PDA

View Full Version : Caro's Short-Lived Twitter Romance: Complete Transcript! (Awww!)

AnomyBC
Aug 26th, 2010, 05:57 AM
This might be a player forum sort of thing, but to those curious, here's the complete transcript of Caro's brief Twitter romance earlier today, with some commentary from me and a helpful picture :)

CaroWozniacki: How great is it that the whole Yale football team came and watched my match today! 100 guys! Im a lucky girl! I like this tournament.. Haha

Juan74: I was one of those guys, you were great, keep it up, wanna see you in the finals

CaroWozniacki: Thanks:) when are you guys practicing? Maybe a can stop by one of these days :)

Juan74: haha you'd rather stop on a party than on a practice heh Practices are boring

(Good idea Juan! Get her drunk! :lol:)

CaroWozniacki: Haha!! You are funny.. Ice never gotten an invitation ;) lol

CaroWozniacki: wow that was sent out a but too fast .. Was supposed to say ive never gotten an invitation lol..

(I think he probably understood you the first time Caro ;))

Juan74: haha ok, follow me so I pm u ok?

CaroWozniacki: I think i might stop by i practice, party wouldnt be a good idea when i have to play!

Juan74: that's why!! lol, u played awesome today, and u are definately the most beautiful player on the circuit, no kidding!

(Awwwwwwwww. He thinks she’s beautiful! :inlove:)

CaroWozniacki: Thank you:)

(Caro apparently follows Juan at this point and Juan unsuccessfully attempt to PM her.)

Juan74: srry can't pm u, my followers and following people have gone to 0!! im freaking out, hope it's just a glitch from twitter

(Huh?? :weirdo:)

Juan 74: here is the photo of the day heh http://the-slice.com/2010/08/photo-of-the-day-little-girl-big-team/

Juan74: lol please read the end of the article, funny

(Quote from end of article: “Seems like Ms. Wozniacki might also have a little Twitter romance going on with one of the teammates as well. ‘Reez’ has been tweeting with Caro, calling her the most beautiful player on the circuit, to which she said ‘Thank you.’” Note: "Reez" is the name Juan74 has listed on his profile.)

CaroWozniacki: Haha! Great! Where are you in the pic?

(Caro unfollows Juan/Reez)

Juan74: lol im on the back, to your right. why the unfollow?

(Uh oh. Things are starting to get a little awkward now! :help::smash:)

Juan74: I'm a bit covered

CaroWozniacki: Yeah i saw.. haha.. but still dont know which one you are.. haha..

Juan74: hah the problem is that u will hardly see me, im 5th to your right, right at the back

CaroWozniacki: haha that was a good description.. there is like 20 guys behind me to the right ;)

TO BE CONTINUED...???

Here's a pic to help you out Caro ;)

http://www.bryanspage.com/Caro-Juan.jpg

So what do you guys think Caro should do? Vote in the poll! :)

Six Feet Under
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:04 AM
wouldn't caro's right be the other way?

shoparound
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:04 AM
It would be cute if she took him on a date. But I'm jealous, wish I had that many guys around here me lol

AnomyBC
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:09 AM
wouldn't caro's right be the other way?

I know. I thought about that, but I think he means to her right in the picture. Mostly I think this just based on the fact that the guy 5 her right in the picture looks Hispanic and the guy 5 to her right from her own perspective in the picture (our left) doesn't look Hispanic. I could be wrong though. That's why I put the question mark :)

Then again, the other guy is more "covered", so maybe that is him. I'll have to make a picture pointing out that guy too :)

AnomyBC
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:20 AM
OK, I added a note pointing out the other guy too :)

shoparound
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Looking at the guys' twitter, he has talked in spanish (or a latin language?) a lot, so it might the guy to the right of the picture. Although that 5th guy to HER right is pretty cute! So is #9 and #14 in the front row!

Inger67
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Wow.. It's weird to see players talking so openly to fans.. When I add some players on FB and say hi to them you rarely get any response back (besides sevastova for me :lol: ) But still to see Caro and this random guy flirting is just kind of nice to see in a way, to know that players are normal people too...

C. W. Fields
Aug 26th, 2010, 07:01 AM
I'm surprised none of the haters have made bad jokes about Cartman's mom.

-Sonic-
Aug 26th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Ahhh.... looking at that group of guys, I'd be anything from completely gutted to running right there to shag him depending on who it was...

TennisFan66
Aug 26th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Wow.. It's weird to see players talking so openly to fans.. When I add some players on FB and say hi to them you rarely get any response back (besides sevastova for me :lol: ) But still to see Caro and this random guy flirting is just kind of nice to see in a way, to know that players are normal people too...

Interesting for sure, but back to tennis now! (I am sure we can count on Piotr to stop this flirting :lol:) .. job to do against Flavia tonight.

TheAllan
Aug 26th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I would be extremely surprised if that guy is on the Yale football team. At first, I thought Caroline was a little gullible in taking his word for it, but you can tell she became skeptical.

mmmcaro
Aug 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Juan74: haha you'd rather stop on a party than on a practice heh Practices are boring

(Good idea Juan! Get her drunk! :lol:)

:weirdo:
and then what? :fiery: that's no way for caro to lose her virginity.:explode:

AnomyBC
Aug 27th, 2010, 12:45 AM
:weirdo:
and then what? :fiery: that's no way for caro to lose her virginity.:explode:

Who says Caro's a virgin??? I'm guessing the whole innocent thing is an act myself :)

mmmcaro
Sep 19th, 2010, 02:47 PM
it doesn't appear to be an act. :hearts::cheer::aparty:

http://www.sporten.dk/tennis/caroline-savner-kaereste-og-vil-have-boern

Caroline Wozniacki wants to be mother, but she has never had a boyfriend, telling people very close to the tennis star.

Caroline Wozniacki has never had a boyfriend and she misses that now and then. She tells a number of people close to the Danish world champion - among others, brother Patrik Wozniacki.

I think indeed that Caroline, now and then, misses the opportunity to have a boyfriend. She says even that she would like to have children before she becomes too old:lol:, says Patrik Wozniacki to Ekstra Bladet.

The stone kingdom tennisdarling's doubles partner and friend - Malou Ejdesgaard reveals that Caroline Wozniacki still love really big rush to the good.

All the girls would probably like to have a boyfriend. Caroline has just never yet met the right one. Right now she takes it easy at the point, says Malou Ejdesgaard.:angel:

Lovers seems to be enough, and when Caroline Wozniacki has never had a boyfriend, it is mostly because her priorities are different.

There is plenty of demand:lick:, but right now it is 100 percent on the careers of Caroline. Everything else is set in the background to keep the focus on sport, so a boyfriend is not something she seeks out, "says childhood friend Timm Johansen to Ekstra Bladet.

AnomyBC
Sep 20th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Is "lovers" correctly translated there? Because that would totally support my argument about her not being that innocent :)

angliru
Sep 20th, 2010, 07:11 AM
It's gennerally a rather sloppy Google translation (Stenrige -> 'The stone kingdom'? WTF! Stenrige literally means 'stone rich'!).

The sentence you refer to (ie. "Bejlere synes der at være nok af"), means something like: "There seems to be plenty of potential boyfriends".

The Witch-king
Oct 27th, 2010, 09:42 AM

I really don't think most of the players on FB are real.

As for Caro... this guy is creepy. Just say NO CAROLINA. He should have introduced himself in person.