PDA

View Full Version : BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Oizo
Aug 25th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Oh, I have seen Mimi :awww: :sad: So sad! :sad:

Have a nice day :kiss: I am off to :zzz:

Miranda
Aug 25th, 2010, 07:09 AM
i doubt you can sleep, as susululusan and Barrie are fighting for you :boxing:

Oizo
Aug 25th, 2010, 11:34 AM
i doubt you can sleep, as susululusan and Barrie are fighting for you :boxing:

Barrie is my father :p

Don't be foolish, Susululusan and Tutulumumu are fighting over you and which one of them can lie over and which one under you :haha: :haha:

Miranda
Aug 25th, 2010, 11:41 AM
I have Mark P, Goran, Ancic and Jack Gyllenhaal, who would want your susululusan and Barrie, I have enough of sofa in living room and abundant food in the fridge, i don't need their extra fresh:lol::bounce:, leave them for yourselves

working overtime:help:

galadriel
Aug 26th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Miranda and her husbands :lol::lol: She wants to break the marriage record :devil::lol: Now her newest love interest is a real Prince :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFGqaFGsq8I :lol::lol:

Miranda
Aug 27th, 2010, 02:12 AM
this prince is your husband, you know, only ugly men would be foolish enough to marry you coz no decent woman is willing to marry them:lol:

galadriel
Aug 27th, 2010, 08:55 AM
this prince is your husband, you know, only ugly men would be foolish enough to marry you coz no decent woman is willing to marry them:lol:

You don't find him hot ???????????????He is sooooooooo gorgeous :cool::hearts::hearts:

Miranda
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:07 AM
You don't find him hot ???????????????He is sooooooooo gorgeous :cool::hearts::hearts:

yea, he is still "gorgeous" in compared with you:tape::help::lol::bounce::devil:

Oizo
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Any plans for the weekend Mimi :wavey:

I am off to bed :zzz: Watched Caro vs. Demented :tape:

Miranda
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Any plans for the weekend Mimi :wavey:

I am off to bed :zzz: Watched Caro vs. Demented :tape:

nothing to do but rest, not feeling too well these few days:wavey:

have a good dream with all your dream men:drool::lick::kiss::hearts:

Oizo
Aug 28th, 2010, 02:20 AM
nothing to do but rest, not feeling too well these few days:wavey:

have a good dream with all your dream men:drool::lick::kiss::hearts:

Wish you well :hug: :kiss:

But before that :smash:

Miranda
Aug 28th, 2010, 03:33 AM
:lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

galadriel
Aug 31st, 2010, 12:40 PM
Wish you well :hug: :kiss:

But before that :smash:

Miranda needs her daily smash :devil::lol::devil:;):lol:

Oizo
Aug 31st, 2010, 12:56 PM

Yeah, that's why she keeps dancing Hula with Susululusan and Tutulumumu :lol: When they hit their bums together, there is danger of earthquake :lol::spit::lol:

Miranda
Sep 1st, 2010, 02:26 AM

ths is because I am too tall, and you are jealous, you wanted to make me shorter by smashing my down:rolleyes:. But your dreams will never come true as I have 180cm, while you only have 100cm:lol::bounce:

Miranda
Sep 1st, 2010, 02:27 AM
:lick:Yeah, that's why she keeps dancing Hula with Susululusan and Tutulumumu :lol: When they hit their bums together, there is danger of earthquake :lol::spit::lol:

you speak for yourself, its you who dance hula with Susu, Tutu and also Barrie:lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

poor neighbour who live below your house, their ceilings are about to fall :help:

galadriel
Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
Yeah, that's why she keeps dancing Hula with Susululusan and Tutulumumu :lol: When they hit their bums together, there is danger of earthquake :lol::spit::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It's called the "Elephant Boogie Woogie" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

galadriel
Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
:lick:

you speak for yourself, its you who dance hula with Susu, Tutu and also Barrie:lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

poor neighbour who live below your house, their ceilings are about to fall :help:

Poor Neighbors :lol::lol:

Miranda
Sep 3rd, 2010, 01:56 AM
Poor Neighbors :lol::lol:

your neighbours are poor too, whenever you move your elephant legs, your neighbours have to call 911 as they think an earthquake is happening:lol::lol::lol:

galadriel
Sep 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
your neighbours are poor too, whenever you move your elephant legs, your neighbours have to call 911 as they think an earthquake is happening:lol::lol::lol:

I'm slim like a feather ;) But remember Hamburg ? There is still this large hole in front of the habour ? :devil: You stand there watching the ships but you was just too heavy :lol:

Oizo
Sep 5th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Mimi's dream :awww:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5281124/Annie_Lennox_Keep_Young_and_Beautiful

galadriel
Sep 5th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Mimi's dream :awww:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5281124/Annie_Lennox_Keep_Young_and_Beautiful

Mimi's favourite song is "Forever young" ;)

Miranda
Sep 6th, 2010, 02:12 AM
I need plastic surgery in order to achieve my dreams, now i am saving monies:lol::bounce:

galadriel
Sep 6th, 2010, 09:26 AM
I need plastic surgery in order to achieve my dreams, now i am saving monies:lol::bounce:

I send you one penny :lol:

Oizo
Sep 6th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I send you one penny :lol:

:haha: I send her one too, so she can have a pair :lol:

Miranda
Sep 7th, 2010, 01:40 AM
you two are super misers:rolleyes::mad:

even my little nephew gave me 10 pennies:rolleyes:

galadriel
Sep 7th, 2010, 09:32 AM
:haha: I send her one too, so she can have a pair :lol:

Two pennies :lol: That's enough for her ears :devil:

galadriel
Sep 7th, 2010, 09:36 AM
you two are super misers:rolleyes::mad:

even my little nephew gave me 10 pennies:rolleyes:

Misers ? :devil: Your doctor Frank N. Stein is the cheapest :lol: For five dollars he made you to a complete other woman :tape:

Miranda
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Misers ? :devil: Your doctor Frank N. Stein is the cheapest :lol: For five dollars he made you to a complete other woman :tape:

oh yeah, then you should ask him for a complete change of your face, coz you are helpless, poor you, you look like an elephant:sad::lol::bounce::kiss:

galadriel
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:41 PM
oh yeah, then you should ask him for a complete change of your face, coz you are helpless, poor you, you look like an elephant:sad::lol::bounce::kiss:

BeautyGala :lol::hearts: When I look into a mirror ,I fall in love with myself :p:devil:

Oizo
Sep 8th, 2010, 10:05 PM
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/th_BubbleGum.gif :haha:

Miranda
Sep 9th, 2010, 01:35 AM
BeautyGala :lol::hearts: When I look into a mirror ,I fall in love with myself :p:devil:

yeah, the only person who fall in love with you is yourself, coz no one but you can stand your ugliness:lol::bounce::devil:

galadriel
Sep 9th, 2010, 10:04 AM
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/th_BubbleGum.gif :haha:

It's so :devil: When I want to see a beautiful face then I look into my mirror :lol:

galadriel
Sep 9th, 2010, 10:10 AM
yeah, the only person who fall in love with you is yourself, coz no one but you can stand your ugliness:lol::bounce::devil:

Hahaha :fiery: My mirror is so clever :p When I ask "Who is the most beautiful woman in the world ? then my mirror is saying " you you you you" :hearts::tape::lol:

Oizo
Sep 9th, 2010, 10:57 AM
It says Gala is the most beautiful in the world :lol:

Miranda
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:46 AM
coz the only one person who responded to the mirror is yourself, your murmured to the mirror "who is the most pretty woman in the world?", then you answer it yourself against your conscience "Me gala":lol::bounce::confused:. Theo is always wondering why you always speak to yourself?:devil:

Oizo
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:50 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2d1a9p5.jpg

:D

Miranda
Sep 10th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Oizo: Mirror mirror, please tell me who is the most handsome man in this world? :kiss::hearts: Is it me?

Mirror: The most handsome man is your pal Barrie:tape::help:.

Oizo: :fiery:, then who is the second handsome man after Barrie?

Mirror: its your pal gorecki:kiss:

Oizo: then how is my ranking:confused:?

Mirror: you are the last :devil:. But in terms of fat body, you are ranked no.1:lol::bounce:

Oizo: he breaks the mirror with anger:tape::bounce::lol:

galadriel
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:50 PM
It says Gala is the most beautiful in the world :lol:

It's the "Schneewittchen" model ;) Mirror Mirror on the wall :lol:

galadriel
Sep 10th, 2010, 02:00 PM
coz the only one person who responded to the mirror is yourself, your murmured to the mirror "who is the most pretty woman in the world?", then you answer it yourself against your conscience "Me gala":lol::bounce::confused:. Theo is always wondering why you always speak to yourself?:devil:

So you think my mirror is lying ???????? When I bought my mirror someone told me that it have a " always truth" button :tape: Click on it and you get the answer :lol: Gala is the bomb :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Miranda
Sep 11th, 2010, 01:54 AM
:bounce:So you think my mirror is lying ???????? When I bought my mirror someone told me that it have a " always truth" button :tape: Click on it and you get the answer :lol: Gala is the bomb :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
those who believe a mirror can speak is :cuckoo::cuckoo:, besides eating big, your are a big fool too:lol::bounce:

galadriel
Sep 14th, 2010, 10:36 AM
:lol::bounce:
those who believe a mirror can speak is :cuckoo::cuckoo:, besides eating big, your are a big fool too:lol::bounce:

My mirror talks to me :lol::lol: I look into the mirror and the mirror says "WOW" :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Oizo
Sep 14th, 2010, 04:45 PM
The mirror :explode: of fear when it sees Mimi :awww: :spit:

Miranda
Sep 15th, 2010, 02:36 AM
yeah, coz she is ashamed that i am much more beautiful than her:kiss::lol::devil:

Oizo
Sep 15th, 2010, 10:39 AM
You think the mirror is scared of beauty? :lol::sport::rolls:

galadriel
Sep 15th, 2010, 01:07 PM

The mirror is sending out an alarm :lol: The so called "Mimi red button" :devil::tape::help::tape:

Miranda
Sep 16th, 2010, 07:31 AM
:bigcry::bigcry:yeah, the mirror sending out an alarm to its friends: Gala and Oizo are the most ugliest persons in earth, why my fate is so poor, why I have to look at them every day:lol::lol:

Oizo
Sep 16th, 2010, 10:39 AM
The mirror is saying: Mimi has to fatten the door frame with butter, to be able to leave the room :haha: :haha:

galadriel
Sep 16th, 2010, 10:40 AM
:bigcry::bigcry:yeah, the mirror sending out an alarm to its friends: Gala and Oizo are the most ugliest persons in earth, why my fate is so poor, why I have to look at them every day:lol::lol:

Oizo and Gala just was voted as " international mirrors favourites " :lol::lol: All mirrors love us ;)

Miranda
Sep 17th, 2010, 04:01 AM
all cockroaches, mouses and ants love gala and Oizo coz they can eat their leftovers which are scattered all around their houses, you know, they eat like an elephant, snore like a dinosaur:lol::devil::bounce:

Oizo
Sep 20th, 2010, 12:56 AM
All the lovely people of this earth love Gala and Oizo because of their beauty and kindness and all the evil people like Nole and Demented love Mimi, cause they are naughty and bad like her :lol:

Miranda
Sep 20th, 2010, 02:17 AM
All the lovely people of this earth love Gala and Oizo because of their beauty and kindness and all the evil people like Nole and Demented love Mimi, cause they are naughty and bad like her :lol:

Dementieva is evil, are you drinking too much:confused::lol:

Oizo
Sep 20th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Dementieva is evil, are you drinking too much:confused::lol:

http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/1008/c0/1c134e2b7819.jpg

You think this person is good? :confused: Poor you :hug: :lol:

Miranda
Sep 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
this person is so much beautiful than the one in your avator, bad mimi:o:tape::devil:

Oizo
Sep 20th, 2010, 09:07 AM
How wrong wrong :lol: My person is lovely and adorable :inlove: and doesn't have horse teeth :devil: :haha:

Miranda
Sep 20th, 2010, 09:17 AM
the horse teeth can be fixed easily, while chubby body and not beauitful face can't:tape:

Oizo
Sep 20th, 2010, 09:19 AM
the horse teeth can be fixed easily, while chubby body and not beauitful face can't:tape:

Look at Serena how good she plays with such a bubble butt :hearts: While Demented can't, even if she change her teeth :tape:

Oizo
Sep 20th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Gala :hearts:
http://www.euro-goodies.com/images/Baking/EGBA0024DrOetkerGalaSchokoPudding.jpg

Oizo
Sep 20th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I found out where Rafa is: under Mimi :sad: :haha: :haha: :o

http://jenee.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/bessie.jpg

Miranda
Sep 21st, 2010, 01:55 AM
Look at Serena how good she plays with such a bubble butt :hearts: While Demented can't, even if she change her teeth :tape:

every men wanted Dementieva, and this is her biggest achievements, much more than Serena:kiss::hearts:

Miranda
Sep 21st, 2010, 01:56 AM
:kiss:I found out where Rafa is: under Mimi :sad: :haha: :haha: :o

you need to change your glasses, you can't recognise your country woman gala? :confused::rolleyes::lol:

and the man underneath is not rafa, rafa has good taste, unlike you, the man is Barrie:lol:

galadriel
Sep 21st, 2010, 08:56 AM
Gala :hearts:
http://www.euro-goodies.com/images/Baking/EGBA0024DrOetkerGalaSchokoPudding.jpg

They even named a delicious Pudding after me :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::h earts:

galadriel
Sep 21st, 2010, 08:56 AM
I found out where Rafa is: under Mimi :sad: :haha: :haha: :o

Poor Rafa :lol::help::tape:

galadriel
Sep 21st, 2010, 08:59 AM
:kiss:

you need to change your glasses, you can't recognise your country woman gala? :confused::rolleyes::lol:

and the man underneath is not rafa, rafa has good taste, unlike you, the man is Barrie:lol:

It's you and him :tape: You gave him a slap with your pranks and so he was helpless :tape: :devil::lol::devil:

Oizo
Sep 21st, 2010, 12:14 PM
:kiss:

You don't recognize your undies in XXXXXXXXXXXL anymore :tape::lol::bounce::sport:

Poor Rafa :lol::help::tape:

Yes :awww:

Miranda
Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:01 AM
It's you and him :tape: You gave him a slap with your pranks and so he was helpless :tape: :devil::lol::devil:

don't tell lies any more, your classic white colour euro$1 undie which you bought at "Undies for elephants" shop is so easy to recognise:lol::bounce::devil:

galadriel
Sep 24th, 2010, 09:10 AM
don't tell lies any more, your classic white colour euro$1 undie which you bought at "Undies for elephants" shop is so easy to recognise:lol::bounce::devil:

I only wear designer undies :p:lol: Elephantino De Luxe :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Miranda
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:59 AM
I only wear designer undies :p:lol: Elephantino De Luxe :hearts::hearts::hearts:

yeah, the undies designed by the talentless Oizo, he is going broke and his shop is now a small wooden car at street:bounce::lol::lol:. You bought "Elephantio De Cheap" from him, euro1 for 10 pieces of XXXXLLLLLLLLLL undies which Oizo made from recyled toilet paper:lol::bounce:

Oizo
Sep 28th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Gala is so famous, she receives undies for free from the most famous designers in the world :hearts:

You are so obsessed with that movie, that you wear now men's undies :haha::bounce::lol::p

Miranda
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:48 AM
don't get me wrong, seriously, I have said many times that I love BBM is not because I am in love with the good looking face of Ennis and Jack, if so, i should have watched it 4 years ago in cinema and not now as I knew very well how do Ennis and Jack looked like :p. Its their undying love that I am obssessed with:hearts:

Miranda
Sep 28th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Gala is so famous, she receives undies for free from the most famous designers in the world :hearts:

You are so obsessed with that movie, that you wear now men's undies :haha::bounce::lol::p

are you talking about yourself? I know you are wearing a silk woman undie with the pattern of water melon and strawberry:tape::help::lol::lol:

Oizo
Oct 1st, 2010, 11:36 AM
don't get me wrong, seriously, I have said many times that I love BBM is not because I am in love with the good looking face of Ennis and Jack, if so, i should have watched it 4 years ago in cinema and not now as I knew very well how do Ennis and Jack looked like :p. Its their undying love that I am obssessed with:hearts:

You probably imagine also Susululusan and Tutulumumu in your obsession being like that, but with you :hug:

are you talking about yourself? I know you are wearing a silk woman undie with the pattern of water melon and strawberry:tape::help::lol::lol:

I am not Beckham :haha: And you are just jealous I have such good taste and you don't :lol::tape::p

galadriel
Oct 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM
yeah, the undies designed by the talentless Oizo, he is going broke and his shop is now a small wooden car at street:bounce::lol::lol:. You bought "Elephantio De Cheap" from him, euro1 for 10 pieces of XXXXLLLLLLLLLL undies which Oizo made from recyled toilet paper:lol::bounce:

Oizo is driving his own golden Ferrari :devil: You see how much success he have with his fashion line :p

galadriel
Oct 1st, 2010, 12:03 PM

Lagerfeld,Armani ,D&G ,Jil Sander and certainly "KIK" :lol::devil:

Mimi wears the old undies from her grand grand pa :lol::lol:

Miranda
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:20 AM
You probably imagine also Susululusan and Tutulumumu in your obsession being like that, but with you :hug:

I am not Beckham :haha: And you are just jealous I have such good taste and you don't :lol::tape::p

Why i have to obssess about fatty and ugly men as susu and tutu when I have hot men as Mark P, Ancic, Jude Law etc:kiss::hearts::hearts:

good taste?!! Wearing undies with water melon pattern good taste? And having lovers like Barrie good taste? :tape::help::devil:

Miranda
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:21 AM
Oizo is driving his own golden Ferrari :devil: You see how much success he have with his fashion line :p
you mean the "golden ferrarai" which Oizo cut out from the car magazine? Poor him, he can only afford paper cars like this:sad::lol::bounce:

Miranda
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:22 AM
:devil:Lagerfeld,Armani ,D&G ,Jil Sander and certainly "KIK" :lol::devil:

yeah, poor gala and Oizo can only afford paper undies which they cut from the magazines:sad::tape::lol::help:

Oizo
Oct 6th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Lagerfeld,Armani ,D&G ,Jil Sander and certainly "KIK" :lol::devil:

KIK :haha: :haha:

Why i have to obssess about fatty and ugly men as susu and tutu when I have hot men as Mark P, Ancic, Jude Law etc:kiss::hearts:

good taste?!! Wearing undies with water melon pattern good taste? And having lovers like Barrie good taste? :tape::help::devil:

You have only undies made of grass and leaves :sad: You didn't make it to the civilised world yet :awww:

:devil:

yeah, poor gala and Oizo can only afford paper undies which they cut from the magazines:sad::tape::lol::help:

It's designer paper undies, recycled from the Green Party of Germany :D :haha:

Oizo
Oct 6th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Wow, Mimi is member 377 of this board :sport: But Gala is 118 :worship: I am only 552 :sad:

Miranda
Oct 6th, 2010, 02:26 AM
most of the times, i wear undies from Christian Dior, but sometimes I wear the undies which are made of gold leaves and gold grass from Chanel, you haven't heard of it? :rolleyes:. Of course, you can only afford recycled paper undies:lol::bounce::devil:

yes, me and gala came before you, but you out-numbered us with your posts:tape::help:

galadriel
Oct 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM

It's so elegant :p;):lol: That's why you recognise it so easily :devil:

Miranda
Oct 7th, 2010, 02:17 AM
It's so elegant :p;):lol: That's why you recognise it so easily :devil:

hahhaa, of course i recognise it as they are made by very bad material that the cartoon elephant logo will fade away under water and big holes will come out after you wear it for more than 2 days. you become a laughter storm for everyone when there is rains, your undie will drop down to the floor and showing your naked big butt:haha::haha::haha::woohoo::woohoo:

galadriel
Oct 7th, 2010, 01:53 PM
hahhaa, of course i recognise it as they are made by very bad material that the cartoon elephant logo will fade away under water and big holes will come out after you wear it for more than 2 days. you become a laughter storm for everyone when there is rains, your undie will drop down to the floor and showing your naked big butt:haha::haha::haha::woohoo::woohoo:

Naked butt ???????? You watch too much dirty erotic shows :devil::lol::lol: It's no wonder that you can't decide between designer underwear an the moon :lol::lol:

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Naked butt ???????? You watch too much dirty erotic shows :devil::lol::lol: It's no wonder that you can't decide between designer underwear an the moon :lol::lol:

I am artistic and elegant, you know my good taste, I love watching BBM and gone with the wind, while you and Oizo enjoy watching "Paris Hilton's daily lives" :rolleyes::lol:

moon? Yes, your butt is fatter than a moon:lol::bounce::help::devil:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Moonlight Shadow :dance: :lol:

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:28 AM
we don't need the street lamps when gala's undie fall down, her butt is as big as a moon and as shiny as a moon too. Just walk behind her, and you need no lamps at night:haha::haha::woohoo::woohoo:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Gala is a shiny person :hearts: Don't be so jealous :p

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Gala is a shiny person :hearts: Don't be so jealous :p

who would be jealous of a person who has a butt of 200cm, you know, gala always has to buy 2 seats whenever she takes a ship/bus/planes:lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:41 AM
who would be jealous of a person who has a butt of 200cm, you know, gala always has to buy 2 seats whenever she takes a ship/bus/planes:lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

You know that when you travel with Susululusan and Tutulumumu? :lol:

Is your boss still away? :hehehe: You can :dance: now on her desk :devil:

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:46 AM
still in Milan, but still sending e mails and ask me to do stuff:help:

i don't know how to dance, i am too clumpsy, playing tennis on her desk may be. Bumb, an ace:lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

I also put some dead mosquitos inside her drawer:lol::devil:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:50 AM
As long as you don't do what Scarlett does in this video :haha: :o

N-do8lSJOts

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 09:10 AM
what are you doing now? Dancing the belly dance:confused::lol:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 09:12 AM
:rolls:

Am going to write more CVs now, yesterday I was at an interview and they told me I don't have enough experience :sad: Why did they call me then? :weirdo:

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 09:18 AM

Am going to write more CVs now, yesterday I was at an interview and they told me I don't have enough experience :sad: Why did they call me then? :weirdo:
:fiery: oh this stupid company, its their lost that they did not employ you. I really mean it, your brain and your hands move so fast and you are so talented:smooch::hug:. Sincerely wish that you are going to get a good job

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 09:20 AM
:fiery: oh this stupid company, its their lost that they did not employ you. I really mean it, your brain and your hands move so fast and you are so talented:smooch::hug:. Sincerely wish that you are going to get a good job

Thank you Mimi :smooch: How many more hours until you can go home? Do you have any plans this weekend? :cool:

Miranda
Oct 8th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Thank you Mimi :smooch: How many more hours until you can go home? Do you have any plans this weekend? :cool:

Am about to leave office:lol:. Still have to work till 1 pm tomorrow:wavey:

nothing special to do, just do a bit of shopping and play tennis:lol:

see you tomorrow:kiss:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 09:48 AM
See you :kiss:

galadriel
Oct 8th, 2010, 10:32 AM

I have my own jet ;)

galadriel
Oct 8th, 2010, 10:35 AM

I'm sorry :sad: But don't give up :D Irgendwann klappt es :hug: :hug:

Oizo
Oct 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry :sad: But don't give up :D Irgendwann klappt es :hug: :hug:

Thank you :kiss: I wish you a nice weekend :hug: :wavey:

Miranda
Oct 9th, 2010, 01:15 AM
I have my own jet ;)
yeah, the one which you made from newspapers:lol::bounce:

Oizo
Oct 15th, 2010, 11:30 PM
For Manu :D

http://www.tvhus.de/archiv/popup_foto.html?jahr=2010&bild=42

galadriel
Oct 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM
yeah, the one which you made from newspapers:lol::bounce:

More respect please :devil: It's called Air 100 :cool::cool: I bought it in Dubai from Monsieur Richie Rich :p I don't want to talk about money but he was very generous.I got a plane and an extra gift :cool: An originally umbrella from Woolworth :cool: You know Woolworth ? They only have designer things ;)

galadriel
Oct 17th, 2010, 11:20 AM
For Manu :D

http://www.tvhus.de/archiv/popup_foto.html?jahr=2010&bild=42

Thank you :kiss: This is soooooo cute :hearts: I love owls :D

Miranda
Oct 18th, 2010, 02:25 AM
More respect please :devil: It's called Air 100 :cool::cool: I bought it in Dubai from Monsieur Richie Rich :p I don't want to talk about money but he was very generous.I got a plane and an extra gift :cool: An originally umbrella from Woolworth :cool: You know Woolworth ? They only have designer things ;)
:zzz::zzz: yeah, bought it in your dreams:lol:

galadriel
Oct 18th, 2010, 09:16 AM
:zzz::zzz: yeah, bought it in your dreams:lol:

Reality is sweeter than my dreams :lol::lol::lol:

Oizo
Oct 18th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Thank you :kiss: This is soooooo cute :hearts: I love owls :D

Hi Manu :smooch: How was your weekend? :hug:

Miranda
Oct 19th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Reality is sweeter than my dreams :lol::lol::lol:

Reality is all your clothes have holes as large as Theo's heads as you are too poor:lol::lol:

galadriel
Oct 19th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Hi Manu :smooch: How was your weekend? :hug:

My weekend was nice :D I visited my granny ,started a war against the dust on my books and I watched some dvds .....

galadriel
Oct 19th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Reality is all your clothes have holes as large as Theo's heads as you are too poor:lol::lol:

I have holes in my clothes but this clothes are designer clothes :cool::p

Miranda
Oct 20th, 2010, 02:37 AM
I have holes in my clothes but this clothes are designer clothes :cool::p

yeah, designed by the beggars on street, all clothes are made from the unwanted clothes of other people, all with holes and dirty:lol:

Oizo
Oct 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Gala can teleport herself using magic clothes:

http://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Lachend/35.gif

galadriel
Oct 20th, 2010, 12:43 PM
yeah, designed by the beggars on street, all clothes are made from the unwanted clothes of other people, all with holes and dirty:lol:

I never wash my clothes :devil: I always take a perfume bath :lol::lol:

galadriel
Oct 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM

I'm the fashion witch :lol::cuckoo::banana::toothy: You know that I have my own designer broomstick ? :lol: It's the Ferrari among the broomsticks ;)

Miranda
Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:39 AM

she can only afford tree leaves as clothes:lol:

Miranda
Oct 22nd, 2010, 04:16 AM
I'm the fashion witch :lol::cuckoo::banana::toothy: You know that I have my own designer broomstick ? :lol: It's the Ferrari among the broomsticks ;)

your clothes are very fit for beggar:lol:

galadriel
Oct 26th, 2010, 08:36 AM
your clothes are very fit for beggar:lol:

The people always give me money because I sing so lovely :lol::lol: First I was a beggar but now I'm a fashin queen :devil::lol:

Today I'm wearing my pumpkin :apumpkin: dress :lol::lol: I go with the season :p

The Witch-king
Oct 26th, 2010, 02:51 PM
what in the name is this forum...

Miranda
Oct 27th, 2010, 01:37 AM
The people always give me money because I sing so lovely :lol::lol: First I was a beggar but now I'm a fashin queen :devil::lol:

Today I'm wearing my pumpkin :apumpkin: dress :lol::lol: I go with the season :p

yeah, they give you coins for throwing into your face coz they can't stand your horrible voice "stop SINGING!!" :fiery::fiery::lol:

Miranda
Oct 27th, 2010, 01:38 AM
what in the name is this forum...

sorry, SRSB, i kinow its confusing for you, these threads were created long time ago when Seles was still playing, belonged to "Selestials" forum, after seles retired, the mods moved them here, you know, besides tennis, we also joked around, we are crazy, sorry:lol:

The Witch-king
Oct 27th, 2010, 06:07 AM
:lol: I clicked Non-Tennis and found this and I was like "where am I????"

Anyway, looks like you all have your own little thing going on... don't mind me.

Miranda
Oct 27th, 2010, 06:19 AM
:lol: I clicked Non-Tennis and found this and I was like "where am I????"

Anyway, looks like you all have your own little thing going on... don't mind me.
the mods moved our threads to "Blast from the past" forum , but then later some posters find our threads confusing, and so the mods opened a sub-section "Non-tennis" for us, but its still under "Blast form the past":wavey:. If you don't mind our craziness, you are welcome to join:lol:

The Witch-king
Oct 30th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Oh okay. But what do you talk about here?

galadriel
Oct 31st, 2010, 11:09 AM
Oh okay. But what do you talk about here?

Funny things :lol: ;)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :apumpkin:

Oizo
Oct 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2vx0i75.jpg
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

Miranda
Nov 1st, 2010, 10:26 AM
Oizo and gala do not have to disguise, just their faces and fat bodies are already scary:lol::devil::bounce:

galadriel
Nov 1st, 2010, 03:06 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2vx0i75.jpg
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

Halloween is over :sad::sad: But Xmas is coming soon :bounce:

galadriel
Nov 1st, 2010, 03:08 PM
Oizo and gala do not have to disguise, just their faces and fat bodies are already scary:lol::devil::bounce:

We are the german monsters :lol::lol::lol:

Miranda
Nov 2nd, 2010, 03:13 AM
We are the german monsters :lol::lol::lol:

not only that, you two are german human balloons:lol::bounce::devil:

galadriel
Nov 5th, 2010, 02:52 PM
not only that, you two are german human balloons:lol::bounce::devil:

Hahaha :lol: Yes we are like feathers :devil:

Oizo
Nov 6th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Hahaha :lol: Yes we are like feathers :devil:

Yes :hearts: and we smell like the wind :hearts:

galadriel
Nov 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM

A big storm is coming today :eek::eek::eek::help: Better watch out ;) Gala and Oizo are flying through the air :lol:

Oizo
Nov 11th, 2010, 09:35 AM
A big storm is coming today :eek::eek::eek::help: Better watch out ;) Gala and Oizo are flying through the air :lol:

We fly straight to Mimi and take her on a flight to New Zealand :lol:

Miranda
Nov 12th, 2010, 08:30 AM

you two smell like cow shit as all you do are eating and sleeping on your sofa :tape::help::lol::devil:

Miranda
Nov 12th, 2010, 08:31 AM
We fly straight to Mimi and take her on a flight to New Zealand :lol:

yeah, New Zealand, not bad, but on your paper plane? thank you, it will drop within 2 seconds after flying into the air:rolleyes:

galadriel
Nov 18th, 2010, 08:39 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIZO :kiss::hug::aparty:

galadriel
Nov 18th, 2010, 08:44 AM
you two smell like cow shit as all you do are eating and sleeping on your sofa :tape::help::lol::devil:

You are not invited to Oizo's party :lol: :banghead: There are soooo many good things to eat but Mimi must stay at home :lol::happy:

Miranda
Nov 19th, 2010, 03:51 AM
You are not invited to Oizo's party :lol: :banghead: There are soooo many good things to eat but Mimi must stay at home :lol::happy:
hahahaha, i just ate a big buffet at "Extravegent Paris Louis XIV Restaurant" yesterday with cavier and champagne while you two just have fish balls to eat:cheer::cheer::happy::happy:

Oizo
Nov 19th, 2010, 09:18 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIZO :kiss::hug::aparty:

Thank you :smooch:

:lol:

hahahaha, i just ate a big buffet at "Extravegent Paris Louis XIV Restaurant" yesterday with cavier and champagne while you two just have fish balls to eat:cheer::cheer::happy::happy:

Which is caviar also :sport:

galadriel
Nov 19th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Thank you :smooch:

:lol:

Which is caviar also :sport: :lol::tape::lol::tape:

galadriel
Nov 19th, 2010, 12:40 PM

Oizo took a bath with champagne de luxe ;) His granny also made the most delicious cakes ever :worship::worship::worship:

Miranda
Nov 20th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Oizo took a bath with champagne de luxe ;) His granny also made the most delicious cakes ever :worship::worship::worship:

he spent all his monies on food like you, both you and him can only afford to bath at dirty rivers, along with hippos and fishes:rolls::banana::rocker::music::rocker2:

Oizo
Nov 20th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Thank you for the beautiful E-Card Manu :kiss: :smooch: :hug:

galadriel
Nov 21st, 2010, 10:22 AM
he spent all his monies on food like you, both you and him can only afford to bath at dirty rivers, along with hippos and fishes:rolls::banana::rocker::music::rocker2:

We bath in champagne but you use toilet water :lol::lol:

galadriel
Nov 21st, 2010, 10:24 AM
Thank you for the beautiful E-Card Manu :kiss: :smooch: :hug:

I'm glad that you like it :hug:

Miranda
Nov 24th, 2010, 06:27 AM
We bath in champagne but you use toilet water :lol::lol:

yeah, bath in river with chickens:kiss::hearts::bounce::lol:

galadriel
Nov 26th, 2010, 08:47 AM
yeah, bath in river with chickens:kiss::hearts::bounce::lol:

Chickens are good for the skin ;) The secret of our youth is simple :lol: We eat eat eat but we stay slim :tape:

Miranda
Dec 2nd, 2010, 06:33 AM
Chickens are good for the skin ;) The secret of our youth is simple :lol: We eat eat eat but we stay slim :tape:

you fool, you two are too fat to catch the chickens, in fact, they used their sharp mouth to plant fatal kisses on yours' bodies, you two all got bruises and cuts after bating:lol::bounce::kiss::hearts::devil:

galadriel
Dec 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
you fool, you two are too fat to catch the chickens, in fact, they used their sharp mouth to plant fatal kisses on yours' bodies, you two all got bruises and cuts after bating:lol::bounce::kiss::hearts::devil:

Our skin is so elastic :lol: My complete body is pierced :lol::lol::lol: So every "chicken kiss" is welcomed as a new fashion trend :lol::devil:

Miranda
Dec 7th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Our skin is so elastic :lol: My complete body is pierced :lol::lol::lol: So every "chicken kiss" is welcomed as a new fashion trend :lol::devil:

of course yours' skin is elastic coz it is like waterfall, so loose, so fat, that your belly drops to the floor:lol::bounce::kiss:

galadriel
Dec 9th, 2010, 07:18 AM
of course yours' skin is elastic coz it is like waterfall, so loose, so fat, that your belly drops to the floor:lol::bounce::kiss:

My skin is soft like baby skin but you have elephant skin :devil::devil::devil:

Miranda
Dec 21st, 2010, 07:08 AM
My skin is soft like baby skin but you have elephant skin :devil::devil::devil:
yeah, your skin is like Frankstein's skin when he was a baby:lol::bounce:

Miranda
Jan 21st, 2011, 07:02 AM
TVB Dimaond tv, reported by Barrie Dude :cool:

Breaking news: the local swimming club of Fatty Lane, Frankfurt is running out of water. It is caused by 5 chubby persons: Gala, Oizo, Susululusan, Tutulumumu and gorecki. They jumped into the pool in one time, their weight made the water all fall apart. The owner of the swimming club is suing them for the lost :lol::devil::bounce::bounce:

Oizo
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:51 AM
You stole my idea :haha: :p

Miranda
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:54 AM
:bigclap::bigclap::bigwave: and I did it better. I stole your idea while you stole sulu's undie coz all yours have big holes:bounce:

Oizo
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
You're such a pervert :rolls:

Miranda
Jan 21st, 2011, 09:03 AM
You're such a pervert :rolls:
I am perfect:hearts::drool::lick:

Oizo
Jan 21st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Yes, yes :lol:

Miranda
Jan 21st, 2011, 09:15 AM
TVB Dimaond tv, reported by Barrie Dude :cool:

The owner of the local swimming club of Fatty Lane, Frankfurt has just filed a court order against gala, Oizo, susu, tutu and gorecki for damaging the pool, the amount he asked for is euro1 million. The amount is so big because the flooding caused 5 persons to sail to the Niles and the owner has to send a team of persons to rescue them:lol::bounce:

see you later, have to work:help:

Oizo
Jan 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM
See you :hug:

TVB Dimaond TV :rolls: Mimi, Tutulumumu, Susululusan were seen floating on a lake and because of their weight, the lake flooded all the surrounded villages and now the mad villagers are after them :sport: :bigwave: :lol:

galadriel
Jan 21st, 2011, 09:40 AM
See you :hug:

TVB Dimaond TV :rolls: Mimi, Tutulumumu, Susululusan were seen floating on a lake and because of their weight, the lake flooded all the surrounded villages and now the mad villagers are after them :sport: :bigwave: :lol:

They try to lynch them :lol::help::lol: One of the mad villagers have a special pet :lol:The fighting kangaroo Mathilda :lol::help:

Oizo
Jan 21st, 2011, 09:55 AM
They try to lynch them :lol::help::lol: One of the mad villagers have a special pet :lol:The fighting kangaroo Mathilda :lol::help:

Yes, the surroundings are now threatened by a possible earthquake, since they are on the run :help: :spit: :lol: :sport:

galadriel
Jan 23rd, 2011, 10:24 AM
Yes, the surroundings are now threatened by a possible earthquake, since they are on the run :help: :spit: :lol: :sport:

Poor guys:eek::lol::help::tape: Maybe we should send Miranda to the "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" show ? :lol::lol:

Miranda
Feb 16th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Poor guys:eek::lol::help::tape: Maybe we should send Miranda to the "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" show ? :lol::lol:
I am a low-profiled person, unlike you, also i have the rich Mark P as hubby, i have lots of monies, no need for me to join those shows. While you and Oizo are so poor having to spend so muich monies on food, you need to join those reality shows, showing people how much you eat in one day: 20 big macs, 40 pizzas, 80 bowls of rice, to gain sympathy of spectacles, so that they are going to donate monies to help you:lol:

galadriel
Feb 17th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I am a low-profiled person, unlike you, also i have the rich Mark P as hubby, i have lots of monies, no need for me to join those shows. While you and Oizo are so poor having to spend so muich monies on food, you need to join those reality shows, showing people how much you eat in one day: 20 big macs, 40 pizzas, 80 bowls of rice, to gain sympathy of spectacles, so that they are going to donate monies to help you:lol:

20 big macs are not enough for us :lol::lol: We want more ,more, more :drool::lick:

Miranda
Feb 18th, 2011, 12:50 AM
20 big macs are not enough for us :lol::lol: We want more ,more, more :drool::lick:

well, you two may join the "Fattest strippers show", they may give you 40 big macs as salaries:lol::bounce:

galadriel
Feb 20th, 2011, 11:33 AM
well, you two may join the "Fattest strippers show", they may give you 40 big macs as salaries:lol::bounce:

We have a new manager now :devil: V. van More :lol: He promised us a role in a Hollywood Blockbuster,a own talkshow,new undies for us :tape:,an own record and so own :devil:

Miranda
Feb 21st, 2011, 01:28 AM
We have a new manager now :devil: V. van More :lol: He promised us a role in a Hollywood Blockbuster,a own talkshow,new undies for us :tape:,an own record and so own :devil:

yeah, a role for you and Oizo :rolleyes:, you two have to act as human stuffed elephants, you have no lines, you just need to stand in the showl, and let the little kids throw snowballs onto your bodies:lol::bounce::devil::devil:

Miranda
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:41 AM
where are gore gore, gala gala, Oizo, susu and tutu? Fighting for the last piece of grilled chicken :scratch:?

Oizo
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Running away from the boat, cause a Tsunami is heading towards us, since Susu, Tutu and Mimi jumped in the sea :haha:

Miranda
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Running away from the boat, cause a Tsunami is heading towards us, since Susu, Tutu and Mimi jumped in the sea :haha:

running away from the boat? don't lie any more, even a ship of Titanic's size cannot support your weight :haha:

galadriel
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Oizo,Susu and Gala are heavy like feathers but Mimiranda needs her own war ship :lol::lol::lol:

Miranda
Apr 20th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Oizo,Susu and Gala are heavy like feathers but Mimiranda needs her own war ship :lol::lol::lol:

yeah, like the feather of dinosaur:lol::cheer: :cheer:

galadriel
Apr 20th, 2011, 03:10 PM
yeah, like the feather of dinosaur:lol::cheer: :cheer:

Like the feather of an elegant swan :p I'm the pink swan :lol:

Miranda
Apr 21st, 2011, 08:12 AM
Like the feather of an elegant swan :p I'm the pink swan :lol:

elegant, this word has nothing to do with you :haha:
Even Theo is a lot more elegant than you. He dresses up when he goes out while you only wear your plastic bag like outfit when you go out coz its the only outfit that can fit you in. You also wear undies with big holes :haha:

you are the grilled fat ass elephant :haha: :cheer: :cheer:

Miranda
Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:55 AM

Date: Halloween day :kiss:

Little kid Daisy: :bigcry: :bigcry: Mum, there is a very fat ghost over there, pointing to the place where fatty gala is standing :lol:

Mum: oh my little girl, don't be afraid, this is fatty gala, the fattest woman in Frankfurt :tape:

gala overheard what they said and come to them angrily :mad:

Gala: what are you talking about, I am the most beautiful woman here :hearts:

Little kid Daisy: help help help, a ghost :bigcry:

Gala: what, i haven't wear any halloween costume :confused:?

Mum: but your face and body are as horrible as a real ghost :tape::lol::bounce:

Oizo
Nov 4th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Poor Gala, is so underrated :hug: :hug:

Miranda
Nov 4th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Poor Gala, is so underrated :hug: :hug:

yes, she is underweight when compared with you, she has 200kg, while you have 400 kg :haha:

Oizo
Nov 4th, 2011, 10:10 AM
yes, she is underweight when compared with you, she has 200kg, while you have 400 kg :haha:

And you have 600 kg :haha:

Miranda
Nov 4th, 2011, 10:14 AM
And you have 600 kg :haha:

yeah, I have 600 kg of diamond :hearts: :bigclap: :yeah: :dance:

Oizo
Nov 4th, 2011, 10:49 AM
That's how many diamonds you need to wrap your complete body in them? :rolls:

Miranda
Nov 4th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I only have 40kg, you are just jealous coz you also have 600kg .......... of ............ poo poo just for 1 week coz you eat so much :haha: :haha: :lol::bounce:

Oizo
Nov 4th, 2011, 11:42 AM
:spit: :haha:

I am slim and in good shape :nerner: You are just jealous cause Tutu and Susu find Gala and me attractive and are scared of you :rolls:

Miranda
Nov 5th, 2011, 01:35 AM
:spit: :haha:

I am slim and in good shape :nerner: You are just jealous cause Tutu and Susu find Gala and me attractive and are scared of you :rolls:

yeah, you are slim when compared with a whale :haha:

tutu and susu of course find you and gala attractive coz you know, people love the same kind of people as them, susu+tutu = ugly and fat, so they find you and gala attractivce coz you two are also = ugly and fat :haha: :yeah:

Oizo
Nov 5th, 2011, 08:43 PM
yeah, you are slim when compared with a whale :haha:

tutu and susu of course find you and gala attractive coz you know, people love the same kind of people as them, susu+tutu = ugly and fat, so they find you and gala attractivce coz you two are also = ugly and fat :haha: :yeah:

They love our beauty, smiley and body :smoke: They don't like skinny people like you are :haha:

Miranda
Nov 7th, 2011, 12:43 AM
They love our beauty, smiley and body :smoke: They don't like skinny people like you are :haha:

they love your big belly, super huge butt and big elephant leg coz they have the same things. They actually watch with envy eyes my perfect super model figure :drool::lick:

Oizo
Nov 7th, 2011, 11:39 AM
they love your big belly, super huge butt and big elephant leg coz they have the same things. They actually watch with envy eyes my perfect super model figure :drool::lick:

Did you ever ask yourself how fat people can ... nevermind :haha: :o

Otlichno
Nov 7th, 2011, 11:42 AM
This thread. :sobbing:

Oizo
Nov 7th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Mimi and Gala have the best dialogues :haha: :spit:

Miranda
Nov 8th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Mimi and Gala have the best dialogues :haha: :spit:

yeah, we are comic genius :bigclap:

and my horrible English at the beginning of the thread :help: :lol:

Miranda
Nov 30th, 2011, 07:51 AM

Gala and Oizo are shopping together for Christmas presents ;)

Gala: I don't want you to see what I am going to buy for you and my friends, so lets meet again in the main entrance 30 minutes later, ok? :lick:

Oizo: Ok, i also don't want you to see my presence, i want to keep them in top secret:lick:

Do you know which shops they are going to buy their presence?

"to be continued" :devil::lol:

galadriel
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Location Christmas Street ,Frankfurt

Gala : What are you buying for Miranda ?
Oizo : Her favourite dinner ;)
Gala : Caviar ? Lobster ? Chicken with Noodles ?
Oizo : Cheese with rotten eggs
Gala : You are so evil :devil:
Oizo : I'm not evil because Mimi love it
Gala : That's why she is so fat like a whale lol
Oizo: Now you are evil...I would compare her more with a elephant or this thing who destroys Tokyo :devil:

Oizo and Gala suddenly both scream because they hear a loud noise in the background.
Oizo and Gala : GODZILLA :eek:

To be continued

Oizo
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:50 PM
:spit:

Miranda
Dec 1st, 2011, 01:23 AM
i will have my revenge later ;)

Miranda
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:19 AM

where did they go for buying gifts for friends? :confused:

Gala: this miser gala, she went to a “Euro $2 shop” straight away :lol: Gala finally finished buying all the gifts for her friends, which included:

1. a red-colour with water melon super XXXLLLL undie for fatty whale Oizo (made by re-cycled paper ):haha:;
2. a yellow-colour with orange pattern super XXXLLLL undie for fatty gore gore :haha:
3. a dinosaur size undie for herself :haha:
4. a number of cheap gifts

what did Oizo buy then?

to be continued :haha:

Oizo
Dec 5th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Will answer this later :spit:

Miranda
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:32 AM

Where did Oizo buy his presents? :scratch:

Ding ding ding: we found him inside a “Euro $1 for one gift shop” :haha:. It seems that Gala is more generous than him :haha:

These are the presents he bought:

1. $1 shower cap with holes for fatty gala :cheer:;
2. $1 blue coloured t shirt with red dots dots patten for fatty gore :drink:;
3. $1 Elvis Presley wig for his lover Susu :bigclap:;
4. $1 Rod Stewart wig for his another lover Tutu :lol::
4. $1 Justin Bieber wig for himself :hearts:; and
5. a number of $1 cheap gifts for his relatives and friends.

:haha: :haha: :cheer: :cheer:

galadriel
Dec 7th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I will continue with this story when I have a little bit more time.My revenge is coming :devil:

Oizo
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:42 PM
After Christmas:

Mimi is walking on the streets of Hong Kong, but she can't enter any store anymore, since she got so fat ... The taxi driver suggests to the shop owners to take a piece of butter and fatten the doors of the store. After they did that, Mimi can finally slip into the store, but how will she get out again ... Fatten the door with butter of course http://i40.tinypic.com/29njm2u.png

Miranda
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:46 AM
After Christmas:

Mimi is walking on the streets of Hong Kong, but she can't enter any store anymore, since she got so fat ... The taxi driver suggests to the shop owners to take a piece of butter and fatten the doors of the store. After they did that, Mimi can finally slip into the store, but how will she get out again ... Fatten the door with butter of course http://i40.tinypic.com/29njm2u.png

After Christmas: :kiss:

Frosty's 2 lovers Susu and Tutu has to call 911 to save him coz he becomes so fat after adding another 50 kilos that he was being sucked in his own toilet seat and cannot come out despite Susu and Tutu were trying to pull him out. A team of 50 policemen are helping out now :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oizo
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:37 PM
2012 February

Mimi has finally managed to leave her appartment after the firemen managed to fatten the door with a lot of butter. But then it was the problem to get her into the elevator. When she finally entered the elevator which was completely filled with her body another problem started: until she managed to push the buttons, the elevator couldn't keep the weight anymore and crashed down :awww: The brakes of the elevator could save Mimi from harm :hug: They had to call a huge car to get Mimi to a hospital ...

episode follows :oh:

Miranda
Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:02 AM
great post ;)

not feeling well now, will come back for revenge later ;)

Oizo
Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
:hug:

Miranda
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:24 AM
:hug:

have a flu and high blood pressure :help:

Oizo
Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM
have a flu and high blood pressure :help:

Wish you well :hug:

Miranda
Feb 10th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Location: Roger-Novak colourful pattern extra large undies shop :devil:

Susu, tutu and Frosty are choosing on-sale undies amongst other customers :lol:

Susu: my lover (addressing to Frosty :couple: ): do you think this superman patten suits my goregous butt? :lick:

Frosty: you look good on all kind of undies :hearts::kiss: and better still, without it :lick::drool::drool: :cheer:

Susu: ok, then i buy this one :woohoo:

Tutu: no way, i saw this one first, it belongs to me :boxing: :shout:

Frosty: oh my lovers, don't fight (trying to stand in between them and stop the coming fight which occurs very often) :hysteric:. I guess there may be another one.

Susu: no way, even if there is another one, I should get it and not him :fiery:

Tutu: Frosty dear, who do you love more? me or him? :fiery:

Frosty: oh god, i, i don't know, i guess I love chicken wings the most :lick::drool:

Susu and tutu look at each other with rueful eyes and they decide to unit together: this is what they did to Frosty:

^(&&&*&*(& go to hell, you cheating heart :armed: :boxing:

Oizo
Feb 10th, 2012, 09:19 PM

Btw. I got a message from Gore, that he lost his father during the Chinese New Year :hug: :sad:

Miranda
Feb 11th, 2012, 12:27 AM

Btw. I got a message from Gore, that he lost his father during the Chinese New Year :hug: :sad:

yes i knew, and i had sent him a PM :tears:

he is now in heaven. hope gore gonna gets better some day :hug: :angel:

Miranda
Feb 17th, 2012, 05:52 AM

Susu, tutu, Frosty and gala gala are strolling around, trying their lucks if they gonna meet some super stars as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt :woohoo: :kiss::hearts:

Susu: oh god, isn't it Jolie? She is standing next to that hot dog shop :woohoo:

Tutu, Frosty and gala gala: oh god, you are right :eek:
*all 4 of them running as fast as they could to get to that hot dog shop*
:bolt: :rocker2:

Frosty: Ms Jolie, can you sign in my book? :drool::lick:
Jolie: my pleasure :angel:
Gala: Oh Ms Jolie, can you get me a role in your new film? :drool::lick:
Jolie: ok, this is my manager's name card, please call him and see if he can find you a role :angel:
Frosty, susu & tutu: oh ms jolie, please, we also want a role :kiss:
Jolie: ok, ok, all of you please contact my manager :cool:. I am sorry, I have to leave now, Brad has just finished his pee pee :lol:

to be continued :lol::bounce:

Oizo
Feb 17th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Carnival in Cologne,

Gala, Mimi, Susu, Tutu and Frosty are ready to party, so they decided what to wear:

Gala is going as a fairy and wears a white dress, Frosty is going as a snowman and also has a white costume. As for Mimi, Susu and Tutu the taylors did not found enough material to make a costume or a dress :haha: Finally the mayor from Cologne decided to give the curtains from the theatre in town to the tailors, so that the 3 fattest people in town can have a costume :awww: :hug:

Mimi had a very special idea how to come to the carnival:

http://picture99.jalbum.net/Funny%20picture/slides/carnival_funny_sexy1.jpg

:hehehe: :devil:

Miranda
Feb 18th, 2012, 12:55 AM
yeah, easy for you to play as snowman, your gigatic ballon body does not require any special decoratoin :haha:

yu, this woman looks horrible, shame shame, no clothes :rolleyes:

Oizo
Feb 18th, 2012, 05:52 PM
yeah, easy for you to play as snowman, your gigatic ballon body does not require any special decoratoin :haha:

yu, this woman looks horrible, shame shame, no clothes :rolleyes:

:nerner:

galadriel
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Carnival in Cologne,

Gala, Mimi, Susu, Tutu and Frosty are ready to party, so they decided what to wear:

Gala is going as a fairy and wears a white dress, Frosty is going as a snowman and also has a white costume. As for Mimi, Susu and Tutu the taylors did not found enough material to make a costume or a dress :haha: Finally the mayor from Cologne decided to give the curtains from the theatre in town to the tailors, so that the 3 fattest people in town can have a costume :awww: :hug:

Mimi had a very special idea how to come to the carnival:

http://picture99.jalbum.net/Funny%20picture/slides/carnival_funny_sexy1.jpg

:hehehe: :devil:

I nearly felt from my chair :lol::lol::lol: Mimi Sexbomb :help:

Miranda
Mar 1st, 2012, 01:04 AM
Location: Frosty's house. Frosty, susu, tutu, gala and Mimi are being invited to a small gathering :cool:. While they are chatting and eating snacks, the door bell rings :dance:

Frosty: let me get it, must be barrie barrie. He is really thick-skined, i did not invite him but he always come to eat my food :mad::mad:

A postman is standing there:

Postman: Mister, please sign here. A registered mail for you. There are 2 for gala and Mimi who live nearby, do you know if they are home now?

Frosty: oh they are here with me. Gala and Mimi: registered posts for you two, come and sign it :bounce:

After the postman left, they all opened the mail immediately:

Frosty: oh god, i got the response from angelina's agent, he said he gonna gives me a role in her next film as one of the competitors in a hot dog eating event :lol::bounce:

Mimi: it suits you perfectly, saving you lots of food too :lol:

Gala: oh god, i will also act in this hot dog eating scene :kiss::lol::lick::drool:

Mimi: oh god, I gonna be Scarlett O' Hara in her new film "gone with the wind II". My beloved Jake will take the role of Rhett while Mark P will be Ashely :drool::lick::lol::bounce::lol::bounce:. Oh god, I am the happinest person in the world :kiss::hearts:

Oizo
Mar 1st, 2012, 07:41 PM
No avatar change :facepalm:

Miranda
Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
No avatar change :facepalm:

the greasy food has made you blind, this is a new avator :kiss: :yeah:

and gala is more loyal than me, she has been using the same avator ever since she joined this board :kiss:

how is the small role as hot dog competitor going, how much did they pay you? US$100? I got US$1 million as Scarlett :lol::bounce::kiss::hearts:

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:18 AM
:help: :tape: :o

Miranda
Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:19 AM
both our avators are a lot more beautiful than yours :kiss::hearts::lol::bounce:

Oizo
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
:cuckoo:

Miranda
Mar 5th, 2012, 06:32 AM
they are more famous and beautiful than the one in your avator :nerner:

Oizo
Mar 5th, 2012, 07:25 PM
No way :rolls:

Miranda
Mar 6th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Location: shooting scene of the eating competition, Fatty people's paradise Park, Frankfurt, Germany :music::rocker:

Costume staff talks to Oizo while passing him a big paper bag: this is your costume, specially designed for you. Please wear it now :hah::toothy:

Oizo: let me see, must be a glamourous outfit :hehehe::woohoo:

After taking out the paper bag, this is Oizo's reaction:

Oizo: oh god, why just a "Japanese wrestler's diaper"? :bigcry:

Costume staff: yes, its hard to find a costume big enough for you :tape: :lol:

Oizo: :bigcry: no no no, i want a tuxeto :bigcry:

to be continued :cool:

Oizo
Mar 17th, 2012, 07:27 PM

Mimi is resting her body on Tutu on Sunday and on Susu on Saturday :lol:

Miranda
Mar 19th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Susu is masaging your left butt , tutu the right butt :lick::drool::lol::bounce::devil:

Oizo
Mar 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Tutu is licking your left toe and Susu is licking your right toe :haha::scared::bounce::lick::bolt::tape:

Miranda
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:29 AM
vomit :help::facepalm::no::oh:

tutu is kissing and smelling your stinky left butt, susu right butt, how romanic :drool::tape::kiss::hearts:

Miranda
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Location: shooting scene of the big eating competition: Fatty’s people’s paradise: Frankfurt, Germany: :dance: :woohoo: :haha:

After throwing tantrums like a 10 months old baby, Oizo was given a pink cotton vest to wear as top :yeah:. Poor costume staff, they have to walk for 20 shops before they got this super large size vest :lol: :yeah:

Meanwhile, gala walks out with her costume (an orange colour top which was made by knitting 2 big table clothe together :haha: and a short short (how kind is that costume staff by making her a short short instead of a diaper like Oizo :haha: )

To be continued :cool:

Miranda
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:52 AM
now I know i must type the reply directly from the replying box, cannot copy and paste from the text i typed in "microsoft word", otherwise, this [font size = ] stuff will come out :help:

Oizo
Mar 20th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Mimi Tutu and Susu have been spotted in Japan during the Sumo week on the street and all restaurants rushed and closed their doors, cause they didn't want to be ruined :haha: :happy: :tape:

Miranda
Mar 21st, 2012, 10:13 AM
Mimi Tutu and Susu have been spotted in Japan during the Sumo week on the street and all restaurants rushed and closed their doors, cause they didn't want to be ruined :haha: :happy: :tape:

how could you twist the facts completely upside down :rolleyes:?! Isn't a strict Catholic cannot tell lies? :rolleyes:

The fact:

Mimi, Jake G and Leonardo Di Carpio have been spotted in Hollywood during the Oscars, and all fans rushed to see them, trying to get an autograph :drool::lick::lol::kiss::hearts:

Miranda
Apr 11th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Susu at Oizo: darling, let me feed you with this beautiful Easter egg which I bought from Heidi Klum model company :lick::drool::hearts:

Tutu: no, no, my love, you should eat my beautiful Easter egg first, i bought it from Graf Agassi chocolate shop, it just opened 2 days ago, the baldy Agassi specially flew to Germany for its grand opening :lol::bounce:

Oizo: oh sorry my love, gala the fatty already gave me a dinosaur size Easter egg to eat, I am very full now, can i eat them later? :kiss:

Susu & Tutu: no, you should eat mine first!! :fiery::fiery:

Oizo: my darling, i can't eat any at the moment, please forgive me :help:

Susu & Tutu decided to unit and act together: they gave each other a signal by the eye, came forward and sucked the 2 Easter eggs onto the mouth of Oizo :haha: :haha: :happy::happy::cheer::cheer::hah::hah::oh:

galadriel
Apr 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Frankfurt Mental Hospital (the week after Easter)

Nurse Andy : Please call the firebrigade :eek: There are some guys here who want to talk to Heidi Klum .
Gala : I'm here honies .I don't have a picture for you this time ...( Nurse Andy is giving her an injection .Gala is turning normal again)
Oizo : We want to see the real Heidi.We ate her eggs ..You know the "eat ten eggs and you will be beautiful like Heidi" eggs.We want our money back because Susu ate it and look at him now.His skin is green :eek:
Nurse Andy: Miss Klum is not there and I need the firebrigade .Go away or I call the police..
Tutu: But we can't !!!!! You didn't see our cousin Miranda :eek: She ate 20 eggs and now she looks like Godzilla :eeK:

The earth is shaking ;) Miranda's feet is crushing one car .The chaos is near :deviL,,,,,,

To be continue...

Miranda
Apr 16th, 2012, 09:01 AM
great imagation, but i need better mood and time to reply ;):p

Oizo
Apr 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM
:lol: Nice Gala :D

Miranda
Apr 30th, 2012, 02:43 AM
yeah, but mine will be better, i am not being called "Miranda Zhivago" for nothing, when i am in better mood, i gonna write my masterpiece, which gonna earns me another Noble award :cool:

Oizo
Apr 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Ok, can't wait for it :lol:

Miranda
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM
sorry, still not feeling that well, please wait till I feel better, for this greatest piece of writing in the world :lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

Oizo
Jul 6th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Wish you a great weekend :hug: :smooch:

galadriel
Jul 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Mimi and the Noble Award ???????

I once got one for " The crazy Princess and her beloved cheesecake" :bounce:

It' about Princess Lililulu and her love for cheesecakes. She should marry Prince Ukulele but she love Cheesy Baker ;) Prince Ukulele kidnapps her but Lililulu once learned Kung Fu .She read the "Kung Fu for everyone by Bruce Lee" book and with this method she fights against Ukuleles army lol lol

Miranda
Jul 10th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Mimi and the Noble Award ???????

I once got one for " The crazy Princess and her beloved cheesecake" :bounce:

It' about Princess Lililulu and her love for cheesecakes. She should marry Prince Ukulele but she love Cheesy Baker ;) Prince Ukulele kidnapps her but Lililulu once learned Kung Fu .She read the "Kung Fu for everyone by Bruce Lee" book and with this method she fights against Ukuleles army lol lol

yeah, you got one for "The rotten cheese & thousand years egg Noble award" :haha: :haha: :haha:

galadriel
Jul 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM
yeah, you got one for "The rotten cheese & thousand years egg Noble award" :haha: :haha: :haha:

You are only jealous :devil::p I'm a genius :lol:

Miranda
Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:36 AM
what will gala and Oizo wear as Halloween costume this year? :confused::confused:

i guess they don't have to dress up, just their fat faces and balloon body are horrified enough :haha: :haha:

and i also don't have to dress up, my face and body is like angel :angel::kiss::hearts::drool::lick:

Oizo
Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM
Gala and me are going as sparkling bubbles and are shining on every party :inlove: Mimi is going with Tutu and Susu as the "Trio Infernale" :scared: :bolt:

Oizo
Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
The Trio Infernale is of course famous for their excessive eating, drinking and farting :tape: When they move an earthquake starts :help: :bolt: and when they fart, Tornados begin to destroy everything :haha: :haha: :spit:

Miranda
Oct 24th, 2012, 06:31 AM
sparkling bubbles? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah, sparkling ballons, you two roll around with your elephant legs, no one dares to walk near you two :bigcry: :bigcry:

and no one can get a hold of any food coz you two eat them all :bigcy: :bigcry:

galadriel
Oct 24th, 2012, 03:46 PM
:apumpkin:

Miranda
Oct 25th, 2012, 06:30 AM
no need to dress like a plumpkin, you are even more fat than a plumpkin :lol::lol:

galadriel
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Haunted Palace (anywhere in Europe,Asia or the space)

Oizo: Now I tell you the story about Vlad ...(he suddenly stops to talk because he hears some strange noises)
Gala : Oh my God :tape: I'm scared :eek: Fog everywhere and then I always here this strange voices :eek:
Oizo : Look there is a big castle .Maybe we can stay there ...

A few minute later.Gala and Oizo enters the big door :angel: A young man with a strange red pullover and big scissor hands opened the door for them.
The guy : Are you the Twins of Evil ? Where are you from ? You can stay here but please don't try to sell me a new jigsaw :p I DON'T NEED IT ..
Gala and Oizo: We are germans ..
The guy: Germany ? Seid ihr auch Krugers ????
Gala and Oizo: Noooooo....
The guy: No Krugers so I only talk in english with you :o

Another door opened and a very very tall guy with a hockey mask entered the room."Kruger !!!!!!! You stole my pumpkin" :apumpkin: I will kill you :devil:
Kruger escapes and the tall guy is running after him...

Gala to Oizo: I want out of this place :eek: It's more scary then my own cellar
Oizo: Okay ,okay but first we need something to eat ....

Will they find something to eat and are there more guests in the haunted palace ? Soon more on this channel :lol:

Miranda
Oct 29th, 2012, 02:30 AM
i have to say sincerely that you are a genius ;)

but i have no time, i have more than 300 e mails to read !!!!!!! :fiery: and the foolish receptionist has made some mistakes that need me to solve :mad:

Oizo
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Nice Gala :lol: