PDA

View Full Version : USO Series 2010 Stop No.2: Cin Cin Cincinnati!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:03 PM
Cheers y'all!:drink:

The Entry List:

http://a.imageshack.us/img844/766/entry.jpg

* Venus & Sam OUT due to injuries

The draw: http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/posting/2010/1017/MDS.pdf

Doable!;)

Sp!ffy
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:04 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/angel991/maria.gif

Jovana.
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:05 PM
omg I think Pieter said he'd make this thread :haha:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:07 PM
I'm a hater. And evil.:cool:

SO sorry Pieter!:hysteric:

Jovana.
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:10 PM
omg dramaz :tears:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:12 PM
omg dramaz :tears:

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/Suhzie2/Gifs/drama_llama.jpg

Lachy
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:20 PM
Ajde. Litchna. Idemo.

Lachy
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:23 PM
Oh by the way, when I read the thread title I thought of that Woz Woz Wozniacki song. Cin Cin Cincinnati :sobbing: :haha:

Ksenia.
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:23 PM
Pieter Pie pwan (PPP?), drama from the first page :sobbing:

Ksenia.
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:24 PM
Litchna

What is this word? Otlichno? :lol:

gc-spurs
Aug 1st, 2010, 09:45 PM
I suck, I had to look up where Cincinatti was.

Jacey
Aug 1st, 2010, 10:34 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/angel991/maria.gif

:hearts:

omg I think Pieter said he'd make this thread :haha:

You snooze you lose :p

I'm a hater. And evil.:cool:

SO sorry Pieter!:hysteric:
Not surprising :tape:

I suck, I had to look up where Cincinatti was.

I actually did mapquest to see how far the drive was...approx 17hrs. :eek: I think I'll wait til the USO to see Masha ;)

but damn...if I can make the drive to Orlando for f-ing Disney World why the hell can't I make this drive :rolleyes:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 1st, 2010, 10:36 PM
but damn...if I can make the drive to Orlando for f-ing Disney World why the hell can't I make this drive :rolleyes:

Because it's f*cking Disney World! You can't go there and not have fun!:rocker2:

slamchamp
Aug 1st, 2010, 11:23 PM
what's the quality of the players there??

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 1st, 2010, 11:32 PM
^^updated the thread with the entry list.:)

slamchamp
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:14 AM
thanks!

slamchamp
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:15 AM
oh fuck! not easy at all:scared:

atominside
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:45 AM
Clijsters :help: ....and why is azarenka playing here again?! 3 straight weeks :o . Oh well hope she burns out for the USO :angel:

Jacey
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:20 AM
Clijsters :help: ....and why is azarenka playing here again?! 3 straight weeks :o . Oh well hope she burns out for the USO :angel:

Not so fast, she's pulled out of San Diego :rolleyes:

gc-spurs
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:45 AM
I actually did mapquest to see how far the drive was...approx 17hrs. :eek: I think I'll wait til the USO to see Masha ;)

Why dont you just ask your bosses (aka the US Government) to fly you in?

And that is a bloody solid looking entry list.

slamchamp
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:49 AM
I'm not scared of clijsters..I'm more scared of venus:scared:

nelsondan
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:53 AM
Are we likely to see Maria play Tuesday, August 17th, or is it the 24th?

claypova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:16 AM
*subscribes*

the entry list looks scary :scared: so many tough players

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:00 AM
OMG PIETER. :haha: :hug: :sobbing:

Maria Croft
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:02 AM
I'm glad there are so many top players here, that at the very least means Maria won't always get the night match.

nelsondan
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:05 AM
Are we likely to see Maria play Tuesday, August 17th, or is it the 24th?

so does it start a week from now? we might see Maria again next Monday or Tuesday?

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:08 AM
I hope she doesn't draw the same players. I mean, even if she has won against them before. Feels weird when she has to play the same players. No Zheng, Dementieva or Radwanska please. :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:52 AM
So far the only thread starters this year that has been successful is me and Maja. :tears:

gc-spurs
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:55 AM
I hope she doesn't draw the same players. I mean, even if she has won against them before. Feels weird when she has to play the same players. No Zheng, Dementieva or Radwanska please. :lol:

Gives them extra motivation too which we don't want.
I want her to draw Azarenka though. And safarova. Just to right the wrongs :).

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:03 AM
Gives them extra motivation too which we don't want.
I want her to draw Azarenka though. And safarova. Just to right the wrongs :).

We need to create a revenge list, to list all the players she has to beat. :lol:

She revenged a lot of them already though, still a few to beat. Safarova, now Azarenka (she's back on the list :o she was off the list after Maria beat her twice), Kirilenko, who else? :p

Mistress of Evil
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:32 AM
a QF would be a nice result.

gc-spurs
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:36 AM
We need to create a revenge list, to list all the players she has to beat. :lol:

She revenged a lot of them already though, still a few to beat. Safarova, now Azarenka (she's back on the list :o she was off the list after Maria beat her twice), Kirilenko, who else? :p

Obviously Melanie Believe. Dulko because exos don't count and Wimbledon rd 2 was embarassing. Na Li has done 2 in a row so she makes the list.

I'd say Cibulkova, but Maria overachieved in FO last year so no revenge needed there.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:38 AM
I don't feel much on Cibulkova even though she humiliated Maria. :sobbing:

But a win against all those would be nice, especially Li. But for some reason I don't think she'll beat Li ever again. Her "I don't like to lose to the same player twice in a row" was broken by Li. :tears:

Jacey
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:44 AM
Why dont you just ask your bosses (aka the US Government) to fly you in?

