PDA

View Full Version : Kim vs. Lindsay


Frau Antje
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Who will win?

Smart
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Kim of course!!
C'mon Kim!! You can and you will do it!!!

niratti
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Lindsay will win!!!

Sofiane
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:38 PM
If Kim isn't tired she can win, but I am sensing Lindsay will be up to the task. Comon Kim try your best!

Venus Forever
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Sofiane
If Kim isn't tired she can win, but I am sensing Lindsay will be up to the task. Comon Kim try your best!

Ditto!!

GO KIM!!

Mitzi
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Kim!

Lindsayfan
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Lindsay...hopefully! ;)

Maajken
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Lindsay.

2284
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:14 PM
anyone know if Kim is over her cold yet?...and yeah, she must be tired, but the adrenaline is still there :)

disposablehero
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:50 PM
This is the big one. If Lindsay loses it, her ranking is screwed and she is probably looking at a 9-12 seed for OZ, and maybe no seed for Los Angeles. If Kim wins, she has to be the favourite to win the title again this week, and make a serious run at #3.

tennisIlove09
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:22 AM
Tough Call. Based on recent history, Kim. Kim has won 3 of 4, and should have won in Germany last year, taking the first 6-1 from Lindsay.

But, I think Lindsay will prevail in three. 26 64 75

o0O0o
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:42 AM
Kim. It's not a match-up Lindsay likes. Since getting dusted 6-1 6-1 at last years Wimbledon, Kim has won three of four, her only loss a third-set tiebreaker.

Kim has mega-speed and crazy-power. See Venus, Serena. Not Lindsay's favorite type of player.

tennisIlove09
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by o0O0o
Kim. It's not a match-up Lindsay likes. Since getting dusted 6-1 6-1 at last years Wimbledon, Kim has won three of four, her only loss a third-set tiebreaker.

Kim has mega-speed and crazy-power. See Venus, Serena. Not Lindsay's favorite type of player.

You're right, except is was 61 62 at Wimbledon :rolleyes:

ttaM
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:02 AM
Kim in 3.

4-6, 6-4, 6-2

Mikey
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284
anyone know if Kim is over her cold yet?...and yeah, she must be tired, but the adrenaline is still there :)

i can tell you right now, if anyone uses this as an exuse for her loss, they're so going down. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i would like to say that lindsay is gonna win this one. last year, i would have been sure. this year, im having doubts. she came back strong and got to places she should have been, but aside from the losses to serena and venus, she's been losing to players who she shouldn't be. and i absolutely agree w/ dh - this is it, the moment of truth. forget the williams sisters, lindsay had trouble w/ them last year too. when she cant beat a capriati, henin, clijsters, etc., she's in big trouble. one loss, maybe its ok. two losses indoors? that's a big problem.

still, i have to go w/ my heart. lindsay in three. 6-4 2-6 7-6[4]

please make me be right lindsay. :) :hearts: :hearts:

KingA
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:36 AM
I'll pick Kim to do it again!! She is on a roll now!

Lisbeth
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Oh gosh, I can't even bring myself to vote - I love them both. Lindsay looks like she's in great form though.

gorecki
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:05 AM
Lindsay!!!

lurker
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:08 AM
I pick Kim. Her 6-1 6-1 demolition of Coetzer shows that she is mentally in control, even after that tough Filderstadt tournament. Plus, I hear rumors her serve is consistent again. And funny enough, her second serve seems even more effective against Lindsay than her first serve. It's a great hip-jammer!!! However, it will all come down to the serve in this match-up.

billybizar
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:50 AM
I think Kim should win in two. But she 's still suffering from a cold so it 'll come down in 3 probably.

kimberley
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:58 AM
i hope kim will win , she has proven that she can do it . so fingers crossed ! :)

2284
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by lurker
I pick Kim. Her 6-1 6-1 demolition of Coetzer shows that she is mentally in control, even after that tough Filderstadt tournament. Plus, I hear rumors her serve is consistent again. And funny enough, her second serve seems even more effective against Lindsay than her first serve. It's a great hip-jammer!!! However, it will all come down to the serve in this match-up.

Yeah, her serve is fine now. It was only a problem when she was injured

~|Naomi|~
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:33 AM
I think Kimmie:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

spiritfullfrog
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:46 AM
it will be kim in 2 tight sets!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
kim is hot right now and she's going to keep on playing really really well!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
GO KIM!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
YOU CAN MAKE IT TO NO. 3!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

fleemke³
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:21 AM
I think that Linds gonna get her this time! Kim is playing a lot and had a hard doublesmatch ... ok her singles was simple but, with all respect for Amanda!, not a really though match!

Linds in 2:) but let's hope that Kim could manage it :bounce:

schris
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:12 AM
It`s time for Lindsay now :) GOOD LUCK ! :bounce:

duki
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:14 AM
I hope Lindsay!

Jan
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Yes, its time for LINDSAY to make her mark again.

Lindsay in three tight sets.

Come on LINDS you can do it - AND WILL
:cool: :cool: :D :D :wavey: :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: