time,this loss might not seem so surprising in retrospect

Marionated
Sep 16th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Folks,I'm not one to make excuses for Marion if I think she's stinkin' up the joint,but I got to see Marino at length when she faced Venus in the 2nd Round of the USO...and she had some VERY impressive winners in that match.I figured/hoped that she wasn't ready for consistent play when she struggled past El Tabakh...yet she appeared to regain her USO form vs. Marion....Seriously,folks,this could be a swifter,cuter,Canadian version of Davenport we've got here.In a couple years' time,this loss might not seem so surprising in retrospect

Maybe, but winning just 4 games and serving 8 double faults is still embarrasing.

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Maybe, but winning just 4 games and serving 8 double faults is still embarrasing.Like I said,I'm not one to make excuses for Marion's f--k-ups:lol:

Marionated
Sep 16th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Now she has so many points to defend :help::

Tokyo QF
Bejjing SF
She's playing the international Japan open (which she NEEDS to win)
Bali final

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Now she has so many points to defend :help::

Tokyo QF
Bejjing SF
She's playing the international Japan open (which she NEEDS to win)
Bali finalHonestly,I'm wondering if Marion has already signed off on the rest of the year since it's almost over.Perhaps I'm being unfair to her by saying that;maybe some of you who have better insight into Marion's mentality can comment on whether or not she's doing that,mentally

Marionated
Sep 16th, 2010, 02:58 PM
I think a lot of her recent losses may have really affected her confidence:

.Lost to Azarenka after being up a set and a break, having had a point for a double break
.Lost to Hantuchova, having had 3 mps
.Lost to Azarenka again, had mulitple set points in the second set
.Lost to Razzano, led 4-1 in the first set

And I think that she was quite confident going in to the match vs Pironkova at Wimbledon.

And her second serve is an absolute joke.

Overall, it's not been a great year.

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I think a lot of her recent losses may have really affected her confidence:
And her second serve is an absolute joke.Marion's post-match comments hinted at what you mention above.Marino blew her off the court with 3 aces in Rebecca's first service game,and Marion said that she felt a lot of pressure to hold her own serve with Marino serving so well

Ferg
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Goodbye to top 20, Marion. Wont defend the Beijing points, might defend the Tokyo points, wont even be in Bali. What a shit year.

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Goodbye to top 20, Marion. Wont defend the Beijing points, might defend the Tokyo points, wont even be in Bali. What a shit year.She could still make Bali if she entered/won Osaka,Linz or Luxembourg,I think....but,yeah,un an~o mierda

Marionated
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM
She is playing Osaka, but the field is really tough for an interrnational.

Azarenka and Stosur are the top seeds.

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:19 PM
She is playing Osaka, but the field is really tough for an interrnational.

Azarenka and Stosur are the top seeds.Yes,that IS a tougher-than-average MM event...but Marion CAN beat Stosur,we've seen....and Vika might give herself another concussion by falling out of bed after a hangover...so there's always a chance:angel:

Marionated
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:21 PM
But then part of me wonders if she takes international events that seriously anymore.

She didn't enter Brisbane
She didn't defend her Monterrey title
She retired in Osaka last year

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:23 PM
She didn't defend her Monterrey title:(You shouldn't have reminded me about THAT one

Marionated
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Bruce :hug: I was disappointed with that decision too.

Bartoli's Boy
Sep 16th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Ouch, Marion got another pasting. :smash:

bruce goose
Sep 16th, 2010, 06:25 PM
My NFL predictions are usually pretty strong...even when it's one of my 2 favorite teams I can usually remain impartial enough to see things clearly.With my WTA faves,though,my predictions suck b/c my heart gets in the way too often:(.In the back of my mind,I had a feeling that Marino would build on her solid match against Venus...but I tried to tell myself that Marion would get a lift from her prior success in Q.City...that young Marino wasn't consistent yet.........Note to self:Whatever,you jerk!:rolleyes:

leviathane
Sep 18th, 2010, 02:25 PM
May be Marion can obtain ( and deserv ) a WC in Bali ?

bruce goose
Sep 18th, 2010, 03:37 PM
May be Marion can obtain ( and deserv ) a WC in Bali ?Yeah,we're hoping for an Osaka title right now since she has to win an MM tournament---unless Bali invites her as a WC

Ferg
Sep 19th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Forgot about a WC.... surely she would be offered and accept one....

bruce goose
Sep 19th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Forgot about a WC.... surely she would be offered and accept one....Last year,there were only 2 WCs in addition to the Top 10-ranked MM Tourney winners,but I;m not sure if the WCs are required to meet the stipulation of winning at least one MM or not....They may've slightly changed the format in Bali,too...I haven't checked

Marionated
Sep 24th, 2010, 07:32 AM
[11] Marion Bartoli (FRA) - Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)
Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) - Ana Ivanovic (SRB)
Qualifier - Lucie Safarova (CZE)
[8] Victoria Azarenka (BLR) bye

Terrible draw :o

Steadyniacki
Sep 24th, 2010, 10:20 AM
wow that is shit.

bruce goose
Sep 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM
The irony is that the Ana fans were complaining about how tough it was to have players like Marion in her draw...but this forum isn't nearly as bad as that one....which is the whiniest one I could possibly imagine.I could never envision Baltimore Ravens fans going ":hysteric:We have to play Pittsburgh this week...",or Redskins fans sobbing over facing the Dallas Cowboys....It's just a fundamental part of sport to ACCEPT competition instead of mentally trembling over it:shrug:.....VAMOS Marion!!!:bounce:

