PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Ravi Ubha: Pironkova 'similar in appearance' to Ivanovic...

DPJ
Jul 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM
:haha:

YOU. CANNOT. BE. SERIOUS. Just another reason to discount this know-nothing, biased reporter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/powerranking?season=2010&month=7

TZVETI83
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Actually Ana Ivanovic and Tzveti Pironkova do look alike, almost like sisters. Only thing is Tzveti is a little thinner. But there is a strong resemblance, both are beautiful. They are also the same age and pretty much the same height.

http://i29.tinypic.com/nei1k2.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/3523ero.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/xqeyat.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/30t15q9.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/2mfkldg.jpg

JJ's biatch
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Tsvetana is :hearts:

V-MAC
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Pironkova is prettier IMO

Borishynikov
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:46 PM

YOU. CANNOT. BE. SERIOUS. Just another reason to discount this know-nothing, biased reporter.

alternatively, you could get your eyes checked...

TZVETI83
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:48 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/sddbf8.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/70gnjl.jpg

I mean there is a resemblance, Balkan women are beautiful.

Viktymise
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:48 PM
IvanoGOAT's jaw and body mass are probably about twice as big as Tsveti's.

Kipling
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Pironkova is a toothpick compared to Ivanovic, and facially, I think there are at least a few other players who bear more of a resemblance to Ana. I guess it's kind of like an Ugly American saying all people from such-and-such country look alike...

TZVETI83
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Well I see a resemblance in the face and skin color. Tzveti is thinner and has sharper features but there is a resemblance at least for me. Both are dark, tall and stunning.

Jankarenka
Jul 13th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I guess they have the Balkan look. Both are stunning, perhaps Tzveti has the better figure but Ana the nicer face?

Libertango
Jul 13th, 2010, 03:01 PM

:shrug: They *do* have a resemblance. it's not like he said Venus looks like Robin Soderling, or something. :confused:

Kworb
Jul 13th, 2010, 03:13 PM
If I were Pironkova I would sue that idiot for libel.

KournikovaFan91
Jul 13th, 2010, 03:23 PM
They both have dark hair and similar eyes I guess :shrug:

faboozadoo15
Jul 13th, 2010, 03:57 PM
They're both such beautiful girls with some resemblance. Why overreact?

HRHoliviasmith
Jul 13th, 2010, 04:06 PM

they're both young, pretty and dark-haired, that's it. I really don't see the facial resemblance but I can see why someone would say that. it's a lazy comparison though.

Sammo
Jul 13th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Cirstea is the only one that looks like Ivanovic, maybe I think that because both have retarded voices :haha:

DefyingGravity
Jul 13th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Can we get a side by side, not made up comparison or something? Make up does wonders to anyone. They definitely have the Balkan girl look, but to me they don't look similar.

ivanban
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:05 PM
They both have dark hair and......well, similarity ends there :tape:

serenafan08
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:08 PM

Of ESPN's newer columnists, I like him and Bonnie the best. And Greg Garber too.

Joe.
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Tsveti is way prettier!

Uranus
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Tsveti looks better. She's really pretty.

Oh, and looking at the WTA homepage picture, she reminds me of Nastya Myskina. BUT ONLY THERE, before people jump on me.

LUVMIRZA
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Jus they both have dark hair...thats it.

shoparound
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Look at the bottom, the writer said "John Isner lost the first round of Wimbledon..." that should be enough to dash his credentials. Obviously John won that match

Slutati
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:59 PM
When did Pironkova get so pretty? :hearts:

moby
Jul 13th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Pironkova is more like a dark haired sultry version of Dementieva, with a backhand instead of a forehand.

Brena
Jul 13th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Pironkova is more like a dark haired sultry version of Dementieva, with a backhand instead of a forehand.

I agree with this, there's something Dementivaesque about her face, but Demented is prettier.

siddharthrajpal
Jul 13th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I think her face resembles verdasko's face a lot... When she was
Playing at Wimbledon she always reminded of him. Plus can someone tell me
what IMO means?

delicatecutter
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I think her face resembles verdasko's face a lot... When she was
Playing at Wimbledon she always reminded of him. Plus can someone tell me
what IMO means?

In my opinion.

They're both stunning girls. :inlove:

FedererBulgaria
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:08 PM
When did Pironkova get so pretty? :hearts:

She has always been pretty,but out of the court! ;)

Ellery
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Tsveti is gorgeous :eek:

Bobisa
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Pironkova :inlove: :hearts:

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:17 PM

This.

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Tsveti looks better. She's really pretty.

Oh, and looking at the WTA homepage picture, she reminds me of Nastya Myskina. BUT ONLY THERE, before people jump on me.

