PDA

View Full Version : BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Oizo
Dec 6th, 2008, 12:59 AM
You're welcome Miranda :D I am off to :zzz: Good night :wavey: :kiss:

Miranda
Dec 6th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Leonard, have a nice weekend :lol::bounce:

galadriel
Dec 7th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Thanx Manu :kiss: Wish you both a cosy weekend :hug:

Here are 4 pics from the Angels, that come at the mayor's house every weekend at 6 p.m. and sign :D Well it's playback music, classical one, but it's always nice to watch :hearts: In front of the mayor's house is the X-mas market so you can imagine how many ppl there are ... :lol:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6275/cimg1325ng0.th.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg1325ng0.jpg)http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/4508/engel1fh9.th.jpg (http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=engel1fh9.jpg)http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2355/engel8jv2.th.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=engel8jv2.jpg)http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8936/angelssingqo2.th.jpg (http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angelssingqo2.jpg)

Thank you for the pics :hug: I can imagine how lovely the angels sings :hearts:

I wish you a warm sunday :kiss::kiss::kiss:

galadriel
Dec 7th, 2008, 09:50 AM
the people call you "human crocodile skin" as even crocodile's skin is softer than you :lol::bounce:

Theo now wear an iron made outfit in order not to be thrown away, he also wears a mask to avoid smelling your stinky breath

yup Heidi wears this thousand year egg perfume once, during the "torture celrbrities show", poor her was chosen to serve with this perfume :sad::sad:

Heidi and the other Top Models always call me :devil: They want to know how they can get the thousand year egg perfume but I don't tell it :lol::lol: It's my secret ...

Theo love my breath :p My breath smells like roses :cool: But all your neighbors wear masks because they are afraid they smell your "Breath of Death " perfume :lol::lol::lol:

Oizo
Dec 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Thank you for the pics :hug: I can imagine how lovely the angels sings :hearts:

I wish you a warm sunday :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry, I ment the angels pretend to play the instruments, while classical playback music is on :o No one sings :o :lol: I didn't express myself clear ;)

Wish you a lovely Sunday too :kiss:

Miranda
Dec 8th, 2008, 01:41 AM
yup Heidi only called you for one thing: she just discovered that her hubby is in love with her maid, so she called you as to how you can get so fat so that she can use your method to balloning her maid so that her hubby will leave her, I read that she forced her maid to participate in the "Germany big eating hot dogs competition" now :lol::devil::wavey:

yup my neighbours are wearing masks now, as this is our yearly Hong Kong Mask competition :cool:

galadriel
Dec 8th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Sorry, I ment the angels pretend to play the instruments, while classical playback music is on :o No one sings :o :lol: I didn't express myself clear ;)

Wish you a lovely Sunday too :kiss:

But the angels are there :hug: This is sweet enough :hug:

I wish you a great new week :kiss: :hug:

galadriel
Dec 8th, 2008, 08:53 AM
yup Heidi only called you for one thing: she just discovered that her hubby is in love with her maid, so she called you as to how you can get so fat so that she can use your method to balloning her maid so that her hubby will leave her, I read that she forced her maid to participate in the "Germany big eating hot dogs competition" now :lol::devil::wavey:

yup my neighbours are wearing masks now, as this is our yearly Hong Kong Mask competition :cool:

Heidi's maid Hildegard Sonnenschein once have had dinner with me .She begged me to say what's the secret of my youth is.Heidi told her " ask her and I give you 1 million dollar" :p

Everyone in HK is wearing a mask but you are the only one who show her face :lol::lol: That's scary enough :devil:

Oizo
Dec 8th, 2008, 08:55 AM
How did the cookies backing go? :D

I wish you a great week too :kiss: :hug:

galadriel
Dec 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM
How did the cookies backing go? :D

I wish you a great week too :kiss: :hug:

I tried my best ;) You must know I'm not so good in cooking/baking but this time the cookies are eatable :tape: I'm glad that I made them ...

Oizo
Dec 8th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Manu :lol: I am sure they're yummy :toothy: ;)

galadriel
Dec 10th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Manu :lol: I am sure they're yummy :toothy: ;)

Thank you :hug: How are you today ?

Oizo
Dec 10th, 2008, 10:46 AM
I am fine :D Finally some family fight has settled down :help: :o

Here it was snowing a bit but now it stopped :( Hope you are well :kiss: :hug:

galadriel
Dec 11th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I am fine :D Finally some family fight has settled down :help: :o

Here it was snowing a bit but now it stopped :( Hope you are well :kiss: :hug:

In every family is sometimes a fight about this and that ;) But when the problems are solved everything is fine again :D

I'm fine but busy :D Don't worry about the snow.It will soon snow again :hug:

Oizo
Dec 11th, 2008, 11:53 AM
My granny baked today Vanilla cookies :banana: Tomorrow she will bake the ones, which are filled with housemade abricot jam :drool: They are the BEST :toothy:

Wish you all a nice day :kiss:

galadriel
Dec 12th, 2008, 09:13 AM
My granny baked today Vanilla cookies :banana: Tomorrow she will bake the ones, which are filled with housemade abricot jam :drool: They are the BEST :toothy:

Wish you all a nice day :kiss:

I can imagine how good the cookies taste :drool: Housemade abricot Jam :lick: :hearts:Your granny is the Best :worship::worship:

How are you today ? My nose is running a little bit .....

Oizo
Dec 12th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I am fine, thanx :D Well here is a lot of snow and a winter wonderland :hearts: :inlove: I will go tomorrow to the movies to see "Tintenherz" :cool: and probably another movie, but don't know yet :lol: My best friend from Munich always wants to see 2 movies back to back :haha:

I wish you a nice weekend :kiss: :wavey:

galadriel
Dec 14th, 2008, 10:09 AM
I am fine, thanx :D Well here is a lot of snow and a winter wonderland :hearts: :inlove: I will go tomorrow to the movies to see "Tintenherz" :cool: and probably another movie, but don't know yet :lol: My best friend from Munich always wants to see 2 movies back to back :haha:

I wish you a nice weekend :kiss: :wavey:

How are you today ? I have a cold but I feel better :D

How was "Tintenherz" ? What was the second movie ? I admire your friend for his/her "Sitzfleisch" :lol: Sorry I don't know the english word for it :p

Oizo
Dec 14th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I am fine, how are you? :hug: :kiss:

My friend didn't want to see Inkheart :( so we went to see "Transsiberian" and "Bodies don't lie (Der Mann der niemals lebte). Both movies were awesome! I truely recommend them :worship: I wish you a nice Sunday and "gute Besserung" :kiss:

galadriel
Dec 15th, 2008, 08:20 AM
I am fine, how are you? :hug: :kiss:

My friend didn't want to see Inkheart :( so we went to see "Transsiberian" and "Bodies don't lie (Der Mann der niemals lebte). Both movies were awesome! I truely recommend them :worship: I wish you a nice Sunday and "gute Besserung" :kiss:

"Bodies don't lie" is with Leo DiCaprio,or ? I can't wait to see " Australia" and "Buddenbrooks ".

Thank you so much :hug: I feel much much better today :D

I wish you a great new week :kiss::wavey:

Oizo
Dec 15th, 2008, 09:30 AM
"Bodies don't lie" is with Leo DiCaprio,or ? I can't wait to see " Australia" and "Buddenbrooks ".

Thank you so much :hug: I feel much much better today :D

I wish you a great new week :kiss::wavey:

Yes, it's with Leonardo :D and he plays awesome :worship: Actually the real title is "Body Of Lies" :o

I want to see those movies too :yippee: and also the one with Angelina, where her boy dissapears :awww:

Have a great week :kiss: Where is Miranda these days? :sad:

Miranda
Dec 16th, 2008, 02:42 AM
sorry, Leonard, I am here, i was on annual leave last week, i used to post at office, so i didn't come last week

sorry i am not in good mood because of family matters, i am going to post more funny stuff when i am in better mood :wavey:

Oizo
Dec 16th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I hope everything turns well :kiss: :hug: :hug: :wavey:

galadriel
Dec 16th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Yes, it's with Leonardo :D and he plays awesome :worship: Actually the real title is "Body Of Lies" :o

I want to see those movies too :yippee: and also the one with Angelina, where her boy dissapears :awww:

Have a great week :kiss: Where is Miranda these days? :sad:

I forget "Changeling" with Angie :tape: I will watch it too.......It seems we will get some great new movies in the next weeks :bounce:

galadriel
Dec 16th, 2008, 09:33 AM
sorry, Leonard, I am here, i was on annual leave last week, i used to post at office, so i didn't come last week

sorry i am not in good mood because of family matters, i am going to post more funny stuff when i am in better mood :wavey:

Everything will be fine :hug: :kiss:

Oizo
Dec 21st, 2008, 03:04 PM
I wanna see Australia too :D :hearts:

galadriel
Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:19 AM
I wanna see Australia too :D :hearts:

Now that I have holidays I think I have enought time to go to cinema in the next few weeks :D

Have a nice day :kiss::wavey:

Oizo
Dec 23rd, 2008, 12:25 PM
Now that I have holidays I think I have enought time to go to cinema in the next few weeks :D

That is great :yippee: :bounce: Have a nice week and Merry Christmas :kiss: :hug: :aparty: :yippee: :woohoo: :wavey:

galadriel
Dec 28th, 2008, 09:20 AM
That is great :yippee: :bounce: Have a nice week and Merry Christmas :kiss: :hug: :aparty: :yippee: :woohoo: :wavey:

Thanks a lot :kiss: :hug: I wish you a nice day :kiss::kiss:

Oizo
Dec 28th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I wish you too :kiss: :hug: I hope Miranda is fine :awww: Haven't seen her for so long here :awww: but saw her on MTF :devil: :haha:

galadriel
Dec 28th, 2008, 09:58 AM
I wish you too :kiss: :hug: I hope Miranda is fine :awww: Haven't seen her for so long here :awww: but saw her on MTF :devil: :haha:

Miranda is fine :hug: She have holidays at the moment and so she is not posting so much.You can always read more about her in the "Seles Power !!!Invencible" thread ...

Oizo
Dec 28th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Oh I see :) Thanx :sport: I miss your dialogues :lol: ;)

Miranda
Dec 29th, 2008, 01:18 AM
hello gala and Leonard :D

i am fine, just getting tired and old when returning to heaven to hell: from home to office :lol:, whenever i have to return to office after long holidays, i could not sleep well the night before, thats why i now am like :zzz::yawn:

Oizo
Dec 29th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Miranda :kiss: :wavey: I hope you can rest enough later :hug:

I am off to bed now :zzz:

galadriel
Dec 29th, 2008, 09:21 AM
hello gala and Leonard :D

i am fine, just getting tired and old when returning to heaven to hell: from home to office :lol:, whenever i have to return to office after long holidays, i could not sleep well the night before, thats why i now am like :zzz::yawn:

Don't worry :hug: In a few hours you will be back to heaven :hug: :kiss:

galadriel
Dec 29th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Oh I see :) Thanx :sport: I miss your dialogues :lol: ;)

I wish you a nice day :kiss::wavey:

Miranda
Dec 30th, 2008, 02:01 AM
thank you gala and Leonard, I am ok, just a bit tired and busy, yesterday i worked till 8 pm and today a lot of small things but tlme consuming thing to do, i will make funny dialogues when i have time :lol::p

galadriel
Dec 30th, 2008, 10:34 AM
thank you gala and Leonard, I am ok, just a bit tired and busy, yesterday i worked till 8 pm and today a lot of small things but tlme consuming thing to do, i will make funny dialogues when i have time :lol::p

I'm more lucky than you.I'm still on holidays :D

Don't work so hard ;) Relax from time to time :hug:

galadriel
Dec 31st, 2008, 12:04 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR :hug: :kiss:

Miranda
Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:56 AM
happy new year to you gala the fatty and your professor: Susululu San, i read that he is now teaching you how to dress up with the big undie when he competes :lol::bounce::devil:

Oizo
Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:04 AM
:haha: :haha:

Happy New Year Ladies :kiss: :aparty: :hug: :woohoo:

galadriel
Jan 2nd, 2009, 02:19 PM
happy new year to you gala the fatty and your professor: Susululu San, i read that he is now teaching you how to dress up with the big undie when he competes :lol::bounce::devil:

Susulu San is an undie model :p The most famous designer Armahni Kanell just offered Susulu a fashion contract ;)

You see my future husband is only wearing chic clothes ;) But I know you are wearing "en vogue" undies too :devil: The problem is they were chic in 1911 :devil::lol::tape:

galadriel
Jan 2nd, 2009, 02:21 PM

Happy New Year Ladies :kiss: :aparty: :hug: :woohoo:

Thank you :hug::kiss: I wish you a great new year :hug:

It's soooooo cold today :eek:

Oizo
Jan 2nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
Thank you :hug::kiss: I wish you a great new year :hug:

It's soooooo cold today :eek:

I wish you too :kiss: :hug:

Yes it is :help: And on the 7th we are supposed to change some windows :tape: :unsure:

Miranda
Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:56 AM
this is a photo showing how Susululu San, the great Japanese wrestler and his student gala are wearing when they are "at work" :lol::devil:

Miranda
Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:09 AM
wow, Leonard, you have changed a new name?

we are cold here too :eek::lol:

Yes it is :help: And on the 7th we are supposed to change some windows :tape: :unsure:

Oizo
Jan 3rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
this is a photo showing how Susululu San, the great Japanese wrestler and his student gala are wearing when they are "at work" :lol::devil:

:speakles: :haha:

wow, Leonard, you have changed a new name?

we are cold here too :eek::lol:

Yes, I have :cool: Do you like it? :D :unsure:

galadriel
Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:22 AM

I'm so sorry for you and your family :hug: That's hard :sad: Hopefully they don't change all windows :kiss:

galadriel
Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
:speakles: :haha:

Yes, I have :cool: Do you like it? :D :unsure:

You are new here ? :devil: It's nice to meet you :kiss: :hug: Frosty sounds a little bit like spring and flowers :p:tape::lol::help:

Oizo
Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'm so sorry for you and your family :hug: That's hard :sad: Hopefully they don't change all windows :kiss:

Not all, thank God :lol: and I think the one in the kitchen will be the last to change anyway :dance: But I doubt it will be done, as it's getting even colder next week :eek: :unsure:

You are new here ? :devil: It's nice to meet you :kiss: :hug: Frosty sounds a little bit like spring and flowers :p:tape::lol::help:

Nice to meet you too :D If you think that name reminds you of spring and flowers, I won't complain :lol: ;) :p

galadriel
Jan 4th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Not all, thank God :lol: and I think the one in the kitchen will be the last to change anyway :dance: But I doubt it will be done, as it's getting even colder next week :eek: :unsure:

Nice to meet you too :D If you think that name reminds you of spring and flowers, I won't complain :lol: ;) :p

I wish you that the windows will be changed in a very fast time :hug: :kiss: I don't want that you will turn into a real Frosty :lol:;)

Frosty is a nice name :D It really reminds me on the spring :devil:

Enjoy the sunday :kiss::wavey:

Miranda
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Leonard, yes, its a good new name :wavey:

Miranda
Jan 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM
gala: what is your comments on your new outfit ;)? My opinion is that this outfit is a bit tight for your big butt, you should wear a bigger size ;)

susululu san is on the left while gala is on the right, gala being bumped out by her professer, as expected ;)
http://www.tennisforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53164&d=1230951358

Oizo
Jan 5th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Thanx Miranda & Manu :kiss:

It's so cold here :scared: How are you? :D

galadriel
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:13 PM
gala: what is your comments on your new outfit ;)? My opinion is that this outfit is a bit tight for your big butt, you should wear a bigger size ;)

susululu san is on the left while gala is on the right, gala being bumped out by her professer, as expected ;)
http://www.tennisforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53164&d=1230951358

I just saw this photo for the first time ;) Okay,I don't wear my model clothes at this pic but my undies are just chic :p In 2009 everyone wants to wear it :hearts::hearts: And my future husband Susululu looks cute too .....But I always win.You know I'm the first female " bumb the butt" champion :p

galadriel
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:16 PM

I'm fine :D How are you ? It's cold and it snows and snows and snows :eek:

sonnys
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Hello Gala & All:wavey: ,Hope you all are fine.... yes also here its frezing cold aswell, -8 at day and -11 at night:help: Have a nice day, kisses:kiss::wavey:

Frosty fits perfect for a name and for us frezing:drool::lol::wavey:

Miranda
Jan 6th, 2009, 02:01 AM
cold is better than hot, sweating is no fun, just wear more clothes andyou would feel better :angel:

Miranda
Jan 6th, 2009, 02:03 AM
model clothes? :confused: even clothes for XXXXL size cannot fit your fat body in, thats why you enjoy being topless :tape::lol::bounce::devil:

I just saw this photo for the first time ;) Okay,I don't wear my model clothes at this pic but my undies are just chic :p In 2009 everyone wants to wear it :hearts::hearts: And my future husband Susululu looks cute too .....But I always win.You know I'm the first female " bumb the butt" champion :p

Miranda
Jan 6th, 2009, 02:04 AM
hello sonnys :D

wow, -8 is very cold for me, Hong Kong will never fall below -0, we never have any snow, take care and wear more clothes when you go out:wavey:

galadriel
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Hello Gala & All:wavey: ,Hope you all are fine.... yes also here its frezing cold aswell, -8 at day and -11 at night:help: Have a nice day, kisses:kiss::wavey:

Frosty fits perfect for a name and for us frezing:drool::lol::wavey:

I see you also suffer under the cold wave :hug: I hope the tempertures will soon rise again ....

galadriel
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:09 AM
model clothes? :confused: even clothes for XXXXL size cannot fit your fat body in, thats why you enjoy being topless :tape::lol::bounce::devil:

I only wear model clothes :devil: But you are wearing an old hat and some shopping bags :devil: You really think this is chic :rolleyes:

Oizo
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Hi Sonnys

Here it's so cold :scared: I really don't know if feeling cold is worse than sweating :tape: Both are horrible IMO :lol:

We have a holiday here today :woohoo:

Miranda
Jan 7th, 2009, 12:52 AM
yup, you are model for super chubby and big butt fashion line :lol::bounce:

my old hat was wore by the super beauty queen Salma Hayek, I auctioned it with US$10,000, and the shopping bags are designed by Karl Lagerfield, well, i don't blame you, you have zero fashion sense, you are always topless :tape::lol::devil:

I only wear model clothes :devil: But you are wearing an old hat and some shopping bags :devil: You really think this is chic :rolleyes:

Miranda
Jan 7th, 2009, 12:54 AM
cold = wearing elegant outfit

hot = sweating and smelling, so its better to have cold weather :hearts:

Hi Sonnys

Here it's so cold :scared: I really don't know if feeling cold is worse than sweating :tape: Both are horrible IMO :lol:

galadriel
Jan 7th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Sonnys

The temperatures are falling and falling :eek: I'm still on holidays but I only go outside when I have to go walking with my dog or when I have to go shopping.It's much too cold outside ;)

galadriel
Jan 7th, 2009, 12:20 PM
yup, you are model for super chubby and big butt fashion line :lol::bounce:

my old hat was wore by the super beauty queen Salma Hayek, I auctioned it with US$10,000, and the shopping bags are designed by Karl Lagerfield, well, i don't blame you, you have zero fashion sense, you are always topless :tape::lol::devil:

Salma Hayek maybe is beautiful but she is not soooo beautiful like supermodel Lili Kartoffella :hearts: You must know Lili is my friend .She gave me some of her golden clothes as she divorced her husband Tony Salado ;)

Ask Frosty how famous Kartoffella Salado in Germany is :p;):devil: She is the covergirl for the brand Ramsch Ramsch :lol::lol::lol:

Miranda
Jan 8th, 2009, 01:10 AM
pfff, no one knows Lili Kartoffelia, every one knows the super model now is Gisele :rolleyes:

yes i just searched the google, another big lies, this lili is the shop owner of super XXXLL undie :lol::bounce:

Salma Hayek maybe is beautiful but she is not soooo beautiful like supermodel Lili Kartoffella :hearts: You must know Lili is my friend .She gave me some of her golden clothes as she divorced her husband Tony Salado ;)

Ask Frosty how famous Kartoffella Salado in Germany is :p;):devil: She is the covergirl for the brand Ramsch Ramsch :lol::lol::lol:

galadriel
Jan 8th, 2009, 10:54 AM
pfff, no one knows Lili Kartoffelia, every one knows the super model now is Gisele :rolleyes:

yes i just searched the google, another big lies, this lili is the shop owner of super XXXLL undie :lol::bounce:

Gisele is a Top Model but Lili Kartoffela is just the greatest Model on earth :p People say she looks like my twin sister ;) We both are called "the tiny butterflies"...

But don't worry :devil: You look also like a famous model.You look like Tina Dinosaur ;) The first human "King Kong Look A Like" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Miranda
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:04 AM
yup, llii is the greatest model on earth for "Whale Size" :lol::bounce:

yup, they called you "the tiny butterfiles" because you put a pistol behind their back and forced them to say so, after you left, they call you "the Supernatural Big Whale" :lol::devil:

galadriel
Jan 9th, 2009, 09:57 AM
yup, llii is the greatest model on earth for "Whale Size" :lol::bounce:

yup, they called you "the tiny butterfiles" because you put a pistol behind their back and forced them to say so, after you left, they call you "the Supernatural Big Whale" :lol::devil:

We are the tiny butterflies but you and your friend Miss Kinky Kongy are called as the " Monster Girls" :lol::help::lol::help:

Oizo
Jan 9th, 2009, 05:43 PM

Yes, indeed :worship:

And the Royal Gala apples are the BEST :hearts: :lol:

We got finally new windows :woohoo:

Miranda
Jan 10th, 2009, 12:27 AM
yup, they call us monster girls, coz we have magic and they can't resist our charms, every man goes crazy about us, we are so pretty, sexy and attractive :kiss::hearts:, we are exceptional :hearts::kiss:

We are the tiny butterflies but you and your friend Miss Kinky Kongy are called as the " Monster Girls" :lol::help::lol::help:

Miranda
Jan 10th, 2009, 12:28 AM
how much did gala pay for telling lies :rolleyes::mad:?

we all know gala apples are the worst, they are only used for feeding pigs :rolleyes::lol:

Oizo
Jan 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Miranda :haha:

That susululu san name is killing me still :rolls: :haha:

Wish you all a nice weekend :hug: :wavey:

galadriel
Jan 10th, 2009, 11:39 AM

I'm glad that you got your new windows :D It must be very hard to get new windows in winter :worship::worship:

Royal Gala apples are the best and don't forget Gala coffee ;) :cool::lol:

galadriel
Jan 10th, 2009, 11:45 AM
how much did gala pay for telling lies :rolleyes::mad:?

we all know gala apples are the worst, they are only used for feeding pigs :rolleyes::lol:

I invite Frosty to my wedding :p You know Susululu San will soon become Mr. Gala ;):lol::p:devil:

galadriel
Jan 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
yup, they call us monster girls, coz we have magic and they can't resist our charms, every man goes crazy about us, we are so pretty, sexy and attractive :kiss::hearts:, we are exceptional :hearts::kiss:

But only in your dreams:p In reality you look like you look now ;) I heard famous witch Zauberella wrote in her book "Witchcraft for Beginners" that she once broke out in tears as you came to her ."How should I make you pretty :devil: It's impossible even for me" :lol::lol:.....You see even Zauberella can't help you :p

Miranda
Jan 12th, 2009, 02:51 AM
:music::singer: killing me softly, killinig me soft, killing me softly with his songs ..... la la la

Miranda :haha:

That susululu san name is killing me still :rolls: :haha:

Wish you all a nice weekend :hug: :wavey:

Miranda
Jan 12th, 2009, 03:01 AM
gala coffee is for killing cockroaches and other bad insects, when the cockroaches, lizards etc have a little sip, they will die after 5 seconds:lol:

are you losing your mind? i already said Susululu San had married a few times, he just married Miss Universe 2008, how would he marry the fat and ugly gala :rolleyes:

I invite Frosty to my wedding :p You know Susululu San will soon become Mr. Gala ;):lol::p:devil:

Miranda
Jan 12th, 2009, 03:02 AM
yup its impossible to make me more pretty coz i already look more pretty than Miss Universe ;)

But only in your dreams:p In reality you look like you look now ;) I heard famous witch Zauberella wrote in her book "Witchcraft for Beginners" that she once broke out in tears as you came to her ."How should I make you pretty :devil: It's impossible even for me" :lol::lol:.....You see even Zauberella can't help you :p

galadriel
Jan 12th, 2009, 09:49 AM
:music::singer: killing me softly, killinig me soft, killing me softly with his songs ..... la la la

What have you drunk ? Now you even start to sing :cuckoo:

galadriel
Jan 12th, 2009, 09:52 AM
gala coffee is for killing cockroaches and other bad insects, when the cockroaches, lizards etc have a little sip, they will die after 5 seconds:lol:

are you losing your mind? i already said Susululu San had married a few times, he just married Miss Universe 2008, how would he marry the fat and ugly gala :rolleyes:

I know that Susululu San is married :devil: But who cares ;) He will soon divorce Miss Universe 2008 and marry me :p

Hahaha :devil: Gala coffee is so good that people forget all their sorrows when they drink it :p

galadriel
Jan 12th, 2009, 09:53 AM
yup its impossible to make me more pretty coz i already look more pretty than Miss Universe ;)

Sure you are more pretty than Miss Universe 1908 :devil:

Miranda
Jan 13th, 2009, 06:58 AM
:shout: don't you dare to ask? you have added gala coffee onto my cup of tea, luckily i just have a sip, otherwise i would have die, everyone knows this gala coffee is poisonous :shout:

pfff, my voice is better than Celion Dion, its your luck to have hear me sing :rolleyes:

What have you drunk ? Now you even start to sing :cuckoo:

Miranda
Jan 13th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Susululu San will only marry you after you did plastic surgergy to remove your ugly head and body :lol:

I know that Susululu San is married :devil: But who cares ;) He will soon divorce Miss Universe 2008 and marry me :p

Hahaha :devil: Gala coffee is so good that people forget all their sorrows when they drink it :p

Miranda
Jan 13th, 2009, 07:01 AM
every one knows Miss Universe 1908 is the grand mother of Salma Hayek, unbelivably beautiful, but there is one woman who is more pretty than her, and that is Mimiranda :hearts::kiss:
Sure you are more pretty than Miss Universe 1908 :devil:

galadriel
Jan 13th, 2009, 09:03 AM
:shout: don't you dare to ask? you have added gala coffee onto my cup of tea, luckily i just have a sip, otherwise i would have die, everyone knows this gala coffee is poisonous :shout:

pfff, my voice is better than Celion Dion, its your luck to have hear me sing :rolleyes:

Celine Dion gave me the tip with the coffee :p She said "stop the woman with this terrible voice" :lol::lol::lol: But it's not poisoned.I would never kill you :angel:

galadriel
Jan 13th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Susululu San will only marry you after you did plastic surgergy to remove your ugly head and body :lol:

You are joking ? :devil: My body is perfect ....It's you who have this fake body :p

galadriel
Jan 13th, 2009, 09:07 AM
every one knows Miss Universe 1908 is the grand mother of Salma Hayek, unbelivably beautiful, but there is one woman who is more pretty than her, and that is Mimiranda :hearts::kiss:

Salma Hayek is one of the most beautiful woman in the world :hearts: Certainly she is not so beautiful than me :angel: But Mimiranda and beautiful ? :tape: Yes your grand grand grand mother was Mimilinda the ugliest woman of 1850 :devil::help:;)

Oizo
Jan 13th, 2009, 10:38 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:44 AM
see how foolish you are, even a 5 years old kid would not believe your lies, if I am not threatening Celine's career, how would she wanted to hurt my voice :rolleyes::rolleyes:, she is just so afraid of me taking over her status, well, you can ask her to relieve, i am not interested on singing, i have loads of talent and i have no time for singing, I am now making a new nuclear weapon for China:cool:

Celine Dion gave me the tip with the coffee :p She said "stop the woman with this terrible voice" :lol::lol::lol: But it's not poisoned.I would never kill you :angel:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:51 AM
how silly you are, drinking too much this gala coffee makes your brain damaged, there wais no such ugliest woman competition in 1850, but "Both beauty and wise competition" and Mimilinda was the winner:lol::bounce:

Salma Hayek is one of the most beautiful woman in the world :hearts: Certainly she is not so beautiful than me :angel: But Mimiranda and beautiful ? :tape: Yes your grand grand grand mother was Mimilinda the ugliest woman of 1850 :devil::help:;)

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Miranda :haha: Hello :wavey:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:55 AM
:shout:be quick, someone calls the ambulance, a young man is falling on the floor after talking with gala the dirty, her bad smell made this man fainted :help::lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:58 AM
oh hello, Frosty, how are you? :lol:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Frostying, as it's -12 °C outside :haha: How are you? :hug:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:05 AM
oh -12 degree, i would like to experience this some day:tape:, may be i gonna visit Europe in Winter some day, but wonder who would accompany me, coz all my friends are afraid of the cold :mad:

we have 11 degree, i quite like this weather coz not that cold for me (though many got ill because of this) and its much calmer and nicer than Summar, with my fat body exposed under the light outfit and short sleeves, now i can hide my fat arms and legs under the heavy clothes :lol:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:07 AM
oh -12 degree, i would like to experience this some day:tape:, may be i gonna visit Europe in Winter some day, but wonder who would accompany me, coz all my friends are afraid of the cold :mad:

we have 11 degree, i quite like this weather coz not that cold for me (though many got ill because of this) and its much calmer and nicer than Summar, with my fat body exposed under the light outfit and short sleeves, now i can hide my fat arms and legs under the heavy clothes :lol:

Have you been to Europe yet? :D

Miranda :lol:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:12 AM
yup, actually i have visited Europe 6 times (but only for about 2 weeks each time), Europe is the most beautiful continent for me, I have a passion for all those beautiful European style of buildings and houses :hearts::hearts:

I have visted your country many years ago, to Munich (the 1972 Oylmpic Village) and Hidelberg? your country is very pretty :hearts::hearts:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:15 AM
yup, actually i have visited Europe 6 times (but only for about 2 weeks each time), Europe is the most beautiful continent for me, I have a passion for all those beautiful European style of buildings and houses :hearts::hearts:

I have visted your country many years ago, to Munich (the 1972 Oylmpic Village) and Hidelberg? your country is very pretty :hearts::hearts:

Oh, thank you :hug: Yes, so many beautiful places in Europe :hearts: I have never been to Asia :sad: I hope to visit it one day :bounce: Miranda, did you go to the womens tennis exhibition event, when Jenny played a few years ago? :D :cool:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:27 AM
thats why I love watching Agatha Christie's "Miss Maple" series, the places where Ms Maple lives is so beautiful :hearts:

i also did not forget how tasty were the sausages and pig arms i ate at Germany :drool:

yeah, i think it works this way, i live in Asia and so I love Europe, and you live in Europe, so you wanted to go to Asia :lol:

yup, i went to this exhibition once, it was called "Watsons Challenge" at 2003, i went to watch Monica vs Pang Shui and gave her a little soft turtle as gift :lol:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:31 AM
England, I love England :inlove: But yes, every country is beautiful in it's own way :D

All foreigners seem to love the German Sausages :lol: They are yum indeed :drool:

You saw Monica live :speakles: :eek:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:42 AM
I love Germany+England+Austria+Switzerland+Croatia+Spain+ Portugal+Slovenia :hearts::hearts::hearts:

i love pork arms more than sausages :lick::drool:

i saw Monica twice: once in 2000, an exhibition with Serena and the other one in 2003

i also saw pete once in 1996 Marbolo open

goran once in 2005 the senior tour

but i will never see rafa given that he will never come to Hong Kong :mad:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:46 AM
I see :D Well maybe that's a reason to come to the grand-slams and see Rafa :D

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:57 AM
hahaha, i am not that "crazy" about rafa, i don't think i will fly over to watch him play grand slam, its too time and monies wasting, it takes 8 hours of plane to AO, 13 hours of plane to England/France/usa :help:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:58 AM
hahaha, i am not that "crazy" about rafa, i don't think i will fly over to watch him play grand slam, its too time and monies wasting, it takes 8 hours of plane to AO, 13 hours of plane to England/France/usa :help:

But you could plan to visit Paris, London, New York or Melbourne when the slams are :D ;)

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 02:05 AM
the foolish no sense of direction miranda used to join organised tours from Hong Kong (its cheaper than go by yourself), don't know if i can spare time on going to slams

speaking of Paris, every one seems to love it, but i don't, i find it too crowded and not clean :tape:, thats why France is not a country I love :tape:, i don't plan to visit France any more even though I know a little bit of French :tape:

as for Melbourne, if i ever go to Australia, i think i will go to Sydney instead, to visit my old friend :)

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 02:08 AM
the foolish no sense of direction miranda used to join organised tours from Hong Kong (its cheaper than go by yourself), don't know if i can spare time on going to slams

speaking of Paris, every one seems to love it, but i don't, i find it too crowded and not clean :tape:, thats why France is not a country I love :tape:, i don't plan to visit France any more even though I know a little bit of French :tape:

as for Melbourne, if i ever go to Australia, i think i will go to Sydney instead, to visit my old friend :)

I like Paris, but yes, it's very crowded, that's why they hate us tourists there :haha: But I wish to see the Atlantic coast or the Cote D'Azur one day :hearts:

Which is your favourite slam?

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 02:23 AM
yup, and lots of crazy women searching for their LV bags in the shops (including my friend :tape::help:)

my favourite slam is Wiimby, its the only slam which I knew when i was a kid, and i still think its the most prestigous one :worship:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Mine was Roland Garros, until someone started to win it (on WTA) every year :rolleyes: and now Wimbledon is my favourite too :hearts:

I am off to bed :zzz: :wavey: bye Miranda :kiss:

Miranda
Jan 14th, 2009, 02:36 AM
don't worry, roger will win RG this year to make you happy ;)

bye, have a good sleep, dreaming that you are wrestling with gala and Susululu San :lol::bounce::devil:

galadriel
Jan 14th, 2009, 09:42 AM
see how foolish you are, even a 5 years old kid would not believe your lies, if I am not threatening Celine's career, how would she wanted to hurt my voice :rolleyes::rolleyes:, she is just so afraid of me taking over her status, well, you can ask her to relieve, i am not interested on singing, i have loads of talent and i have no time for singing, I am now making a new nuclear weapon for China:cool:

Nuclear weapon for China ? Do you you hang out your old socks out of the window ? :lol: That's the Mimirandabomb :p:devil:

galadriel
Jan 14th, 2009, 09:47 AM
how silly you are, drinking too much this gala coffee makes your brain damaged, there wais no such ugliest woman competition in 1850, but "Both beauty and wise competition" and Mimilinda was the winner:lol::bounce:

The good old Mimilinda :p She got so many awards ;) Once she won the " first woman who knock out a Dino with one slap" prize :lol::lol::lol::lol:

galadriel
Jan 14th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Frostying, as it's -12 °C outside :haha: How are you? :hug:

It's still so cold :eek: It's the new age age :tape:

Oizo
Jan 14th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Manu :haha:

Miranda
Jan 15th, 2009, 01:06 AM
:rolleyes:pfff, its your way of creating nuclear power right otherwise how would you know you well, your stinky body is really a weapon, see you already made poor Frosty fainited :rolleyes:

i already knew you are so foolish to read news on tv (you only have wisdom to watch cartoons :bigclap:) that you don't know I jost won the Noble award for this new nuclear invention :bigwave:

Nuclear weapon for China ? Do you you hang out your old socks out of the window ? :lol: That's the Mimirandabomb :p:devil:

Miranda
Jan 15th, 2009, 01:08 AM
yup, i am so beautiful that i attracted all persons, including animals, i have to knock down that dino who asked me to marry him ;)

The good old Mimilinda :p She got so many awards ;) Once she won the " first woman who knock out a Dino with one slap" prize :lol::lol::lol::lol:

galadriel
Jan 15th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Manu :haha:

Frosty :hug: I wish you a nice day :D :kiss:

galadriel
Jan 15th, 2009, 09:35 AM
:rolleyes:pfff, its your way of creating nuclear power right otherwise how would you know you well, your stinky body is really a weapon, see you already made poor Frosty fainited :rolleyes:

i already knew you are so foolish to read news on tv (you only have wisdom to watch cartoons :bigclap:) that you don't know I jost won the Noble award for this new nuclear invention :bigwave:

Frosty fainted but that's no wonder :devil: My stinky body is the most amazing perfume ;) It makes people dizzy....

Miss Noble Award winner Mimiranda ;) You only won because you kidnapped the swedish King ;)

galadriel
Jan 15th, 2009, 09:38 AM
yup, i am so beautiful that i attracted all persons, including animals, i have to knock down that dino who asked me to marry him ;)

The poor Dino .....Now we know the reason that there are no Dinosaurs anymore ;)

Miranda
Jan 16th, 2009, 02:37 AM
have you any shame? Poor Theo and Frosty now have to wear an anti-poison mask when they walk around you :scared:

see, i already said you only have wisdom to watch cartoons :rolleyes:, don't you kinow that the Swedish king has no power about the noble prize, its the president who has , and i read that he is Susululu San's fans coz he is as fat as a ballon, he does not like perfect figure person like me so he is not biased towards me:rolleyes:

Frosty fainted but that's no wonder :devil: My stinky body is the most amazing perfume ;) It makes people dizzy....

Miss Noble Award winner Mimiranda ;) You only won because you kidnapped the swedish King ;)

Miranda
Jan 16th, 2009, 02:39 AM
yup, they are too sad that i rejected their love, and when i suggest that they can propose to you instead, they all prefer to jump from the cliff and died, so no more dino :sad::lol:

The poor Dino .....Now we know the reason that there are no Dinosaurs anymore ;)

galadriel
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:23 AM
have you any shame? Poor Theo and Frosty now have to wear an anti-poison mask when they walk around you :scared:

see, i already said you only have wisdom to watch cartoons :rolleyes:, don't you kinow that the Swedish king has no power about the noble prize, its the president who has , and i read that he is Susululu San's fans coz he is as fat as a ballon, he does not like perfect figure person like me so he is not biased towards me:rolleyes:

Hahaha :devil: Why should Theo and Frosty wear Anti Poson masks ? Are you coming to Germany ? :devil::lol::lol::help:

The swedish King is very very powerful but I'm not sure if I kidnapped the right one :p The guy I kidnapped always screamed something like " Pizza Boy ...I'm the Pizzaboy" :help:

galadriel
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:25 AM
yup, they are too sad that i rejected their love, and when i suggest that they can propose to you instead, they all prefer to jump from the cliff and died, so no more dino :sad::lol:

But Dinosauria Mimirandia Hongkongis is still alive :devil:

Oizo
Jan 16th, 2009, 10:04 AM
:haha: Frosty is well :banana: Even though the temperatures are rising here at the moment :lol:

Miranda
Jan 17th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Theo and Frosty wear anti-poison masks when they see you coz you smell worst than a thousand year rotted egg, they don't want to die so young :lol::help:

when i come to Germany, they also need to wear a mask, but just a paper mask is enough, coz they feel ashamed that they are not as pretty as me, so they have to hide their faces :hearts::kiss:

even if you kidnapped all the Noble prize judges, there is no use, everyone knows I am the best and I stilll would win :rolleyes::p

see how foolish you are, revealed your foolish brain, this pizza boy is just an employee, he has no pizza to feed your gigantic belly :lol:

Miranda
Jan 17th, 2009, 12:48 AM
are you really that well? ;) Someone tell me that gala just asked you to borrow monies for buying pizzas, you are going broke soon :lol::tape::help:

:haha: Frosty is well :banana: Even though the temperatures are rising here at the moment :lol:

Oizo
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:01 AM
are you really that well? ;) Someone tell me that gala just asked you to borrow monies for buying pizzas, you are going broke soon :lol::tape::help:

Considering that after a day of fights and arguements, because of putting new wallpapers in the kitchen I am still alive, I think so :lol:

How are you? :hug:

Miranda
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:08 AM
oh thats great, we Hong Kong people are very lazy, we used to ask workers to paint/stick wallpapers :tape:

not that well, have to work on Saturday and whats more, the boss will meet a client at 12:30 pm, so cannot leave office punctually :rolleyes::mad:

Oizo
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:12 AM
oh thats great, we Hong Kong people are very lazy, we used to ask workers to paint/stick wallpapers :tape:

not that well, have to work on Saturday and whats more, the boss will meet a client at 12:30 pm, so cannot leave office punctually :rolleyes::mad:

Well that is definitely what I will do if I want again wallpapers :haha: It's so much work to do and sooooo difficult to put everything well and in shape :help: :sobbing: I am mentally exhausted :haha:

Hope time will pass quickly for you :hug:

Miranda
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:20 AM
the most important thing is that the work was finished and you are now settled peacefully at home :hearts::kiss:

are you excited for AO? who do you think will win? I think your roger will win and my poor rafa iwll be out before quarter final :tape::help:

Oizo
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:25 AM
the most important thing is that the work was finished and you are now settled peacefully at home :hearts::kiss:

are you excited for AO? who do you think will win? I think your roger will win and my poor rafa iwll be out before quarter final :tape::help:

Tomorrow, well today it's part 2 of putting the wallpapers in the kitchen :sad: and then I have to put a brand-new PVC floor too, but I have to move a very heavy fridge from it's place :lol: I will have lots of fun today :banana:

I am very excited about AO :yippee: I wish of course Roger to win, but would be also happy if Rafa or anyone but last years winner would win it :o :devil: :lol: I think in the end Andy Murray will win it :o At the womens I think JJ ;) Who do you think? :D

I am off to :zzz: Wish you a lovely weekend Mimi :kiss: :hug: :wavey:

Miranda
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:33 AM
wow, Frosty is so smart, besides wallpaper you also know how to put pvd floor :worship:, while useless mimi even does not know how to cook a formal meal :tape::help::lol:

be careful of your waist while moving the fridge, do it slowly :wavey:

i don't think Murray will win, his stamina is not that great and is afraid of the hot weather :tape:

i hope either Dementieva or momo to win, but i think Venus or Serena will win :angel:

have a nice sleep :zzz::woohoo::yippee::bigwave:

galadriel
Jan 17th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Tomorrow, well today it's part 2 of putting the wallpapers in the kitchen :sad: and then I have to put a brand-new PVC floor too, but I have to move a very heavy fridge from it's place :lol: I will have lots of fun today :banana:

I am very excited about AO :yippee: I wish of course Roger to win, but would be also happy if Rafa or anyone but last years winner would win it :o :devil: :lol: I think in the end Andy Murray will win it :o At the womens I think JJ ;) Who do you think? :D

I am off to :zzz: Wish you a lovely weekend Mimi :kiss: :hug: :wavey:

I see you will enjoy your weekend :devil: I can imagine how much exhausted you are after all those work :eek: Eine Renovierung ist immer anstrengend :worship:

Make some breaks from time to time :D and don't forget do have a good breakfast :D I'm sure your kitchen looks great with the new wall papers :hearts:

galadriel
Jan 17th, 2009, 10:11 AM
:lol:Theo and Frosty wear anti-poison masks when they see you coz you smell worst than a thousand year rotted egg, they don't want to die so young :lol::help:

when i come to Germany, they also need to wear a mask, but just a paper mask is enough, coz they feel ashamed that they are not as pretty as me, so they have to hide their faces :hearts::kiss:

even if you kidnapped all the Noble prize judges, there is no use, everyone knows I am the best and I stilll would win :rolleyes::p

see how foolish you are, revealed your foolish brain, this pizza boy is just an employee, he has no pizza to feed your gigantic belly :lol:

My belly is not gigantic :devil: I'm not like you ;) I don't eat the "XXXXXXXL Meal" ...

All Germans come to the Airport because they never see a Dino Woman :p But when I come to the Airport they all run to me because they want to see my magical feet :p You know since I ate this strange " Biohazard" chocolate a few years ago my feet are shining like little lights :hearts: You are so jealous that you paint your feet :lol::help::lol:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:07 AM
your belly is not only gigantic, but as large as Titanic :lol::help::bounce:, while my belly is "organic", i only eat healthy organic food ;)

yup, as i have said before, they call me Dino Woman, coz i am so beautiful that i am not only attracting human beings but animals ;)

don't lies any more, they run away from you to avoid your stinky feet ;)

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:26 AM

Hi Miranda :lol: How are you? We finished renovating the kitchen at 2 a.m. :rolls:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Monday is the worst day for me in a week, having to return to hell from home :fiery:, so you can guess how I feel now :lol::help:

thats great, Frosty has a brand new beautiful kitchen :lol::bounce::lol::bounce:

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:31 AM
At 1 a.m. my mum was using the hoover :haha: and my granny was yelling to stop it as it's late :rolls: :haha: Then we all yelled at each other in the kitchen how to move the fridge to put the new floor under it :haha: :rolls: :sobbing: :help: :ignore:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:40 AM
what a great family, everyone works so hard :lol::worship:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Germany produces great household appliances, my rich boss uses a lot of kitckehn products from your country as Poggenpol etc :wavey:

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:41 AM
what a great family, everyone works so hard :lol::worship:

Yes :lol: but now we are all exhausted and don't wanna hear of renovating for years!! :ignore:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:44 AM
i want to be painting and other renovation work for my hosue too, but its too troublesome, so i have not done so, my house is now looking very old :tape:

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:47 AM
i want to be painting and other renovation work for my hosue too, but its too troublesome, so i have not done so, my house is now looking very old :tape:

My suggestion is to either hire professionals to do it, or well, do it with the help of family or friends ;) :lol: But I strongly recommend the first option :haha: :o :o

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:56 AM
lol, i don't have good relationship with my family members, they only love to "use" me but don't like to help me ;)

i prefer the first option too, but its also troublsome, as my house is not as large as yours, i may have to move out and rent a small flat/hotel during renovation, very expensive and troublesome too :mad:

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 02:59 AM
lol, i don't have good relationship with my family members, they only love to "use" me but don't like to help me ;)

i prefer the first option too, but its also troublsome, as my house is not as large as yours, i may have to move out and rent a small flat/hotel during renovation, very expensive and troublesome too :mad:

Oh, I see ... is it an appartment then? We also live in a flat, not in a house.

I know what you mean :hug: :hug: Many family members only call when they need help :sad: :tape:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 03:04 AM
oh sorry for my bad English, of course I am living in an appartment, very small one, you know Hong Kong is a very small and crowded city, only rich people can afford a big appartment/house :lol::help:

i meant i could not live in a guest or spare room like you who have a big house and let the designers re-decorate the other parts of the house, coz i don't have a spare room :tape::help:

my sister and brother left the old parents for me to support livings ;)

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 03:08 AM
We only have a 3 room appartement, not very big either, but yes, if you don't have a spare room it's difficult :awww:

I thought so, that Hong Kong must be very expensive :hug: I guess as long as you like the life there, it is ok :)

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 03:13 AM
I guess just your kitchen may be is larger than my whole appartment ;):p, I read in tv and always give an envy eyes on how beautiful and spacious are the houses in Europe :hearts::worship:

no i don't much like living in Hong Kong, if i have monies, I will live in Europe coz I love the clean and big enviroment, and especially the beautiful European style of houses :hearts::hearts:

Oizo
Jan 19th, 2009, 03:15 AM
I guess just your kitchen may be is larger than my whole appartment ;):p, I read in tv and always give an envy eyes on how beautiful and spacious are the houses in Europe :hearts::worship:

no i don't much like living in Hong Kong, if i have monies, I will live in Europe coz I love the clean and big enviroment, and especially the beautiful European style of houses :hearts::hearts:

I see :hug: I wish your dream to fullfil soon :hug:

I have to go to bed :zzz: It's after 5 a.m. :rolls: Bye Miranda :kiss: :wavey:

Miranda
Jan 19th, 2009, 03:23 AM
:wavey::lol:

galadriel
Jan 19th, 2009, 10:43 AM
your belly is not only gigantic, but as large as Titanic :lol::help::bounce:, while my belly is "organic", i only eat healthy organic food ;)

yup, as i have said before, they call me Dino Woman, coz i am so beautiful that i am not only attracting human beings but animals ;)

don't lies any more, they run away from you to avoid your stinky feet ;)

Healthy organic food ? Yes you only eat healthy things like mechanic oil,rotten cheese and green strawberries :p

Yes all animals look at you with big eyes :eek::devil:

My feet never stinks :angel:

galadriel
Jan 19th, 2009, 10:47 AM
At 1 a.m. my mum was using the hoover :haha: and my granny was yelling to stop it as it's late :rolls: :haha: Then we all yelled at each other in the kitchen how to move the fridge to put the new floor under it :haha: :rolls: :sobbing: :help: :ignore:

:lol::lol::lol: But you are finished with your work and this only counts :worship::bounce:

Miranda
Jan 21st, 2009, 01:36 AM
gala and Frosty, i reply you later as these funny stuff is continuing, but my computer has suffering from virus, and the comupter man said they are coming from MTF and this website, so i don't dare to come here too often these days, coz if the problem continues, the computer man may block me from entering these websites :tape::help:

galadriel
Jan 21st, 2009, 09:45 AM
gala and Frosty, i reply you later as these funny stuff is continuing, but my computer has suffering from virus, and the comupter man said they are coming from MTF and this website, so i don't dare to come here too often these days, coz if the problem continues, the computer man may block me from entering these websites :tape::help:

Poor Miranda :hug: I hope there will be no problems anymore :kiss: :hug:

Oizo
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:09 AM
We are waiting for you Miranda :kiss: :hug: Hope you can fix the problem soon :awww:

Rafael is also waiting for you :haha: :haha: :haha:

http://www.caganer.com/images/Nadal.jpg

galadriel
Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:31 AM
We are waiting for you Miranda :kiss: :hug: Hope you can fix the problem soon :awww:

Rafael is also waiting for you :haha: :haha: :haha:

http://www.caganer.com/images/Nadal.jpg

How are you Frosty ? Hopefully Mimiranda will soon return :hug:

Oizo
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
How are you Frosty ? Hopefully Mimiranda will soon return :hug:

I am fine, thanks :hug: How are you? :kiss: But my family is more or less ill :awww: My mum got the flu very badly and my granny has still pain in the shoulder from her fall 2 weeks ago :(

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:06 AM
hello gala and Frosty :D

i guess the problem will come and go, so i still don't dare to post that much :tape::lol:

Frosty: i hope your mama and grandma a speedy recovery :angel:

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:07 AM
mechanic oil, rotten cheese, green strawberries, :rolleyes:,these are the food you eat besides the thousands of big mac/pizzas etc, you are always hungry that you even eat Theo's Summar Tikiti Swimming truck so his girl friend Lilicucu went away with Kikiwawa because his master dressed him in a brand new attractive Speedo Shark G-string swimming truck :drool::lick:

Healthy organic food ? Yes you only eat healthy things like mechanic oil,rotten cheese and green strawberries :p

Yes all animals look at you with big eyes :eek::devil:

My feet never stinks :angel:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:11 AM
Miranda :woohoo: Thanx for the wishes :hug:

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Frosty :wavey:

my young and pretty Caroline is losing :rolleyes::mad:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
How are you? :hug: I am rooting for Jelena :angel:

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:02 AM
now its 6 pm but cannot leave office :rolleyes: and tomororw may not be able to leave at 1 pm since we have a troublesome case :rolleyes::mad:

sorry i don't like Dokic, she made a lot of silly comments :tape::help:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:04 AM
What did she say? I hardly visit GM :lol:

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:06 AM
oh i am too clumpsy for searching her quotes, but she said a lot like:

AO official ripped the draw for her as she has to face Lindsay, the then no.1 in first round ........
the AO officials/fans/players treated her badly .......... :tape::help:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:09 AM
oh i am too clumpsy for searching her quotes, but she said a lot like:

AO official ripped the draw for her as she has to face Lindsay, the then no.1 in first round ........
the AO officials/fans/players treated her badly .......... :tape::help:

Oh, that one ... :lol: I am sure her father influenced her a lot with that ;)

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:11 AM
but many of her complaints about the Australian Tennis Officials were after she splitted with her father ;)
Oh, that one ... :lol: I am sure her father influenced her a lot with that ;)

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:13 AM
seems most men love Dokic, all said she is pretty and has a great figure, great figure I agreed, but face, but that pretty for me :p

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:14 AM
but many of her complaints about the Australian Tennis Officials were after she splitted with her father ;)

Oh :tape: :ignore:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
seems most men love Dokic, all said she is pretty and has a great figure, great figure I agreed, but face, but that pretty for me :p

:lol: She is cute :angel:

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Caroline is more lovely and cute :hearts:

Anna K and Dementieve are more pretty :hearts::kiss:

you are waiting for your king Roger's match? lol, no need to be so tense, he is sure win, poor Safin will be beaten in straight sets :help:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:20 AM
So you like only pretty players? :lol:

Yes, I am waiting for that match :umbrella: And I want revenge for that semifinal some years ago :angel:

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:22 AM
not always, I don't much like Anna K even though she is the prettiest :wavey:

lol, that match was 4 years ago, and roger has beaten safin many times after that :lol:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:24 AM
not always, I don't much like Anna K even though she is the prettiest :wavey:

lol, that match was 4 years ago, and roger has beaten safin many times after that :lol:

I see :)

Well yes, he has beaten him, but not here, so I want it here :angel:

Have you seen how fat Kleibanova is :haha: :o

Miranda
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:28 AM
:bigcry::bigcry: my beautiful Caroline

sorry, no idea, is she the one who played Dinara today? if so, she is even fatter than me :tape:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
:bigcry::bigcry: my beautiful Caroline

sorry, no idea, is she the one who played Dinara today? if so, she is even fatter than me :tape:

:hug: She is playing Ana Ivanovic now :lol:

galadriel
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
I am fine, thanks :hug: How are you? :kiss: But my family is more or less ill :awww: My mum got the flu very badly and my granny has still pain in the shoulder from her fall 2 weeks ago :(

I'm also fine :kiss: Your mama and granny are not so good ? I wish them a speedy recovery :kiss:

galadriel
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:45 AM
mechanic oil, rotten cheese, green strawberries, :rolleyes:,these are the food you eat besides the thousands of big mac/pizzas etc, you are always hungry that you even eat Theo's Summar Tikiti Swimming truck so his girl friend Lilicucu went away with Kikiwawa because his master dressed him in a brand new attractive Speedo Shark G-string swimming truck :drool::lick:

Theo love his Summar Tikiti ;) How can you say that his gf Lilicucu left him for the Speedo dog :devil::lol::lol:

Did you saw my brandnew bikini ? Natural Oil on my nude skin :lol::lol::help: Now the Playboy wants to pay me millions of dollars for a photo ....Me and my salad oil :devil:

Oizo
Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM
I'm also fine :kiss: Your mama and granny are not so good ? I wish them a speedy recovery :kiss:

Danke :hug: :kiss: It's again so cold outside :eek: And they said we are gonna have a stormy weekend with strong winds :tape:

Miranda
Jan 24th, 2009, 01:12 AM
besides that you are foolish and fat, you are blind too, did you see that i said you ate Theo's Tikiti swimming suit :rolleyes:? of course Theo loves this outfit and he looks fit with this tight swimming suit, but since you ate his suit, he has nothing to wear and expose his gigantic tummy (pet is like his master :lol:), so Lilicucu left him for Kikiwawa :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yup, i read that the "Play Old and Fat Men" hired you as model, coz your figure suits their customer's taste so well :lol::bounce:, but i read that your salary is just 1000 big macs :lol::bounce:

Theo love his Summar Tikiti ;) How can you say that his gf Lilicucu left him for the Speedo dog :devil::lol::lol:

Did you saw my brandnew bikini ? Natural Oil on my nude skin :lol::lol::help: Now the Playboy wants to pay me millions of dollars for a photo ....Me and my salad oil :devil:

Miranda
Jan 24th, 2009, 01:13 AM
we are cold too, but i like this much better than Summar :lol:
Danke :hug: :kiss: It's again so cold outside :eek: And they said we are gonna have a stormy weekend with strong winds :tape:

galadriel
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:10 AM

It's really stormy today :eek: But it's not too cold today here but I read the cold will return ......

I watched the Amelie match last night and now I'm tired :p;)

Oizo
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:11 AM
What happened with Amelie :awww: how did she lose? :(

galadriel
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:14 AM
besides that you are foolish and fat, you are blind too, did you see that i said you ate Theo's Tikiti swimming suit :rolleyes:? of course Theo loves this outfit and he looks fit with this tight swimming suit, but since you ate his suit, he has nothing to wear and expose his gigantic tummy (pet is like his master :lol:), so Lilicucu left him for Kikiwawa :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yup, i read that the "Play Old and Fat Men" hired you as model, coz your figure suits their customer's taste so well :lol::bounce:, but i read that your salary is just 1000 big macs :lol::bounce:

If I'm hungry then I eat everything :lol::lol: But I didn't ate Theo's swimming suit :p I once eat his winter socks but they didn't taste good :help:

You know I have a female six pack :p My tummy is not so gigantic like yours :devil: You are known as Miss Balloon :lol:

Oizo
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:19 AM

galadriel
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:24 AM
What happened with Amelie :awww: how did she lose? :(

She was overpowered by Azarenka :eek: Momo have had her chances but she didn't make the key points :sad::help:
But even she lost tonight I still believe in her .She only needs confidence ....

Oizo
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:27 AM
She was overpowered by Azarenka :eek: Momo have had her chances but she didn't make the key points :sad::help:
But even she lost tonight I still believe in her .She only needs confidence ....

I see :sad: Well, I hope she can rest now and prepare for the next tournies :bounce:

galadriel
Jan 24th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I see :sad: Well, I hope she can rest now and prepare for the next tournies :bounce:

She will do this :D She said in her post match interview that she rest now and then prepare for the next tournies......She is not done yet !!!!There is still some good Tennis in her and Amelie knows this ....

Oizo
Jan 24th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Well Miranda, I hope you have nothing else planed on the 5th of February :lol:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2crmvy1.png

Go here: http://www.chat-rafa.com/

galadriel
Jan 25th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I see Mister Frosty changed his name ;)

Enjoy the sunday :hug::kiss:

Oizo
Jan 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Thank you, wish you too :kiss: :hug:

galadriel
Jan 26th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Thank you, wish you too :kiss: :hug:

Thank you :hug: I wish you a great new week :D

Miranda is celebrating the new chinese year .She will return in a few days :D

Did you watched " Ich bin ein Star" ? ;) I watched it :angel::tape::help::lol:It's great that Ingrid won :worship:

Oizo
Jan 26th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Thank you :hug: I wish you a great new week :D

Miranda is celebrating the new chinese year .She will return in a few days :D

Did you watched " Ich bin ein Star" ? ;) I watched it :angel::tape::help::lol:It's great that Ingrid won :worship:

Oh, Happy New Year Miranda :aparty: :yippee: :dance:

No, I didn't watch it :lol: I watched "Wetten Dass ...?" though. It was not bad :lol: Except there was a very disgusting "shit" bet :haha: :o :help:

Wish you a great new week :kiss:

galadriel
Jan 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Oh, Happy New Year Miranda :aparty: :yippee: :dance:

No, I didn't watch it :lol: I watched "Wetten Dass ...?" though. It was not bad :lol: Except there was a very disgusting "shit" bet :haha: :o :help:

Wish you a great new week :kiss:

The german television have so much niveau ;):p You can switch from one chanel to another and you see only good quality :rolleyes::devil::help::lol:

I wish you a a nice day :kiss::wavey:

Oizo
Jan 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Maybe Marcel Reich-Ranicki was right :help: :tape:

I wish you a great day too :kiss: :hug:

galadriel
Jan 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Maybe Marcel Reich-Ranicki was right :help: :tape:

I wish you a great day too :kiss: :hug:

Mister Reich-Ranicki was right :p I think we need more culture on tv but also "DSDS","Ich bin ein Star" and " Top Model" :lol::lol: Man braucht Niveau,aber auch etwas Trash:p Hauptsache es unterhält ....

Enjoy the day :kiss::wavey:

Oizo
Jan 28th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Mister Reich-Ranicki was right :p I think we need more culture on tv but also "DSDS","Ich bin ein Star" and " Top Model" :lol::lol: Man braucht Niveau,aber auch etwas Trash:p Hauptsache es unterhält ....

Enjoy the day :kiss::wavey:

Yes, you're right, but the thing is, there is too much trash :help: and less Niveau :sobbing:

Wish you a nice evening :kiss: :wavey:

Miranda
Jan 29th, 2009, 01:36 AM
don't lies any more, you have eaten all Theo's outfit :rolleyes:

of course Theo's winter socks are not tasty, all you know are eating, you just throw some big macs on the floor and let theo eat, you never wash his outfit :rolleyes:

yes you have six pack, but not in the normal direction as others, these six packs are placed consecutively, like six ballons, on the top of your tummy, you are like the pengum man in the movies "Spider man" :lol::bounce:

If I'm hungry then I eat everything :lol::lol: But I didn't ate Theo's swimming suit :p I once eat his winter socks but they didn't taste good :help:

You know I have a female six pack :p My tummy is not so gigantic like yours :devil: You are known as Miss Balloon :lol:

Miranda
Jan 29th, 2009, 01:38 AM
thanks Leonard for telling me about this chat with rafael, well, i like rafa, but since i am old, my passion towards him is not that strong as those young teens, i think i will not join in this chat ;)

galadriel
Jan 29th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Yes, you're right, but the thing is, there is too much trash :help: and less Niveau :sobbing:

Wish you a nice evening :kiss: :wavey:

It's sad but true :sad: Trash beats quality :help:

That's why I often watch DVD's ;) So I can choose my own program :devil:

I wish you a nice day :hug: Enjoy it :kiss:

galadriel
Jan 29th, 2009, 08:56 AM
don't lies any more, you have eaten all Theo's outfit :rolleyes:

of course Theo's winter socks are not tasty, all you know are eating, you just throw some big macs on the floor and let theo eat, you never wash his outfit :rolleyes:

yes you have six pack, but not in the normal direction as others, these six packs are placed consecutively, like six ballons, on the top of your tummy, you are like the pengum man in the movies "Spider man" :lol::bounce:

My body is perfect :pBut your body is big like a balloon :devil:Certainly you will join Rafa's chat :p You have to show him a pic of your giant belly :help::lol: He will be so in a shock after that :tape: Federer will give you an award :lol::tape:

Miranda
Feb 6th, 2009, 06:48 AM
yup, your body is perfat:lol:

yup my purse is as big as a ballon, i earn lots of $$$$ after winning the Noble Award, are you jealous? if you knee down and beg me, i can give you Euro500 :lol::wavey:

Federer? it will be me who give him an award: a crying baby award :tape::lol: :devil:

Miranda
Feb 6th, 2009, 06:49 AM
where is Leonard? i hope you are not feeling too sad about roger's lost? don't worry, he still can win lots of slams ;)

Oizo
Feb 6th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Hi Miranda :kiss: I am fine, I was a bit sad, but as you know I like Rafael too and was happy for him! :)

galadriel
Feb 6th, 2009, 10:28 AM
yup, your body is perfat:lol:

yup my purse is as big as a ballon, i earn lots of $$$$ after winning the Noble Award, are you jealous? if you knee down and beg me, i can give you Euro500 :lol::wavey:

Federer? it will be me who give him an award: a crying baby award :tape::lol: :devil:

One more false word and I will never give you some of my Aerodollars :lol::lol: Remember as you wanted 1 Dollar ? You wanted to buy chewing gum :tape::lol::help::devil:

galadriel
Feb 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Hi Miranda :kiss: I am fine, I was a bit sad, but as you know I like Rafael too and was happy for him! :)

Enjoy the weekend :wavey::kiss:

Miranda
Feb 7th, 2009, 12:53 AM
I see, i have problem for internet, so cannot post as often as before :wavey:

its good that you love both guys, so always lots of happiness as they are always winning :lol:

Miranda
Feb 7th, 2009, 12:56 AM
what false words? its you who are talking them all the time :rolleyes:, why can't you have some shame? you are setting a bad example for Theo :rolleyes:

how would I wanted 1 dollar when I have millions ? :rolleyes:

that person who asked for 1 dollar was Tititata, a 6 years old who lives next to you, but sadly she told me that you are so poor that you can't give her, and that all your undies are wore down with holes :tape::lol::devil:

One more false word and I will never give you some of my Aerodollars :lol::lol: Remember as you wanted 1 Dollar ? You wanted to buy chewing gum :tape::lol::help::devil:

galadriel
Feb 7th, 2009, 10:53 AM
what false words? its you who are talking them all the time :rolleyes:, why can't you have some shame? you are setting a bad example for Theo :rolleyes:

how would I wanted 1 dollar when I have millions ? :rolleyes:

that person who asked for 1 dollar was Tititata, a 6 years old who lives next to you, but sadly she told me that you are so poor that you can't give her, and that all your undies are wore down with holes :tape::lol::devil:

I have wholes in my undies but this is the newest german fashion :p Ask Oizo ;)

Tititata ask me but I don't give her money :devil:I'm not a miser but this kid wants the money because she wants to travel to Hongkong ;)She wants to see the Dinowoman :lol::lol::devil::lol:

You think you have millions but you only have grey hairs :lol:

gorecki
Feb 8th, 2009, 04:37 AM
I see, i have problem for internet, so cannot post as often as before :wavey:

its good that you love both guys, so always lots of happiness as they are always winning :lol:
hope your office internet will work more smoothly. :)
maybe post less in MTF and post here. :p

Miranda
Feb 9th, 2009, 12:49 AM
see, Ozio does not answer, coz he knows you are telling lies and did not defend you even both of you are from Germany, he just pm me that you are always telling lies and that the newest german fashion for undies is this "Heidi Klum Super Model Super boxing type" and not this broken holes type :rolleyes:

there is already a Dinowoman who lives next to her, so why Tititata has to travel to Hong Kong? :rolleyes:

i just dyed my hairs to grey coz its the most trendy colours now in Hong Kong :hearts:, while you cannot dye your hairs coz you are bald :lol::bounce:

Miranda
Feb 9th, 2009, 12:53 AM
thanks gore :wavey:

you know all my favourite women players have retired, now I am mostly interested about Nadal, so i post in MTF more often coz i need to defend him from those bad mouth posters ;)

actually i mostly just post in "Hoon-in-here" and "Selestials" threads here, to meet my old friends :wavey:

hope your office internet will work more smoothly. :)
maybe post less in MTF and post here. :p

Oizo
Feb 9th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Miranda :kiss: Susululu San sent me a lot of nice food :woohoo:

How are you? :hug:

Miranda
Feb 9th, 2009, 01:34 AM
I see, he also promised that he will send you some of his outfit when he competes for you, don't owrry, he will wash them before sending to you :tape::lol::devil:

not that good, the weather is "wet" and my old bones are ailing from rheumatics :confused::help:

Oizo
Feb 9th, 2009, 01:36 AM
I see, he also promised that he will send you some of his outfit when he competes for you, don't owrry, he will wash them before sending to you :tape::lol::devil:

not that good, the weather is "wet" and my old bones are ailing from rheumatics :confused::help:

I hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: I wish you well :kiss:

Do you think I can fit in those clothes :haha: I think I will lose myself in them :o :rolls:

Miranda
Feb 9th, 2009, 01:42 AM
thanks, i am going to buy some "attract wet" stuff to help keeing the house less wet :wavey:

Susululu San supposed that you are going to cut them into many pieces, so one undie = 10 undies for you, how kind he is, no need for you to buy undies for one year :lol::bounce:

galadriel
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:52 AM
see, Ozio does not answer, coz he knows you are telling lies and did not defend you even both of you are from Germany, he just pm me that you are always telling lies and that the newest german fashion for undies is this "Heidi Klum Super Model Super boxing type" and not this broken holes type :rolleyes:

there is already a Dinowoman who lives next to her, so why Tititata has to travel to Hong Kong? :rolleyes:

i just dyed my hairs to grey coz its the most trendy colours now in Hong Kong :hearts:, while you cannot dye your hairs coz you are bald :lol::bounce:

Heidi Klum just make wholes in her undies with a scissor because she wants to look like me :p I'm the fashion trendsetter :p

Who is Titatas neighbor ? :devil: Is your sister Dinorella moving to Germany ? I can understand it because Hongkong is not big enough for two dinosaur women :lol::lol::lol:

Me and bald ? I have everywhere hairs :lol:

galadriel
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: I wish you well :kiss:

Do you think I can fit in those clothes :haha: I think I will lose myself in them :o :rolls:

Susulu San ? My former fiance ? :p I sent him away as I saw that he never washed his clothes :devil::devil: I'm the only one in my family to have the right to stink :help::lol::p

Oizo
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Wonderful Miranda :haha:

Have a great week ladies :kiss: :hug:

gorecki
Feb 9th, 2009, 11:44 PM
thanks gore :wavey:

you know all my favourite women players have retired, now I am mostly interested about Nadal, so i post in MTF more often coz i need to defend him from those bad mouth posters ;)

actually i mostly just post in "Hoon-in-here" and "Selestials" threads here, to meet my old friends :wavey:
:)
I don't try to post in GM or defend my favourites in there coz some people post silly remarks there to get us :fiery: :mad: :boxing:. :rolleyes:
Don't have time or energy to waste on them. :lol:

Miranda
Feb 10th, 2009, 01:16 AM
yup, i read that Heidi Klum demonstrated "poor and ugly taste fashion" on tv by cutting holes in her undies, she wanted people to realise how ugly this broken hole undie is :lol::bounce:

shameless, denied that you know Tititata? :rolleyes: she told me that you are so poor that you even robbed her lolipop to eat, how bad you are :rolleyes:!!

yup, you have many hairs, but sadly none of them are on your head, most of them are in your legs :lol::bounce::devil:

Heidi Klum just make wholes in her undies with a scissor because she wants to look like me :p I'm the fashion trendsetter :p

Who is Titatas neighbor ? :devil: Is your sister Dinorella moving to Germany ? I can understand it because Hongkong is not big enough for two dinosaur women :lol::lol::lol:

Me and bald ? I have everywhere hairs :lol:

Miranda
Feb 10th, 2009, 01:21 AM
sometimes I was out of energy too :p:lol:

:)
I don't try to post in GM or defend my favourites in there coz some people post silly remarks there to get us :fiery: :mad: :boxing:. :rolleyes:
Don't have time or energy to waste on them. :lol:

Oizo
Feb 10th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Susululu San is letting you know, he can't get out of the bath-tub Miranda :haha:

Miranda
Feb 10th, 2009, 02:16 AM
oh, then i can't help him coz i am so skinny, its easy, ask his great student galathefatty to help him, she has 1,000 kg, strong enough, don't call the police, they are busy on catching thieves :lol::lol:

gorecki
Feb 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
:hatoff: Leo and Gala

Do you like Bjorn Phau?
http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/bjorn-phau-chinaopen08.jpg
or do you support any other german ATP/WTA players? :)

Oizo
Feb 10th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Heya Chris :wavey:

I only support all German players except Tommy Haas :o :haha:

Miranda
Feb 11th, 2009, 04:36 AM
hello Leonard, Haas is ok for me, i have sympathy for him for getting so many injuries, for german plaayers, I find Kiefer more horible than Haas, he has very bad temper :help:

also wanted to tell you that i won't be posting as often as before, coz my computer man at office has blocked me from entering MTF and wta coz he suspects the pop up virus which i got are from either of them :mad::sad:

now i am posting during lunch time at public library..... may be i can come 2-3 time per week?

galadriel
Feb 11th, 2009, 10:01 AM
yup, i read that Heidi Klum demonstrated "poor and ugly taste fashion" on tv by cutting holes in her undies, she wanted people to realise how ugly this broken hole undie is :lol::bounce:

shameless, denied that you know Tititata? :rolleyes: she told me that you are so poor that you even robbed her lolipop to eat, how bad you are :rolleyes:!!

yup, you have many hairs, but sadly none of them are on your head, most of them are in your legs :lol::bounce::devil:

My legs are sexy :p I don't shave my legs anymore and since then I don't need trousers anymore :lol:

I don't robbed this lolipop from Tititata .I gave her a photo from you :lol::lol: She wanted to see the Miranda Dinosauria :devil:

galadriel
Feb 11th, 2009, 10:02 AM
oh, then i can't help him coz i am so skinny, its easy, ask his great student galathefatty to help him, she has 1,000 kg, strong enough, don't call the police, they are busy on catching thieves :lol::lol:

1000 Kg in Hongkong = 50 kg in Germany :angel:

galadriel
Feb 11th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Susululu San is letting you know, he can't get out of the bath-tub Miranda :haha:

I wish you a lovely day :hug:

Let him in the Bath-Tub :p Miranda will come and save him.She is so strong :devil:

galadriel
Feb 11th, 2009, 10:09 AM
:hatoff: Leo and Gala

Do you like Bjorn Phau?
http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/bjorn-phau-chinaopen08.jpg
or do you support any other german ATP/WTA players? :)

Hello :wavey:

I like Björn Phau :D He is a nice guy......

I support Anna Lena Groenefeld :kiss: I hope she will find her way back ....

Oizo
Feb 11th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Hope to catch you soon again Miranda :awww: :hug:

Have a nice day Manu :kiss: :hug:

Miranda
Feb 12th, 2009, 04:32 AM
:lol::devil:how shameless, finally admitted that you only wear undies even when you go out, everyone shouts "beware of this shameless hairy garila, she will steal our bananas" when they see you in streets :lol::bounce:

yup, tititata of course wanted to see me, I am so beautiful :hearts::hearts:

My legs are sexy :p I don't shave my legs anymore and since then I don't need trousers anymore :lol:

I don't robbed this lolipop from Tititata .I gave her a photo from you :lol::lol: She wanted to see the Miranda Dinosauria :devil:

Miranda
Feb 12th, 2009, 04:39 AM
thank you Oizo, are the undies from susululu san comfortable to wear ? :lol::devil:

galadriel
Feb 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM

I wish you a nice day :hug: :kiss:

galadriel
Feb 12th, 2009, 08:41 AM
:lol::devil:how shameless, finally admitted that you only wear undies even when you go out, everyone shouts "beware of this shameless hairy garila, she will steal our bananas" when they see you in streets :lol::bounce:

yup, tititata of course wanted to see me, I am so beautiful :hearts::hearts:

Tititatas idol is the Frankenstein Monster :lol::lol:That's the reason why she likes you :lol::lol:

Gorillas are beautiful animals :hearts::hearts:They always give me bananas :drool: They are not so unfriendly like you :rolleyes: You make jokes about my hairy legs :p

Oizo
Feb 13th, 2009, 01:24 AM
thank you Oizo, are the undies from susululu san comfortable to wear ? :lol::devil:

Not at all :rolls: I gave them to the charity :haha:

Wish you all a great weekend ladies :kiss: :wavey: We got again snow :eek:

Miranda
Feb 14th, 2009, 07:50 AM
yup, Tititatas likes Frankenstein, and also his creater: the great and handsome Dr Kukubebe, Dr Kukubebe's mum is very beautiful, and thats why her son is so handsome, and I look like his mum, thats why Tititatas likes to see me, i am so pretty:kiss::hearts::drool::lick:

yup, gorillas are abit more prettier than cockroaches:lol:

Tititatas idol is the Frankenstein Monster :lol::lol:That's the reason why she likes you :lol::lol:

Gorillas are beautiful animals :hearts::hearts:They always give me bananas :drool: They are not so unfriendly like you :rolleyes: You make jokes about my hairy legs :p

Miranda
Feb 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM
pff, its easy, why you didn't give them to gala the fatty, the sizes suit her perfectly:wavey::p

the internet connection is not that good, i lost my reply and have to re-log in:mad:

since my computer man banned me from going here and mtf, i browsed the local newspaper instead, i even joined in discussion, where my user name is Susululu San, thats cool:lol::bounce:

a nice weekend to you too:lol:

Oizo
Feb 15th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Miranda, what have you done to Susululu San? :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-TsQIpK1Zk

Miranda
Feb 15th, 2009, 02:53 AM
this is not me, I am Chinese, not Italian ;)

you are the man in the video?:confused::tape::lol::lol:

galadriel
Feb 15th, 2009, 10:35 AM

The sun is shining here :p I wish you a nice sunday :D

galadriel
Feb 15th, 2009, 10:37 AM

You didn't see the chinese version ;) Susululu San will be turned into Maddin Schneider :lol::lol::lol:

galadriel
Feb 15th, 2009, 10:40 AM
yup, Tititatas likes Frankenstein, and also his creater: the great and handsome Dr Kukubebe, Dr Kukubebe's mum is very beautiful, and thats why her son is so handsome, and I look like his mum, thats why Tititatas likes to see me, i am so pretty:kiss::hearts::drool::lick:

yup, gorillas are abit more prettier than cockroaches:lol:

But Kukubebe's mum always weared a mask ;) Her son saw her true face for a few seconds and since then he alwys fell in love with girls who like his mama :tape::lol::help::devil:

Cockroaches are cute .They always dance for me in my kitchen :lol::lol:

Oizo
Feb 15th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Wish you a great week ladies :kiss: Here it was snowing yesterday :lol:

galadriel
Feb 16th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Wish you a great week ladies :kiss: Here it was snowing yesterday :lol:

We have snow today :eek: I wish you a nice monday :kiss:

Miranda
Feb 17th, 2009, 04:26 AM
I am running out of time, reply you next time :lol:

Oizo