Ferg
Sep 24th, 2010, 04:22 PM
oh great.

bruce goose
Sep 24th, 2010, 05:04 PM
oh great.Try not to be so wordy;I'm having a hard time keeping up with your comments:lol:

Ferg
Sep 26th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Marion 1st on Court 1 tomorrow... Im more pre-occupied with King/Shvedova going for Doha and Soddy going for the #4 spot for the past few weeks of the tour to be honest...

bruce goose
Sep 26th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Marion 1st on Court 1 tomorrow... Im more pre-occupied with King/Shvedova going for Doha and Soddy going for the #4 spot for the past few weeks of the tour to be honest...Even if Marion won Tokyo and Beijing,she'd still need some chokes from other players in order to surpass them for YEC;Bali is obviously more realistic

Drine
Sep 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Marion has beaten Wickmayer quite easily in straight sets 6-4 6-4 http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/95.gif
Next opponent is Miss Ajde Ivanovic http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/LOL.gif
2nd match on court 2 (first match at noon local time) http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/smile.gif

Lighter
Sep 27th, 2010, 05:13 PM
It means no tv coverage...

bruce goose
Sep 27th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Ana's coach didn't accompany her to Seoul...and that was reflected in her on-court effort....Marion can definitely beat her...as we've seen...in fact,Marion's first win over Ana immediately followed Ana's last match with Kleybanova

Bartoli's Boy
Sep 27th, 2010, 06:27 PM
That's a good win against Wickmayer. :) not that there are many bad wins I suppose. :p

Marion beat Ana the last time they played, so she can do it again.

Ferg
Sep 27th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Was 50/50 on Wickmayer so to see such an easy win is very pleasing especially after NY/Quebec. I really want her to beat Ivanovic.

bruce goose
Sep 27th, 2010, 06:39 PM
We all know that Ana is inconsistent,but she was in strong form in her win over Alisa K.,and she often does well at a tournament whenever she starts out with a convincing victory.Marion:hearts: will have to put up a tough fight,I suspect

leviathane
Sep 27th, 2010, 10:51 PM
very good result for a first round against a top 20 :worship:
now, Anna :confused: why not but what a bad draw, with Azarenka in a hypothetic next round :rolleyes:

bruce goose
Sep 27th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Read some posts in Ana's forum today where the fans felt that playing indoors would give Marion an edge...though that would only happen if the rainy weather continued.I'm not the most knowledgeable person about tennis surfaces,so I'm not sure what the difference is...or how it impacts the style of play

Steadyniacki
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:50 AM
I watched Kleybs and Ana.

Frankly Kleybs was just :help:
Ana targeted her BH and it wasnt close to going in half the time
But that can be understandable after her scheduling.
If Ana played exactly the same way, a 80% Marion would win 7-5 6-4

bruce goose
Sep 28th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Well,I wonder how motivated Marion will be in her match now...if she's heard that the winner will play Vika.Though Ana has beaten Azarenka two times straight,Marion has...ummmmmm....won ONE isolated set in 5 career matches vs. Vika:o.In other words,Marion will need another careless,self-inflicted concussion from Vika :help:

Drine
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:58 AM
:rain: The OOP has changed, Marion is scheduled last (4th match) on the indoor court 1. First match is completed, second to be started soon http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/89.gif

Drine
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Marion has DESTROYED Ajde Ivanovic 6-2 6-1 mwahahahaha!!!!! Loooove the scoreline, too bad there were no images http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/75.gif
Next opponent's Azarenka http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/confused.gif

Bartoli's Boy
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Told you she could do it again. :woohoo:

And I feel confident enough in my future predicting abilities to say that I'm sure Marion will defeat Vika for the first time. Although I've chosen not to specify a date.

bruce goose
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:27 AM
And I feel confident enough in my future predicting abilities to say that I'm sure Marion will defeat Vika for the first time. Although I've chosen not to specify a date.Brave man:lol:....It actually surprises me that Vika has dominated the H2H so badly;I thought Marion would turn it around in Stanford...and then she choked it away...maybe now is the time

Bartoli's Boy
Sep 28th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Not to mention that second set tiebreaker in Montreal. :help: She lead 6-2 in the breaker, then lost six points in a row I think.

I would agree that she really ought to have gotten at least one match against Vika by now, but the scorelines are getting closer. So that's good I suppose.

Marionated
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I still expect her to lose. My only bit of hope is that nobody has ever beaten Marion 6 times in a row.

JOCHEBEL
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:57 PM
:cheer: Bartoli started appearing again

Lighter
Sep 28th, 2010, 01:58 PM
For 3rd time, not on center court : http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/scoreboard2010/0929/live_bt.php

Court 1 : 11am 1st position if no rain.

bruce goose
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Again,it's too bad when players prepare for an outdoor tournament surface only to get forced indoors...but Marion seems to play well on this surface

Ferg
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Fantastic win today. Such a beatdown. Not expecting anything against Vika, I just hope she doesnt choke again.

bruce goose
Sep 28th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Fantastic win today. Such a beatdown. Not expecting anything against Vika, I just hope she doesnt choke again.Yeah,Marion has fulfilled her choke quota for the year....Time to kick some ass!

Ferg
Sep 28th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah,Marion has fulfilled her choke quota for the year....Time to kick some ass!

Filled it twice over I think! 4, and thats just from her 6 US HC tournaments!!

bruce goose
Sep 29th, 2010, 04:12 AM
And I feel confident enough in my future predicting abilities to say that I'm sure Marion will defeat Vika for the first time. Although I've chosen not to specify a date.Well,I couldn't stand to watch another ass-whupping by Vika,so I stayed in touch via livescores.Because of my affection for Marion,I'm gonna withhold judgment on her retirement until we know more.In case she IS seriously injured,I don't wanna use her many previous tank jobs as the sole basis for being skeptical.If she's hurt badly,I'll even pray for her recovery...We'll hear something eventually

Ferg
Sep 29th, 2010, 07:38 AM
:scared:

Drine
Sep 29th, 2010, 09:37 AM
On the WTA website, they said Marion retired for viral illness http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/70.gif

Steadyniacki
Sep 29th, 2010, 12:41 PM
:cheer:
She'll be right by Beijing then :D

Bartoli's Boy
Sep 29th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Damn it! Well so much for the scorelines improving then... :p Hope she feels better soon if she has a virus. :hug:

Glad that I didn't comment on Hantuchova retiring against Date-Krumm the other day, because I wanted to! :tape:

Marionated
Sep 29th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Why didn't she just give a w/o :shrug: :o

bruce goose
Sep 29th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Why didn't she just give a w/o :shrug: :oI'm not sure that logic is one of Marion's strong suits:help:

Marionated
Sep 29th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Desperately hoping for a good end to a pretty mediocre year. Bejjing and then Osaka.

Ferg
Sep 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM
There must be something going around. Vania had the same thing earlier in the week. I hope she recovers for Beijing. For me, the aim for the year now is to finish top 20.

leviathane
Sep 29th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Why didn't she just give a w/o :shrug: :o

why not ? Vika could twist her ankle or something like that in the firsts games and after Coco in quarters was a good opportunity.
But Marion is unluky this year :(

i hope now a good draw next week

leviathane
Sep 29th, 2010, 06:31 PM
There must be something going around. Vania had the same thing earlier in the week. I hope she recovers for Beijing. For me, the aim for the year now is to finish top 20.

and first french :devil:

bruce goose
Sep 29th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Yeah,even though Marion has a history of tanking,there've been quite a few gals who have had GI defaults,so there probably IS something infectious that's been passed around

Ferg
Sep 29th, 2010, 09:01 PM
and first french :devil:

I dont think we have anything to worry about in that regard, Rezai will never defend her 600 Bali points!

bruce goose
Sep 29th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Being the #1 French player would be more meaningful if the FFT showed Marion more respect

Ferg
Sep 29th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Being the #1 French player would be more meaningful if the FFT showed Marion more respect

IMO its better, because shes showing them whos boss by doing it by herself and being #1 above all their girls!

Alizé Molik
Sep 30th, 2010, 05:05 AM
IMO its better, because shes showing them whos boss by doing it by herself and being #1 above all their girls!

Rezai isn't really "one of their girls" though, she's probably as marginalised as Marion until she made the effort and played fed cup.

bruce goose
Sep 30th, 2010, 05:41 AM
This is highly annoying sometimes because Marion isn't ever lousy enough to be an adorable object of pity...yet she hasn't been successful enough to fulfill her potential either,IMO

Ferg
Oct 1st, 2010, 05:17 PM
:spit: Ivanovic again.

Granted shes not still sick, she should make R3 and since she and Elena always have long matches, Elena might be a bit tired after Tokyo?

Marionated
Oct 1st, 2010, 06:15 PM
Elena does get a BYE into R2, so she gets a bit of extra rest.

Today is Marion's last day as a 25 year old :p

bruce goose
Oct 1st, 2010, 06:23 PM
:spit: Ivanovic again.

Granted shes not still sick, she should make R3 and since she and Elena always have long matches, Elena might be a bit tired after Tokyo?To give you fair warning,Ivanovic is very immature emotionally,so the constant changes to the schedule definitely worked in our Marion's:hearts: favor,in the previous matchup...such fluctuation affects Ana's focus grievously.This next match should be much tougher to win...but it's certainly do-able,of course:)

leviathane
Oct 1st, 2010, 07:30 PM
another bad draw :o
may be Elena and after Caro will be tired ???
Half bottom is ridiculous.

bruce goose
Oct 1st, 2010, 08:14 PM
Today is Marion's last day as a 25 year old :pI'll give her a Latino Muzzle Kiss on her big,juicy lips...she's at least a fraction italiana,so she'll enjoy it;)

Marionated
Oct 1st, 2010, 08:18 PM
I'll give her a Latino Muzzle Kiss on her big,juicy lips...she's at least a fraction italiana,so she'll enjoy it;)

:lol: :cool:

I distinctly remember her 23rd birthday (I was off school sick and watched her lose to Radwanska in Stuttgart) and her 24th birthday (Came home from college to find out she lost 2 and 0 to Zvonareva in Stuttgart). My life is going so fast :o

At least she can't lose on her 26th since she isn't playing tommorrow.

Marionated
Oct 2nd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Happy 26th birthday Marion :aparty: :hug:

bruce goose
Oct 2nd, 2010, 04:34 PM
Feliz Numero Vigesimo-sexto,Marion!:bounce:

Ferg
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Happy late birthday Marion!

On a rankings note, Im a bit more optimistic about her finishing in the top 20, seeing as Kuz just lost 1000 points and Wickmayaer didnt gain any. They better give her a WC to Bali if she doesnt win Osaka. :scared:

Marionated
Oct 3rd, 2010, 11:44 AM
Hope so. If they don't, I'm guessing her chances of being a top 16 seed at the AO are slim to none.

leviathane
Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:46 PM
If she could win 2 matchs here she should stay in top 16 after Beijing.

bruce goose
Oct 3rd, 2010, 04:13 PM
Marion faces Govortsova(1-1 H2H)if she gets past Ana

Ferg
Oct 3rd, 2010, 06:02 PM
3rd on centre tomorrow... she better goddamn win or else!

bruce goose
Oct 3rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
3rd on centre tomorrow... she better win or else!Why the sudden ultimatum??To ME,it's Marion's constant losses to Vika that are most tiresome

Ferg
Oct 3rd, 2010, 06:31 PM
Why the sudden ultimatum??To ME,it's Marion's constant losses to Vika that are most tiresome

Because she'd lose 450 points otherwise... plus certain Ana fans are as annoying as she is!

bruce goose
Oct 3rd, 2010, 07:11 PM
Because she'd lose 450 points otherwise... plus certain Ana fans are as annoying as she is!Well,I'M an Ana fan so maybe I can't be impartial,but Vika is TEN times more obnoxious--a complete bitch on court--than Ana is....I've got to admit that Ana's fan forum isn't like our Marion's:angel:...it's flooded with whiners and has its share of sex perverts,including a mod who doesn't disguise his desire to perform fellatio on Novak Djokovic:rolleyes:

JamieOwen3
Oct 4th, 2010, 10:46 AM
one of my favourite gifs of all time :haha:

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1206220 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1206220/marion-bartoli-bunny-hop.html)

Steadyniacki
Oct 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Happy belated birthday Marion :D

bruce goose
Oct 4th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Well,even the Ana fans,in her forum,said that Marion didn't play well...so I can only imagine how bad it really was:o

Marionated
Oct 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM
It's weird but I'm not even that disappointed.

I guess it's because I had no idea about who would win. Ivanovic is so unpredictable.

Ferg
Oct 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM
No words. Season over. :help: What a shit year. Unless shes wins Osaka and Bali or something and that wont happen...

bruce goose
Oct 4th, 2010, 06:27 PM
It's weird but I'm not even that disappointed.

I guess it's because I had no idea about who would win. Ivanovic is so unpredictable.Yeah,you're right;Ana has the emotional maturity level of an 18-year-old,partly b/c she had some lazy shit parents who only coddled her and taught her nothing about adulthood...so she's learning on the fly and that manifests itself in her inconsistency.I'm not saying that Marion wouldn't have won anyway,but there were lots of changes to the match schedule and venue,and Ana doesn't psychologically adapt to those kinds of changes very well....Is Marion not entered for Moscow or Luxembourg??

Ferg
Oct 5th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Apparently Bali have given WCs to two random skinny top 50 journeywomen. 420 points gone, probably top 20 too.

Marionated
Oct 5th, 2010, 07:34 PM
She can still win Osaka... I hope.

Ferg
Oct 5th, 2010, 07:41 PM
I forgot about Azarenka retiring actually. Marion might have a chance there. But Im not holding out hope so that I dont end up disappointed.

bruce goose
Oct 5th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Apparently Bali have given WCs to two random skinny top 50 journeywomen. 420 points gone, probably top 20 too.:haha:It's fairly creative to refer to a GS winner as a journeywoman...and 155 pounds doesn't exactly qualify as 'skinny' for a woman unless she's 7' tall.....but I can appreciate your disappointment cuz I've been QUITE annoyed with Marion's underachieving ways:o

bruce goose
Oct 8th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Amidst all the complaints about Caro being an unworthy #1,I'd like to offer what I feel is a stronger case: Schiavone being an unworthy YEC participant.Though I can't be unbiased,lots of folks agree with me that a healthy Elena would've knocked off Fran in the RG semis...then Fran would've missed out on a huge amount of YEC points...and she never would've qualified.To me,Fran is a reasonably-talented fringe player...like Pennetta,Peer or Na Li...that is,good enough to give tough matches to elite players...but no threat to ever REACH that elite level.Tonight Fran lost 6-0,6-2 to Zvonareva in less than 55 minutes---there's no shame whatsoever in losing to Vera...except Fran fell to 0-10 lifetime vs. Bepa and many of those matches weren't even close.Though Vera is a legit Top-tenner,she is NOT the overwhelming caliber of player who easily wipes the floor with other gals in the top 10.Fran's piss-poor H2H mark here is a heavy indication that she's a full layer below true top-notch players.

Having said all that,let me be clear that I don't dislike Fran as a person...and I'm glad for her that she had her moment of glory at RG...her post-match celebration with her supporters was a sweet story in this year's sports scene:)....It's simply a case where I don't think she's all that talented:shrug:

Steadyniacki
Oct 8th, 2010, 06:47 AM
2011 please :tears:

bruce goose
Oct 8th, 2010, 04:28 PM
If it's any consolation to you other Marionettes,one of my other faves,Dinara,has the sort of back injury that might NEVER allow her to be a top player again(sigh...).....my point is,things could definitely be much worse than Marion's situation

leviathane
Oct 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM
may be good suprise next week in Osaka ?
She can do it :) :o

bruce goose
Oct 8th, 2010, 07:19 PM
may be good suprise next week in Osaka ?Well,she is capable...and Marion almost owes her fans and,more importantly,herSELF,a tourney win........especially since she skipped Mexico this year:mad:

bruce goose
Oct 9th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Just looked at the Osaka MD where Marion is seeded second and,even when you take Marion's unsteadiness into account,she'll have to play like total crap to NOT reach the semis...btw,there are no live scores for qualies right now...but Osaka is such a huge,important tournament that no one here at TF is complaining:haha:...and THAT says a lot:p

Ferg
Oct 9th, 2010, 10:18 AM
I looked at the draw, her half is very soft, even Kirilenko who I dont rate highly even though the majority of TF think shes a future top 5 or something. She should make the final without fuss. But I aint holding my breath again!

leviathane
Oct 9th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Good draw ! Enfin !
No Kimiko, no Peer before final.
A russian girl in semis.

now with Marion :rolleyes:

bruce goose
Oct 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM
I looked at the draw, her half is very soft, even Kirilenko who I dont rate highly even though the majority of TF think shes a future top 5 or something. She should make the final without fuss. But I aint holding my breath again!Well,I "rate Kirilenko highly";):hearts:...but not necessarily on the tennis court:lol:.Marion is definitely the better of the two,but Makiri has won a few MMs in her career so she's a major threat IF Marion's level of play is substandard.If Marion maintained a good level,then I'd be surprised if she lost

Alizé Molik
Oct 9th, 2010, 03:02 PM
i'm hoping to avoid Québec partie 2!

bruce goose
Oct 9th, 2010, 03:15 PM
i'm hoping to avoid Québec partie 2!Don't think that Coin,Voegele or Ferguson have Marino's level of talent(even though young Rebecca is ranked lower than those 3)---Marion should advance farther than she did at Q.City

bruce goose
Oct 9th, 2010, 03:27 PM
The Japanese tend to be a very well-organized culture...so that makes it even more surprising to see how piss-poor the Osaka candy-ass website is...where you must learn Japanese to interpret it....Looking at the Osaka Q-draw,top seed McHale might be the only one capable of doing damage in the MD...but I haven't seen one word--ANYwhere--about what happened in the 1st Round of qualies....Were they rained out?What in the heck happened??

Lighter
Oct 10th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Tie vs Julie : 3rd position on CC this night.

bruce goose
Oct 10th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Tie vs Julie : 3rd position on CC this night.It's almost miraculous that they finished two rounds of qualies in one day;perhaps the typhoon was simply a freak storm that passed......Don't wanna see Marion delayed heavily by rains

Marionated
Oct 10th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I won't be satisfied with anything less than a final.

Ferg
Oct 10th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I won't be satisfied with anything less than a final.

I wont be satisfied with anything less than a title! A year ranked 10 places less than last year but would a bitter pill to swallow, especially when that ranking # isnt some 40-60 one.

Marionated
Oct 10th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Well Stosur is in the draw :p though she has been pretty poor lately.

bruce goose
Oct 10th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Well,I could probably be content with a Finals appearance except for 3 things:

1.She hasn't won a title so far this year
2.She still hasn't beaten Azarenka(the Stanford choke:rolleyes:)
3.Marion didn't defend her title here in Mexico:(

jimmy_the_greek
Oct 11th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Kirilenko and Peer have the game to beat Marion that's if they turn up though and Marion isn't playing her best in that game.

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Kirilenko and Peer have the game to beat Marion that's if they turn up though and Marion isn't playing her best in that game.I'm sure you'll give us a full report when it's over:hatoff:...lookin' good vs. Coin so far

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2010, 05:53 AM
Nice derriere-kicking,Marion!:)Voegele is next up

Marionated
Oct 11th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Not a single double fault :speakles:

Ferg
Oct 11th, 2010, 07:33 AM
yay!

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Not a single double fault :speakles:...only a single BP against(lost)...and 5 aces...almost an out-of-body experience for Marion,huh?:p

Marionated
Oct 11th, 2010, 04:19 PM
:lol: it's very shocking indeed.

Next up is Vogele, who beat Ferguson 6-4 7-6.

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Voegele and Ferguson both have lousy WTA profile pics,btw;Voegele is quite attractive yet she chose a photo where she's practically in shadow and you can barely distinguish her face...and Ferguson looks like she's squinting badly directly into the sunlight.Though not gorgeous,she's relatively decent-looking...but her photo makes her out to be a Mauresmo-type.....In contrast,Marion is LOVELY:hearts::hearts::hearts: in her profile pic

Ferg
Oct 11th, 2010, 07:09 PM
She should beat her!

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Kirilenko looked sharp,btw...though she had a fairly easy opponent....Marion is still a better player,but it could be a challenge if Makiri stays in form

Ferg
Oct 11th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Posting this so early will probably come back to bite me on the ass as Marion loses to Voegele or something, but Marion has a 4-1 h2H over Kirilenko and has won her 4 W matches in comfortable straight sets. I think Marion could take her!

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Posting this so early will probably come back to bite me on the ass as Marion loses to Voegele or something, but Marion has a 4-1 h2H over Kirilenko and has won her 4 W matches in comfortable straight sets. I think Marion could take her!Yeah,I basically agreed with that when I posted that Marion was the better player...except that,as my Scottish gf Alice liked to say....Marion is mercurial;I could picture her having a bad attack of PMS and then losing all focus--AND the match--6-1,6-1.....I'm not complaining;it's my fault for being drawn to erratic players:o

Ferg
Oct 13th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Well looks like my research was for nothing! 6-2 6-2, very easy. If she doesnt make the final with Kirilenko out it shall be a disaster! Stosur looking good too though...

Marionated
Oct 13th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Yes I'm expecting a Sam-Marion final.

Next up is Craybas (6-1 h2h) or Savchuk.

bruce goose
Oct 13th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Yes I'm expecting a Sam-Marion final.

Next up is Craybas (6-1 h2h) or Savchuk.Yeah,I have to agree there;Tanasugarn is a potentially tricky opponent,but it'll DEFINITELY be time to vent if Marion doesn't make the final here.....not that I'm doubting her,of course:p

leviathane
Oct 13th, 2010, 11:05 PM
What a direct road to final Marion
and your last chance to save your season !!!
If Marion go to final I prefer Sam or Kimiko for sure , no Peer :scared:

bruce goose
Oct 13th, 2010, 11:47 PM
What a direct road to final Marion
and your last chance to save your season !!!
If Marion go to final I prefer Sam or Kimiko for sure , no Peer :scared:Yeah,plus Peer has the motivation of playing for a YEC spot in case Serena pulls out...though Marion SHOULD be motivated for a Bali spot

Lighter
Oct 14th, 2010, 11:20 AM
CENTRE COURT
Starting at 11:00am
Jill CRAYBAS vs Marion BARTOLI

1st position on CC.

Steadyniacki
Oct 14th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Go Marion! :allez:

Like my new avi guys :hysteric:

Lighter
Oct 14th, 2010, 03:03 PM
I dled Beijing match vs Ana as i was far from an internet connection during this match.

This day, Ana's forehand was awesome when Marion's 1st serve % wasn't sufficient. And she made strategic mistakes in playing Ana's forehand which was on fire, even on return of serve.
2-1* 15-40 : Marion to serve and Ana played an awesome passing shot with forehand. In the same situation in Cincy, Caro made a huge mistake.

With her normal game level, i think that she will reach final.

And on fast surface, don't forget that Marion defeated Shahar and Kimiko in Bali 2009 and Sam in Stanford 2009. So, we can hope a good result.

Marionated
Oct 14th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Go Marion! :allez:

Like my new avi guys :hysteric:

:lol:

Is that from the Zvonareva match in Beijing last year?

Ferg
Oct 14th, 2010, 07:33 PM
She should extend the H2H. Even if she doesnt win here its vital to get points to try to stay top 20. Surely she'll play Brisbane/Sydney next year...

Steadyniacki
Oct 14th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah, it is :lol:

bruce goose
Oct 14th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Marion,let me put it simply:You'd better stomp a mudhole in Craybas' ass!!!........but you can still shake hands after the match:p

Steadyniacki
Oct 15th, 2010, 06:59 AM
:cheer:

A semi :D

Next up: a spirited Tanasurgan.

2 more Marion lets do this :rocker2:

Steadyniacki
Oct 15th, 2010, 12:43 PM
All things looking positive :scared:

Centre Court (from 12.00hrs)
1. Tamarine Tanasugarn vs. Marion Bartoli
2. Kimiko Date Krumm vs. Shahar Peer
3. Brianti/Rybarikova vs. Chang/Osterloh

Marion leads H2H 2-1.

Although they havent met in 5 years :lol:

bruce goose
Oct 15th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Like I mentioned before,Peer is very likely playing for a YEC spot since Serena will probably pull out;most likely,Shahar will ask Moscow for a WC since Vika is playing there.Even so,she's far from unbeatable for Marion...and there's no reason why Marion can't beat her NEXT opponent,Tammy T.,or her other potential opponent,KDK

Ferg
Oct 15th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Very nice win. She should beat Tanasugarn. But Peer is scaring the shit outta me. I adore Kimiko but I think she'll be too tired tomorrow to knock her out for us. Bali 2.0 please Marion.

Ferg
Oct 15th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Like I mentioned before,Peer is very likely playing for a YEC spot since Serena will probably pull out;most likely,Shahar will ask Moscow for a WC since Vika is playing there.Even so,she's far from unbeatable for Marion...and there's no reason why Marion can't beat her NEXT opponent,Tammy T.,or her other potential opponent,KDK

Yes, I hope she tanks!

bruce goose
Oct 15th, 2010, 04:20 PM
I've never liked the idea of Marion needing someone ELSE to defeat players;it goes against my sporting instincts...and I'm glad she beat Mauresmo before she retired...even though Amelie quit:rolleyes: to save herself the humiliation...since Marion was kicking her ass:cool:

Ferg
Oct 15th, 2010, 05:06 PM
When it comes to something as important as getting a title and getting to Bali, Ill take whatever we can get!!

bruce goose
Oct 15th, 2010, 05:49 PM
When it comes to something as important as getting a title and getting to Bali, Ill take whatever we can get!!Yeah,I'll be happy for Marion,regardless,but it's just not the same to me.Let's say my Ravens beat the Colts to reach the Super Bowl...but they played the Colts when their star quarterback Peyton Manning was unable to go due to a serious injury...there would always be sort of an asterisk next to that win.....I don't need Marion to beat EVERYONE.Let's say,hypothetically,that Marion were 0-1 lifetime H2H vs. Anne Kremer....and then Kremer retired before Marion ever had a chance to beat her...that'd be no big deal whatsoever.However,the oh-fer vs. Vika is just plain ugly...as was her schneid vs. Mauresmo...so I'm REALLY glad that Marion beat her at Brisbane 2009 as opposed to someone else knocking off Amelie

Steadyniacki
Oct 15th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Kinda ironic :lol:

Have to beat bali people, to make bali this year :lol:

bruce goose
Oct 15th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Kinda ironic :lol:

Have to beat bali people, to make bali this year :lol:What do you mean by 'Bali People'?

bruce goose
Oct 16th, 2010, 06:30 AM
The last I checked,the Luxembourg entry list was full and they only had room in the MD for the qualifiers.Hypothetically,Marion could get a WC if someone withdrew but,if not,the run to Bali is over.Regardless of whether or not Bali's WC choices were right or wrong,Marion had a golden opportunity to EARN her way into Bali.......and she f--kin' blew it!!:rolleyes:....The foul stench of Marion's 2010 SF appearances is leaving a stink in the entire WTA....My house got robbed yesterday and then Marion gave me THIS crap today:(.....Marion I'm a true fan of yours,and the fact that I've sat thru THIS lousy year should prove that to you.

In case you haven't figured this out,Marion: Hiring an experienced,full-time coach doesn't mean that you hate your dad...it just means that you're taking an intelligent approach to winning....See if you can come to grips with that,Marion(sigh.........)

Marionated
Oct 16th, 2010, 07:40 AM
You have to laugh really.

No disrespect to Tanasugarn but this is one of Marion's worst losses in a long time.

Marionated
Oct 16th, 2010, 07:45 AM
The last I checked,the Luxembourg entry list was full and they only had room in the MD for the qualifiers.Hypothetically,Marion could get a WC if someone withdrew but,if not,the run to Bali is over.Regardless of whether or not Bali's WC choices were right or wrong,Marion had a golden opportunity to EARN her way into Bali.......and she f--kin' blew it!!:rolleyes:....The foul stench of Marion's 2010 SF appearances is leaving a stink in the entire WTA....My house got robbed yesterday and then Marion gave me THIS crap today:(.....Marion I'm a true fan of yours,and the fact that I've sat thru THIS lousy year should prove that to you.

In case you haven't figured this out,Marion: Hiring an experienced,full-time coach doesn't mean that you hate your dad...it just means that you're taking an intelligent approach to winning....See if you can come to grips with that,Marion(sigh.........)

:hug:

Ferg
Oct 16th, 2010, 07:46 AM
How embarrassing. Fitting way to end such a shit year really. But really.... losing to Tammy on hard.... Probably good for me anyway that shes finished for the year.

Marionated
Oct 16th, 2010, 07:49 AM
And Tammy won 72% of the points on behind her SECOND SERVE :rolleyes:

Marion won their last match on hard 0 and 1 in 2005 :rolleyes:

What an opportunity wasted.

Ferg
Oct 16th, 2010, 08:08 AM
You have to laugh really.

No disrespect to Tanasugarn but this is one of Marion's worst losses in a long time.

I thought the Marino loss was bad. :tape: She shouldnt enter MMs if shes going to embarass herself so badly with these sorts of results.

leviathane
Oct 16th, 2010, 09:00 AM
:help::help:

nothing to say
and i see Kimiko could go to final after 2 long matchs ...

OK Marion, see you in 2011
Wasted opportinities to go in Bali. :mad::mad:

Marionated
Oct 16th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I guess so, but Marino is an up and coming player who made a good account of herself against Venus at the open.

Tammy is a 33 year old who has pretty much been a grass court specalist for the past few year. She seems like a nice woman though and I'm happy for her, I guess, but we can't deny that this is a very embarrasing loss for Marion.

leviathane
Oct 16th, 2010, 09:18 AM
very embarassing yes.
And Kimiko in final after 2 marathon matchs ... (:worship:)
The final dream for Marion :mad::sad::tape:

Marionated
Oct 16th, 2010, 09:21 AM
I know, I know :sobbing:

leviathane
Oct 16th, 2010, 09:28 AM
tell me it was a bad dream :angel:
je vais me réveiller ...

bruce goose
Oct 16th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I guess so, but Marino is an up and coming player who made a good account of herself against Venus at the open.

Tammy is a 33 year old who has pretty much been a grass court specalist for the past few year. She seems like a nice woman though and I'm happy for her, I guess, but we can't deny that this is a very embarrasing loss for Marion.Marion was still on her way up in 2005,so the only drama right now is deciding which year was suckier between 2008 and 2010:(....Thanks for the sympathy,btw

Marionated
Oct 16th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Highlights of 08:
.The win over Davenport
.Stanford I guess, even though the draw was weak.

Lowlights of 08:
.Constantly getting beat down by up and coming Wozniacki :help:
.Givng out top 10 wins left and right
.The Birmingham loss
.Terrible indoor season- lots of beatdowns.

Highlights of 2010
.Miami semi
.Back to the 4th round of a major again at Wimbledon after a year and a half
.The win over Wozniacki in Cincinatti

Lowlights:
.Blew a great chance at another slam semi in Australia, tanking the last set
.Choking to Na Li in Dubai and taknking the last set
.Lots of choking, in the second half of the year, especially to Azarenka.
.Today

Still I would say that 2010 has been a better year than 2008.

Bartoli's Boy
Oct 16th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Ohh, have to say something I suppose. It's depressing isn't it? :sad:

And sorry that you got burgled Bruce. Hope you didn't lose anything that you can't replace. It makes me so mad that some people don't think/care about how invading someone's private space might affect them!

Ferg
Oct 16th, 2010, 10:24 PM
I hope her career doesnt start to turn into Hantuchova's or something. :scared:

bruce goose
Oct 17th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Highlights of 08:
.The win over Davenport
.Stanford I guess, even though the draw was weak.

Lowlights of 08:
.Constantly getting beat down by up and coming Wozniacki :help:
.Givng out top 10 wins left and right
.The Birmingham loss
.Terrible indoor season- lots of beatdowns.

Highlights of 2010
.Miami semi
.Back to the 4th round of a major again at Wimbledon after a year and a half
.The win over Wozniacki in Cincinatti

Lowlights:
.Blew a great chance at another slam semi in Australia, tanking the last set
.Choking to Na Li in Dubai and taknking the last set
.Lots of choking, in the second half of the year, especially to Azarenka.
.Today

Still I would say that 2010 has been a better year than 2008.I suppose you're right....I just feel more disappointed with Marion this time for some reason.....

@Bartoli's Boy,thanks for the sympathy also;the good news is that it's now legal in my country to shoot someone in self-defense...so they'll have an awful surprise waiting for them if they return while I'm home:devil:

leviathane
Oct 18th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Afer Linz Ivanovic doesn't need a WC.
Why not Marion for the last WC ? :angel:

Marionated
Oct 18th, 2010, 09:21 PM
No, it will probably go to Kimiko.

Marion's season is over. Look on the bright side: only 2 retirements this year.

bruce goose
Oct 18th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Marion's season is over. Look on the bright side: only 2 retirements this year.:lol:That's kind of a back-handed compliment for Marion,isn't it?

Ferg
Oct 18th, 2010, 10:47 PM
She better play fucking something before the AO!!

bruce goose
Oct 18th, 2010, 10:50 PM
She better play fucking something before the AO!!Yeah,I don't think--at least aye HOPE not--that she'll repeat this year's bonehead approach

Ferg
Oct 25th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Well, shes down to 16 with the Bali points off so she has a good chance of staying top 20 and staying french 1 unless Rezai suddenly wins a match which is unlikely. Unless some very unlucky results for us from the players in Bali below her, she looks safe to keep that run going. She HAS to play something in January tthough.

Steadyniacki
Oct 25th, 2010, 01:37 PM
She better!

Sydney is my only chance to see her!

Steadyniacki
Oct 25th, 2010, 01:37 PM
She better!

Sydney is my only chance to see her!

bruce goose
Oct 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Well, shes down to 16 with the Bali points off so she has a good chance of staying top 20 and staying french 1 unless Rezai suddenly wins a match which is unlikely. Unless some very unlucky results for us from the players in Bali below her, she looks safe to keep that run going. She HAS to play something in January tthough.Yeah,I agree---starting the year with the AO is an extremely poor strategy for Marion...she won't have gained enough match rhythm

leviathane
Oct 25th, 2010, 08:31 PM
bad year for Marion but she stay in top 20 and probably n°1 french
:worship:
She deserved the last WC but Ok nice to see again Kimiko In Bali :)

bruce goose
Oct 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Does anyone think that Marion might consider replacing her father with a more legitimate coach...or is she so emotionally dependent on him that the possibility is remote???

Ferg
Oct 25th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Does anyone think that Marion might consider replacing her father with a more legitimate coach...or is she so emotionally dependent on him that the possibility is remote???

She wont but Id love to see her results with a year without him. I think they would improve.

Marionated
Oct 25th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Never, Bruce, but she needs to ask herself what she wants to achieve in tennis for the rest of her career.

She's 26 years old now and her last 3 seasons have all had way too many low points.

bruce goose
Oct 25th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Never, Bruce, but she needs to ask herself what she wants to achieve in tennis for the rest of her career.

She's 26 years old now and her last 3 seasons have all had way too many low points.Well,maybe Marion will hire an 'advisor' to assist her 'team'(translation:her and her dad) with some impartial input.Common sense should tell her that she hasn't achieved her best possible results with the current,poorly-conceived approach

leviathane
Nov 4th, 2010, 10:43 PM
We know tomorrow if Marion will be top 1 in French ranking for 2010.
Go Alisa :devil:

Ferg
Nov 4th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Klebs better win!!

Alizé Molik
Nov 4th, 2010, 11:50 PM
can someone change the title of this thread it's very awkward.

JamieOwen3
Nov 4th, 2010, 11:57 PM
yeah ^^ it would be nice if in all player forums if the threads had the name of the player in them somehow also, or atleast the first name.

Steadyniacki
Nov 5th, 2010, 12:18 AM
I guess they were kinda right.

She's had a horrid year, hasn't played all year and will probably finish 16th/17th in the world :lol:

Lighter
Nov 5th, 2010, 01:43 PM
At least, Marion is still French number 1 in 2010. It's funny to see her end year ranking :

2006 : 17
2007 : 10
2008 : 17
2009 : 11
2010 : 16 or 17
2011 : I expect a big year like every 2 years.

Steadyniacki
Nov 5th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Marion :bowdown:
Charge for top 10!!!!

Ferg
Nov 5th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Klebs :hearts: She has cheered me up immensely!