And that is a bloody solid looking entry list.

:drink: That will not be happening(my cover is soo blown).

Only member w/inside knowledge know what im talking about

And yes...that entry list is f-ing priceless

perseus2006
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:52 AM
Starting out at Cinci, Pova rank is #13 and will be seeded no lower than #11, due to Serena and Justine withdrawing. This is true if the Rankings from Aug 2 are used, which I believe is the case.

Pova needs to earn a total of 550 points at Cinci and Montreal combined to defend the remaining points from last year. On top of that, she needs to earn another 200+ to get into the 9-12 seed group for the USO. A mighty difficult undertaking.

If you look closely at Pova's 2009 results below, the superstitious among us would immediately note she went from QuarterFinalist to SemiFinalist to Finalist in her three tournaments. Does this portend that, since she was a Finalist at 2010 Stanford, she will be the winner at 2010 Cinci? "Hope springs eternal...".

320 points earned at 2010 Stanford as the Finalist.
000 points earned at 2010 Cinci, 900 points available.
000 points earned at 2010 Montreal, 900 points available.
===
320 total 2010 USO Series Ranking Points earned to date: USOS Points = 45

against

120 points earned at 2009 Stanford (QuarterFinalist)
200 points earned at 2009 LA (SemiFinalist)
550 points earned at 2009 Toronto (Finalist)
===
870 total 2009 USO Series Ranking Points to defend

550 net

Jacey
Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:01 AM
Perseus2006...you are sooo our stats update person, keep up the good work ;)

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:53 AM
A final in Cincinnati would already defend all her points from last year. If she wants to be in the top 10 she'd have to win either Cincinnati or Montreal, which isn't easy. When was the last time she won an event bigger than a Premier? I don't expect her to get back into the top 10 yet, maybe next year, she has so much to defend. Could have gotten back in the top 10 by now if she didn't suck so much during the beginning of the season.

Jacey
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:36 AM
A final in Cincinnati would already defend all her points from last year. If she wants to be in the top 10 she'd have to win either Cincinnati or Montreal, which isn't easy. When was the last time she won an event bigger than a Premier? I don't expect her to get back into the top 10 yet, maybe next year, she has so much to defend. Could have gotten back in the top 10 by now if she didn't suck so much during the beginning of the season.

jeez Teerin, could you be anymore blunt :unsure:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:52 AM
:sobbing:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:53 AM
I'm just impatient. We've waited so long. Not much progress still. It's been almost 2 years. :tears:

Break My Rapture
Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
:rolleyes: Whatever Maja. http://i26.tinypic.com/2lsjz2x.gif

Hope Maria loses in R1 so you can't make any tournament threads anymore. :bigwave:

Nina.
Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:33 AM
jeez Teerin, could you be anymore blunt :unsure:

He does have a point though :lol:

It's a strong field so it should give her a good feeling about where she really stands. Good luck girl

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:57 AM
:rolleyes: Whatever Maja. http://i26.tinypic.com/2lsjz2x.gif

Hope Maria loses in R1 so you can't make any tournament threads anymore. :bigwave:

That's evil.:tears:

I already said I was sorry!

http://a.imageshack.us/img713/8708/criscry.gif

Nina.
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:01 PM
:eek: crybaby Ronaldo found his way in Masha's thread. My poor eyes :hysteric:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM

http://i48.tinypic.com/11ttm5j.jpg

Break My Rapture
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:08 PM
What a bad example for his probably-forged-out-of-a-one-night-stand baby. :o

tennis-insomniac
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:35 PM
I am really excited for Cincy!!!

istase2000
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:40 PM
hope maria gets some good wins here and a good draw :)
:cheer:

Shimizu Amon
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:36 PM
I'm glad that the line up is a tough one. I believe that Maria needs that to improve even more.
I think she's on the right track. Yes it doesn't go as fast as we all hoped for but at least she's staying healthy (Goddess please don't let me have jinxed her) and getting further and further even in the tougher tournaments. Who knows, where she'll be next year if she keeps going on like this. Who knows, maybe she surprises us all even before next year. Wouldn't that be something ;).

Break My Rapture
Aug 2nd, 2010, 03:09 PM
I don't really find that entry list that impressive actually. :spit: But then again, the top 10 doesn't even look impressive.

P_Fer
Aug 2nd, 2010, 03:46 PM
Good luck in Cincinnati, Maria! You can do it :D

perseus2006
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:15 PM
The Cinci match Schedule is layed out below. Note it has the same scheduling kerfuffle between day and night sessions, even for the SemiFinals. It's really hard going from night to day sessions, especially late in the tournament. That's the way it is, though.

Date Session Time Session Type

Sat, Aug 7 10AM Women's Qualifying
Sun, Aug 8 10AM Women's Qualifying
Mon, Aug 9 11AM & 7PM Women's Main Draw - Early Rounds

OPENING NIGHT CELEBRATION

Tue, Aug 10 11AM & 7PM Women's Main Draw - Early Rounds
Wed, Aug 11 11AM & 7PM Women's Main Draw - Early Rounds
Thu, Aug 12 10AM & 7PM Women's Main Draw - Early Rounds
Fri, Aug 13 10AM & 7PM Women's Quarterfinals
Sat, Aug 14 1PM - Women's Singles Semifinal, followed by Women’s Doubles Semifinal
Sat, Aug 14 7PM - Women's Singles Semifinal, followed by Women’s Doubles Semifinal

Sun, Aug 15 12:30PM - Women's Doubles Final & 3PM - Women's Singles Final

Four days to complete the first 3 Rounds and then the Quarters, SemiFinals and Final on Fri, Sat and Sun, respectively. The best possible schedule for Pova would be to play Mon, Tue and Wed, Thu off, and then into the three BIG matches. So, given Pova's luck, She'll play Mon with Tue off and have to face matches on five consequtive days, probably alternating night to day just to keep things interesting!

perseus2006
Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:28 PM
The TV schedule, Times are EDT, as is Cinci local time:

Thu. 8/12 3:00 - 5:00 pm ESPN2
5:00 - 9:00 pm Tennis Channel

Fri. 8/13 5:00 - 7:00 pm Tennis Channel
7:00 - 9:00 pm ESPN2
9:00 - 11:00 pm Tennis Channel

Sat. 8/14 1:00 - 3:00 pm Tennis Channel
9:00 - 11:00 pm ESPN2

Sun. 8/15 5:00 - 7:00 pm ESPN2
8:00 - 9:30 pm Tennis Channel

Many of the matches are not live so that Men's matches can be shown live! That's really irratating.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
Eurosport coverage starts on thursday as well.:)

nelsondan
Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
Well, if she makes the final---it looks like she will not have to play it ten hours after getting to bed after winning a semi-final match.

Jovana.
Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:15 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/11ttm5j.jpg

YUCK.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:26 PM
YUCK.

I know.:sobbing:

Just messing with y'all! :D :D :D

Jack89
Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:36 PM
Eurosport coverage starts on thursday as well.:)

Why do they never start coverage until about halfway through the tournament?? :confused:

I just hope Maria is still in the tournament by then! :unsure:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:48 PM
Why do they never start coverage until about halfway through the tournament?? :confused:

I just hope Maria is still in the tournament by then! :unsure:

Cause the early rounds aren't worth it?:shrug:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Hopefully Maria will have a great week at Cincinnati,and plays well.

Its a really tough field there but I think she can do it.She can win the tittle.She learned her mistake this week to not let matches which can be won in two sets go to three sets.

I would love to see a Maria-Clijsters match-up.

Break My Rapture
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:23 PM
Hopefully Maria will have a great week at Cincinnati,and plays well.

Its a really tough field there but I think she can do it.She can win the tittle.She learned her mistake this week to not let matches which can be won in two sets go to three sets.

I would love to see a Maria-Clijsters match-up.
Rather not, Kim is probably the toughest opponent in this field. Don't think that match would end in a good way for Maria, JMO.

denny5576
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:24 PM
Maria must not be a finalist in Cinci because the statistics says - never ever a finalist in Cinci was a US Open finalist in the same year
:)

Jovana.
Aug 2nd, 2010, 08:12 PM
^ omg :eek: please lose Masha :cheer: :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:27 PM
Rather not, Kim is probably the toughest opponent in this field. Don't think that match would end in a good way for Maria, JMO.

If that match occurs in the 2nd or 3rd round and Maria is fresh I think she can take her down:lol:

Break My Rapture
Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:36 PM
If that match occurs in the 2nd or 3rd round and Maria is fresh I think she can take her down:lol:
LOL no way. Maria played crap in Stanford and only has a week of training to prepare for Cincy. Kim is American hardcourt GOAT and if Maria wants to beat her, she will need a lot more time than just a week to properly clean up her game for an encounter like that.

slamchamp
Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:36 PM
Kim struggles with the way maria plays..she even said that in interviews. I think masha would have the edge. Kim isn't all that great nowadays

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:04 PM
Kim struggles with the way maria plays..she even said that in interviews. I think masha would have the edge. Kim isn't all that great nowadays

I just think Maria has Kim's number!She beat her the last three times they played in straights sets.We'll have to wait for the draw.

I just want Maria to play some different players not the same ones she played in Stanford.And please GOD not Radwanska again:help:.

Break My Rapture
Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
You do know Maria that was playing on a way higher level a couple of years ago (when she beat Kim) than she is now right? :lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:23 PM
You do know Maria that was playing on a way higher level a couple of years ago (when she beat Kim) than she is now right? :lol:

And Kim was 1 foot into retirement :rolls: (excuses, excuses :p)

Anyway, it's still 3-1 on American hard courts for Kim and I think that Kim would be a very tough match up for Maria. She's a superior mover and heavy and consistent ball striker (when she's on). She'd make Masha hit 1, 2, 3 extra balls, while trying to switch from defense to offense.
Masha can definitely beat her when she's serving well, plays aggressively and keeps her UEs low, but she could also lose to her in straight sets.:shrug:

Never underestimate Kim. That's one thing I learnt last year.:lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:31 PM

Yeah but I think Maria just knows how to beat Kim.She did that tactic to find the right ball to come IN in their last three matches and it worked!
Kim would feel a huge pressure if she faces Maria.

Even if Maria lost I would love to see her getting tested against Kim!

gc-spurs
Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM
I don't know what to think of Kim these days. Sometimes she's awesome, but then every so often she brings out those truly shit matches. That loss to Petrova in AO was some of the worst stuff I've seen- I swear that Kim would've lost to.... Vaidisova. And a couple of her Wimbledon matches were pretty crap. then again we are talking US Hard Courts now...

istase2000
Aug 3rd, 2010, 02:17 AM
no coverage until thursday even for such a big tournament with a strong field? :sad:

Reptilia
Aug 3rd, 2010, 03:51 AM
Tough draw will be good for her, she needs more matches against quality opponents.

Sp!ffy
Aug 3rd, 2010, 05:15 AM
I'm not scared of clijsters..I'm more scared of venus:scared:

:lol:
Tough draw. Hopefully Maria doesn't kill herself here, considering she has finals points to defend in Montreal. I'll be back when the tournament starts. :cool::wavey:

Lachy
Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:05 AM
Masha is better than Petrova and she beat Kim 0 and 1 at AO this year. When you're on-you're on and when you're not-you're not. If Masha puts everything together in the one match, she would beat anyone. Usually it's either the serve or the groundstrokes working, rarely both at the moment.

madmax
Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:08 AM
Masha is better than Petrova and she beat Kim 0 and 1 at AO this year. When you're on-you're on and when you're not-you're not. If Masha puts everything together in the one match, she would beat anyone. Usually it's either the serve or the groundstrokes working, rarely both at the moment.

yup, and that's the biggest issue for Maria now - to find a right balance in her game. Nowadays it seems like if one area of her game is clicking, another goes completely missing:sad: I bet it annoys her too and she must work with Joyce to figure all these inconsistencies out

Break My Rapture
Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Tough draw will be good for her, she needs more matches against quality opponents.
Totally agree.

Jack89
Aug 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
You know how Cincy and Montreal are back-to-back tournaments.

Does that mean that if Maria got to the semis of Cincy, she would get a bye into the second round of Montreal?? (Like they did with Tokyo-Beijing last year)

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 3rd, 2010, 02:08 PM
^^Don't think so. Flavia made the semis in Cincy last year and had to play the 1st round in Montreal. Beijing is a Mandatory event, so I guess that's why you get a bye if you made it to the semi final the previous week.

claypova
Aug 3rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
it only happens for Madrid(make SF in Rome) and Beijing(make SF in Tokyo)

oneandonly
Aug 3rd, 2010, 03:39 PM
http://twitter.com/CincyTennis/status/20225702821

Of course they give her the night match. :rolleyes:

Break My Rapture
Aug 3rd, 2010, 03:59 PM

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:14 PM
http://twitter.com/CincyTennis/status/20225702821

Of course they give her the night match. :rolleyes:

It's the first day.:lol: She'll have the next day off.;)

AniaSharapova
Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM

Exactly;)

perseus2006
Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM

That would be the second worst possible situation for Pova! Play Monday night with Tuesday off means facing a match a day for five days in a row. The worst situation would be to have monday off and face a match a day for six days in a row.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 3rd, 2010, 05:03 PM
That would be the second worst possible situation for Pova! Play Monday night with Tuesday off means facing a match a day for five days in a row. The worst situation would be to have monday off and face a match a day for six days in a row.

:confused: There's no other way, though.:scratch:

Mistress of Evil
Aug 3rd, 2010, 05:37 PM
I wish Masha to be placed in Schiavone's section.
As to Kim, she probably will have a mental breakdown if she faces Masha.

slamchamp
Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:11 PM
when does the draw come out??

Break My Rapture
Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:43 PM
I want her to get Jankovic.

madmax
Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
I want her to get Jankovic.

that drama queen would probably retire while getting her ass kicked:lol:I'm still mad at her spoiling Maria's title match in Tokyo...

JamieOwen3
Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:29 PM
oh please get jankovic :lol: maria vs jelena is always good to watch

Jovana.
Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:30 PM
a match with JJ would be amaze :drool:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:50 PM
Any of the following:Clijsters,Jankovic,Venus would give Maria a match to prepare herself for the US OPEN!

Hopefully We're going to see Maria in the top 10 for the first time in two years!

Sharapovian
Aug 3rd, 2010, 09:32 PM
Hopefully Maria will get a good draw and be be in the top 10 after the tournament! :D

Jack89
Aug 3rd, 2010, 10:37 PM
A Jankovic matchup would be great! :D

But she'll probably get Wozniacki........or Radwanska AGAIN! :(

JuviaCroft
Aug 4th, 2010, 04:48 AM
May be Stosur or Williams :p

JamieOwen3
Aug 4th, 2010, 06:19 AM
getting wozniacki won't be a bad thing she could beat her and prove that she belongs in the top 5 if caro cn get there.

slamchamp
Aug 4th, 2010, 06:00 PM
I hope she gets the woz! Love her beating the pushers..the woz never got a set out of masha

joćo.
Aug 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM
When is the draw coming out? :)

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 5th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Where are you guys??? Come on we need something to argue about lol

Break My Rapture
Aug 5th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Hi.
Bye.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 5th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Hi.
Bye.

:wavey:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Hi.
Bye.

Still.
Mad?

Break My Rapture
Aug 5th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Still.
Mad?
About what?
Anyways I'm going to bed. I'm dead tired of tennis training and I have another one at 9 am. :sobbing: Bye.

Jovana.
Aug 5th, 2010, 10:18 PM
^ Pieter is the next Maria Sharapova :cheer:

Slampova
Aug 5th, 2010, 10:41 PM
^ Pieter is the next Maria Sharapova :cheer:

He is not the next anyone. He is the first Pieter Pan :angel:

Jovana.
Aug 5th, 2010, 10:43 PM
He is not the next anyone. He is the first Pieter Pan :angel:

AHMAGAD couldn't have said it better :bowdown:

slamchamp
Aug 5th, 2010, 10:47 PM
lol that quote is very old:lol:

Jovana.
Aug 5th, 2010, 10:57 PM
it's a classic!

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 6th, 2010, 08:59 AM
When will the draw come out?

JamieOwen3
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:24 AM
tomorrow :bounce:

Break My Rapture
Aug 6th, 2010, 11:38 AM
:spit: LOL you guys.
And Joxy. :hearts:

NewShoulderPlz.
Aug 6th, 2010, 07:11 PM
http://twitpic.com/2c5vau

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Joyce (:unsure:) & Scott (:drool:) shirtless?:rolls:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Has anyone seen Caro's match?

It really, really, really makes me wanna see a Masha vs Caro showdown.:inlove:

Break My Rapture
Aug 6th, 2010, 08:52 PM
I want to stab that tournament. :( It's pathetic.

Some Caro fans are too delusional to be true. :rolleyes: Christ, Woz barely hit 20 winners. I believe she had only 8 winners after the 2 first sets alone. :help: Oh yeah, so talented. :bowdown: WOW I'm so stunned by her play and different, great aspects of her game.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 08:55 PM
If Caro ever runs in someone who's just semi-agressive from the baseline and doesn't spray like crazy, she's in deep sh*t trouble, like she was against JJ in Indian Wells.:drool:
Masha would punish her puff balls mercilessly!

I'm seriously gutted by Julia's many many errors. The only things worse were the line judges and the crowd.:o

Sp!ffy
Aug 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM
So many shirtless men around Maria.....

Caro is pathetic. She knew that ball was in that TB but didn't care. I hope the stupid tournament directors are pleased. :rolleyes:

Break My Rapture
Aug 6th, 2010, 08:59 PM
I hope Chaky kicks her ass and makes fun of the crowd, the tournament, the line judges, just everything in her post-match interview.
This tournament is awful, it doesn't even belong on the calendar. It's as fixed as fixed can be.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Wozniacki is destined to be in Maria's draw just to shut up those Pushniacki fans on GM!

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:00 PM
kman is back!:D

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:01 PM
I hope Chaky kicks her ass and makes fun of the crowd, the tournament, the line judges, just everything in her post-match interview.
This tournament is awful, it doesn't even belong on the calendar. It's as fixed as fixed can be.

I want Anna to see at the Danish crowd as an Israeli crowd lol

If Anna beats Woz it would be the turning point and the greatest win of her comeback!

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Wozniacki is destined to be in Maria's draw just to shut up those Pushniacki fans on GM!

Wozniacki is destined to be in the cakewalk half of the draw while Maria's half will once again be full of heavy hitters and in-form players. :D

gc-spurs
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Wozniacki is destined to be in the cakewalk half of the draw while Maria's half will once again be full of heavy hitters and in-form players. :D

yup. and the only semi good player in caro's half will brain fart/some unseeded will play the match of their life adding icing to caro's cakewalk.

Break My Rapture
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Nothing new, right? :D

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:23 PM
yup. and the only semi good player in caro's half will brain fart/some unseeded will play the match of their life adding icing to caro's cakewalk.

It's gonna be Petrova. :bounce:

perseus2006
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:26 PM
"If you don't have something nice to say, it's best to say nothing at all", my dad offered that advice, frequently. It's good stuff, live by it.

As for Caro, she is a very nice person, plays a type of game that works for her and she has some pretty good results. My preference is for a much more aggressive game both to play and to watch but that doesn't mean Caro is evil!

Break My Rapture
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Anyways. When is that dumb draw coming out?

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM
:lol:Last year Maria was in Caroline's draw so maybe she'll get to do the same thing this year!

OMG you are right she will never get an easy draw again:bigcry::bigcry:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM
^^ Well, it's not like she actually did something with the easy draws she got.:shrug::spit:

Jovana.
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:39 PM
ikr ^ :sobbing: well whatever the draw is I hope she doesn't get tired like in Stanford :sobbing:

JamieOwen3
Aug 6th, 2010, 09:46 PM
she needs to get back to the maria that was whipping people's asses in the early rounds 6-2 6-1 so she can have some energy when she's reached the final. it's all good fighting to reach the final but having the energy to actually be able to fight there also would be nice :)

madmax
Aug 6th, 2010, 10:31 PM
she needs to get back to the maria that was whipping people's asses in the early rounds 6-2 6-1 so she can have some energy when she's reached the final. it's all good fighting to reach the final but having the energy to actually be able to fight there also would be nice :)

well, she kinda had something left in Tokyo final last year, but again - it's not like she needs all of her energy resources to kick Jankovic's ass:lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 7th, 2010, 02:10 AM
well, she kinda had something left in Tokyo final last year, but again - it's not like she needs all of her energy resources to kick Jankovic's ass:lol:

Final in Tokyo was a night match though.

Sp!ffy
Aug 7th, 2010, 03:40 AM
I want Anna to see at the Danish crowd as an Israeli crowd lol

If Anna beats Woz it would be the turning point and the greatest win of her comeback!

You really think so? :lol:

Reptilia
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:48 AM
:o I thought the draw would be out by now

istase2000
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:36 AM
:o I thought the draw would be out by now

I know!
it's pretty late over there isn't it :lol:

Reptilia
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:48 AM
:lol: 1:47a.m
must be out tomorow....

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Out tomorrow and she plays the next day?

istase2000
Aug 7th, 2010, 07:17 AM
^ they're one day behind
so i guess it'll be out on saturday (sunday for some of us)

NewShoulderPlz.
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Broadcasting live now from Maria's practice session! See me at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/around-the-grounds

www.twitter.com/cincytennis

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
^^ It's off air for me.:(

JamieOwen3
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:25 PM
seems like it's this which is recorded a few minutes ago
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8778278

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
^^doesn't work for me either.:shrug:

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Same here. :tears:

JamieOwen3
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:55 PM
ustream :spit:

lefty24
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:55 PM
http://tweetphoto.com/37440438

masha practicing at cincy

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:58 PM
^^You can't hotlink pics from twitter. :)

NewShoulderPlz.
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Cincy 1st round Masha vs Kuznetsova :tape:

Ksenia.
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Maria Sharapova will play @SvetlanaK27 in @CincyTennis 1st round ... Yes, the 1st round!!!
@olerafa

Break My Rapture
OMFG !!!!!!1111!1!1!1!!

rucolo
R1: Maria vs Kuznetsova !!!!! :eek:

OMG!!! :help:

Slampova
Kuznetsova in the 1R :spit:

madmax
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM
a slumping player...not too bad, should be a comfortable match

Feyd
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Well, this time Maria can take advantage of a tired player. :lol:

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Well yeah, Sveta is not playing well but still, you never know. She's also still in San Diego so she might be tired.
I just hope this match will be better than their match at IW 08. :hysteric: That match was disgustingly bad. :tape:

Jacey
Masha vs Sveta 1st Rd....just want to go on record that this is :bs:

madmax

why do you even bother to visit the forum of a player you hate?:lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I hope she'll be tired from San Diego. Match is on Monday and she still has a final to play tomorrow if she wins today, if she loses today she only has a day off. Plus, she was slumping. Was. She's in the semifinals of San Diego so must be playing better, Dementieva was supposed to be slumping as well.

Not bad, but what a crap draw again. FML. WTA is a mess.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Time to go ahead in the H-2-H! :bounce:

I'm actually quite positive about her chances. Kuzzie isn't playing too well and will be tired for their match.:)

It may be a tricky match, but it's 100% winable!:woohoo:

Mrs. Dimitrova

Ew germ. :bigwave:

tennis-insomniac
cool Sveta will be a good challenge before this I was watching her AO match with Sveta and thinking was behind (or tied with) sveta in h2h ironically, this time hope she will get her revenge :)

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Ew germ. :bigwave:
:rolls:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Winner plays Clijsters? :unsure:

Is the seeding even possible for that to happen?

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Oh don't worry about it. Kim is playing Dinara. :lol:

Feyd
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:11 PM
why do you even bother to visit the forum of a player you hate?:lol:

What the hell are you talking about? I am a Masha fan. All of my posts are right there for you to check.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Kuznetsova is also playing doubles in San Diego so she's gonna still be there. :help:

What the hell are you talking about? I am a Masha fan. All of my posts are right there for you to check.

:spit: I thought you were Ferg.

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:13 PM
WTF I'm so confused right now. :spit: Weird. :hysteric:

JamieOwen3
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:14 PM
it's not like svetlana has been having the year of her life. her fans should be more worried than maria fans :shrug:

tennis-insomniac
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:14 PM
where can i see a draw?

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Please let her be in The WOZZZzzz's quarter. Please let her be in The WOZZZzzz's quarter. Please let her be in The WOZZZzzz's quarter.
Please let her be in The WOZZZzzz's quarter. Please let her be in The WOZZZzzz's quarter. Please let her be in The WOZZZzzz's quarter.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

madmax
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:16 PM

oops, probably I've mistaken you with Ferg, or however that clown is called:lol: Sorry again

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Amen. :tears:

NewShoulderPlz.
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM
http://twitpic.com/2cihz6

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I can see Maria, but where is Vika in that pic? :scratch:

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Change in plans: Maria Sharapova advertised as @CincyTennis Monday night event, but match pushed back with @SvetlanaK27 still in California!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :)

NewShoulderPlz.
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Maria at her @cincytennis press conference! http://twitpic.com/2cipcr

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM
^^Must be weird for Ana to practise while Scott is on Masha's team now.:tape::rolls:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Maria at her @cincytennis press conference! http://twitpic.com/2cipcr

Masha looks like such a BOSS.:lol:

Jacey
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Sooo is GM going crazy over this draw yet? As we all are!!

DiogoP.
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Maria is not going to play Monday night, the match was pushed back.

Eduardo Oliveira
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Kuzzi :eek:
!! c'mon!!!

Jacey
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Maria is not going to play Monday night, the match was pushed back.

Source?

DiogoP.
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:55 PM
http://twitter.com/olerafa

Jack89
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Sveta first round?!?! :eek:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Ok, now she'd have to play tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday? Still not too bad.:) tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. f*ck. :help: Half of those matches are probably gonna be night matches. :shout:

DiogoP.
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
hopefully she will have some easy wins :)

Craig.
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Ugh ffs.

Win your matches quick Mash.

Jacey
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:05 PM
lmao did anyone see this? Lisicki is playing a qualifier in the 1st Rd

NewShoulderPlz.
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Maria Sharapova on the practice court today. She just finished a news conference, hear her on Fox19 Sports @ 10. http://twitpic.com/2cix6r

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM
:spit:
Well that's good for Sabine. :hug: The girl is way too good to be out for so long.

atominside
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:12 PM
fuck

Jacey
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Presser up on youtube now

~MashyOwnThemAll
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Ok, now she'd have to play tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday? Still not too bad.:) tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. f*ck. :help: Half of those matches are probably gonna be night matches. :shout:

:sobbing: damn! This is worst than her first opponent

Sp!ffy
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:31 PM
:weirdo:
I actually think Zheng was a tougher first round opponent than Kuznetsova.

Sp!ffy
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:34 PM
I hope she'll be tired from San Diego. Match is on Monday and she still has a final to play tomorrow if she wins today, if she loses today she only has a day off. Plus, she was slumping. Was. She's in the semifinals of San Diego so must be playing better, Dementieva was supposed to be slumping as well.

Not bad, but what a crap draw again. FML. WTA is a mess.

She played one good tournament. She is not going to turn GOAT out of nowhere.

WTAtennisfan15
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Why Masha has to play against Sveta in 1 round? :hysteric:

Jack89
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Draws Out:
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/posting/2010/1017/MDS.pdf

Maria could face Radwanska in the 3rd Round! :lol:

DiogoP.
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Yes, she's in wozniacki's quarter :bounce:

madmax
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Yes, she's in wozniacki's quarter :bounce:

:devil:
and Radwanska on her way too...:worship:

DiogoP.
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Thank god, Kim's is on the other side of the draw :D

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:52 PM
The draw isn't great, but not too bad, either. :shrug:

Sveta - Petkovic/Coco - Aga - Caro :devil: - Dementieva/Li/ - JJ/Kim/Bepa

Let's do this, Masha!:bounce:

Craig.
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I like the draw, except for fucking Radwanska again :weirdo: Always manages to tire Maria out one way or another.

atominside
Aug 7th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Wtf check out jankovic's draw, five fucking qualifiers!

joćo.
Aug 7th, 2010, 07:02 PM
VERY interesting draw.
It's not necessarily a super tough one but it's full of tests since round 1 and unless Kuznetsova plays out of her mind, which I doubt considering her form lately and even though she's in the San Diego semis she hasn't really been anything special there imo, she NEEDS to go deep here or this will turn out to be another wasted Grand Slam warmup series.
I reaaaally hope she steps it up here, she has a chance to win against big names of the moment and that will boost her for a real chance at the US Open.

JamieOwen3
Aug 7th, 2010, 07:15 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Who-is-the-most-annoying-grunter-on-the-WTA-tour;_ylt=AkjOhp0wN25Tew71hxu_SXM4v7YF?urn=ten-260813

my video highlights of serena and maria 2005 AO was used on yahoo :woohoo: lol :lol:

Monzanator
Aug 7th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Helluva interesting draw, Svetlana has been one of Maria's toughest opponents from Russia - dare I say - THE toughest over the years nothing like Dementieva and Chakvetadze and allthough she's having a great run in San Diego, she's nowhere near she's capable of and stuff. I don't believe she'll be able to put two really good performances in such a short ammount of time. Just hope Maria doesn't gift her the match in first place :rolleyes:

gc-spurs
Aug 7th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Lights out Kuzzy! Maria better play Woz.

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I like the draw, except for fucking Radwanska again :weirdo: Always manages to tire Maria out one way or another.
Aga has either Kleybs or Dulgheru in R2. :hehehe:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Sveta plays good today, but way too streaky and inconsistent. Got broken while serving for the set.

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Sveta plays good today, but way too streaky and inconsistent. Got broken while serving for the set.
I'm watching as well. :lol: And yeah, she's not playing that bad but still some sloppy errors. I hope Maria can take advantage of that (fast).

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Sveta is playing :help: right now :help:

Craig.
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:19 PM
First round loss, here we come :rolleyes:

atominside
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Sveta - Pennetta 6-4 5-0 :tennis: :o

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:21 PM
that backhand for 15-30 :hysteric:

mashasabinefan1
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Maria will have to play awesome to beat Sveta in this kind of form

atominside
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:25 PM
we're fucked

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:28 PM
6-4, 6-0. :spit:

This could get baaaaad...:sobbing:

Jovana.
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:51 PM
soooooooooooooooo what's the next tournament?

kidding :lol: .... I hope... oh dear. good luck :sobbing: :cheer:

Eduardo Oliveira
Aug 7th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Sveta :tape:
pleyed well today, but MASHA can win hem match in 2 :yeah:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 7th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Maria will win this match in two.

There is no way she is loosing to this.... girl!

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 7th, 2010, 10:32 PM
And btw she is in the easier part of the draw she has Wozniacki and Radwanska so Maria better get to the semis of this tournament at least!

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 10:56 PM
BTW is she gonna play doubles with Wickmayer here? :unsure: I thought Wickmayer said something about partnering up at a different tournament in the USOS since they weren't allowed to in Stanford.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 7th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Maybe they'll do that in New Heaven who knows!??

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 10:59 PM
LMFAO Maria is not playing New Haven. :spit: :haha:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Speaking of New Haven. I read today that Little Miss tournament whore Sunshine is planning on playig the WoZZZzzzniacki Invitational, Cincy, Montreal and New Haven before the US Open.:cuckoo:

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Well she's obviously trying to whore up as many points as possible now so her US Open points wont make too big of an impact on her ranking when they come off. :lol:

Sp!ffy
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:33 PM
She played one good tournament. She is not going to turn GOAT out of nowhere.

Okay I take my words back. Kuzzy is playing GOAT.

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:35 PM
She wasn't playing THAT well. :shrug: She still makes some sloppy errors. Besides she's in the final now and will still only have 1 day to get to Cincy and recover (as they play on Tuesday now right? :unsure:).

Jovana.
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:36 PM
please be tired Sveta :sobbing:

Sp!ffy
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Hehe. I'm not convinced about Kuznetsova's form yet but I must say that her performance against Pennetta came out of nowhere. Uhh, but we all also thought Ivanovic would be "back" after her Rome tournament but still spiraled out of nowhere.

It's not like Maria is playing complete shit. She just made the finals of Stanford...I wouldn't automatically count her out against Kuzzy who has slumped for 90% of the last year.

Maria will be fine! She is, afterall, a much tougher opponent than Flavia IMO.

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Uhm I actually think Maria did play like shit in Stanford. :p I just hope she was able to clean up her game as much as possible for this tournament.

Sp!ffy
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Vika first set + last 2 sets Aga + occasional games Elena D + Zheng match + Govortsova match = decency, right? :shrug:

Break My Rapture
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Well we don't know how she played against Zheng & Olga. I wasn't really convinced at all in her entire match against Vika. She was so inconsistent against Dementieva. The last 2 sets against Aga were indeed decent. Well that's what I think of it. :lol:

Craig.
Aug 7th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Well we don't know how she played against Zheng & Olga. I wasn't really convinced at all in her entire match against Vika. She was so inconsistent against Dementieva. The last 2 sets against Aga were indeed decent. Well that's what I think of it. :lol:

Key word being decent. No outstanding play from what I saw last week. Either shit or decent.

That said, Sveta's not the most consistent player out there. Let's just see what happens.

slamchamp
Aug 8th, 2010, 12:09 AM
The draw is such a MESS:haha:

Sp!ffy
Aug 8th, 2010, 12:17 AM
I don't really know...I mean, I don't mind Sharapova losing to Kuznetsova, at all. But the fact that this is a first round match and that would mean Maria losing in the first round is just completely stupid.

The WTA is really annoying sometimes.

KV
Aug 8th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Speaking of New Haven. I read today that Little Miss tournament whore Sunshine is planning on playig the WoZZZzzzniacki Invitational, Cincy, Montreal and New Haven before the US Open.:cuckoo:

The worst is to read Caro fans. Whatever the only things where Caro is very good at, to drive people away from Tennis. I'd rather watch ZDF, e.g. Lanz Cooks, a few crime series etc. I bet the cooking editions on Zdf sell more than Caro. With Caro women's tennis is only loosing money.

slamchamp
Aug 8th, 2010, 01:36 AM
The worst is to read Caro fans. Whatever the only things where Caro is very good at, to drive people away from Tennis. I'd rather watch ZDF, e.g. Lanz Cooks, a few crime series etc. I bet the cooking editions on Zdf sell more than Caro. With Caro women's tennis is only loosing money.She's nice to watch when she's agressive..I hate when she just pushes

KV
Aug 8th, 2010, 01:54 AM
She's nice to watch when she's agressive..I hate when she just pushes

Well, Uruguay sells 10 times more tickets than Caro. And I think esp. the Caro fans should see that in football you can't afford to play in front of empty seeded stadiums else teams are in big financial trouble. Whatever I expressed my opionion against poster kman;

slamchamp
Aug 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM
Well, Uruguay sells 10 times more tickets than Caro. And I think esp. the Caro fans should see that in football you can't afford to play in front of empty seeded stadiums else teams are in big financial trouble. Whatever I expressed my opionion against poster kman;
Kman and tennisfan66 are just too annoyingggg...They must be the most hated posters:tape:

claypova
Aug 8th, 2010, 02:25 AM
OMG :bigcry:

please Sveta, win San Diego and pull out of Cincy :sobbing:

JamieOwen3
Aug 8th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Maria said it herself "it can only happen to me" :lol: :p

http://a.imageshack.us/img529/2600/2006usogif3.gif (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/2006usogif3.gif/)

Reptilia
Aug 8th, 2010, 03:19 AM
oooo interesting draw. If she can get through Sveta I can see her going far, but she needs to win the first few round easily.

gc-spurs
Aug 8th, 2010, 03:34 AM
She's nice to watch when she's agressive..I hate when she just pushes

Gutting that she has such an unappealing/boring game and that she whores up tournaments. Cause otherwise she's really quite likeable... she has some real great qualities as a person, but her tennis is just so easy to hate on -> more haters than fans.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 8th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Samantha pulled out of Cincinnati. If only two more players withdraw, Maria would get a bye. :o

tennis-insomniac
Aug 8th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Samantha pulled out of Cincinnati. If only two more players withdraw, Maria would get a bye. :o

if that happen I would pose my nude photo (just kidding) :lol: I see it quite hardly to happen though :sad: Masha would be really tired to get to the semifinal

Maria Croft
Aug 8th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? Kuznetsova has been shit for the whole year and the one time she's playing well again Maria draws her in the first round? Why does she never meet Kuznetsova when she isn't playing well? Another bad draw to add to the list :o

Mrs. Dimitrova
Aug 8th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Maria is unlucky like that. I cannot remember the last time she had a decent draw. :lol:

Seriously did you see the draw? I mean, the first quarter has like 3 qualifier vs qualifier matches and has 5 qualifiers in one quarter. :help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Western_%26_Southern_Financial_Group_Women%27 s_Open_–_Singles

Reptilia
Aug 8th, 2010, 07:39 AM
So, no chance of us actually seeing the match right?