Actually, I see it a little, too. Pironkova is more conventionally pretty IMHO, while Nastya has a sexiness that's slightly exotic (at least to my Western brain).

Keaka
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:20 PM
More and more I am starting to think that he was referring to a body part that is hidden to plain sight...

sweetpeas
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Ana pretty!

black_fire
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Tsvetana and Sesil at the last pic :inlove:

Illusionist
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Give me A BREAK! :spit:

rucolo
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:53 PM
yeah sure. And Sharapova looks like Kournikova.

I mean there is a resemblance, Balkan women are beautiful.

I know what you mean. Jelena Jankovic!:hearts:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:57 PM
She's cute, but not on the same level as Ana ;) I've never seen Sesil so glammed up before :p

Mightymirza
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Selsil :lol:

Mightymirza
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:59 PM

And a serve :tape:

edificio
Jul 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Olive skin, brown hair. Is that enough to make them similar in appearance? I dunno know about that.

Ana's more stunning in the face. Basically, I don't think they look anything alike, but whatever.

hankqq
Jul 13th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Pironkova is a pretty girl, but Ana is more beautiful :shrug:

Curtos07
Jul 13th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Not even close. Ravi Ubha is just probably high on some shit.

Ana >>>>>> Every girl on the WTA tour in terms of looks. FACT.

Sammo
Jul 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Pironkova is good looking but... not really beautiful...

Sammo
Jul 13th, 2010, 08:35 PM

Yeah but when she opens her mouth :tape:

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2010, 09:04 PM

A lot of people say this, but I don't see it.

Maybe because the words "sultry" and "Dementieva" don't belong in the same sentence.

Although I'll concede my insane fanaticism might have something to do with my perspective on this.

Corswandt
Jul 13th, 2010, 09:18 PM

Agreed.

Otlichno
Jul 13th, 2010, 11:00 PM

This.

moby
Jul 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM
A lot of people say this, but I don't see it.Both Dementieva and Pironkova have somewhat gaunt horsey looking faces - but don't get me wrong. They are pretty and wear the look well.

Otlichno
Jul 13th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Both Dementieva and Pironkova have somewhat gaunt horsey looking faces - but don't get me wrong. They are pretty and wear the look well.

Maybe that's why Myskina and Dementieva used to be best friends. :eek::o:drool:

moby
Jul 13th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Maybe that's why Myskina and Dementieva used to be best friends. :eek::o:drool:I thought that was because Myskina owned Dementieva in every relevant match, and Dementieva is a pushover.

Otlichno
Jul 13th, 2010, 11:07 PM
I thought that was because Myskina owned Dementieva in every relevant match, and Dementieva is a pushover.

Or maybe it's because Myskina loves all things horsey? :p

TZVETI83
Jul 14th, 2010, 07:59 AM
In my opinion there is a resemblance but that is just me and the writer guess. Anyway I find Tzveti to be the prettier version, she has a much better body, Ana is a bit chubby for my taste.

Nikkiri
Jul 14th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Both attractive. Next.

Jankarenka
Jul 14th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Tzveti's leg is like 1/8th the size of Ana's arm. :bigcry:

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 14th, 2010, 08:12 AM
They look nothing alike. :weirdo:

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jul 14th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Anyone notice how different Piro looks in side views as compared to front views? She actually looks great in both angles, but just very different. I guess its because her face has alot of different contours, shadows or something? A pretty girl, imo.

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 14th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Oh and Ana's looks are basically all she's got left. She's not even getting far enough in tournaments to face most people's favourite players. She's #64 in the world and falling...

...and people are still bitching about her.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m142/AJB4/Teyla-rolling-her-eyes.gif

The 2nd Law
Jul 14th, 2010, 12:28 PM
They are both extremely beautiful and attractive, but in their own way(straight guy talking :p), Tsvetana (sp?) is a much lighter frame, and does look more "sultry". I don't see a huge resemblance though. To those who think that Pironkova should "sue for libel", as Aaron above said - she's 64th in the world, increasingly irrelevant (for now) in terms of tennis, but she'll always be amaze. Suck it! :wavey: :hearts:

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 14th, 2010, 12:52 PM
They are both extremely beautiful and attractive, but in their own way(straight guy talking :p), Tsvetana (sp?) is a much lighter frame, and does look more "sultry". I don't see a huge resemblance though. To those who think that Pironkova should "sue for libel", as Aaron above said - she's 64th in the world, increasingly irrelevant (for now) in terms of tennis, but she'll always be amaze. Suck it! :wavey: :hearts:
IKR. 64 in the world and still bringing out the green eyed monsters in everyone. :worship: :hearts:

DPJ
Jul 14th, 2010, 01:13 PM

This is actually exactly what I was getting at when I started the thread. I'm both 1) surprised at how many people think that they're equal in terms of attractiveness and 2) surprised at how good Tzvetana looks in some of the pics posted on here. She's definitely beautiful - but, as someone pointed out - when she's off the court.

Ana trumps pretty much all the girls on tour.

Corswandt
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Seriously now, whoever this Ravi Ubha is, this is a downright wacked out comparison to make.

The only thing both have in common is being tall and dark haired. Pironkova's eyes are engaging and alluring whereas Ivanovic's are inert, dead. Pironkova is elegant (even if her proportions aren't those of the stereotypical leggy tenns player), whereas Ivanovic is just a hulking, shapeless lump.

The Dawntreader
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Seriously now, whoever this Ravi Ubha is, this is a downright wacked out comparison to make.

The only thing both have in common is being tall and dark haired. Pironkova's eyes are engaging and alluring whereas Ivanovic's are inert, dead. Pironkova is elegant (even if her proportions aren't those of the stereotypical leggy tenns player), whereas Ivanovic is just a hulking, shapeless lump.

Save something for her self-esteem Corswandt:lol:

Joana
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:36 PM

Will you ever forgive her? :sad:

moby
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:37 PM

The only thing both have in common is being tall and dark haired. Pironkova's eyes are engaging and alluring whereas Ivanovic's are inert, dead. Pironkova is elegant (even if her proportions aren't those of the stereotypical leggy tenns player), whereas Ivanovic is just a hulking, shapeless lump.This.

Some people find those inert, dead eyes beautiful though. I guess they're a sign of submissiveness which serves to enhance Ana's soft feminine features.

Joana
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:38 PM
This.

Some people find those inert, dead eyes beautiful though. I guess they're a sign of submissiveness which serves to enhance Ana's soft feminine features.

I can understand him, but what has the poor Baby Anci Gurl ever done to you? :bigcry:

moby
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:46 PM
I can understand him, but what has the poor Baby Anci Gurl ever done to you? :bigcry:I didn't say she was unattractive, or even that Pironkova was better looking overall. :p But Corswandt was right on about those two points.

miffedmax
Jul 14th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Ana should be very exciting to be compared to Tzvetana.

Joana
Jul 14th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Ana should be very exciting to be compared to Tzvetana.

You must be DA MAN if your ex-wife looked like Anci. Good on ya!

mure
Jul 14th, 2010, 10:52 PM
i like to check ancient threads of the forum and there was a time when Corswandt would "drool profoundly" over Ana and thought she'd look good even "wearin a Benfica jersey"..Who knows what happened ever since that turned her into a "cavewoman","shapeless lump" with "thighs that weigh twice as the whole Hantuchova"

Corswandt
Jul 14th, 2010, 10:55 PM
i like to check ancient threads of the forum and there was a time when Corswandt would "drool profoundly" over Ana and thought she'd look good even "wearin a Benfica jersey"..Who knows what happened ever since that turned her into a "cavewoman","shapeless lump" with "thighs that weigh twice as the whole Hantuchova"

Profusely.

miffedmax
Jul 14th, 2010, 11:28 PM
You must be DA MAN if your ex-wife looked like Anci. Good on ya!

Hey, she was Miss Teen Dallas/Ft. Worth. A loooooooong time ago. I had hair then.

spiritedenergy
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:38 AM
she kind of is... but if you really want to hear my opinion... I think Pironkova is prettier:tape::lol: Sorry Ana:o Ana's beauty is more, how to say, telegenic or glamorous, so very good for tv and ads, but i would say pironkova and maybe chakvetadze are the most beautiful consideriing the overall face, body and proportions

spiritedenergy
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Hey, she was Miss Teen Dallas/Ft. Worth. A loooooooong time ago. I had hair then.

really???? I kind of doubt... post a pic of both you and her so we can judge:devil:

miffedmax
Jul 15th, 2010, 01:35 AM
really???? I kind of doubt... post a pic of both you and her so we can judge:devil:

Oh, she'd love me for that. (We actually get along these days).

Bruno71
Jul 15th, 2010, 02:05 AM

Baby Anci is the tour's beauty queen and that IS a FACT!!!!!! :worship:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2rc08w8.gif

The 2nd Law
Jul 15th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Will you ever forgive her? :sad:

Did Ana beat one of his faves back when she was a tennis player or something?

spiritedenergy
Jul 15th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Oh, she'd love me for that. (We actually get along these days).

PM please, i'll keep it among us:angel: