PDA

View Full Version : US Hardcourt Season

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ferg
Sep 7th, 2010, 09:35 PM
She better win Quebec. :sobbing:

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:25 AM
She better win Quebec. :sobbing:You got me thinking about Marion's 2006 finals victim,Puchkova.It's too bad that she sucks and lacks intellect;it'd be nice to see more of her:hearts:....That was an eye-pleasing final between Marion and Olga

Lighter
Sep 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM
MD draw Challenge bell :

R1 : Marion vs Q
R2 : Rebecca or Heidi

Inside Canadian media, she explains that she was too exhausted in NY : http://fr.canoe.ca/sports/nouvelles/archives/2010/09/20100910-222649.html

She didn't play during 4 days and recovered practice on last monday.

Marionated
Sep 11th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Exhausted because of the heat in New York, or exhausted because of her schedule?

I love her section of the draw until the QF... Mattek-Sands :scared:, and Georges plays well indoors.

leviathane
Sep 11th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Yes, i'm afraid with Bettanie Mattek . I remember Wimbledon 08 and she plays great actually.
It's not a good draw for her.

Lighter
Sep 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM
«J’étais fatiguée lorsque je suis arrivée aux Internationaux des États-Unis, car j’ai joué beaucoup de tournois, cet été et sur le dur, ça taxe d’avantage. Je vais devoir d’ailleurs modifier mon calendrier l’an prochain. J’ai toutefois pris trois jours de repos avant d’arriver à Québec et je vais essayer de progresser de match en match.»

"I was tired when I came to USO because I played a lot of tournaments this summer and on hard courts it's tougher. I'll have to also change my schedule next year. However, I took three days off before coming to Quebec and I'll try to progress with every tie."

Ferg
Sep 11th, 2010, 03:18 PM
As long as she doesnt have Beth she SHOULD win it. The field is ridiculously easy. Most of the other seeds below her are out of form. Even if she did play Beth Id be fairly confident she could beat her on a HC.

bruce goose
Sep 11th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Took a look at the qualifying draw and it wasn't exactly stacked with threats...players like Greta Arn who can can come through qualies and win a few rounds....In the second round,Marion would face El Tabakh:hearts::hearts::hearts:...or Marino...who's like a young,Canadian Davenport-like amazon...only much cuter........VAMOS,MARION:hearts:!!!:bounce::bounc e::bounce:

Lighter
Sep 12th, 2010, 11:55 AM
After kim's win in NYC, Marion remains one out of 2 players who won a set vs Kim after her comeback in NYC :

- Venus : 1 in 2009 and 1 in 2010
- Marion : 1 in 2009

Singleniacki
Sep 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM
After kim's win in NYC, Marion remains one out of 2 players who won a set vs Kim after her comeback in NYC :

- Venus : 1 in 2009 and 1 in 2010
- Marion : 1 in 2009

Nice stat :eek:

Lighter
Sep 13th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Marion doesn't play today as she has to wait qualifiers placing. But she will probably take a look to canadian battle Rebecca vs Heidi.

bruce goose
Sep 13th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Marion doesn't play today as she has to wait qualifiers placing. But she will probably take a look to canadian battle Rebecca vs Heidi.So this counts as part of Marion's hardcourt season??I'm sure the Quebecois will LOVE being considered part of the U.S.:lol::lol::lol: